Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Old Lighthouse

Go down 
+9
Gin Noel
Sashura Dregovich
Cookie
Aimi Jutsuki
Kyuzo Mamoru
Saya
Sakuda
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya
Scout

The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 8:03 am

Saya walked around for a bit longer before walking over to Mori and poking the back of his head "I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 8:22 am

Mori nods with a sweatdrop at being poked.
"Hai, hai, we'll go somewhere else. Why won't you pick something?"
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 11:12 pm

"Because I don't know what kind of places are around here." Saya huffed.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 5:17 pm

Mori scoffs softly.
"Well, neither do I. I'm just walking off in a random direction..."
He looks out the window for a while then he starts walking back down the stairs.
"Come on, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 7:51 am

Saya frowned a little but marched off after Mori, saluting a bit for fun. "Yes sir.."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 1:39 pm

Mori smirks slightly and walks back down the stairs and towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 4:36 pm

Saya followed after him and left through the door.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 2:10 am

Kyuzo leaned against the old light house with a bottle of sake in hand, his dark gray eyes transfixed on the ground and silently he closed his eyes sipping the bottle while looking upward looking lightly betrayed.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 2:22 am

Raven walked towards the lighthouse, her headphones in her ears, music playing and a small smile on her face. Her eyes are closed and she doesn't open them till she gets close to the lighthouse. She sees someone and it takes her a moment to realize it's Kyuzo-San and her face brightens as she runs to him and hugs him
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 2:49 am

Kyuzo gasps to the sudden contact and seeing it was Raven made his eyes soften lightly, he loosely hugs her back with the sake bottle in his left hand. He had lost a good amount of weight, not that he minded and he hasn't eaten anything in a while but he was certain Raven could not tell of his difference.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 2:56 am

Raven looks up at him, testy eyed with worry and relief "Kyuzo-San, I was so worried." she buries her face in his stomach and she notices that is tinier now then it was before when she had done that many times before "How are you so skinny, and what happen to your hair? I mean I like it but, what happen?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 2:59 am

Kyuzo's expression remained rather regretful. "Changes, Raven-chan. That happens to a man of my status." Kyuzo touched his hair with his right hand while in his left was a large sake bottle.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:04 am

Raven looks at him then to the bottle of sake in his hand and frowned at it then looked back at Kyuzo "That sure is a lot of changes Kyuzo-San" she whispers to herself
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:06 am

Kyuzo looked to the bottle and he closed his eyes. "Hai, pitiful isn't it?" looking to the title of the bottle, it was the strong kind and that made him sigh. "I must look disgusting."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:15 am

Raven shook her head "You look just fine, just one thing needs fixing" she takes the bottle out of his hand and smiles at him then giggles "You look like the most handsome man I have ever seen" she smiles and hugs him
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:17 am

Kyuzo gasped at the hug and he frowned feeling his urge come up, it was his addiction to drink and well he couldn't believe he let it go this far. Kyuzo hugs her softly as he whispered. "Arigatou."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:23 am

Raven looks at him confused "Why are you sorry?" she didn't understand, but she also didn't really know what he was going theough
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:27 am

Kyuzo nods softly with his gray hues closed. "I am sorry cause well I let my drinking get to far, I have a hard time trying to break myself but I can't seem too. Figuring out whatever happened to my mother and sister was the breaking point, not to mention I'm head of the family now when my Grandfather died. Which was another stressful thing. I can't seem to control myself. I'm on the edge, Raven-chan. Do you sincerely think that I can make you happy and continue to do so? Would you still accept me this way? When I am obviously to far gone....?" Kyuzo's eyes went wide and he looked up hesitantly, he messed up big time and if she decides to leave him alone. He would not blame her.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:36 am

Raven hugged him tight "You're a silly, silly, man Kyuzo-chan. You always can make me happy, plus I can help you break your drinking habit. I will help you break or make anything you as me to, and I'm never gonna leave" she smiles lovingly at him "I love you Kyuzo-san"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:41 am

Kyuzo's eyes went wide and he closed his eyes as he hugged her tightly with his eyes closed. "Raven-chan! Arigatou!" His eyes were tightly shut as he held her to his body, he actually thought that she would leave and he was glad to hear her say that. "Aishiteru, {I love you,} Raven-chan."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:47 am

Raven smiled wider as he hugged her back, holding her close. She looked up at him "Why don't we get you home, to sleep. You drank a lot of this bottle, so I'm taking you home" Raven smiled at him taking his hand and leading the way, warning him the way.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:48 am

Kyuzo followed of course, he felt a little dizzy but it was nothing to serious as he follows her with a small smile on his face. "Arigatou."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 10:41 pm

CYnthia sat, upon the dark lighthouse, her blind eyes closed, as the wind and light water droplets hit her pale face, then sink to the ground. She wasnt strong on this night, so her body wasnt entirely solid. SHe was sad, no one had visited her grave in so long, her friend had forgotten about her. Everyone's life seemed to had long since moved on, after her death.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 3:22 pm

Sadly, Cynthia's body begins to evaporate in the bright sunlight of dawn. A tear drops from her cheek as only her hands become visible on the the rail of the lighthouse. SHe sighs deeply, it echos over and against the walls. "Poor little dead girl.." she whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 8:34 pm

as night fell Mitsuhide wandered along the beach. his aim was unclear but he was hoping to find a good place to meditate and think for a bit. as it grew darker, he noticed ahead an old lighthouse, the sounds of the waves and the steady rotation of light should give him enough peace to clear his thoughts and mind.

he transformed into his dragon shape and made haste not wanting to get caught up in what might be around these parts at night. as he neared the light house he shift back touching lightly with his feet on the spiral staircase that lead up to the top.

His steps were slow and steady as he began to clear his mind walking slowly up the steps, each little climb in altitude was another emotion being swept away by the void in his mind, first fear then pain,then courage, then love, and on and on the list went until his mind was completely blank and all that remained was logic and a flame that burned ever brightly inside his mind.

he reached the top of the lighthouse and perched himself on the outer rung of the hand rails and sat in quiet contemplation
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Scout
Sashura Dregovich

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 3:06 pm

Hot, moist air pummeled onto the outside surface of the lighthouse, causing an eerie rattling to echo up the shaft of the building. There, in the top room of the tower, stood a lone boy leaning against a wall near a window. In his hand he held a cigarette, which was held to his lips mid-drag. His right knee was bent, pressing the foot against the wall just cause. Soft violet eyes stared blankly at the opposite wall, the expression plastered on his face as blank as the wall he seemed to take so much interest in.
Hanging by a strap across his chest held Wulf, the Dragunov sniper rifle he was rarely found without. The very weapon that allowed him to be standing where he was now. Obviously, it had saved his life countless times, and for that he was grateful...
"Dregovich, sir." whispered a high-pitched, but low toned voice. The artificial voice belonged to none other than Nida, Sashura's sidearm, companion, and partner. 'She' as well rarely left his side, though not willingly. "Mm?" he answered, eyes flickering around to look for her, though she never came into view. He settled for an audible conversation and stopped his looking. "Nothing worth your interest in the immediate area." she replied, and with the sound of flapping wings, her presence was gone.
With a nod, he smirked a bit and continued his cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Lighthouse
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: