Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 8 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 8 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 8 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 8 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Living Room - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2014, 8:36 pm

Kyuzo allowed a smirk to play his features for a second after hearing Peeta's response and he simply sighed with his eyes closing some. While he watched Peeta with his observant eyes did he shrug carelessly before speaking. "Willing to share? Do you really want to hear?" Kyuzo golden hues seemed to take a thicker color of gold for a moment as he righted himself more properly. Peeta was trying to help and he would not reject it, even though he would not reject it he still can not fully agree that it will help him much.

(Arigatou!)
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

Male Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 2:14 pm

"Well thats up to you. After all I've got ears might as well use them." he spoke in a joking way as he let his elbows lean on his legs and his hand dangle between them as he still sat on the coffee table. He sat there quietly with his stormy greyish blue eyes and leant forward slightly seeing the other male sitting up no longer lying down.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 2:23 pm

Kyuzo sat there as his eyes and hair changed upon his own thoughts and inner demons, the ability of changing into a different appearance was his gift and now it all made some sense to him now. "Long ago when I was but a child I came from a well large family, my father and mother got into a arguement about my sister and her appearance. She wasn't eternal so I was seperated from her and my mother by my father. My father died and slowly after that did I come here." looking down rather dully did he squeeze his hands to both being fists. "I met Mori-kun and became close to him. Friendship became love on my end but Mori was in love with another and lost him thanks to death. As time went on I was tormented by my family which kept secrets from me. They tried to use me and in time I broke free." Kyuzo placed his hands up to cover his face. "So long have I searched for my sister only to find out that my family kept it secret and that she died due to her being just a normal human being. So much happened to me after that to where I broke down and slowly start to lose bits and peices to myself. I became someone who locked his emotions and feelings into some kind of container within my brain. So much plans and ideas swarmed in my head which caused my pain. Now it has stopped and it is all to clear to me. I have no idea what I should do, Peeta-san."
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 2:48 pm

At first instinct Peeta reaction, was his shoulders tesnsed almost ready to ponce back at the sudden change of the male. To Peeta he did a 180 white holy hair turning to black soot, yet not only that which really kinda through his mind off was the fact that his hair style had changed too.. It's like his hair has a mind of it's own... Yet that only happened over a second then he tensed his muscles unwind easily and went back to relaxing, after all no one has ever changed there appearance in front of him before, after all he lived in a forest for so long, he forgot that it does happen.

Peeta sat there taking it all in what the newly dubbed race that what Kyuzo is a 'Eternal'. He stared at the male listening to his traumatic past. If he was in his wolf form his ears would be pricked forward in listening. He didn't interrupt Kyuzo talk. Until after he finished talking silence was hung in the air, only for two seconds, but it seemed longer then that. His left hand came up and rested on Kyuzo's shoulder, holding it with a squeeze.

"I'll admit I'm not good with this kinda of thing, it was originally my mates job."
He spoke 'was' after all she died. He was quiet glade he said was because he was starting a new chapter in his story, he shouldn't be thinking of the past, not anymore. "--but, think of life in the simplest of ways, for example, what you doing tonight? What are you going to have for Dinner? Bacon Sandwich or is it going to be a whole lettuce?"
He smiled slightly. "After all thats what I'm doing. Take life how it comes. But-- by the sounds of it, you can take on everything and survive, you'll do well in the wild."
He didn't really known if that helped his.. friend? After all like he said he wasn't good at these things.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 2:57 pm

Kyuzo faintly smirked to Peeta's reaction to his changing appearance and he softly nodded to the touch that Peeta had given him. "Somethings are just hard but you got to push forward." he blankly said this before closing his dusk colored eyes and laying his head in the palm of his right hand. "There is so much happening around me that it just swallows me up. I'm done being a statue though, I want to accept and feel again." Kyuzo simply sighed before standing up and stretching himself with his expression now semi-serious. "I'll fight for the one I love and hopefully we can put this god awful war behind us..."
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 3:17 pm

Peeta allowed his hand to fall to his side easily as Kyuzo stood up. Looking up at the new look of Kyuzo. He didn't really understand Kyuzo saying he wants to feel again, then he should just do that. Thats Peeta's a opinion then again Peeta's thoughts were mainly on the every day things in his life, living in the wilderness does that to you, survive on day at a time. Wasn't it easier way to live that way? Peeta mind dropped the idea about it quickly, after all, Kyuzo became Semi-Serious now.

His stormy eyes stared at Kyuzo quietly listening. War? He didn't even known there is war going on!! Yet Peeta didn't stiffen or anything when war was mentioned, after all, he wasn't built for war. After all e didn't have an special abilities, he was just a werewolf. Yet he let that thought float away. Yet there was something on the tip of his tongue that he wanted to say, yet it slipped out his mouth destroying the serious mood.

"At least if you get dirt in your hair you can't see it anymore.."

Yep.. he destroyed it, alright. And tried to fix it up with a charming grin so his rugged features.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 3:22 pm

"Nani! {What!}" Kyuzo had a look of surprise which killed his seriousness for a second and he glanced to the side strangely before laughing softly with his dusk eyes closed. Peeta was truly a interesting man and hearing that response just made it clear how interesting he really was. It was good to feel again and it was due to his flaw of not wanting to accept himself and become stronger that he could not feel but now it was better. Kyuzo merely closed his eyes and lightly smirked before walking over to Peeta and looking at the grin on his face. "Peeta-san, can I lock you in my closet and throw away the key?"
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 3:32 pm

His grin stayed as the man shouted at him to began with, it was his natural reaction to get himself out of trouble to grin his dashing smile. Yet he heard the male calm down slightly with a laugh. Ah! So the new kyuzo can still have a laugh! Thats good!
"As long as you feed me and let me out to go to the loo, i just might let you"
He spoke in a charming joking manner as he still sat on the coffee table. If that really happened, Peeta would probably kill himself from turning himself into a common mutt. Well probably not kill himself, he'll try and bargain his way out of the situations. Like he used to when he was in his teens and twenty years.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 3:41 pm

Kyuzo blinked for a moment longer before shaking his head and laughing again. This was a start of a new friendship or rather a strange friendship. Peeta spoke of probably letting him keep him in the closet and he sighed with his eyes closed giving into the smile that Peeta was giving him. "You are odd. That isn't a bad thing since well I guess this is how you normally are?" Kyuzo looked to the side for a second before looking to Peeta with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 3:50 pm

Peeta matched his fellow companion's smirk easily. Indeed Peeta was never the one to take things seriously unless it was life or death, he was a charmer by nature. Yet he knew what hard work lead to, his years of roaming this planet taught him many things. Yet in his heart he a real gentleman along with a real wolf. His heart went out to his friends and Family not matter what they have done. He'll be there.
"No, this is a start of a beautiful friendship Kyuzo-kun" He spoke Kyuzo's name fluently in Japanese. Yet the irish in him still going strong as ever.
Peeta made his way to stand up, getting himself off the coffee table, he stood, tugged down his leather waist coat slightly. Yet his smirk still ever present on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 3:55 pm

Kyuzo looked stunned for a moment to Peeta calling him 'kun' and then he allowed his features to show a welcoming smile as his arms fanned out to give Peeta a small hug. "Hai! {Yes!}" after saying that did he let his new friend go and then he looked to the couch rather bothered by something. Kyuzo calmly walked over and fixed his couch up with a accomplished look over his features now. It was hard to believe that moments ago he was beating himself up over nothing and the plans all came to a crashing end. Kyuzo was not going to be a guy who cheats to get what he wants for he wants to earn everything he gets from now on.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 4:13 pm

Peeta was kinda surprised about the sudden hug he wasn't expecting that, but her patted the other guys back regardless. After all Kyuzo, now his first friend in Miyagi. They a parted quickly as it happened. Peeta watched Kyuzo quietly, it seemed the enteral didn't do a 180 after all it seems more like a 360, completely, different. Peeta breathed in slightly through his noes. Even his scent has changed in a way, it obviously still scream, Kyuzo! But there was a new air to it. As if he was turning into a new person..Well physically he kinda did. Peeta bent down and picked up the abandoned bottle of water that he had left on the floor. He picked it up and took of the cap and had a swig. It took him seconds to register the new scent of Kyuzo easily, as he watch the male tidy. He kinda felt useless standing there doing nothing, yet again. He didn't known if he'll be much of a help tidy, because he might do tidying up wrong. So he stood there next to the coffee table honestly having no clue what to do and spoke. "Your scent change slightly too, you have a new air about you." He spoke but then quickly fixed it before Kyuzo could take it as a insult. "It seems healthier, lighter."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 4:18 pm

Kyuzo stopped himself from fixing things and he looked around on the floor as if checking for anything that was missing or out of place. Peeta was doing his own thing and that was fine with him as he looked around a bit more and when he found nothing did he sigh with his eyes closed. Rubbing his arms and shoulders now did he realize that he had not used them much since his inside demon episode. Peeta's voice reached his ears and he looked to his new friend with a some what affectionate smirk. "Hai {Yes}, I am feeling much better. For the longest time I have been fighting myself and my demons. Now it is clear that I have to step on them and move on in my life. For sometime now I got lost in my own mind and forgot how the world felt." Kyuzo then looked to his Tv and approached it while turning channels for he was curious to see what was on.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 4:38 pm

"huh.. " was all peeta said. He turned to look at the window, it was still raining but yet it was dark out. He guessed that he should leave soon. Yet he felt the need to stay and make sure enough that Kyuzo survived his first night as his real self. His eyes caught Kyuzo's movements, his stormy eyes looked at the moving box? Okay, he wasn't up to date with this new stuff, his mind drilled through his brain to try and find the word.. ah! Microwave! Wait.. or was it Tumble drier? He nearly let out a whine as he shook his head. They does modern day technology have really weird names for there stuff, like Duct Tape? Seriously they kinda name that after a duck?
He felt a tug inside in of course, he had been in his human form for too long, he was never use to it. He had spent to much time in his life as a wolf, that when he slept he rarely stayed human anymore, He'll transform into a wolf. "Sorry to interrupt your ermm... Watching? But you don't mind if i change right?" He asked clearly not knowing the name of what he was watching.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 4:46 pm

Kyuzo stopped turning the Tv for a second and he stood leaving the Tv to play its channel on animals in the mountains for mountain sheep were on now. "Go ahead, it won't bother me. Besides, I'm just trying to find a good channel on this blasted Tv." after saying these words and giving Peeta a small smile did he return to his task at hand on changing the channel. Kyuzo mumble words of 'Baka' and 'Yatta' when he came across boring stuff much like drama shows and court sessions. He wasn't big on that kind of stuff anyway for what he was looking for was a channel that spoke about his culture since he grew up learning Japanese he may as well see if new things had been added.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 5:07 pm

Peeta rose an eyebrow slightly.. So thats a tv.. He thought as his eyes glanced at it. Then what the hell was a Microwave!? Guh.. Peeta shook his head not wanting anymore confusion bobbing about in his head about microwaves and tumble driers. His form shift just to seem to silently snap his limbs apart. Reforming shapes of his skull and bones etc, It never hurt him, sure the first 15 times it did, but it still hurt to turn to human sometimes, specially then the fur was sucked back into your body, that just makes his stomach a bit queasy. But never the less, it was all done silently. His fur instantly grew with his bones snapping silently. The top of his head reached Kuyzo's waist easily. He was a lot bigger then your standard Great Dane after all he was a wolf. His fur had odd combinations of grey, black and light brown bended in together. He was standing on all fours easily his paws, his eyes were closed yet when they opened it revealed his silver eyes that had flecks of blue in them.

His paws were quiet big too. He stretched out his front legs and bent back on his back ones in a stretch before slightly shaking himself, feeling his fur ruffle. His clothes were on the floor weirdly enough nothing was ripped or broken, they had had a enchainment on them that when he changes he didn't need to take them off, so they don't break and etc, yet the only problem was that when he changed back to human, he is naked but his clothes would suddenly summon up next to him, like some sort of summon that you get out of games that aid you.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 5:13 pm

Kyuzo finally gave up with the Tv as he stood up and looked to Peeta who had changed into a wolf and his face seemed normal but his eyes were faintly wide before easing some. Shaking his head and walking to the couch did he plop down on it with a strong 'thud' before placing his feet up on the table with his hands on his stomach. Kyuzo watched the Tv which was showing a movie of simple things, a evil being destroys the place and the kingdom gathers the strongest fighters and on and on. Looking rather bored did he watch this movie regardless with little interest.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 5:40 pm

Peeta seems to silently pick up his clothing with his mouth and trotted over to his muddy shoes and lade them next to it. So he could remember where he putted them for later. He made his way back over to the couch he place his body next to the couch standing there easily seeing over the arm, that was next to Kyuzo. Yet seeing as the moving box in front of him created no interest to him, he placed his large head on the arm of the sofa looking at Kyuzo with his silver eyes. His mind reached out and gently prodded the eternals. He was making a connection with his mind out allow Kyuzo to understand him then he talks in this form easily. "Are always shows like this on moving boxes? If so why do you have them?" Peeta's irish voice echo around the room not hard unless you were connected to him or your another wolf.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 5:57 pm

Kyuzo blinked when he heard something and he looked to Peeta who was in his wolf form and he smirked before looking to the Tv screen silently. "Yeah shows are always like this. Why have them? Good question? Beats me." Kyuzo said this while the knight passed through the test that were given to him as he goes out to defeat the villain. As he watches this show did he lay his head back as the knight met a women and they begun talking over things that meant nothing to Kyuzo who merely sighed with his eyes closed. "Yatta..." slowly he reached under himself and pulled out the remote and he changed the channel that way since he was lazy. Kyuzo now watched the new channel of bears fighting other bears and he looked rather displeased.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 6:25 pm

Peeta could feel his eye twitch at the sight of the bears fighting due to him being an animal he could understand other animals. "Really fighting over a fish? How sad.." his mind spoke his words in boredom as he looked at the two bears. Peeta was obviously bored with the new source of bear fighting entertainment. He turned his head and rested it on the arm of the couch, while his body sat on the floor, his tail laid out flat behind him. Slightly thumping against the floor in a annoyed manner. "Can't you just turn it off?" He questioned the owner of the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 6:30 pm

Kyuzo faintly chuckled to Peeta for well he could understand animals and now he was curious as he sat up on the couch and changed the channel. The channel he changed it to were of other wolves in the wild and Kyuzo eyed Peeta interested into what was going on. Peeta may just say something random but that was good enough for Kyuzo since he found it funny to watch someone elses reactions. "I could turn it off but wouldn't we be more bored?" Kyuzo watched the Tv as the wolves begun hunting on the screen and he continued to watch it with a bit more energy.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 6:48 pm

He snorted slightly at Kyuzo's amusement in the fact he could understand other animals. Yet looked at the tv, unamused. Silver eyes turning back to Kyuzo. Was he suppose to narrate this tv show? His silver eyes stay on Kyuzo as he spoke the truth. "You do realise that the animals do all this for show, to gain attention. Wolves can sense when someone is watching then let alone breathing the same air as them. Were not stupid enough to believe were not being watched. You hear people get bitten and limbs torn off in the wild? Thats what we really are, if a Cheater can out run a Gazelle what chance does a human have? At the end of the day they humour us." Peeta spoke easily into Kyuzo's head. Yet to Peeta it was strange seeing Kyuzo perk up at the hunt on tv.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2014, 10:53 pm

Kyuzo smirked some to Peeta's response and softly kept watching the Tv screen for a moment longer "Gomenosai, Peeta-san. I just thought you would like to watch your own kind. I surely didn't think you would be upset about it." shrugging to himself and changing the channel did he blankly watch as the Tv flipped through different shows. "It is not like everyday that I have company over. Lately, I've become lonely since I haven't met my partner in so long." Kyuzo stopped the channel to a random selling channel as he laid back fully upset. There was nothing to watch and so he finally decided to turn the Tv off. Kyuzo continued to lay there silently as if trying to think up something he could say. "Yatta! Oh well, what do you do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2014, 6:34 am

The flickers colours from changing channels reflect in the pale silver eyes of the wolf. Yet Peeta's head lifts off the arm of chair easily to look at Kyuzo more his is perk up slightly hearing new information, about his partner? He meant, The one he mentioned before, right? Mori?  Yet he was slightly distracted on that thought he didn't really think about his response to the question that was re least into the air. His voice came out bland in a sarcastic way "I chase my tail, Yet I can never seem to catch it." Yet the wolf then blinked realising the tv was switched off he was silent again, then it dawned on him what he said.
"Ahh.. Sorry I was thinking." He spoke as he shook his head slightly ruffling his fur yet you could easily imagine the charming apologetic grin on his features in his human form. "Well i enjoy running, swimming and sailing.. also an odd habit of enjoying the sunrays" When he spoke the last part he actually meant sun bathing, it was a habit he had to adopt to spend time with his twin. Even though she's passed through to the next world, he felt the closest to her then he did this activity.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2014, 9:23 pm

Kyuzo looked to Peeta and it looked like he was very serious for he didn't say anything and not once did he blink as he listened. As he continued to listen to him did he nod and looked ahead of himself silently with his eyes narrowed and his features showing a man who took all that information in. "That is good. I just find time to do things on my own, even though I don't want to be alone at times..." Kyuzo placed his right hand up so he could rest his head in his hand for a moment. "That is life. We all have to grow up sometime eh?" softly he smirked before closing his eyes and right now he did not look at all serious like he was before.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2014, 2:05 pm

Peeta sighed, his shoulder's in his wolf form rose, then well back down as he exhaled deeply. His front paws were brought up to the arm of the couch as he stayed sitting on the ground, his front paws didn't have to reach far, due to how big he was. He leant forward pressing his weight on his front legs causing his back onto stand too and he forced himself up on to the sofa. "Not really.." Peeta spoke as he was now next to the eternal on the sofa and slumped into the corner of it lying on his side as his paws hung off the side of the sofa along with his tail which was skimming the floor with a flick now and when. He came up without permission on to the sofa after all he wasn't a mutt that was house trained besides, he'll clean up his mess before he leaves. "Life can be, what ever you want it to be. No one got the master control button on your life.." Peeta shook his head, causing his ears to slightly flap against his fur creating a slapping sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next