Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Old Lighthouse

Go down 
+9
Gin Noel
Sashura Dregovich
Cookie
Aimi Jutsuki
Kyuzo Mamoru
Saya
Sakuda
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Absinthe
Scout

The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 7:11 pm

Absinthe continued to smile at him. "Oh, I know it's a lot of practice. I wouldn't have gotten good at song mixing if I didn't practice." She raised an eyebrow when he said he was shy. She could see it the beginning, but not it didn't like he was shy at all. "Really now? I don't see it." She shifted her legs and watched him strum so quickly on the guitar with such ease. She smirked slightly as she watched him. Seeing someone do something so effortlessly made happy.

She heard his voice when he replied to her question again and decided to stay away from the topic. No need upsetting him, especially if he knew she most likely knew exactly what did that to him. What she wondered was if she knew how to take it away, would he let her? Some people don't want things like that taken away because it has become a part of him. He seemed like he had let it become a part of him, so the chances weren't high.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 7:37 pm

"Practice makes perfect," he replied off the bat. "But by the way you talk, I'm sure you are very good at what you do." He took a glance at her face and smiled, noticing how she easily enjoyed how he made music. This made him want to explore her genre a bit more--to hear how she sings with techno. However; he was too shy to ask about it. At her comment of his shyness, he laughed slightly, pausing his playing. "Oh I guess. Most strangers I tend to avoid. But you seem really nice," he quickly covered, not wantin to make her upset. He was too honest, but it did help on some occasions.

Her sudden silence made him raise his head, starring at her thoughtful face. He figured she wasn't trying to upset him and found that pretty sweet. No one usually did that for him. Though he was also thankful, because he didn't want to relive old memories. Especially with the scars around his throat. 
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 11:03 pm

Absinthe nodded, agreeing with his statement. She gave him a little wink and looked over at the waves to let him know she was pretty good at what she did. If he were to come to her club he'd see that for sure since she was going to be the dj tonight. "I seem nice? That's new. I usually get 'You seem weird'." She laughed and looked back at him, slipping both of her hands into her pockets. "If you come to my club you'll see that for sure. I'm a maniac there and I become my true self. But I guess it's true that people can easily talk to me when they've just meet me."

She smiled and looked him over again before looking at the sun that was starting to set. "My club opens at dusk, I should probably be getting there soon. You really should come check it out." She looked at him, tilting her head to the side slightly, trying to be a bit more flirty with her invitation for him to come to the club. For some reason she really wanted him to come see it and come see her in her natural state as well. She shifted her feet backwards a little bit and watched him as she decided how long it would take her to get to her club on normal foot verses on deer or any other animal foot.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 11:32 pm

Abele was a little surprised by the wink she gave, but it was welcomed nevertheless. He felt a bit charmed by her effort, though it sometimes made his cheeks warm. His head cocked to the side, a curious expression on his face. "You're not weird," he stated simply, though he did sound confused. She was actually pretty nice. He nodded his head softly, glancing towards the birds as they flew by. This reminded Abele to go out and fly when he had a chance. He could feel his wings itching to be released. "Ah, then I can't wait to see it," he said with a smile--now determined to go to her club.

Abele nodded, grasping the neck of the guitar and holding it to his side, placing his other hand on his hip firmly. "I would have to go home and give my guitar a rest, but I most certainly will come down and see the hub-bub. It sounds like it would be total fun," he replied, noticing her demeanor. He was tempted to see what she does, and how her true self was. She seemed like an interesting enough type of person. "If you have to get going, I guess I'll head to my place and make my way there~" He laughed softly, giving her a special smile that showed his white teeth. "I'm really expecting something amazing~ Don't disappoint," he warned her teasingly. Then, he gave another classical Italian bow and bid her a 'see ya later!' before he was just . . . Gone. In the blink of an eye his body had disappeared, though in reality he just used his dragon-like powers to move rather quickly. After all, they were all creatures here, so any powers used shouldn't be much of a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 12:21 am

Absinthe laughed when he said she wasn't weird. She knew she was and she loved it. But maybe to him she wasn't weird. That was alright with her. The weirder you are, yet the more normal you are to someone else because of being so odd was a different perspective. She loved to see what people thought about her, it was kind of like a little game to her, ever since she was little. She couldn't help but stare at his guitar again when he grasped it. It was a pretty instrument and it looked like he took good care of it.

She smiled brightly, hearing that he would come to the club. "Good to hear! I bet you'll love it. And if you don't, I'm so sorry." She laughed and rubbed the back of her head. She wasn't exactly sure what he would think about the club. It wasn't like a normal once, but that was the whole point of it after all. When she went to say goodbye to him, she was shocked to see he was gone. She blinked a bit and looked around. Dragon. I should have known it. She laughed at herself and phased into a deer, running off towards her club for work.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:25 pm

The rushing of the waves were faintly heard from the old lighthouse, things seemed to be peaceful and quiet from what he could see. Kyuzo's face showed no interest in anything, it was like he was bored of the display and came to hate everything that seemed to be peaceful and quiet. Standing under the shadow of the lighthouse did he look up it with a face that was rather bored and quite un-expressive. Under his right arm was his red covered book that was hard to read as well as hard to understand. Kyuzo simply closed his gaze of gold and walked closer to the lighthouse once fully near it did he lean up against it and pull his book out from under his arm, simply looking over the cover now did his face finally show interest. Use to be known to wear traditional clothes he wasn't wearing them now, he was simply in a attire that fit him and his own little world within his mind. Kyuzo opened the book to the middle section as he begun to read in silence, his left arm was hugged around his stomach as his hair silently moved to the winds breeze. His body was simply covered in a white button up shirt and navy slacks that seem to be quite baggy, underneath it all was he wearing simple slip on shoes as he continued to read and silently plan.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:56 pm

Mori hopped across stone, not his usual flighty jumps that could surpass trees but one might seem to think that he was a child with his shoes in his hands with socks stuffed lightly inside. Pale feet slapping across sharp stone as still lips mouthed the words to a song that one couldn't hear if they were far. He was a little ways from the lighthouse, such a place that he recalled upon visiting but a couple of times and that was it. The neko flicked his ears, the headphone set around his neck blared a quiet tune though the song itself was strong and deep. Black eyes surpassing his ebony locks turned up to the sky and closed as a smirk passed along frozen features in the bitter cold. The temperature was dropping in such a time of the year yet he carelessly worn his shorts that fell to his knees and a t-shirt with a light jacket around his shoulders but which had no sleeves to protect himself with against sickeness. The song produced at his lips began to speak intervals, falling from chord to chord as the neko opened his mouth fully against the chilly winds that striked him as if to keep him silent but the chorus was here.

"Oide kono ude no naka “acchi no yami wa nigai zo”
Kimi wa madoi yurameku
Yagate eien ni naru “kocchi no yami wa amai zo”
Boku wa fukaku tsukisasu."

{Come here into my arms, “The darkness over there is bitter”
You’ll get confused and waver
It’ll turn eternal before long, “The darkness over here is sweet”
I’ll pierce you deeply}

The song of which turned to a vampire fell from him as he skipped along the stones, eyes closed and face thrown upward to the skies that faded with the beginnings of a sunset.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 8:03 pm

Kyuzo's eyes remained on the words of the book and as he read on did his mind begin to think up new things which could help in his additions to his plans. After sometime did his face lift up from the book as he picked up on something and he guessed it was the wind and so he returned to his reading again, silence fell over his shoulders very quickly which added to his content nature. Though, looks can be decieving. A simple bird of some kind flew nearby him and took perch on a rock near the lighthouse. Kyuzo of course noticed the bird and he simply smirked in a wicked way as he slowly reached down to pick up a rock which was quite big and heavy. Silently, he stood back up straight and watched the bird from behind his book now. Kyuzo's eyes had come to glow in a rather weird way, very quickly when the bird had its back now turned did he chuck the stone hitting it quite hard making the bird chirp in distress. Silence fell again as the bird took flight, and there he stood with his eyes closed and a smile which could warm the soul though that look was quite opposite. Kyuzo was indeed smiling to the harm that he had caused to that bird, though to him that bird was useless and was in the way. "Gomenosai~", his voice sung in pure delight as he returned to his reading.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 8:17 pm

Mori's heart was aflame as he voiced the words that were otherwise silent to the music playing on his headset, the song so quiet but the words were like a fire inside him that he couldn't help but release. Small feet padded across rock and stone a like, his ears twitching to the sound of a cry and his eyes slowly opened, blood red appeared to have spilled over before they faded to such a dark black that is nearly swallowed his whole eyes. One could die through the fall in his eyes that lead to such a well of neverending. The song grew quiet, as did his voice as the bird pitifully flew its way overhead. Its wings flapping pathetically as it practicaly fell from sky.
With a clatter of dull thuds fell the shoes from Mori's hands as he reached up with a single hand followed closely by the other as he caught the bird without a lyric skipping. Feathers dashed around him, nearly catching in his mouth and nose as he held the harmed creature to his chest.

