Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 5 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 5 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Reka
Scout

Living Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 5:11 pm

* she nods and watches him and blushes when he puts her leg on his lap but smiles slightly and blushes deeper when he rubs it got it felt good* I'm sorry ill try to be more careful my leg was numbe so I for got it was there
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 5:13 pm

Kyuzo looked up to her as his hands skillfully moved about her leg making sure to touch the main points of her leg, but also being careful to not harm her wound. "It is alright. You need to at least rub your leg so it doesn't become stiff." Kyuzo's eyes went back to looking at her leg and he couldn't help but softly glide his hand up and down her leg.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 5:18 pm

* she face turned a bright red as she watched his hand than looked to him softly watching him with a thought in her mind that she dare not ask or say but just watched him, his kindness and soft touch wondered her, she never know a man like this*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 5:22 pm

Kyuzo's expression was a little blank but then he randomly smirked with his eyes closed. "Something wrong, Reka-chan?~" Kyuzo knew that she was looking at him, and when he had said that to her he couldn't help but sing that little phrase. Opening his eyes lightly, his smirk did not disappear as he waited for her to respond to his question while he still rubbed her leg down.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 5:24 pm

* she blushed deeper than befor and looked down a bit*... Umm n.nuthing .......* she waited that slowly looked back up to him in thought than said*... Umm Kyuzo .. Can I ask you something
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 5:28 pm

Kyuzo had his eyes fixed on her leg but he did glance in her direction, when she said it was nothing he sort of took it as it was nothing. Though, when she said that she wanted to talk to him sort of made him glance to her constantly now. "Hai? {Yes?}" Kyuzo said this while still trying to rub the main points.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 5:33 pm

* she blushes and looks to him softly still blushing deeply*... I luv how kind ur being to me... But..... May I ask why ?...but why are you so kind to me... I.i mean there's nuthing worng with it but iv seen do gooders and none have ever been this kind, honestly I thought this kind of kindness from some one dident exsist anymore but iv proven me worng
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 5:43 pm

Kyuzo blinked and he looked to her fully now with both hands on her legs. "Everyone needs a little love now and again don't they. Besides, kindness can be found anywhere and in everyone but you have to find it." Shifting his head back, Kyuzo smiled with his eyes closed for he looked rather happy but that went away as he made a rather surprised face as he looked to her. "Of course it does exist! Without it, everyone would be depressed and crazy all the time." Kyuzo smirked looking to her. "I actually am debating about everything is not worth it, that however has sort of changed. Apparently, I still care deep down for people."
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 5:48 pm

Z* she looks to him and thinks for a moment about what he said than looks a bit serpried*... Did you say... A little love?... And of course you still care about people your soo mush strong than any one iv ever meet and iv meet a lot in my travails, your able to take what life gives you and push throw it and become so much better and strong every day I can see that in you..* she blushes to her words*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 5:51 pm

Kyuzo smiled with his eyes closed showing a clean cut smile. "Hai, without love no one would be able to have a family." Kyuzo's eyes furrowed and then he opened them rather slowly as he frowned and went back to rubbing her leg. "iie, I am not strong at all. I am so not strong to tell someone that I love them. Let alone hurting others in the process." Kyuzo sighed now doing soft circles around her leg.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 5:57 pm

* she smiles to him softly and leans up and put her hand on his softly and looked in his eyes understandingly and rubs his hand softly* ... No your very strong , and kind and loveing and understandable and your the greatest guy iv ever meet!.. And as for telling some one you luv them... Lots of people can't and you don't have to say it to show it and when tha day come that you'll fall in love, you'll be serpried at what ull say and do, I have faith nd I belive in you and that there's nuthing you can't do if u TRUELY want it
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 6:02 pm

Kyuzo's eyebrow lifted a inch as he looked to Reka with a rather stunned expression and he smirked with his eyes closed as he shook his head. "Yatta. I can't believe you can say such things." Shifting his eyes some for they were now open did he softly poke her leg with his face rather blank looking. "I am just going to give up on anything that makes me happy. That way everyone can be happy." Kyuzo chuckled a little bit in the throat and then he softly patted her cheek with his expression a bit kinder looking.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 6:06 pm

* she smiles softly and presses her cheek to his hand a bit and smiles and blushes softly * I won't let you give up you Desiree more happy was than anyone in this world
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 6:10 pm

Kyuzo looked a bit surprised as he looked to her and he sort of smirked getting rid of his surprised expression. "Arigatou, Reka-chan." Kyuzo was talking about what she had said and well he would take it to heart. After a moment or two did he pat her cheek with that same hand as he shook his head but his smirk was still there. "Well, are you hungry or do you want some coffee for I have made some?"
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 6:13 pm

* she smiles softly and nods to him * sure some tea would be nice if its not to much trouble
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 6:17 pm

Kyuzo blinked once and he nodded as he softly moved her leg from his lap and walked into the kitchen while yawning some. Entering the kitchen, did he begin making some tea that he knew very well on how to make it. The tea was as simple as any other tea out there, Kyuzo called this tea the natural blend for he uses actual vegetables and blends it well with the tea. Kyuzo liked this tea for it held natural items to help the immune system as well as have a roasted taste.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 6:19 pm

* she smiles softly and watches him go to the kitchen and softly touches her cheek were he touched it and blushes softly and smiles more with happiness in her eyes but also a bit of wonder was on her mind as well*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 6:23 pm

Kyuzo got done making the tea and he poured a glass for Reka while now seeing his coffee and he couldn't help but shake his head as he went to pick his coffee up. Leaving from the kitchen did he enter with his coffee and Reka's tea. Kyuzo handed her the tea while he sat down in the recliner where he had slept last night.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 6:26 pm

* she smiles and takes it and smiles*..thank you it smallest and looks great ..* she smiles and sips it, it was great shed never tasted this kind of tea befor and she quite liked it*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 6:29 pm

Kyuzo nodded and sipped his coffee with his eyes closed, that was when he had noticed that his coffee was a little warm which well he had to admit he liked it. Enjoying his coffee for a second, did he come to glance up at Reka as he watched her drink her tea. Kyuzo knew that blend rather well for he use to make it for his sister which wasn't here anymore.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 6:31 pm

* she smiles and wages her tail with a childish face as she sipped the drink happly enjoying the taste *
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 6:34 pm

Kyuzo blinked once and he couldn't help but smirk with his eyes closed before going back to sipping his coffee. Reka will come to heal in no time, that tea was after all used to help the immune system so if that helps then it will help the wound as well. Kyuzo was no doctor but he could guess that her leg will be healed in 3 to 4 days or so he had hoped.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 6:41 pm

* she smiles and sips her tea and softly glances to him this is the greatest time she's ever had she hadent been cared for sence here parents were killed, but sadly she know that this would end when she heals, than he'd not need to care for her any more and probe want her to leave and not want anything els to do with her or be her friend anymore and shed be all alone again.shesat there motionless with the cup to her mouth with a distant look in her eyes as she thought*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 8:35 pm

Kyuzo simply blinked once and he sighed with his eyes closed, if Reka didn't heal then well he would feel that he had failed in taking care of her. Always taking care of people was something that he could not avoid, Kyuzo knew this was a hard time for the war was just around the corner. Narrowing his eyes some did he frown some, Kyuzo didn't know what to say for he was missing someone. He knew exactly who he was missing and that made his heart almost freeze. Kyuzo covered his eyes as he shook his head silently, what will happen now if he is suddenly worrying about someone so frantically that he couldn't even think straight. Kyuzo looked up in a glance at Reka and seeing her face sort of worried him more. "Reka-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 8:39 pm

* she keeps the distant look on her face deep in thought about everything that's happened and will happen and all things, her mind was raceing 0 to 90 real quickly till the flinched abit and blinked and looked at him and noticed his face and smiled nervisly*... Ummm yes?... Sorry I was just... Have a me moment..I.its nuthing really.. Umm
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 8:43 pm

Kyuzo seemed to notice her nervousness and that didn't help him none, narrowing his eyes some did he begin to question her again. "Are you sure, Reka-chan?", Kyuzo placed his cup of coffee down so he could sit on the edge of his recliner. "Is your leg hurting you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next