Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 6 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 6 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Living Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 8:43 pm

Kyuzo seemed to notice her nervousness and that didn't help him none, narrowing his eyes some did he begin to question her again. "Are you sure, Reka-chan?", Kyuzo placed his cup of coffee down so he could sit on the edge of his recliner. "Is your leg hurting you?"
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 8:46 pm

* she thinks for a moment of something to say she dident realize she zoned out and he say and she dident want to worry him with her probs with all he got going on now so she nodded*.. Y.ya.. My leg....umm got tingly is all... It's nuthing
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 8:50 pm

Kyuzo placed both of his hands together so he could place his thumbs on his lower lip as he looked at her blankly, but deep down he was concerned. After a while of looking at her, Kyuzo decided to take her words and let it go. "Okay." Kyuzo couldn't simply force it out of her, deep down he felt a little angry but that was normal for he was growing a bit frustrated so he was going to drop it. Shifting himself back into the recliner fully did he take his cup of coffee and began circling the top of the cup with his right hand's main finger.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 8:53 pm

* she looks back to her cup filling bad for luring to him , she hatred luring so tryed to avoid doing it but y is she doing it no she was sure that he would under stand and be cool with it but y was she so nervise to tell him the truth she couldent fiver it out*... Umm
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 8:58 pm

Kyuzo stopped what he was doing for he knew that cold coffee was bad coffee, or to him it was bad for he wasn't big on drinking cold coffee. Blinking twice did he go ahead and stand up walking back to the kitchen to get rid of his coffee, Kyuzo didn't see the need for it anymore for he was awake now. Kyuzo simply dumped the coffee into the sink which wasn't full of water and placed the cup in the one sink that was filled with water. After a moment did he come to look at himself in the water's image. Kyuzo frowned to it silently as he watched it for a whole minute before leaving out of the kitchen to return into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 9:03 pm

* she hands were shaking now as she took deep breath try to get some nerve trying to find the courage and strsinght to talk to him , but there was so meany side in her head telling so meany diff thing .." he won't kick you out he WOULDENT.....but this is his home not your it's his choice it's not like you've know each other for years and all...... But she has no we're els to go.. But it's not his problumes it's hers she's put him throw so much as it is.. "... Just so much in her head that it was starting to make her belly fill sick as she was still shaking slightly she felt so stuped right now*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 9:11 pm

Kyuzo stopped as he looked to Reka and he could see that she was shaking and he sort of frowned to that some, walking over silently did he place his left arm around her neck from behind. "Anata to machigatte nani ka ga shinken ni soko ni aru? {There is seriously something wrong with you?}" Kyuzo sort of said this in a slurred sort of tone, the reason for his voice to do this was unclear. He decided to ask again, but this time do it in a different approach.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 9:15 pm

.* she gasped softly when his arm went around her as she looked back at him a bit and loss end to him she realized how he said it but dident say anything to it at the moment*..I.im ok just a lot on my mind is all .. Umm ..* she looks to him*.. You ok?
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 9:17 pm

"Hai, I am fine. Though, you say you have a lot on your mind doesn't mean that there isn't something wrong with you. Am I right or am I just being a baka for poking my nose in where it doesn't belong?" Kyuzo laid his head to the side while leaving his left arm around her neck in a loose manner, his eyes sort of narrowed some as he looked to her rather unimpressed like.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 9:23 pm

* she blushes deeply and sighs softly and thinks for a min she had to tell him if not she's just hurting them both and that made her hurt more and she took a deep breath and let it out*... Y.....your right .. There is something wrong with me in more ways than one it's me and things that have and will happen things wont to say but afraid to .... Couse iv never opens up like this befor and it excites me so me that I'm happy ... But...at the same time it scares me do much at the frea of being hurt again after finally opening up again after meany years .... Heck iv haven't even talked this much sence befor my parents were killed iv alway been so quiet and distant from every one but now... I can be that way with you I don't know why and its hard to exsplain
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 9:32 pm

"Nani...?!" Kyuzo said this sort of surprised and he couldn't help but look away with a rather flushed look on his face, here he was guessing that she had confessed to him. "Gomenosai, Reka-chan. I didn't mean to say that so well like that." Kyuzo softly closed his eyes as he blushed lightly under both of his eyes but he tried his best to shake it off for that did not suit him all that much. "Yatta...! I am so surprised that you said all that. I mean wow, I am really happy and all that but you can find someone way better than me." Kyuzo realized what he was doing, he was letting alot of his emotions show which he tried so hard to hide them. Here he had thought that he could care about nothing, and here he was caring about Reka-chan. Kyuzo sighed with his eyes lightly opened and his expression seemed beyond anything he had ever felt. Somewhere along the lines, he was happy that Reka-chan had said that but at the same time he was sort of scared to even let her stay with him. He had hurt way to many people that it almost made him crazy. "Reka-chan, you can probably be happy with someone else. I'm not worth it for anyone to well you know...?"
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 9:42 pm

* she looked to him in pure serprise to his word it hurt her heart badly to her him talk about him self that way ,so disspise her leg she tries of the Blakey and quickly stands up and looks in his eyes befor wrapping her arms around him hugging him close and giggly ignoring the pain in her leg*.... No!... Don't say things like that!.. Please don't put your self down like that I know this have been more than hard yet almost curl to you !.. I know how it is to fear every day that....... Your no wilorth loveing for that..that you don't Desirve to be cared for and loved couse of your past and past deeds,.. That no matter what your always never going to be good enough for and one and that you want to give up!... I know how it fills to want to be with some one you love that it burns your great and foul that you can't or fill undeserving of the fillings... But your so much better than you realize and more loved and cared for than you'll ever know...* she Burt's her face in his chest as she shoulders shake softly she wanted so much to be there for him and help him see the great man she know he can be and us inside she'd do anything if it would help*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 9:49 pm

Kyuzo's first thought went away when he was hugged and the thought of her leg came into his head but that went away as well as he looked down to her. Blinking quite a few times he couldn't believe his ears from all that she was saying, Kyuzo understood that she was trying to make him feel better and sighing he closed his eyes and shook his head rather lazy like as he placed both hands on her now shaking shoulders. "Yatta, Reka-chan." Kyuzo went still as he looked to her silently as he watched her now, what was he going to do now. That was a thought that was rather unclear, Kyuzo knew that and so he would have to plan it out now.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 9:53 pm

* she look up to him tear ey eyed * please just promise me you won't put your self down any more and that you will give life a burger chance you said it your self things will get better there still good people left our ther and one of them just may be the one of ur dreams but if you give up ull neve know and ull aways regret it
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 9:58 pm

Kyuzo simply blinked once as he looked to her, and hearing what she said made his eyebrows twitch rather faintly. "Hai, I know I said it. I was saying it for you Reka-chan to make you feel better. Though, I said it doesn't mean many people are as caring as I am. Things are looking rather different now, a war is about to happen and I fear the worse. You have to understand now, you can't trust everyone. I am one of the few that you can trust but that doesn't mean the same for others. Reka-chan, I put myself down all of the time. I am finding ways to sort of cope with it though. So, do not worry about me. Worry about yourself, alright." Kyuzo closed his eyes and gave her a loose hug which felt loose though it wasn't so easy to pry from his arms.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 10:03 pm

* she nodded and huged him back she herself dident want to let go of him eather her hreahing grow heaver now the. Pain in her leg was swelling more and more now but she dident care he was her main concern no him and his happy ness . She know it was going to be dangers times her brother or clan could kill her just by her walking out the door this is the first time she been able to race in year but she know it WOULDENT last when she ends up back on the streets she may heal now but it's only a matter of time till she's attaced again and next time she might not be so lucky*... Ok .. I understand
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 10:09 pm

Kyuzo simply was still as he just continued to hug her. "Things are about to happen. Either way it is bad or good. I fear for the worse, not only for you but for myself as well as the others included." Kyuzo kept himself rather blank in the face as he spoke of this, his eyes on the floor and mainly the floor. What was going to happen was the main thought of it all, everything was going to happen and it was going to happen as fast as a bullet making contact with flesh.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 10:14 pm

* she stays in his arms and lays her head on his chest*... Hey I know I I'm not the world best fight or the most useful person but... No matter what I'm here and here for you and no matter what I'll never leave you do do this alone as dident leave me , you mean so much to me, I don't ever want to see you hurt or lose you I lost every one and every thing iv ever love and cared about and I don't want to lose you as we'll I know we haven't know each other long I know this but your so different from the rest and I care for over all others for it
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 10:19 pm

Kyuzo simply moved his head away slowly as he patted her shoulders. "When you heal, I have to ask that you leave. I am not doing this out of spite or anything, I just want you to know that I don't want you getting involved with anything. I know you want to stay by me, but that is to risky. I lost way to many people, and if you die or someone else dies I may just come to lose it or something close to it. I am bearing so much emotion right now, I want you to know that." Kyuzo simply took a step back away from her and walked over to his recliner where he sat with his right hand on his forehead as he looked toward his lap. It was a thoughtful expression.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 10:27 pm

* she gasps and froze when he asked her to leave, it was like time just stoped for her that he couldent even catch a breath, she thought that this would happen that's why she was scared to say anything but y did it fill like he just killed her , she dident know what to say or do now so she stood there not even takeing a breath and just slid in to her chair and staires at the floor in shock , dos this mean that she was right!?!?.. She's so worthless that's she's not wanted was this true and he was being nice enought not to say,she just sat there looking in the floor not even knowing her hurt leg was shaking greatly due to the strain it just went there it was just a blur to her*............. O.ok t.then I guess ... If its what you want ...I can't make you want me to stay ...I mean your right I'd just get hurt anyways.... I'm not useful and would just... Be in the way...* she says softly*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 10:32 pm

Kyuzo shook his head rather quickly. "You would not be in the way, I just don't want to lose another one." Stopping in his head shaking he looked up to her in a glance, he didn't want to lose no one else. Kyuzo lost his sister, mother, and father so he didn't want to lose anyone else. That sounded like the right thing to do in his eyes as well as judgement but at the same time he had hurt another and that just made him simply freeze in his thinking as he lowered his head again.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 10:35 pm

* she staires at the floor as her bangs coverd her eyes as she smiles softly* it's ok................I understand and I know what I am you can just say it you.. Won't hurt my fillings... Iv been told it all my life I'm used to it by now... If you wish.... I.i be gone by morning
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 10:41 pm

Kyuzo simply looked up slowly and that changed for he was now looking to the side and he frowned quite heavily, he hated hurting people but at the same time he couldn't help it. Deep down he felt like he was doing the right thing, but at the same time he felt different, Kyuzo closed his eyes and took in steady breathes to try and calm himself down, after a moment of doing this did he feel rather cold and that was when he opened his eyes and stood up and walked to the kitchen without saying another word. Kyuzo simply couldn't find the words to describe this pain that he was feeling, and it was all cause of this war.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 10:50 pm

* she heard him walk out and coverd her face with her hands as her shoulders shook, she know he side t mean bad by this and he was right shed just be hurt again, she under stood but ... Why did it hurt so bad was she really that bad off that she clung to the hope that she was wanted so quickly due to the fack that she dessperitly wanted to be, the more she thought the more she realized just how bad off she was , she shook violently now and got up and limped in to the bath room and locked the door, how stuped could she get to break her own rules so easily don't fall to fast to hard, and to not show your tears or filling, to just stay away from the world ... Thows were all rules she was so easyly to break just in a few days , this broke her great . She walked to the sink and turned on the hot water till the steam foged the mirror she was looking in to see the pathetic thing looking back at her, she was no good to anybody not even herself mabe she should just turn herself in to her broth and rid the world of it problumes she thought*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 8:34 pm

Walking to his apartment was a rather nice stroll considering that it begun to rain and his hair stuck to his face not that he was bothered by this. Kyuzo opened the door which led into the living room and holding it open did he wait for Peeta to walk in and when he did this did he say rather calmly. "So you want steak, do you want anything else to go with that?" Normally, he cooked from time to time just to ease his mind and no matter how many times he cooks it just seems to waste the food since well he makes enough for a large family at times. Kyuzo usually places the food in the fridge for him to eat the next day not that it goes a long way for him since he hardly eats anyway. Peeta may need to stay here for the night anyway since it was raining and normally no normal man lets another go out into the rain. Common sense is well liked in Kyuzo's book and that was probably cause he liked reading books based on anything. The living room was rather spotless which told alot about Kyuzo for he kept things clean, it was no disorder for he simply wanted to stay busy and thus ended up cleaning the apartment room from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

Male Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 8:51 pm

Peeta stood in the doorway on the doormat, he might of spent the last few centuries in the wildness but he didn't forget his manners. He was dripping wet his body parts that were covered in leather were pretty dry, his rebellious hair stayed rebellious sticking up in some odd places. His eyes darted about almost like a animal taking a scan of there surroundings like a good exit, good place to hide, where to attack from, where the weakness is. He knew in his head he should pretty much stop that. Yet everything in the apartment was tidy and clean, Peeta could easily smell the cleaning products that were used. "Hm? Well make what you normally have with steak." Peeta said as he stayed in the door way sliding his dry feet out of his leather boots and holding them not knowing where to put them after all it's been along time since he had indoor living which isn't a cave, the last time was when he lived with his mother. "Is there anywhere can i put my boots and coat to dry?" He asked the question politely like he was taught to then he was a pup, with rain droplets falling from his hair down to his masculine face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next