Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 2 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 2 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Living Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 3:11 pm

Kyuzo looked to her silently and he closed his eyes as he sighed a bit, never had he been hugged in a while. A real hug that wasn't fake or was being used to tease him to death. Kyuzo opened his eyes lightly and he couldn't help look to the side as he heard what she said. "Gomenosai, Reka-san. I had no idea that it was your nii-san who was doing such things to you. I have been there, family is nothing more than a waste. Only heartbreak comes out of family or friends. Even loved ones..."
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 5:40 pm

* she rubs his head softly and confertingly and smiles softly to him* your welcome... And if ok even thow every one wants me dead .. Honestly the only thing keeping me going is the thought and a dim hope that I might find some one to luv me .. It not I can't find any panther REASION to goon
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 11:11 am

Kyuzo made a wide eyed expression and he smirked lightly with his eyes now slowly shutting, feeling Reka pet him made him feel a little weird and so he decided to pat her non-wounded leg as he looked to her. "Reka-san, you will find someone to love you. It is only a matter of time before someone decides to love you. However, it is late for me." as he said this he lowered his gaze since now they were beginning to open some. Kyuzo softly took her hand which was petting him and placed it in her lap, his expression soft but full of hurt. The mans heart was squeezing and he wanted it to stop. "Your leg will hurt for a little while, which reminds me. Do you need your painkiller?" Kyuzo looked to her in question as he went to stand.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 11:17 am

* she looks to him and blushes softly than smiles to him* some wounds are deep but not in in heal able it's not to late for you you just need time to heal and some one to help you to heal and u will in die time....and it hurts a little bit
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 11:22 am

Kyuzo simply popped open the bottle with the painkiller's inside of it and took one out and looked to it in question, never was he pleased about these type of medicines. "Alright then, if it hurts then you may as well take one now." looking around did he walk to the bathroom and pour water into a glass cup. Kyuzo then left from there and handed her the pill and then the water. "You are awfully kind, Reka-san. I may find someone to love me but it doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon. Maybe in the near future?"
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 11:29 am

* she smiles and takes the pill and water and swallows the pills*ty for saying that and u will find luvone day soon
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 11:35 am

Kyuzo simply rubbed his hands together as he looked around his living room and he couldn't help but frown as he rubs his chin now with his right hand. "What am I going to do for food? I suppose I'll make something." looking toward the kitchen did he stop for a second and he looked over his shoulder to look at Reka. "You want anything to eat, Reka-san?"
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 11:39 am

* she smiles to him* sure ill cook if u like me to
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 11:42 am

Kyuzo gasped and he placed his hands up rather sharply. "iie {No,}, I'll make something for the both of us. I am a chef and all anyway. What would you like? Sushi? Chicken dumplings? Steak and rice plate? Whatever you want I will make it for us." Not at all did he want Reka to get up and put strain on her leg, Kyuzo was a man to keep his word and he will most likely keep it. Reka's leg was the main subject of his attention and if she were to put strain on it, then he may as well say that he was a failure to the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 11:50 am

* she blinks to him and smiles to him* anything is fine I'm not picky at all serprise me then
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 11:53 am

Kyuzo sighed for her response did not help him any and so he may as well wing it, softly he nodded as he walked to the kitchen with his head now facing upwards toward the ceiling. "Red bean paste buns? No. Chicken with fried rice? No. Maybe a traditional steak plate with carrots, corn, and green beans...no." Kyuzo was talking to himself as he disappeared into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 11:56 am

* she smiles and relaxes on the chair and watches him*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 12:01 pm

Kyuzo was in the kitchen still making the same face as before, he was getting ready for cooking and he couldn't help but think of a simple dish. As he checked to see if everything was in check did he go ahead and start the cooking, after a moment did he add different kind of spices. Kyuzo had decided that he was going to make a steak platter with 4 chicken dumplings covered in fried rice as well as covered with light sauce to sweeten them. This food was meant to make someone feel good and that was what he was hoping for. Kyuzo was done with the food as he stepped out with two plates and handed Reka hers. "Here you are." Kyuzo took the first dumpling off of his plate and placed it into his mouth and holding the stick there as well in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 12:11 pm

* she smiles happly and takes the food* thank you it looks do good !!* she takes a bite of the food and smiles* mmm yummy your a fantastic cook I love it, I haven't eaten this good in years!* she eats her food and wages her tail softly happy that she got such a great meal and best of all to be able to eat with a new great friend.*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 9:36 pm

Kyuzo's face sort of flushed lightly as he looked away and he shook his head rather weakly. "I am not that great of a cook. Arigatou, however for saying so." Using his right hand to lift up the fork did he place some food onto it and placed it in the mouth as he chewed up rather silently. Kyuzo's eyes were else where as he began to think about his special someone. Mori never understood his feelings and so he may as well set Mori free. If he doesn't then he may come to suffer from the heartbreak, Kyuzo's eyes closed as he inwardly talked to himself. His heart was already broken, so why should he say that when it already is broken.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 9:42 pm

* she smiles and eats and watches him out of the corner of her eye and thinks for a moment on something to say for she was not used to conversation let alone starring one so she sat there and thought and looked to her hurt leg and touched it softly then tubed it lightly as her mind began to wonder , she realized how happy someone being kind to her was it made her more happy than anything in the world but then the thought of dread creeped in to her heart as she thought of her brother and her clan that wanted her dead and how marketing friends would put that friend in danger and she couldent live with that if anything was to happen to anyone she cared about so she thought of it being torn between friends and indangerong them , the very thought made her stumice hurt and fill sickend*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 9:50 pm

Kyuzo's face seemed to be on the floor for rather a long time, things were just not going his way anymore. Use to, he use to be sensitive and loved everyone but as things started to happen then well he began to change. Kyuzo had lost his little sister that he loved dear, both his mother and father were apparently no more as well. The large family that he use to know was against him and wanted nothing else to do with him now for he broke it off with them a while or so ago. The things that he had been through were just horrible, not only that but how could he not get depressed over it. Kyuzo had nightmares every night about his little sister calling to him when his father pulled him away from her at a young age. This almost made him sick as he thought about it, sure he knew she was in a better place but he was selfish. Kyuzo wanted his little sister here, he wanted his father here. This man of the age of 190 if not older wanted everything to go back to how it use to be, but that was obviously asking to much. Kyuzo's eyes snapped in a hard blink and he decided to take his mind off of it now, after all Reka was here and she needed his support. Rapidly, Kyuzo took big bites of his food and ate it all in large 5 bites. " Yatta, that hit the spot."
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 9:54 pm

* she was starting at her leg lost in though for a few more seconds than snapped out of it and blinked to him than put on a smiles to him * yes it did it was wonder.. Thanks for majoring it for me...... Ummm weres your bathroom I umm Ned to use it * she kept on her smiles to him*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 9:58 pm

Kyuzo blinked once and he pointed with his right finger to where it was located, the bathroom was in the corner of the living room which was rather handy at times. Kyuzo's eyes shifted in a narrowed manner however before he opened them looking rather awake and aware now. "Do you need help, Reka-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 10:01 pm

* she kept on her smile to him* no no I'm sure I'm able to get ther if not than I really am completely helpless then army I * she giggles and try's to stand and when she dose she wobbles a lot trying to get her ball emcee back*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 10:04 pm

Kyuzo watches her silently, he was still holding the plate that he had just cleaned rather quickly. When he saw that she was wobbling made him a little concerned but he closed his eyes and he nodded with a small smile on his face. "Be careful, Reka-chan." Kyuzo couldn't help but keep his eyes on her to make sure she reaches there alright.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 10:06 pm

* she smiles nervisly to him* oh don't worry I'll try .* she put her leer leg out and flinches a lot but keeps walking/ wobbling her way to to bath room thinking to her self how this seemed much easer in her mind*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 10:11 pm

Kyuzo blinked once and he looked down to his plate and seemed to think on how he had accomplished such a thing. Never in his life had he eaten so much food in large bites, Kyuzo was indeed impressed and at the same time worried. Some people eat to hide their feelings of hurt, Kyuzo was hoping that he doesn't do that since well he may come to gain weight and that wouldn't be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 10:18 pm

* she makes it to the door and opends it an gos in and closes it behind her and sighs deepy and leans on the door looking down her mind was so full right now and not to Mencken she was growing worried of her new friend for she noticed all the mood changes and faces and little thing he did like eat all that food on his plate , he was the first guy that was ever so kind to her and it broke her heart to see him , a kind hearted good guy like him, hurting soo for his missforchend of his life, she know how it felt to lose the one you love for her mom and dad died in a fire set to kill her by her clan when she was little, they died to save her thus is her fear of fire being so great, she know how hated it was to fill so alone and exsiled by the one who were suspend to love you, and she hated that he had to go throw all this great ace and now have to tdje care of her worthless back side putting him in danger and doing him no good, the very thought of it nearly made her break out in tear for the trouble she's voided to every one*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 10:22 pm

Kyuzo decided to rub the back of his head as he looked to the side but not before looking to his empty plate and going ahead and walking to the kitchen with it. Once entering it, did he begin to wash the plate with his eyes focused on getting the plate clean. Though it was already clean looking, he knew it wasn't clean since he did eat from it. Kyuzo was busy with the task of cleaning the plate as well as the fork he has used.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 10:28 pm

* she did what she needed to do and wiped her eyes and splashed water on her face to hide the tear trail on her face,she hated crying oh how she hated it shed always tryed Herbert to stay strong in life and it was rear enought for her to cry as it is, she's never in her life crude in front of anyone not even her parents , she couldent stand the thought of some one seeing helier this , it was bad enought she know how worthless she was do the last thing she wanted people to think of her as week and sensative .she takes a deep breath and puts back on her smile and walks out of the bath room and sees him in the kitchen and limps back to her seat and sits with a big sigh of relief for the waight lifted from her hurt leg as it throbbed a bit and waited on him to come back in*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next