"Omae no nioi kuruwaseru
Mayonaka ni mezamete kyouki ai nomihosu."

{Your scent drives me mad
I wake up in the middle of the night and drink insanity and love dry}

He sang as he held the bird tight, a dark flame spit flicking from between thin fingers and he drew the creature up into the air. It's once dark feathers turning to white and it flew off with the grace of an angel on the skies and with a small smile, Mori continued to trek, without a beat being skipped as shoes skipped upon the ground to him picking them up and practically dancing among the stones.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 8:28 pm

Kyuzo's face seemed to be in the book still and he raised a eyebrow again to the shift in the wind and he wondered about that a little bit, but his face still showed no interest. Closing the book in a rather sharp 'snap' did he move off of the old lighthouse and began walking away from it with a look that was clearly displeased. Something was irking him, and he surely did not like the wind and how it felt. That bird only caused a second of entertainment and now he was enraged beyond any point. Kyuzo of course knew what this could lead to, a sudden anger snap which would then cause him pain. Not that he objected to that idea, further away from the old lighthouse he couldn't help but stop and look back at it. Narrowing his eyes he closed them and opened his book as he walked quite fastly away from the old lighthouse. Kyuzo's eyes were fixed on the words in the book which of course changed when he his eyes snapped shut and he clutched his leg with both hands. The book that he loved more than anything rolled down a little slope which added to his anger which of course led him to ignore his pain and chase after it. Sliding downward did he get his book back, but his leg from before was aching which then caused his eyebrows to shake in some kind of displeasure. "Watashi wa bakadesu...{I am a fool...}", his voice was a husky sound and a smirk graced his lips as he thought of his own punishment.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 8:54 pm

He continued along his way, so low to the steps of the rocky beach that lay beside the lighthouse, the neko flicked his ears and sang to the sings that carried his words clear across the sky. Birds chirped his melody above hand, his voice sounding hollow and full of life at the same time as it echoed through the stones and through the area as he wandered, as he thought, alone and unburdened by any creature beside that which nature provided scare a brain to intrude him. Mori's black eyes turned towards a stumble, something was close. Another animal.
The familiar scent which sent him through such a daze that he dreamily walked towards it without much of a rational thought, uninjured feet leading him on through piercing stones and pebbled rocks, the water around him sorted in pools, he stepped in one occaisonally bringing an icy feeling up his leg and through his spine.
He was like a ghoul making his way through its haunting grounds as he surpassed the stones easily. The scent was drawing closer. It could walk but wasn't it injured? Chilled lips continued the suggestive haunting remedy of a song as he walked along now but soon came to a stop as the scent was drawing closer on its own. Maybe a person at the lighthouse...coming from a little tourist visit. Closing his eyes once again, he finished the song's last chorus.

"Oide kono ude no naka “acchi no yami wa nigai zo”
Kimi wa sukoshi hohoemu
Kore de eien ni naru “kocchi no yami wa amai zo”
Boku wa fukaku tsukisasu."

{Come here into my arms, “The darkness over there is bitter”
You’ll smile a little
With this, it’ll turn eternal, “The darkness over here is sweet”
I’ll pierce you deeply}
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 9:02 pm

Snapping his head down did he frown in a sour way, he wasn't expecting his leg to give up on him so easily then again the slope from the old lighthouse was indeed a hard one which could cause some balance problems. Kyuzo simply bended down and saw his ankle lightly blue which indicated a bruise which made his eyes sort of rage in annoyance. He held his book tightly and was about to chuck it in a random direction but he stopped mid way as he caught onto something. Kyuzo shifted his head to look to the side with his eyes following right along his movement. Someone was coming which brought a displeased look over his features as he stood up straight, a moment ago he was happy about his own punishment but since someone was coming that would have to wait which annoyed him worse. Kyuzo simply looked to his book with no signs interest as he waited for whoever it was to come closer. Though, his ankle hurt far worse than anything he had felt he had to admit it dulled his anger and annoyance for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 9:17 pm

The sounds had ceased, even the echo of Mori's voice were lost in the winds that threatened to topple the neko over into the murky depths that he would be subjected to if he dared to let the force of nature carry him for even a second. His clothes wiped violently around him whilst a small smile clung to his face like the one made up for a doll would. With his shoes in hand, he flicked the slender black tail of his cat characteristic to whip out and he bent down just a bit before jumping off of the rocks and tailing it to the familiar scent, figuring that another injured was in need. The song switch in his headset with a small sound beep. The technology playing the next in the playlist. Music swelled in the stones, alighting them with a new purpose and as the song prevailed, his lips split open to reveal new lyrics of a rather more peaceful but just as haunting song.

"Asa no hikari wo tebanashita hana
Sosogarenai ame wo motome
Samenai nemuri ni tsuku..."

{I released the flowers into the ray of the morning sunlight
I keep on waiting for the rain that will never fall
and I drifted into a sleep that I can't wake up from.}

He trailed off, letting the original music and singer play as he hopped onto the landing, his tail flicking once more before settling near the ground as he remained crouched near the edge, staring at this new person with which his nose could remember but the looks of the person could not unravel his memories. "...Quite a predicament you find yourself in..."
The neko murmured softly, his tone casual yet almost bored as he stared at the white haired man with a bland smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 9:23 pm

As the person approached and was near to be seen did his eyes sort of expand like he had done when he had twisted his ankle not to long ago. A noise much like of buzzing made itself known in his head which made him close his eyes and shake his head, it was obvious that his mind was doing something right now and he knew what it was trying to do. Kyuzo was certain that his mind tried to remember the things he had done with Mori who was right before him, it was hard to believe that his mind was so close to forgetting him. "Hai, trouble always finds me one way or another." Kyuzo's voice seemed to be the same as before bringing on a husky sound and his eyes returned to the ground level for a moment. Somewhere deep within his being, his annoyance seemed to bubble more and his mind continued to race bringing on a unbearable headache.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 9:32 pm

Mori waved his tail, raising a hand and interrupting the song that played on his headphones by pressing play and he stood up fully, ears twitching slightly. In his expression, he sincerely didn't seem to recall this being in front of him but the more obvious traits came to mind. White haired eternal. Don't think I've spotted one of these in quite a while. His smile widened secretively. Not like he had been around in quite a while....Another one of his brother's job sent him farther this time, as concluded the bandages on his right arm and his left leg due to some casualties that had to be taken to get the information and the things he needed.

"You look like a troublemaker."
He replied. Due to him not being in Miyagi for such a long time, he didn't quite understand what was going on now. He would have to visit the undergrounds later and talk to his sources to catch up on what was occurring and what had occurred while he was away.
"Some fall you took..." The neko muttered as he looked up to the place where the ground had been disturbed due to the man's slip. "Are you injured?" He just lay there on the ground like some sort of cripple. Mori stepped forward to the man, transferring his shoes to one hand as he offered one to the white haired man.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 9:39 pm

Eyes quickly blinked as he flinched some what but he saw it was a hand and he frowned some before simply lifting his right hand to take his hand now. Standing as straight as he could he simply looked to the book and he couldn't believe he was about to throw it the way that he did. Kyuzo's eyes narrowed silently before looking over in a rather hard to guess glance as he just now stared at him but then he sort of not finished his blink on both eyes when he looked to where he had slipped and he simply narrowed his eyes some what. "Trouble maker, heh. iie. {No.}" He simply responded to both questions sort of, though it was all a lie which in his case happened often. Kyuzo's ankle did hurt but it also felt good to him knowing that he sort of punished himself some what which wasn't on purpose. Hugging his book in his left arm, Kyuzo's right hand simply slanted vertically as it grasped his side taking a bit of his shirt into the grasp as he did so. Returing his gaze to stare at Mori, it was hard to debate what he was thinking since no real interest came to his features as of now.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 10:08 pm

Mori helped the man up, his cold fingers wrapping around the man's much larger hands and pulling. He let go after the male stood up straight and he looked over his shoulders at the waves and smiled a little more sincerely than he did to the stranger. He sort of wanted to...jump in. The neko flicked his ears to the man's answer and he raised a delicate eyebrow before his eyes lowered to the male's leg but with a shrug, he just forgot about it. "Hm. If you say so."
With a small twitch of his ears, he looked up to the stranger with a trace of something that might have hinted that he could possibly recognize him but the thought escaped him and he merely just gave him another tiny smile that meant nothing.

What was with that look that appeared on the white haired man's face? He couldn't quite decipher it but there was something that stuck in his mind and he gave a small shrug to himself as he looked away, thoughtfully. "Now...what in the world were you doing to have you slip on such an obvious cliff?" He purred without actually purring like a cat. He seemed amused by the man's misfortune.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 10:14 pm

Kyuzo noticed how Mori was acting and in a way it brought a foul taste in his mouth which caused his eyes to narrow sharply before simply lifting up his book which was actually the right answer. To busy reading his book did he come to fail at the sign of the cliff that he had slipped down of, Kyuzo simply closed his eyes as he thought to himself for a second. Still his mind was buzzing and his head hurt far worse than it did and the tons of times before. "I was simply reading, Mori-kun." Kyuzo's smirk appeared for he wondered what kind of reaction he would get out of him, apparently he had been forgotten. Though, he was smirking it brought a very aggressive feeling into the very pit of his stomach. Kyuzo could never determine what it meant but he surely did not like it, and he had feared that it would come to mess up his plans later on. Shifting his head to the side, he simply did look displeased now but he had to get his book back. He certainly had too, that was why he had chased after it right when it rolled down the slope.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 10:30 pm

Mori chuckled as the man simply motioned with his book, with anther shrug of his shoulders, showing his clear indifference, he couldn't help but smirk just a little bit before he noticed that the man referred to him as Mori-kun. He already knew who he was? Why- ... How- ... The scent that had drifted around earlier and led him here in such a state that he wasn't really one to pay attention and he couldn't help but suddenly frown lightly. "Right..." The neko seemed to stiffen and the dazed form in which he had trapped himself in, he tensed more and stared hard at the male in front of him. Only one person really called him Mori-kun with honorifics...

"...K-Kyuzo..-ku-kun...?"

The neko seemed shocked and he seemed to finally feel the cold that nature provided and he shook lightly, looking down in a way that could have registered as guilty, his face just a little flushed shamefully. An apology lingered at his lips but Kyuzo's smirk revealed something else other than the usual smirk. and he couldn't help but shake on his feet. Covering his shock, he raised an eyebrow and tilted his head back up to the white haired Kyuzo, his hand raising towards the male's face but stopping and then retreating his hand. "Heh, you look different. Has it been that long...?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 10:36 pm

Kyuzo's eyes went wide for the longest time since he had saw the hand that came toward him only then to retreat which brought a new feeling. This feeling was heavy much like the oceans pressure, as he stared at Mori now his expression seemed to become a little bit better. Kyuzo's smirk was still displayed and his right hand simply left from its position as he rested it on his head, the smirk became a smile which held a hint of something else. It was hard to debate on what he was thinking, but it was quite obvious he was happy to actually see Mori again even if it is only for a short time. After all, he didn't want Mori to see his foul temper. "Hai, it has been a long time. To long to be infact.", Kyuzo's voice seemed to fade into a husky sound again as he removed his hand and shifted it to be under Mori's chin as his smile decreased some. "I must say it is excellent to see you again and actually I am very pleased to witness that you haven't changed a bit."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 10:46 pm

Mori seemed a little saddened that he couldn't come up to the fact that he wanted to brush his fingers across Kyuzo's face as if to make sure the other was really him but the scent was undeniable, unless the man had been cloned or something. Something in the black-haired neko seemed to melt as Kyuzo smiled. He couldn't help but smile back, a little more at ease now that the male seemed to no longer be so...closed before. His ears twitched at the comment made clear by the other. Right...How long had it been...? Quite a while since he had been in Ikebukuro...and then so long since he had seen Kyuzo, even when he was in Miyagi before.
The neko blinked as a hand lifted his chin slightly and he looked up to his friend curiously with his ears perked on his head. He couldn't help but chuckle.

"What is there to change? You can't change perfection~." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 10:52 pm

"Heh, so it would seem?", Kyuzo's smile returned as he let go of Mori's chin and allowed it to do whatever it wanted since he knew how painful it was to keep looking up for a long time. Shifting his eyes which made them closed did he smile almost purely, way to purely to be considered normal. Kyuzo couldn't help but share things with Mori for it had been way to long since he had met him and now he was here with him. Kyuzo opened his eyes lightly with his smile just a simple and plain smirk as he allowed his hand to return to his side as he leaned into Mori's face quite comfortable by the closeness. "Mori-kun, never leave again." Kyuzo's face became quite un-expressive but his words meant it all as he smiled almost to harmless.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 11:04 pm

Mori lowered his chin, rubbing the back of his neck absently before allowing his hand to lower and reached up to scratch the edge of his ear making it twitch again and he couldn't help but chuckle, feeling at a rather pleasant ease around his friend. The pure look that had adorned the male's features seemed to surprise him. It was so pristine...which rather reminded him of the snow...Kyuzo looked so pale now...though he always seemed to be rather regal looking now. It was such a princely look upon the other. It striked him as strange but he couldn't stop his face from automatically smiling back when Kyuzo smirked and was surprised to have the male lean so close to him, his back tensing instinctevly to take a step back but Kyuzo's words caught him by surprise. He stared, wide black eyes shrinking before he blinked and they returned to normal. With a nervous chuckle, nearly embarrassed by the male's directness, he turned his head away.

"It was a small job for my brother..." His hand lightly wrapped around his arm where he could feel the bandages wrap around cuts and bruises and aches. "Though it did take a little longer than I had expected. I'm sorry to have been gone so long."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 11:11 pm

Kyuzo watched Mori like a hawk, his features went back to being just simple for he showed hardly no interest in what Mori was saying though it was opposite and his eyes narrowed some. It was unsure on how he was suppose to act, his mind did things on its own and it surely was harder to do everything that he use too. Kyuzo simply looked down to Mori's lips as he spoke now and he simply just stared at his lips as they moved when he had spoke. It was sort of like he was in a trance which lasted for a whole minute before returning his eyes back to Mori's own two eyes. Sharp yelllow coloring seemed to go through everything that he was looking at, they surely held a lot of secrets that he may never come to be share unless something of equal value was given. "Everyday that you were away, I could feel myself slipping into unknown doors and realms." Kyuzo's eyes eased somewhat as he smiled in a tender way. Surely, he did look innocent.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 11:30 pm

Mori found himself rambling on, recalling what his brother wanted from him exactly. It was strange, that one day when he was merely lurking around Miyagi, unsure of what to do and where to go and who to visit. He was just so bored. Any job sounded fun. He had met quite a few new people but that was just that. He couldn't resist the temptation. "I think what my brother needed for me was something to do with his new novel that he was writing but the thing is, he needs information and sometimes leads. There are other things that I was able to do while I was there but those were lesser jobs. Just trying to earn money so I don't end up mooching off of Nii-san. The place isn't too far compared to other places that I have been but the job is a little hard when you got all these people on your tail, trying to stop you. Granted, the place wasn't exactly open to visitors but--" The neko was cut short as he realized he was indeed rambling and he laughed, rubbing the side of his head, grinning to Kyuzo. "Ah, sorry about that."

The teen blinked at the male's look, his golden eyes rooting him to the spot and cleverly shutting him up. "Kyuzo...kun..." He murmured, staring, his composure broken through its usual facade and he was now completely surprised. "Ah...I'm sorry, Kyuzo...I didn't...mean to stay away for so long."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 11:36 pm

Kyuzo closed his eyes as he lifted his right hand. "Hai, I understand. I had to accept the fact that you were needed and I can't just merely step into affairs that are your own. Gomenosai for my rude and selfish words." Shifting his head to look to the side now, he felt a rather hard core burning in his throat which always came with his feelings as well as his mind which seemed to do its own thing behind his back not that he cared. Kyuzo grew to accept whatever that his mind does which made things easier sort of, shifting to look at Mori did he come to notice his face and how it looked now which brought a small smile over his features as he leaned into Mori's face and brushed his forehead with Mori's. "It is alright to get everything off of your chest. You feel pressure trying to consume you, it takes over your feelings and you suffocate. It is good to ramble. Very good..." Kyuzo moved his forehead away from Mori's and took a step back with his head down for it was like he had been smacked by some kind of demon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Lighthouse
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: