Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 3 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 3 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Reka
Scout

Living Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 10:28 pm

* she did what she needed to do and wiped her eyes and splashed water on her face to hide the tear trail on her face,she hated crying oh how she hated it shed always tryed Herbert to stay strong in life and it was rear enought for her to cry as it is, she's never in her life crude in front of anyone not even her parents , she couldent stand the thought of some one seeing helier this , it was bad enought she know how worthless she was do the last thing she wanted people to think of her as week and sensative .she takes a deep breath and puts back on her smile and walks out of the bath room and sees him in the kitchen and limps back to her seat and sits with a big sigh of relief for the waight lifted from her hurt leg as it throbbed a bit and waited on him to come back in*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 10:34 pm

Kyuzo finished the plate and fork and just stared at the sink for a little while, deciding to let them soak did he move away from the sink and walked back toward the living room with his hand behind his head still kind of rubbing it some. He wasn't sure as to why he was rubbing his head, then again it did give him some kind of comfort. Kyuzo saw Reka sitting back down on the couch and he smiled lightly to her. "Did you get there fine, Reka-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 10:37 pm

* she looks to him and smiles and nods her hand on her throbbing leg* yes I did thanks for asking....... Ummm I'm sorry .. You know.. For haveing to take care of me like this
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 10:43 pm

Kyuzo stopped rubbing his head and he shook his head with a small smirk on his face, his eyes were closed now. "It really is no trouble. This goes to show that we all have a soul." after saying this did his eyes open and then they narrowed looking away from Reka. Kyuzo felt something so original when he had said that, it was only cause he use to say that alot when he wasn't the way he was now.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 10:47 pm

* she smiles softly and nods to him* thank you , I know I'm worthless to have around but ill make it up to you some how one day , no matter what it takes, and yes every one has a soul some more pure than others but you your soule is hurt but not tainted you have a pure good soule and I'm sooo happy to have meet you, you've made my little life a bit brighter every moment I'm happy to know you
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 10:52 pm

Kyuzo's eyes sort of went wide before closing them slowly and silently, he couldn't believe that she had said that to him. Sure, he was hurting a lot right now but he still manages to try and live which is sort of working out some. Kyuzo was certain that he could get through anything, all that he needed to do was continue what he was doing. Not caring about anything was a start, but he was still caring about those who were hurting which was a sign that he still sort of cares for some people. Kyuzo didn't say anything to that but he did let a small smirk make way to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 10:55 pm

* she looked to him and watched him hopeinh she dident say to much worng stuff and stick her nose were it dont belong and thought and looked down to the floor and desided to apologize for her boldness * ... I'm sorry if what I said was to much or out of line.... My mouth tends to over load my head some times
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 11:01 pm

Kyuzo shook his head rather silently before looking to the side for a second. "It is alright, Reka-chan. I just wasn't expecting that from you. Well, it is about time for you to take a rest. I believe I have some pillows and blankets in the closet." Kyuzo looked to the closet and opened it in search of the items which will be needed for her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 11:04 pm

* she nodded her head still down along with her ears and tail * ok.... If you say so * she sat back in the chair trying to get her leg confertable glaring at how much problumes her leg was couse sing and wondered if she should resort to her animal ways and cut it off *
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 11:08 pm

Kyuzo grabbed a big pillow and a rather soft blanket from the closet and as he left it open did he walk over to Reka, softly his right hand came up and softly pushed Reka down with a normal blank expression over his features. "Take it easy. Do not worry about your leg. It will be healed in no time." Softly he placed the pillow behind her head as he used that free hand to lift up her legs and lay them down gently on the couch. Kyuzo smirked a bit before finally laying the blanket over her and then he returned to the closet and softly grabbed a smaller pillow and placed that under her hurt leg. "You rest, that is the only thing you should be worrying about right now."
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 11:13 pm

* she blinked and blushed slightly than nodded and smiled to him* ok I will thanks for all your help I'll try to heal ad fast as I can so as not to bother you with this stump of bead waight * she giggles a bit and got confertable and yowned cutely*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 11:17 pm

Kyuzo shook his head with his expression lightly blank. "You take your time, Reka-chan. Time heals all wounds you know?" lightly he sort of patted her head before walking over to a empy chair and sitting in it, Kyuzo then took out a black leather covered notebook and began writing in it silently with his eyes fixed on the pen as well as his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 11:18 pm

* she smiles softly to him and settles in and slowly closes her eyes and drifts off in to a very deep sleep*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 11:21 pm

Kyuzo blinked once after writing a sentence and then continued writing silently, all of the words he was writing were elegant and easy to read. Basically, he is writing about everything that he had come to experience these past few days. Kyuzo was a man who liked to write things out and then make a plan by just drawing it out. Right now, he seemed to be busy about making sure that something was right. Kyuzo did love to cook and so he was making up new ideas about what he could cook and how much calories are in one serving.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 11:25 pm

* she slept deeply dreaming of moments from the past and every so often letting out soft whimpers and writhing under the blankets yelping momentarraly to to much moment of her leg and falling back asleep as quick as she woke doin gong this the whole time she slept *
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 11:29 pm

Kyuzo glanced up from his writing and he frowned rather deeply, that was sort of the exact same way that he had slept. Everytime that he did sleep, he would be restless and have a hard time telling if his dreams were real or not. Everytime that those dreams occur does he begin saying things, from what he could understand was that he was saying his sister's name. Kyuzo narrowed his eyes even more so and went back to writing with a heavy feeling in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 11:35 pm

* she writhes more breathing harder and begins to mumble*..no... Mom dad .... The fire.. Help them......no!.....* her breathing increases till a small sweat breaks out on her and she continues to grasp the blanket and breath as if harder to catch her breath like the day she was I'm the fire, them forces her self to boult upright panting looking around a bit dazed and sighs deeply and runs her hand throw her hair with an embarrassed look on her face looking down*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 11:43 pm

Kyuzo simply blinked and he looked at her again and he frowned now placing his book down in his lap, as he watched her he couldn't help but look away looking a little troubled. He would have to write something about this, Kyuzo decided to do just that. Flipping a page or two, Kyuzo decided to write in that blank sheet of paper in his notebook.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 11:47 pm

* she sigh deeply and lays back down and lays her arm over her eyes pretending to be back sleep but all she could do was stair tiredly up at the roof deep in thought , she hated when something like this happens and couldent help but wonder what she said in her sleep look and blushing deeply even more embarissed *
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 11:54 pm

Kyuzo looked over his words silently in hopes of it looking alright, when the words looked right did he continue with his writing silently. After a little while, Kyuzo glanced up over his book and he looked to Reka, for he was checking on her. Kyuzo then went back to writing and it looked like he was really thinking.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 11:56 pm

* she looked over to him under her arm and took his book and got queries * hey... What that.. She noded to his book*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 12:01 am

Kyuzo's head perked up rather quickly to hearing her voice and he smirked lightly looking to his book. "This is my organizer, Reka-chan. It helps keep my mind off things as well as planning them out. It is a new hobby of mine, but it works out for getting rid of stress. I often even draw in this notebook as well." Kyuzo was indeed a decent artist when it came to drawing, some of the kids back when he lived in the United Kingdom said that he was a really good artist when it came to drawing peoples faces.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 12:08 am

.* she sits up a bit and flinches a little and smiles to him* really your an arrest .. May I see?
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 12:13 am

Kyuzo's face seemed bored like but he did close his eyes and smile a little, at least trying to look happy as well as interested. "Sure, but stay laying down on the couch alright." Standing up silently, did he bring the notebook with him and as he got down on his knees on the floor did he open his notebook to the drawing section of his book. The images were lightly drawn but you can make out the detail of most all of them. Some sketches were that of birds perched on a tree to even adorable pictures of a baby asleep. Kyuzo had read a book and it showed the babies face in one of the chapters, and so he tried to draw it as best as he could. It looked rather close when it came to detail.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 12:16 am

* she smiles and nods and lays down and looks at the book, the pictures were stunning , everything about them was wonderful , he had a real skill with art*. There wonderful Kyuzo ! There the greatest iv seen yet, you can fill the emotion behind them when u drowns them there wonderful!
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 12:22 am

"Arigatou, Reka-chan." Kyuzo said that calmly with a small smile on his face now, after showing her the drawings did he close the book and laid it on his lap as he looked to her curiously. Kyuzo had been wondering on how good she had slept, then again he could guess that she didn't sleep well. Indeed, he was good at drawing that was only cause he was taught on how to draw when he was only a child so he knew the structure of each thing that he would be drawing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next