Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Island - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%The Island - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Island - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%The Island - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Island - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%The Island - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Island - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Island - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Island - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Island - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Island - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Island - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Island

Go down 
+3
Sakuda
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The Island - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 12:57 am

keldy look over at her as he just turn his head "aktilomata"(i am piss) he said in a strange language as soon as he turn his head he got up and turn to her but walk past her and grab another fruit and bit it as the fruit frozen over
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 1:02 am

Suki's ears perked as she heard him speak in a different language. Come on you stupid powers, at least work for this. She stared at him for a moment as she tried to understand what he had said, the powers slowly starting to work. She quickly moved out of his way as he want past her and grabbed another fruit. She scratched her head, watching him. She finally understood what he had said, so with the best of her ability she replied with, "I can help you." in his language.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 1:08 am

"how can you help me you are not my kind" he replayed in his language "you might know my language but you are not my kind" he said once more as he turn to her.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 1:19 am

Suki sighed gently at his reply. She knew he would most likely reply like this. She closed her eyes for a moment so she could concentrate on her powers becoming full again. When she opened her eyes backed up she reached forward for one of the fruits that had been frozen, slowly picking it up. She stared at it for a moment before is started to thaw out and then it was like brand new again. She turned her attention to him. "I can help you control you powers. Make them subside down so you can control them correctly. She told him in his language.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 1:22 am

keldy look at it and grab the fruit "i guess i have no choose" he said to her as he look at her and waited for her to help him.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 6:51 pm

Suki sighed slightly, closing her eyes as reached out to touch him just slightly. She felt embarrassed by doing so, though. She concentrated on him for a moment until her powers surged through her and into him so she could control him momentarily. She shuddered as she hadn't done this kind of thing in a while. When she was done she stepped back and opened her eyes to look at him, speaking in English "Better?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 6:54 pm

he look around and bit into the fruit and it did not freeze he smiled and have her a big hug "thank you" he said in his language he was still naked when he hug her and he hug her tight and long
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 7:28 pm

Suki squealed slightly and her eyes got wide as he hugged her, him still not being clothed. She pushed him back, controling his energy for a moment so she could step back away from the hug. "My pleasure..." She replied and stepped back a little more, not wanting to be too close to someone without clothes on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 7:31 pm

he look at her and raise a eye brow he raise his shoulder a bit and turn around and walk over to the thawed out lake and step in he step in and look at her "Keldy" he said in english
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 7:36 pm

Suki watched him for a moment before looking at the moon. She nodded, simply replying with "Suki." She sighed softly and picked up her sandals, walking away from the water a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 7:42 pm

keldy dive under the water and raise back up as he did he flip his hair back and his body was all soak and shiny as he walk further into the water fall
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 8:27 pm

-The Island, Honoka Beach-

The time was late in the evening, it was the time when the sky turned dark and the stars showed their beauty which they kept from the world of light for so long. A ferry line was sailing to the island with quite a few tourist on board to see this island so late in the day, most likely the people couldn't get on the ferry when it was still sunny out. After all many people do tend to over crowd, not that it bothered the man who was standing behind the railing. Leaning against the railing was he looking toward the island which was getting bigger in view, use to it was a small speck but now it was becoming larger which was a good sight to see. It was to the incubus anyway, if it was just a small island then he wouldn't want to be on this ferry in the first place. The waves sounded interesting to Hattori for he had never heard a sound much like it. Glancing to the side with his bang in between his eyes he could see so many few on deck to check out the island as well. He wasn't the only one that wanted to see the island, since many people were in awe as they saw it.

As the ferry came to a complete stop did he leave from the boat with his normal stride, he was walking by people without really touching them. It was a rather big problem to be touched by people he did not know, after setting his feet on the island did he smirk lightly with his eyes sort of glowing or so they appeared to be. Hattori was quite different from other people, he wore a corset and tons of black leather clothing that seemed rather gothic. It was quite natural though that the lass's were talking about him. Though, on the look on his face he didn't seem to care and thus walked off exploring the island on his own.

(Ignore the username. Hattori is his name, hope that clears up some confusion. lol. ^^;)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 12:13 am

The islands are a interesting tourist attraction, Kyuzo was on the boat as it set sailed so late and in fact he didn't seem to mind it all that much for all that he cared for is going to the island and checking them out. Kyuzo was quite surprised by seeing alot of people on this boat, then again that was quite normal for tourist tend to over react over such simple things. As the time progressed did the boat finally come to a stop and he got off of it as he looked around quite amused for a while before catching sight of a unfamiliar man who left the others behind. Kyuzo was indeed curious and so he followed behind, the only reason that can be said on Kyuzo's part was that he wanted to get away from all the tourist.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 12:18 am

Silence followed the incubus as he left from the crowd and came to look around, it wasn't long before he frowned with his eyes facing forward. Hattori couldn't help but close his eyes as he kept walking, he sort of knew that someone was following him and he didn't like it all that much and so he tried to stay calm before glancing over his shoulder with his lips lifted up a inch in annoyance as he decided to dash off without really much of a second thought. Hattori sort of smiled darkly as he left his follower in the dust his expression quite pleasant now since he had decided to due such a act.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 12:22 am

Kyuzo's face was quite priceless as the man dashed off and he couldn't help but sigh and shake his head before smiling a bit. Before he could re-think of doing anything else did he run after this man, he was quite interested in this mans behavior and so he wanted to see more. Kyuzo was in fact playing around, and that tended to happen when someone decides to leave or something close to that category. It wasn't long before he caught up with the man, though he was still a few steps back behind him. Kyuzo was sort of grinning and that grin stayed there as he continued to chase him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 12:26 am

Hattori smiled for a moment before he looked behind back and he growled rather more annoyed and that changed quite drastically as he closed his eyes feeling very much angry. The incubus turned around rather sharply and punched at his follower with his eyes burning with rage making his pupils silt more. Something about this man made him mad and that was probably cause he found it funny or maybe he was playing? Either way, Hattori didn't like it and he wanted it to stop. The incubus was intending to wipe that smile off of the mans face and that was why he lashed out and attacked.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 12:31 am

Kyuzo only had a moment to react for he lashed out in a attempt to punch him in the face and he could see that this man didn't like him following him and so he sarcastically grinned and placed his arm up in the knick of time. Blinking twice did he sort of chuckle with his arm still infront of his face. "Heh, I can see that you mean buisness. Though, it would seem that your attacked failed?" Kyuzo tilted his head lightly looking in the mans very enraged eyes and he had to admit that he had never seen such a man like this. He looked demon but something was different about him, Kyuzo couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 12:39 am

Hattori's face was still hard as he glared even harder at this man, the incubus so wanted to punch him again but he didn't. Rather he grinned rather darkly in a sense of pure fake fun, he wasn't having fun and he so didn't want this man to think that he was only playing around and so he opened his closed fist grabbing hold of his arm. Hattori's horns were angled to the right for he had shifted his head to look to the side as he held this mans arm. The incubus sort of let a small sound out, it was a weird sound that was similar to that of a snake hissing but it also held something else. Increasing the hold on the mans arm did his shoulders shook as the hissing noise changed into a hissing chuckle.

"Yeah, but this won't fail. I promise you that~"

Hattori looked to his hand as he squeezed hard actually sort of digging his black nails into the mans sleeve and one call this a death grip for it was meant to leave a nasty mark behind. However, he had a lightly increased strength and so chances are he may draw some blood if not more.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 12:45 am

Kyuzo's eyes twitched as he felt the hold getting stronger, he frowned looking to this man and he could see that he was a demon. That is what he thought of this man as and so he was going to stick with that conclusion. Kyuzo closed his eyes and he couldn't help but take a hold of the mans wrist that had a grip on his arm. Something was sort of wearing thin in his arm and he didn't like that. "What if I say that I don't mean to harm you. To prove it I will tell you my name? Though, I can see that you want to pull my arm off." Kyuzo held onto the mans wrist doing his own grip though it wasn't as strong, he was kind of holding back. If he did come to lose a arm then well it wouldn't matter, it wouldn't really effect him much for well he didn't care much for whatever happened to him or his limbs.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 12:52 am

Hattori's face was blank as he looked to the man and he frowned making a 'Keh!' noise as he increased his hold even more and sort of pulling it lightly before letting go and crossing his arms. The incubus found it annoying, then again he had been annoyed way before coming here and well he probably didn't like everybody looking at him. There was better things to look at, after all the island was better looking than he was. Shaking his head, Hattori looked to the man rather angrily before simply hissing a bit more before deciding to get along with this man who was rather useless. All the other vermin were better than this man.

"Hattori."

Saying his name did he look to the side and closed his eyes as if trying to calm his rage though that was a lost, when he felt it the first time did it became worse.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 12:57 am

Kyuzo winched feeling his arm being pulled and he could guess that it was pulled out of the joint, not only that he glanced to his arm and he couldn't help but lift up the sleeve seeing a bit of blood that was also drawn. Glancing up, did he smirk a tad and he nodded. "Kyuzo." He just decided to say his first name since well he guessed that Hattori said his first name. Kyuzo wasn't bothered by the pain he was feeling, he sort of took it as a good thing. Allowing Hattori to hurt him first was proof that he was showing Hattori that he wasn't a threat and it kind of worked. "Now then, How about we walk together?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 1:02 am

Hattori blinked once and he smirked shaking his head and lifting his hands up in a rather smug shrug. Were all mortals like this? Were they always so wild? The incubus let his arms fall to both sides as he looked to Kyuzo with a rather big grin on his face though it wasn't a real smile it would be considered a smile none the less. Hattori couldn't help but stare a bit with his smile slowly going away, and when it vanished did he click his tongue and tilt his head rather sharply in the direction that he was going. Before to long did he walk away with a small look of weird interest. The only reason why that was called that, was that he found mortals very pitiful. Hattori never did consider that he was half human and he actually ignored that fact.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 1:07 am

Kyuzo shook his head as he chuckled and decided to go along with it for he nodded and clicked his tongue back before following him. Looking ahead did he glance to Hattori and he had came to notice a lot of things on Hattori, for he wore all black which it was obvious that he was gothic. Shifting his head to the side did he catch sight of his horns and he couldn't help but frown and close his eyes. Kyuzo honestly didn't like that he had horns but he may as well deal with it. "Have any hobbies?" Kyuzo just said this randomly with a look of non-interest.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 1:10 am

Hattori laughed a little bit with his eyes closed and his mouth a bit open, his fangs were noticable for he could not believe that he had asked that. Seriously, everyone was funny and he had to say it and express it for well it was indeed funny. Were they always curious as to what he does for a living? If so then well they must not have fun as much as he had thought, perhaps they are bored of living? Hattori sighed after his light laughter and he shrugged, not that he would really say what his hobbies were for if anything they were different and most people may not come to like his hobbies much anyway.

"Yeah, none that interest you~"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 1:15 am

Kyuzo smirked with his eyes closed, his right arm held his wounded left one as he continued to walk sort of along side of Hattori. "At least you are honest, Hattori-kun." Shifting his head to look upward a bit did he come to notice the clear sky and he couldn't help but chuckle a bit before rubbing his left arm and sighing looking downward as he came to think of something else to say.

(Have to go. Sayanora.)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 1:19 am

The incubus sort of blinked weird as he looked to Kyuzo with narrowed eyes but he shrugged it off and kept on walking with his face rather blank now. Perhaps, he was thinking about that weird saying or maybe it was something else? Hattori blinked once and he looked to the side coming to notice the open space and one would say that it was relaxing and in a way it was. At least no one is after Hattori at this moment and or trying to kill him, Kyuzo said that he meant no harm but he still had to watch his back around this mortal for if anything else happens he may come to back stab him in the end.

(Alright! Chat to you later.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Island
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: