Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Old Lighthouse

Go down 
+9
Gin Noel
Sashura Dregovich
Cookie
Aimi Jutsuki
Kyuzo Mamoru
Saya
Sakuda
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sashura Dregovich
Scout

The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 3:06 pm

Hot, moist air pummeled onto the outside surface of the lighthouse, causing an eerie rattling to echo up the shaft of the building. There, in the top room of the tower, stood a lone boy leaning against a wall near a window. In his hand he held a cigarette, which was held to his lips mid-drag. His right knee was bent, pressing the foot against the wall just cause. Soft violet eyes stared blankly at the opposite wall, the expression plastered on his face as blank as the wall he seemed to take so much interest in.
Hanging by a strap across his chest held Wulf, the Dragunov sniper rifle he was rarely found without. The very weapon that allowed him to be standing where he was now. Obviously, it had saved his life countless times, and for that he was grateful...
"Dregovich, sir." whispered a high-pitched, but low toned voice. The artificial voice belonged to none other than Nida, Sashura's sidearm, companion, and partner. 'She' as well rarely left his side, though not willingly. "Mm?" he answered, eyes flickering around to look for her, though she never came into view. He settled for an audible conversation and stopped his looking. "Nothing worth your interest in the immediate area." she replied, and with the sound of flapping wings, her presence was gone.
With a nod, he smirked a bit and continued his cigarette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 3:31 pm

A lady who stood five foot four and six inches with long flowing purple, pink tinted hair came into view. She held a book in hand, her nose stuck to inner pages of the book as if she had not paid any attention to where she may be at. With her focus still on the book itself, you would think that she would trip since she simply had not been watching were she was going, but for this particular lady, she walked with ease, strutting, shoulders straight, perfect in balance. The lady was named Fuu, but those who did not know her often called her Layla, until she stated so.

She had not been around this place before; she was in fact new to her surroundings. With the fresh smell of sea salt and the repetitive sound of the crashing waves, she had already distinguished where she was at, the beach. Slowly she peeked over the top binding of her book to look around, uninterested she goes back to her book, but in the corner of her eyes she sees a lighthouse located on her left. Fuu closes her book as her mind went to the lighthouse, her focus no longer on the book, but the tall cemented lighthouse in front of her. She puts her book up and walks over to the door, and as she laid a single finger on the old wooden door, it opened with a screeching sound.

*I must excuse myself for a bit, I will post back when I get back*
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Scout
Sashura Dregovich

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 8:38 pm

A bit of timidity began to build up in Sashura. He hadn't had much action lately because of the area he had migrated to. Most of the creatures in the area were much too polite and passive aggressive for him to rightfully 'pick-off'. A sigh released from his nostrils, rather than his mouth, as he pushed his shoulder-blades back to push himself from the wall. His bent leg straightened to place on the floor, catching most of his weight onto it. "Nida, scout for me again." he said at a calm tone, dropping the still lit cigarette on the ground in front of him, but regretting it a moment later. What a waste...
Above the tower, the graceful crow Nida rode the wind as a fisherman would ride the waves in the ocean. The robot had been programmed how to counter-react wind gusts and still keep its gentle flow, just as a real bird would do. From her 'hawks-eye' view, a keen artificially enhanced eye poked around the perimeter of the tower, quickly picking up the sight of blue hair down on the surface. A quick vital scan revealed the female being was not of human race, though since she showed no hostility as of yet, Nida remained quiet. There was no need to peak her master's interest for no reason at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 9:03 pm

As the door swung open after another light press from her finger, the lighthouse's interior came into view. A long circular unwinding staircase that was neatly build, attached to the wall, leading up all the way to the top was well made in durability and style. Fuu stepped in to the lighthouse unaware that at the very top another being was there. She could sense his presence, but she had not bothered to go rushing to whoever that being was, why should she, she barely knew anyone around. With a light huff, she placed her right foot first onto the first step, a creek of some sort loudly echoed within the atmosphere of the lighthouse. She took another step, then another and soon enough she found herself almost at the top of the stairs, stopping in the middle when she then picked up the scent of the unknown being, turning out to be a human.

