Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room I_vote_lcap100%Living Room I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room I_vote_lcap0%Living Room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room I_vote_lcap0%Living Room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room I_vote_lcapLiving Room I_voting_barLiving Room I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 5:14 pm

Living Room Condo_11

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 12:46 am

Kyuzo entered the living room with ease as he held his umbrella to him at a angle so it would be easy to maintain especially in room conditions. Finding a seat nearest to the Tv, Kyuzo sat in it and leaned his head to the right hand side and softly he stared at nothing for the longest time. Kyuzo wore a normal kimono but under his kimono was bandages, those wraps of paper around his chest was something that he didn't want to take off. Kyuzo was held hostage by the humans so of course they gave him a going away present when he had escaped. Kyuzo closed his new colored eye of red he couldn't help but let some of his weakness out but that was to be expected since he hardly slept through half of the night. No movement was made from him as he laid there, Kyuzo was actually asleep very quickly. Since he was in a bad mood in his room, maybe coming to a place that didn't upset him would make him feel better. Kyuzo thought about that though when he did drift asleep, was it probably his experience there in the room. Kyuzo's heart actually ached when he thought about Mori, for that was actually the slightest time that he had seen Mori last. Kyuzo thought that he did anyway, much of his memories were a blurr and it hurt his heart very much that he didn't remember much of when he was last there.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 2:51 pm

Kyuzo opened his eye silently and then he realized that he had been sleeping for more than half the day away and so he decided to close his eye again before standing up. Fixing himself did he lean on his old fashioned umbrella and he walked to the door leading out of the apartment. Kyuzo's eye was still closed until he opened in when he came face to face with the door. Kyuzo's hand had touched the door for sometime before leaving and as he left did he close the door behind him and walked a elegant stride out of his apartment with the top half of his kimono coming off and almost showing both of his shoulders. Not caring of course, did Kyuzo walk onward.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 10:58 pm

Approaching the door to his apartment, did Kyuzo take out his keys and unlocked the door and silently entered his apartment. Kyuzo looked sort of dully for a second before smirking a little bit, he was home and he had to admit it felt a little good. Kyuzo opened the door and opened it further to let Mori in first instead of himself cause he would enter last. He was alright with entering last, since Mori wanted to come to his place and so he was a guest and would be treated as such.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 11:44 pm

Mori followed his friend up to the apartment and looked around curiously as the Eternal unlocked the building, it had been a while since he had been to his friend's home. He couldn't quite remember the last time either. He blinked at the click of the door and he looked back, his ears perking and he smiled to his friend before entering inside the apartment and looking around. He stretched his arms up above his head and then folded them across his chest, one at a time.
"It's certainly been a while since I've seen this place. Heh~."
He folded his arms behind his head and smiled back to Kyuzo.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 1:14 am

Kyuzo walked in after Mori with his face facing another direction before actually going ahead and walking to the couch, but not before closing the door when he had entered. He looked to Mori silently with his glasses sort of lowered before going on ahead and taking off his glasses. "Hai, I bet it has been a long while. Make yourself at home and such." Kyuzo rubbed his eyelids actually feeling them to be a bit heavy which could be quite understandable, never had he slept for a while. Somewhere deep down, Kyuzo knew he would have to get his life back on track sooner or later or else his feelings will consume him and make him feel horrible.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 1:35 am

Mori nodded his head and he made his way inside, his tail flicking as he walked over to the couch and sat down, sighing loudly as he leaned back comfortably and relaxed. He glanced over at the other and tilted his head, spotting gray bags under his friend's eyes. "Kyuzo-kun, when was the last time you slept?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 1:40 am

Kyuzo shrugged for he actually didn't know, he actaully didn't worry about sleep all that much since he was always busy. Glancing over, Kyuzo couldn't help but blink once as he stared at Mori's face as if trying to recall his train of thought. "I do not remember. I have a pretty sucky memory, though I am guessing I hadn't slept in quite a while. When I mean by that, about 5 to 8 days?" Kyuzo laid his head back after answering Mori's question, but he couldn't help but glance in Mori's direction every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 1:53 am

Mori blinked and he frowned slightly and got up, his black ears twitching slightly in irritation and he approached the other and gently grabbed the other's wrist. "That's not good at all. You need to get sleep every day." He tugs his along back to the couch and sits down "Now lie down and tr to take a nap, at least.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 1:58 am

Kyuzo's gasped sharply to Mori grabbing his wrist and he blinked wide eyed before slightly smiling and shaking his head lightly. "What would I do without you?" Shifting his head to lay on his right shoulder his smile increased a little bit before disappearing and closing his eyes and sighing. Knowing Kyuzo, he would most likely do as he was told since he knew how Mori was sometimes. Kyuzo decided to lay back and closing his eyes silently he then waited for sleep to take hold of him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 2:10 am

Mori patted the couch, in answer to Kyuzo's question, urging him to lay down so he can try to take a nap. Honestly, he didn't know what to say to that but he smirked in reply and just chuckled as the other finally did as he had said and he petted his friend's hair, brushing the dark locks with pale slender fingers out of Kyuzo's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 1:02 pm

Kyuzo felt the touches from Mori and he couldn't help but feel good all of a sudden, it had been a while since his hair has been petted. Having his eyes closed, he couldn't help but smirk lightly to the gestures that Mori was doing with his hair. Kyuzo sighed silently and tilted his head a bit closer to Mori so he can fully touch his hair all that he wanted. One would probably like their hair being petted, Kyuzo was also probably one of those people.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:13 pm

Mori flicked his ears as he blinked and looked to the male, smiling to himself as the other leaned a little closer so he could have better access to his hair and continued to play with the man's dark locks, curling pieces around his his fingers. "Heh, you are like a cat yourself, Kyuzo-kun." He says quietly, so as not to disturb his nap.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 11:47 pm

Kyuzo had finally found sleep, though it took a while due to all the touching that was being done to his hair. They were pleasant touches to Kyuzo, and he couldn't get enough of them which probably explained alot. Kyuzo was unaware of what Mori had said for he went to sleep which caused his head to grow lightly heavy.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 10:25 pm

Mori smiled as the other finally fell asleep and he continued to pet the male even as he dozed off, his ear twitching and his tail curling on the couch as he looked and around, his black eyes surveying the place, noticing any differences in the layout of the apartment but it seemed to be the same as he remembered it with a couple of changes.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 11:23 pm

(Leaves the topic.)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 7:02 pm

Opening the door to his apartment did he push it open with his right foot, walking inside with Reka in his arms did he walk up to the couch and softly placed her on the couch. Kyuzo's expression was a little on the blank side as he makes sure she is comfortable, doing a good deed for another person was infact a good thing. Kyuzo knew that doing good things for people will make them feel good about living, though it was a little late for Kyuzo for he gave up on everything that would make him happy anymore. Everytime that he was happy it never did seem to last. Closing the door after making sure she was fine did he sit beside her and came to look at his wrist seeing all the cut marks on them. Kyuzo stared at them for a while.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-08

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 7:09 pm

* she watches him and looks around and admires his home than looks to him as he sat beside her and looks to what he's looking at wrist and looks to him softly and reaches out shyly and places her hand softly on top of his and looks at him shyly and softly and smiles a bit* thank you.. This TRUELY means a lot to me..... I'm not used to people being kind to me but you showed me that there's someone still left out there with a true bug heart
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 7:13 pm

Kyuzo blinked and looked to her and he smirked a tad. "We all have to do what we can to survive right?" rubbing his wrist with his other hand did he chuckle lightly and shake his head. Kyuzo was indeed happy for doing this for Reka since well she needed help. Kyuzo blinked once making his face go blank, and he stopped rubbing his wrist for a little while. "I'm glad that it does mean something to you."
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 7:16 pm

* she smiles to him happly and wages her tail* me to I only wish I could do something for you , there must be something you want or that I can do for you anything at all?
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 7:27 pm

Kyuzo looked to her with his face side ways some, he was doing a side way look to Reka. "The only thing you could do for me is to get well." a small smile made way to his face before he looked away with his right hand going through his hair making the cuts on his wrist lightly visable.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 7:32 pm

* she smiles to him than sees the scares and gasps and softly grabs his hand and looks at the scars and a saddens look come over her face as she finally understands him and rubs his wrist softly and comfortingly * your a good guy you really are
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 7:30 pm

Kyuzo blinked once before closing his eyes and shaking his head some. "Hai, I'm nice only cause everyone needs it every now and again. However, no one is ever nice to me. I really don't know why but everytime I find someone seriously special they always..." Looking down some what did he frown as he thought of his special person and well it made his heart quench and squeeze making him almost sick. Kyuzo kept his eyes closed as his shoulders sort of shook.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 9:01 pm

* she looks to him softly and leans to him and warped her arms around him softly holding I'm and pats his head supportingly * I know how you fill the ones I thought cared for me want me dead now that they have the opportunity ..* she looks down a bit* it was my brother .. Who did that to my leg , he wants me dead couse I'm a half breed they all want to kill me couse I'm half wolf and half unknown
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 3:11 pm

Kyuzo looked to her silently and he closed his eyes as he sighed a bit, never had he been hugged in a while. A real hug that wasn't fake or was being used to tease him to death. Kyuzo opened his eyes lightly and he couldn't help look to the side as he heard what she said. "Gomenosai, Reka-san. I had no idea that it was your nii-san who was doing such things to you. I have been there, family is nothing more than a waste. Only heartbreak comes out of family or friends. Even loved ones..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next