Fuu's brows ruffled when she picked up the scent, but soon went back to it's natural expression, soft, kind, but with a twist of mischievous, unruly expression. With that, she took out her book and opened it to the last page she had bookmarked, once again sticking her nose to the inner pages of the book. Continuing her way up to the top of the lighthouse, quietly as she read the words of the famous Shakespeare.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Scout
Sashura Dregovich

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 9:35 pm

Nida assumed the being which had reached the tower would obviously go toward the top floor, so in anticipation she flew through the open window, flapping her wings roughly to counter-react her forward momentum so she could land gently on Sashura's shoulder. Before any verbal exchange could be made between the two, a high pitched screech echoed from the base of the tower. Nida played off the sound, since she expected the person to come up, and poked her beak into her feather to groom herself. Asura raised a brow suspiciously to the noise, however. Obviously the sound couldn't manifest on its own, but getting worked up over the smallest sound just wasn't him.
With a casual stride, he moved himself from the wall he stood near and moved to the top of the stairs, purposely stepping on the cigarette he had dropped. The being who made the noise earlier could be seen approaching the top of the stairs from where he stood, and his eyes narrowed down to her. "Now why on earth would you come up here?" he whispered to himself, reaching into his jacket pocket to pull out a pair of jet black shades. While they suited his appearance, they were also used for neutralizing the effect vampires had when trying to seduce humans. Most ailments creatures gave off involved eye contact, so having a pair of these special shades was quite a gem to have.
Except for the light 'dings' of the girl's feet hitting the creaky staircase, all was quiet. The waves crashing against themselves, the rocks, and the shore was relatively muted from the inside of the lighthouse. Any sounds inside of the tower, however, were amplified immensely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 11:20 pm

A few steps more, five to be exact, and Fuu would reach the top of this tall, ancient lighthouse that still stood tall among others. Fuu stopped on the step as the scent grew stronger, still not looking away from her book, she read the last line and murmured to herself before placing her page marker between the pages. Closing the book and placing it to her side she then looked up to see a man standing before her on the very top stairs. She moved her gaze to his shoulder to see a bird of some sort, but then moved her attention back to the man who seemed to be wearing a formal attire. Her ears perked up as she heard a faint voice, possibly the man, she thought. But what he had said made her think, curious to be exact. Was he asking her the question or was he simply talking to himself, like a rstrange person would do? But eh', she cared no less, she had no objective in answering his reply, and again, why should she in the first place?

Fuu took her eyes off the man as she stepped onto another step, but made no attempt to go any closer, being the reason that this man was in the way. Her eyes narrowed, watching as he placed a sunglasses on his face to shade his eyes, she wondered why at first, but then she changed her mind. She cleared her throat as she raised her head to see his face, or at least what she could see. Tonight the light of the lighthouse was dull, almost as if it were to burn out, who would have figured, it was old. "Excuse me but I believe your blocking the way." Fuu stated, her voice semi-polite, yet a little bit demanding.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Scout
Sashura Dregovich

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 12:23 am

The corner of Sashura's mouth twitched upward as the girl looked at him. He could assume by her physical traits and scent that she was not a vampire, but just to be safe he didn't remove his glasses yet. Her blunt wording didn't phase him, nor did he much like being spoken to in that manner. His right hand moved from his pocket to take hold of Wulf, finger far from the trigger. The sheer grasp of his weapon made Nida caw loudly. She had seen what Asura was capable of, and when she had even the slightest bit of reason to believe that a fight would start, she'd flee the scene. Sashura knew this, and cocked his head to the side to whisper a slow "Shhh..." to calm her down.
"What reason have you got to be here in the first place?" Sash asked her, left hand digging inside the left pocket of his pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 1:31 am

Seeing that the man did not move from his post, Fuu raised a brow, making no movements or reactions as the man placed a hand on his gun. The only movement she took was of her hand as it ran through her purple-pink tinted hair. ...gracious, I'm here not even a minute and he's already has his hand on his gun, how rude. She thought as she sighed heavily. She looked up at the man, eyes showing no emotion, although she wouldn't be surprised if he would aim the gun at her at any moment. If he were to do so, she wouldn't even care if he pulled the trigger, but she did, but she'd already lived her life being brutally mistreated that not even a simple thing like that could kill her, not in a long shot. For Fuu, it was hit or miss, if she got hit, so be it, her wounds would heal later on, plus the dragon scales were quiet protective, unlike the natural ones that dragon's have. "Now why are you asking me that question? Isn't this world supposed to be ...one big happy family? With the last few words, she sent out a tone of sarcasm, hell, this world was corrupted, war and races and humans against each other. From the thought Fuu shook her head and gazed back at the man without no more than a frolicsome smirk.

{Rephrased }
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Scout
Sashura Dregovich

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:50 pm

"No, not at all." Sashura answered bluntly, then raised his left hand from out of his pocket, nothing in his palm, and removed his shades he had placed onto his face. He tucked them back into his jacket from which they came, and stepped around the girl just as she could have done in the first place. A slow pitter-patter began from his feet making contact with the metal staircase. The smirk he caught from her was uninviting to him, and so was her overall presence. The reason he had come to the top of the tower had passed now, and he was ready to leave now. "Have it your way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 8:06 pm

As she watched him leave, she made no attempt to stop him. As his footsteps faintly disappeared as he walked down the staircase, she thought of him no more. More than likely they would not cross each other's path once more. The only possible way that she would ever see that man would be at the battlefield. Giving out a sigh of relief she steps onto the last step and makes her way to the edge, leaning against the railing, she watched the horizon. The scent of the salty ocean water once again filled the air, as a light breeze swept across the area. Summer was passing, and autumn would soon take over.
Back to top Go down
Gin Noel
Scout
Gin Noel

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 5:25 pm

A teenager with short shoulder length brown hair, unkept and styled in layers too. Pale blue eyes, that showed no tiredness at all, full of life and energy and Ivory skin that looked like it could easily catch the sun and tan more. Everything about his features screamed HUMAN yet, his clothes were slightly odd, almost tribal? Yet with a modern twist? Yeah something like that.

The seventeen year old human seemed to have carefree features painted on his face and body language. The Teen seemed to be carry a canvas about sixteen inches high and 10 inches width. The color of the canvas wasn't it's usual creamy flecked canvas, this one had been dyed a 'Blue babe' shade of light blue. He was also carrying a white box under his arm too, with an easy guess it has paint inside of it.

Yet the teenager seemed to have no paint brush on him, as he walked to a perfect spot of the grass a beautiful view of the light house, beautiful weather to also paint out side too. Yet you could see he had no paint brush, in fact a floating pink thing hovered not a meter behind him.

That was 'Moogle' or 'Mog' for short, it looked like a pale/faded-pink mole which had gothic styled bat wings, yet it also has a thin wiry antenna - emerging from their heads, Which had a red ball or as some would call it a 'pom pom', which they are very sensitive about being touched. Yet it was cute, let alone harmless yet adorable.
Yet this Moogle was carrying with pride two paint brushes as it fly behind the teen, they both shared a carefree personality. Which made them more then Animal and Machine, they ARE best friends.

The two best friends who dose everything together, Now out side setting down in the grass Gin Noel, The human's name is. A young painter who travels the world on the prices of his paintings. He was here with Mog today, to paint the beautiful lighthouse

(Anyone can join, this is the first time Gin has appeared in Miyagi.)
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 11:49 pm

Needing some fresh air, Sakuda decided to head outside, to the beach. She often relaxed there, and loved smelling the salt water. One place she has yet to visit more than once was the Lighthouse. She had been there once before and never went back for no particular reason. She decided to wear some black shorts with leg warmers, matching black converse, and a cotton white top that hugged her shoulders. Around her throat was a choke collar with a locket attached to it in the shape of a square. Her long black hair was braided today, thrown carelessly over her shoulder. Saku just really wanted some air. She inhaled the wind as she stood by the lighthouse, calming herself.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 11:54 pm

Viola had been wandering around different areas of the Prefecture since her arrival. She needed to stake the area out if she wanted the find the vampire she was looking for. Though it was mostly because she was chasing after the little blue haired 'girl' that was actually her machine. She needed to make sure the 'child' stayed out of trouble. She dashed behind the small thing, growing tired and out of breath. Her long white hair flowed behind her though it mostly stayed in place due to the red and white bow in it. Her structure was similar to that of a boy's. She was underdeveloped in certain areas though her white dress shirt and baggy red pants with somewhat loose suspenders and brown boots didn't help at all. She stopped, trying to catch her breath as the child in front of her kept running, "Ariella! Wait!"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 11:59 pm

It was nice and quiet, not to mention the sun was out and shining so beautifully behind a white cloud. Sakuda had been smart to chose this place to relax. She sighed happily as she kept her back against the structure, eyes closed. So peaceful . . .

"Ariella! Wait!"

Or so Sakuda thought. The wolf opened her eyes, ears now listening to the sounds of heavy breathing and frantic tiny steps. She turned her head, eyes a tempting yellow as she searching around, her vision now much better than before. She saw a blue-haired girl running from a white haired . . . Person. Saku blinked, wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 12:05 am

Viola threw her hands up in the air as she grew frustrated. She wasn't in the mood for chasing the child anymore. She was tired and wanted a break but she couldn't just let the machine wander around on her own....Well, maybe she could. The girl WAS a machine after all, not a real child. Viola always treated her like one though. She found having the girl around was like a second chance at being a mother. Despite having a boyish structure, if one were to look at her face, hair, and bow they would easily be able to tell it was a girl. Though she was a human, Viola was disguised as a phoenix. Her scent and the air about her gave off that of a phoenix, and her body naturally radiated some heat off of it due to her close affiliation with fire. She stood there helpless though, watching as the blue hair slowly disappeared out of site, "Ariella!" She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 12:10 am

The Werewolf blinked, watching the two interact. She sighed softly, turning her head away momentarily. She listened as the footsteps grew louder in her ears. She shook her head, smelling summer. It was odd to think you could smell a season, but Saku was use to having such senses.

The little girl trotted past her, squealing with joy as something caught her eye. Sakuda allowed herself to watch for a few moments, glad the girl wasn't close to the water, where she could get hurt. Though, Sakuda still wondered what on Earth the pair was doing here, and at this time. "Strange," she said to herself, eyes scanning the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 12:16 am

Viola hung her head and frowned, beginning to head off in the direction of where the child went slowly, her boots dragging in the sand. She was staring at the ground, so when she saw a pair of feet and wasn't really paying attention to the size of them she slowly lifted her head well speaking. "Arie~ Oh...I'm sorry." The sixteen year-old girl tucked her hands into her pockets, her bright red eyes looking off to scan the area before looking back to the other girl who now stood with her. "I'm sorry to bother you...but...you haven't happened to see a child with blue hair and a bow come running through here, have you?" In her mind the only thought being manufactured was similar to that of a worried mother, 'I'm going to kill her when I find her'. Oh yes...that is in fact how a worried mother shows their fear.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 12:22 am

Sakuda smelt it before it came to her. Another person. She turned her head, watching the oblivious girl drag her feet. Saku smiled slightly, finding it amusing the watch her. "It's quite alright," she responded, eyeing the girl who was crouched in the patch of grass towards the boarder line of the beach and the path back to the tree-filled village. Her eyes went back to the girl as she tilted her head, starring innocently at the younger one with her yellow eyes. "There," she said simply, her arm extending out to point at the small, hiding girl. "She was following something it looks like," she finished, looking towards the small girl.

"Oi, Chibi-Chan! Your guardian's looking for you," Sakuda called calmly, not sure whether the girl beside her was a sister, mother, or even related at all.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 12:30 am

Viola watched the girl in front of her, obviously taking in her appearance. She didn't try to hide what she was doing. She watched her arm and followed to wear she was pointing, a sigh of relief expelling from her lips. She quickly turned and ran to where the child was, taking a hold of her arm, "Ariella, if I tell you to wait then you wait." It was obvious that she was scolding the child. After a moment she let go of her and said sternly, "We're done playing now. You go home. You're in time out." She watched the child frown and start to head off back to the house. After a moment of making sure the machine was heading in the right direction she returned her attention to the other girl, slowly making her way over, "Ah...thank you for that." She held her warm hand out to the girl in front of her, "I'm Viola Fleur DuAva..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 12:37 am

Sakuda licked her snakebites, catching the girl watching her. She didn't let it bother her, however, since she was use to both genders giving those sizing-up looks. The girl observed the other as she approached the chibi, scolding her. "Ah. I see," she mumbled to herself, understanding the relationship just from that little scene. Though, she was surprised when the young woman sent the child off on it's own. Sakuda smiled when she was greeted, taking the girl's hand in her own, a strong grip overtaking the girl's shake. "Nice name. I'm Sakuda Goldheart. Call me Saku," she said, her voice neutral, yet polite.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 12:46 am

Viola didn't smile anymore. She just watched, glancing to their hands as Sakuda gripped. It was stronger than she expected, which would have normally made her smile just slightly, but not today. She almost seemed unhappy, not that she really was. She was tired from her travels and still trying to find the woman involved in her husband's and baby's deaths. It was at that thought that she had noticed something. It wasn't like as a human she had a great sense of smell. It was just that she had been trained for the scent of vampires...and that scent was all over this girl though clearly not her own. It brought a look of distaste to her face before she mentally shook it off and said politely, "I go by various names. Vio, Fleur, Ava...it's up to you, really." Without even realizing it, her hand started to heat up quite a bit in sync with her irritation, and she still held Sakuda's in her own.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 7:49 am

Not bothered by the girl's heated hand, she shook it politely before releasing it, finding something odd about the girl. She didn't ask, though, because she wasn't rude to new people. "You're new to MP," she stated simply, ignoring the girl's attitude. "I welcome you. I'll just call you Viola, if that's alright," she said, her hands stuffing into her shorts pockets. Sakuda licked her snakebites in thought, wondering. The girl--Viola--had a look of distaste or even anger when she officially made contact with Sakuda herself. Sakuda wondered if she had something on, clothes wise maybe, that bothered the girl. Though, it didn't linger because Sakuda wouldn't take off her clothes and replace them for a stranger anyways.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 2:43 pm

Viola nodded her head once, "Yes. I am new here." She didn't say anything more. She wasn't big on the formalities, not even with her subordinates...only one whom she'd actually met, and their conversation had been brief. She wasn't exactly looking forward to being a leader. She simply gave jobs out to those below her. She let her hands drop to her side and shrugged her shoulders, "Viola is fine by me." She was growing more and more irritated and her skin continued to heat up because of it. "I'm sorry...I just...smell something I don't find too pleasant. Though it isn't you, so no worries." She reached into her pocket, pulling out a box of cigarettes before pulling one single one out and returning the box to her pocket. She placed the cigarette between her lips and simply lifted a finger, a small flame forming at the tip of it. After having lit up she moved the cigarette to the side of her mouth and moved her finger to her lips, simply blowing the flame out.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 7:53 am

Sakuda raised a brow to the girl, wondering what exactly has her so on-edge, or ticked off. The Wolf thought it maybe because the child, but shrugged and turned towards the ocean side, sniffing the air. It was getting warmer, presumably because the girl beside her. Sakuda thought it strange, but maybe she was a fire-fox or something. It never occurred to her that she, Saku, was standing beside a new creature, whether it be welcomed or unwelcome, time would always tell. At the smell of smoke, Sakuda glanced over to the girl, seeing a cigarette in her mouth. She wrinkled her nose for a moment, before relaxing her face, not showing how it bothered her. "A scent that bothers you? Maybe it's the salt-water. That's all I smell besides heat," she suggested, trying to turn her head to get a whiff of what foreign smell the girl must be disgusted by.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 9:48 pm

No sooner than Viola had lit the cigarette and taken one drag did she simply drop it on the ground. She simply placed her foot over the top of the cigarette and with one twist she crushed the life out of it. Though she had just pretty much wasted a cigarette she didn't really seem to care at all. She moved her foot away and glanced down at the crushed thing before looking at Sakuda. "Believe me...it isn't the salt water....perhaps you've just....been around it so often that you don't even notice it anymore?" She asked it as a question rather than putting it as a suggestive statement. She crossed her arms over her chest and while it may have been warm to Sakuda, if one were to touch Viola's skin she'd be hot enough that they'd pull their hand back rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 7:22 am

Baffled. That was one word Sakuda would use to describe ehrself at this moment. Why would the girl waste a cigarette like that was shocking to her. She use to hang out with someone who was a practical chain smoker, and if they droped even one cancer stick, they'd act like they dropped a new born baby. Her eyes lifted, looking at Viola. "That could be true. I spend my time . . . Well not lately, but I was usually found outdoors, so maybe I picked up something." Sakuda picked her braid between her hands, holding it over her shoulder. She sniffed here and there, but nothing exactly came to mind what would be so odd. Then again, Sakuda herself wasn't usually repulsed by smells. Sakuda glanced over to where Viola is standing, seeing the sand around her feet change, slowly but surely, a brighter color than what was around the beach. "Not to pry, but what creature are you exactly?" Sakuda was worried that if the girl got too much heat going on, the glass would form from the sand, injuring Viola.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Lighthouse
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: