Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Old Lighthouse

Go down 
+9
Gin Noel
Sashura Dregovich
Cookie
Aimi Jutsuki
Kyuzo Mamoru
Saya
Sakuda
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 11:36 pm

Kyuzo closed his eyes as he lifted his right hand. "Hai, I understand. I had to accept the fact that you were needed and I can't just merely step into affairs that are your own. Gomenosai for my rude and selfish words." Shifting his head to look to the side now, he felt a rather hard core burning in his throat which always came with his feelings as well as his mind which seemed to do its own thing behind his back not that he cared. Kyuzo grew to accept whatever that his mind does which made things easier sort of, shifting to look at Mori did he come to notice his face and how it looked now which brought a small smile over his features as he leaned into Mori's face and brushed his forehead with Mori's. "It is alright to get everything off of your chest. You feel pressure trying to consume you, it takes over your feelings and you suffocate. It is good to ramble. Very good..." Kyuzo moved his forehead away from Mori's and took a step back with his head down for it was like he had been smacked by some kind of demon.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 11:49 pm

Mori tilted his head lightly before straightening it again as he allowed a small smile to cross his face which had otherwise been so openly shocked. "No, it is not rude or selfish. I don't...mind it, really. Heh, you are one of the only ones that I can consider a close friend. I should have at least notified you if anything, Kyuzo-kun." He wasn't sure what was going through the man's head right then. His usual expressions that were so easily readable back when he knew him before had became a blank slate that he could no longer decipher. Kyuzo drew closer, the neko let his gaze waver just a bit from the man's eyes to the side, anywhere but at his face which remained so close to his own. Kyuzo's forehead brushed against his own. He couldn't lift his black eyes to face the man directly when he was just so near.
"It's...been a while since I've talked to someone I know."
Mori flicked his ears as the man retreated and he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding before relaxing, not understanding why he was so apprehensive with his friend so close.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 11:54 pm

Kyuzo seemed to look at his book blankly though he loved that book far more than anything right now, it held everything that he needed to know but sometimes it could be used for a weapon not that it would do harm to anyone. Glancing to Mori, he couldn't help but smirk a tad with his eyes closed. "Hai, it is always good to talk to people you know. By spending time with them, you get stronger." Kyuzo spoke these words silently and after he was done speaking it did he look to his feet now. Narrowing his eyes lightly did he lift his foot up with the bruise on it and he frowned to himself. Kyuzo could still feel the dull pain but that changed when he looked to Mori and he simply stared at him now. "Mori-kun, are you feeling alright? You seem to be a little tense?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 12:12 am

Mori smiled and nodded, immediately agreeing, thinking that he seemed to breathe juat a tadbit easier and he looked back to Kyuzo, glad that he stumbled across the man though the way they met was probably a little less then gracioua, he felt ashames that he sidnt recognize his dear friend. "Hai." He felt like weights from hia shoulders had been cut free and he felt tons lighter now. He shifted lightly on his toes and blinked, surprised by the man's observation and he smiled, at ease now and he gave a shake of his head, sending ebony locks waving. "Nah. im fine. Just...a little chilly, I guess." He admitted right as a breeze hit and he hugged himself, frowning to the sky as if frowning to the mother of nature who caused such weather.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 12:17 am

Watching him still silently he simply nodded with his expression back to being a kind looking one, he was smiling a little bit with his eyes closed. Kyuzo was certain that no one had ever seen him make sure a face and actually tried to mean it though his mind hand other plans. After hearing what Mori said he couldn't help but let a small chuckle escape from his lips as he felt the wind now blow by which in turn made him frown quite quickly. "I'm displeased with this cold weather also.", Kyuzo spoke his mind in a rather blunt way as he looked at the way that the wind had blown just now. Glancing to Mori, he simply wondered about so many things but he wasn't going to ask them now. "As long as you are sure." Looking over to the lighthouse he seemed to be in his own little realm right now.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 12:29 am

Mori chuckled absently, smiling deluge his small body shaking lightly to the brisk winds that startled him with such a breeze that was icy to the touch. It was like the very winds carried tiny sharp pieces of glass and he could feel it build like ice over a sheen on his skin. "Probably not wise to wear shorts and no sleeves." He muttered to himself, though with an element like fire on his advantage, he figured he should so something about it soon..he looked to Kyuzo before looking away again, his ears slanting backwards in a rather lazy manner. "Yeah, dont worry to much about me." With a small pause, he hunched hunched his shoulders against the cold. "You know....I missed you too. It has been quite a while since we have talked."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 10:44 am

Kyuzo's face returned to looking at Mori for a short time as he kept his face blank of any interest. Feeling the wind hit him in a rather cold way he frowned and closed his eyes rather upset on how cold it was getting and that displeasure showed on his face now. Kyuzo blinked once hearing what Mori said the first time, as he looked at Mori he frowned in a rather mysterious way. It was hard to determine if he was frowning to what Mori said or if he felt bad for Mori. Everything that Kyuzo showed seemed to be hard to tell, his golden eyes never left from Mori's face. Kyuzo listened to what Mori had said next which made his eyes expand and a over whelming feeling of pressure hit him on his shoulders which caused him to shake rather differently. "Mori-kun.", his voice lowered a great deal when he allowed his eyes to close. This feeling that hit him, hurt far worse than his ankle which caused him to sigh and try to ignore it. "Arigatou for...saying that." Kyuzo's eyes narrowed making him seem rather sad, which then his features turned when he allowed his right hand to brush his lips for he looked quite confused.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 11:54 pm

The neko flicked his ears and dipped his chin, lowering his gaze to the floor in a rather embarrassed expression but he shrugged it off, trying not to get so flustered over something that was true and something he had practically murmured in hope that his friend wouldn't have to hear how strange he sounded when saying it. "It's merely the truth." He muttered, even quieter than before as he looked over his shoulder, tail waving as he looked to the waves. Something in his posture loosened and he couldn't help but sigh in content. With the whispers among the trees, the waves giving a light crash to the rocks and stones down below and the water glistening with the last aspects of the sun on the near horizon. It was peaceful. In nature, of every way possible.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 8:04 pm

Silence again fell over his shoulders, much like the same silence that fell over him before when he was at the lighthouse. This silence seemed to follow him not matter where he went and he had no idea why it followed him the way that it did. Kyuzo watched Mori for the longest time and it was like all sound left from his ears and a sharp ringing came up instead of the brisk noise of sound. It was like he was zoning out and in truth he was, Mori's lips moved so smoothly but yet he heard nothing which brought a faint look of annoyance over his features. Kyuzo closed his eyes and he chuckled lightly as he shook his head, however his head hurt now and his hearing was slowly returning. This mind of his was clearly trying to block out somethings and he didn't object to it. However, he felt as if he was being led by someone much smarter than himself. Possession followed suit. Kyuzo felt that feeling and he grabbed Mori's wrist as quickly as possible and he came close to where his body was merely a inch from Mori's. White locks of ghostly coloring came over his face, his other hand which held the book simply dropped it as it allowed itself to snake lightly around Mori. Again, that ringing returned to his ears.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 7:16 pm

Mori flicked his tail, smiling to the eternal as he chuckled and he looked back over to the waves, his head tilting just a bit as he pondered to himself. He wondered what to do now, now that he was back in Miyagi. He had obviously decided that he didn't want to stay at his apartment for very long so he went out for a walk. After getting the information for his brother and then the things he would rather solve himself. His instincts started screaming at him and the birds took flight from fear. The neko twitched his ears, becoming instantly still as a hand grabbed his wrist tight and he looked up at Kyuzo as he was suddenly less than a breath away from him. Mori let out a strangled yelp and tried to back away but an arm wrapped around him and he tensed, his free hand, while his other was taken, moving to place itself on the man's chest to distant himself a little.
"H-Hey..."

The neko couldn't help but be a little flustered. Gulping down a lump in his throat, he dared to look up Kyuzo, his ears having slanted back a bit in surprise. His heart pounded. He was quick, probably because he let his guard down..."K-....Kyuzo-kun...?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 5:57 pm

All the actions were complete, he had a hold of Mori in both ways and he couldn't believe that he still felt the feeling within his hands and arms. Apparently his mind had done something that he was aware of not that he was against it all that much as he slowly lifted his head to look at Mori. Kyuzo's face was close to Mori's face, his face was tilted in a flirtatious way and his face showed every sign of being a flirt now. Not that he normally was a big flirt, it would seem that he didn't care and just allowed himself to indulge in such a feeling and emotion. "Mori-kun, I know what I say sounds a little strange to you since we are only friends, chums, pals, and so on in that category. I however have this feeling that won't leave me now, since I have seen you now. I must possess you." Kyuzo allowed a wicked smile to show itself after saying his husky sounded flirt that was directed toward Mori, the only thing now is to see if he would accept him or not. Either way, Kyuzo may just get mad and take advantage of Mori or simply melt into a mass of deep depression. However, that can not be done for his mind knew little of depression.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 8:41 pm

Mori tensed as Kyuzo looked back at him. what happened to him? Why was he acting strange? The neko bit at his lip, his brows furrowing at the funny tilt to the man's head down to the glinting in his golden eyes, damn right mischievous. The situation would have been humorous if he didn't sense the small hint of urgency and seriousness in the matter. Kyuzo's grip had him tight in his arms though he could move somewhat freely, his arm rested at the small of his back and his hand was still in a stone like grip. He could feel his jeart pounding like a drum in his chest and his breaths were coming faat, either from adrenaline from being captured or from having someone so close...
"P-possess...me....?"
He questioned, for some reason, the term sounded embarrassing and brought a small dust of pink to his usual shade of milky white skin.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 8:47 pm

As he watched Mori's reactions, he couldn't help but allow even more of a smile to come over his face as he took the time to look over Mori's face for the first time. It has surely been a long time and that was probably why he was looking so dazed at Mori's face right now. "Hai, do you know what that means? I will of course give you lots of everything that you ever wanted. In a way you can possess me as well. How about it?" Kyuzo couldn't help but ignore the feelings that were coming from deep within himself, it was like his body was both happy and at the same time it felt more lonely than ever. Naturally, the old Kyuzo would of cried or something close to letting his feelings out by looking all sad. Kyuzo wasn't doing that now for he continued to observe Mori's face and he couldn't help but bring on a look that showed how serious he was.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 8:58 pm

The neko stared uncomprehendingly. What was...he asking....? He had known...because of before when the two were together. The soft looks that fell from the others gentle face often left him speechless but he had always brushed it off and smiled back obliviously. The thought of being confronted with it yet again sent a chill down his spine and his mind into a confuses white static. "Ah..." Mori wasn't sure what to say when Kyuzo explained himself further. It was the first time that he had been so direct. He wasn't quite right in the head right now himself. Something had changed within the man he used to know. Countless times. The neko dipped his head. He was inexperienced in these situations. But.
"I...I can try. I'm not....well, I don't think I'm worth the trouble but...I do want to be...close to you, Kyuzo-kun..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 9:03 pm

"Eh?" was Kyuzo's response and for the first time he looked surprised, it was like he saw something outstanding and it was the first time he had saw something very much so. "Mori-kun..." right away he could feel those feelings ram him like being hit by a car and he closed his eyes and allowed himself to shudder right away and it wasn't due to the cold winds either and so he continued. "Arigatou." Kyuzo let go of Mori not really liking that he had held onto him so tightly and was not somewhat regretting it though his mind seemed to not care at the moment and was still trying to register on what to do. Right away did he froze and he nodded once before saying. "Me too. With that being said, you may do as you like."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 9:36 pm

Mori didn't look up, his ears way down in his hair and nearly hidden among his dark locks. He chewed at his lip before hearing the other speak and he glanced up to the white haired male, seeing him and thinking he was in a bit of trouble as he saw that Kyuzo seemed to be in a bit of a stump too. It was as if that he didn't expect him to agree at all. Had he done something wrong? Did he say the wrong thing? Was Kyuzo playing around? But then what was with his serious look? He tensed, his heart stopping from a moment, turning his chest to ice as he got a bad feeling in the back of his throat.
Before he knew, Kyuzo stepped away, releasing him. He rubbed at his wrist and tried not to think of how cold he was back in the winds of the merciless nature. He tilted his head up at Kyuzo before just taking a small step back so he wouldn't have to strain his neck to look at his companion. So...what now...The neko seemed visibly confused...
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 9:45 pm

As he watched Mori he seemed to narrow his eyes lightly and he closed his eyes with a small smirk over his features. It would seem that things were way to fast for Mori to understand since he hadn't done anything to him since he asked him too. Kyuzo couldn't help but think that he was going into this way to fast but he didn't want it to be over with right when it got started. "Mori-kun~", this voice that he used was to show how playful he was though it was weak sounding and it didn't hold as much feeling into it right when he spoke it. Kyuzo leaned in to Mori's face and seemed to smile a innocent kind of way before softly moving Mori's face to look at him and he allowed his lips to grace Mori's lips. "There is no need to be shy. I am glad that you didn't turn me away. Here I feared that you may reject me but you did not. I'm grateful for that." Softly, Kyuzo wrapped his left arm around Mori's shoulder which brought himself to be closer to Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 10:10 pm

Mori looked down to the ground in a small fit of confusion. What was one supposed to do now? Was there supposed to be a burst of excitement or affection? How do other people do things? He didn't seem to quite understand, the thought of which brought a bit of a pout to his lips, sticking the lower lip out just a tad bit more than the upper. Till he heard his name being called and he dared to look the man in the eyes again and he raised an eyebrow. Huh? What was that...The neko couldn't help but let a small snort escape him. Kyuzo, despite the new look and flirtatious mood back then, was just a bit rusty...
"Hai, Kyuzo-kun?"
His tail flicked, waving up behind him, off of the ground now and he tilted his head just a bit, his shoulders slowly scrunching up slowly as he tensed. Kyuzo had gotten so close yet again. He slowly relaxed, though, resting his hands on Kyuzo's chest as an arm rested on his shoulders and he sighed slightly, content.
"Hm~."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 10:18 pm

Standing there beside Mori he actually felt a little better than he normally did, no more would he go to his apartment and trash it though he may just do that sometime later when everything was quiet and quite to peaceful to his liking. Kyuzo didn't know what to say in this situation for his mind wasn't use to this kind of reality but it surely knew how to make some air around other people less tense. "Hm, I did not wish to confuse you earlier.", Kyuzo said this with a light serious look on his face and as he stood there beside Mori he could help but hope that Mori understood him and about what he was saying. When he was still himself being sensitive and rather weak in the emotions department, he couldn't help but feel a lot of over whelming feeling. It was just to great for him to bare and since he was the way that he was now did the air become a little better.

(Gomenosai, but I'm going yo have to stop here! XD Sayanora, Mori-kun~)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 11:59 pm

The sounds of the winds seemed to calm down but the temperature was still relentless. He couldn't help but lean into Kyuzo's taller bulk, glad for the warmth he provided and sighed lightly in content as he leaned his head forward to lay it down on Kyuzo's chest, frowning just a bit at his own actions before, wondering what int he world had gotten into him. "Mmn...It's fine.." If anything, it was more Mori's fault than anything. Though he just didn't want kyuzo to take the blame.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 8:26 pm

Kyuzo could notice that Mori was getting close to him and he simply looked to him with his eyes lightly open and his mouth faintly parted. "Mori-kun, are you cold?", his voice was sort of soft sounding but it also held a bit of faintness which indicated that his voice went in and sort of out. At times he would lost his voice when he was in serious thought, Kyuzo was indeed in serious thought and he wondered if Mori really wanted to be close to him like this or just stay friends. Kyuzo had indeed reached out for fearing that he may lose more of himself if he continues to stay alone. Though, he showed no fear to anyone he could not help but show it to someone who was close to him and every single way sort of. Kyuzo closed his eyes finally and his body shook but not from the cold, it actually shook due to his own thoughts which at times took over his actions.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 8:35 pm

Kyuzo's voice was soft, he could barely hear it over thw inds but his ears perked, hearing it anyway, his sensitive ears picking up on the words spoken by the individual. The neko opened his eyes, becoming a little ruffled before relaxing. Kyuzo was his companion right? There was no need to get so defensive when he was just the same...wasn't he...The teen paused before he snaked his arms around Kyuzo's waist and hugged him tight, eyes shutting again and burying his face into the man's chest. "I am...But it's been so long...since I've seen a familiar face. I didn't realize how much I missed this place...Until I set foot upon its soil once again to my return." He could feel Kyuzo shake, knowing him, he was probably not one to feel the cold, he wondered what was going through his head. Onyx eyes raised to peer up at the gold, openly innocent and curious, "Kyuzo-kun...Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 8:45 pm

"Hm, well I am not alright. I am just fearing the impossible or is it possible?", Kyuzo said this with his eyes narrowed now as he shifted his head to look at Mori. The gesture seemed to get Kyuzo's attention for the hug that Mori gave him seemed to make a faint noise come from him which hitched slightly. "I don't want to be alone anymore. That is a pretty stupid fear." Kyuzo said this with a look of seriousness all bottled up in pure concern and dread. Ever since his mind took over his actions, things seem to be happening to him more and more each day. Kyuzo actually accepted what his mind did but at times his mind did things that he wasn't sure of. Close to sleep-walking, his mind would do things when he wasn't all the way active to do anything about it or try to stop it. Kyuzo surely did feel like he was in his own world, but at times he would lose touch with reality a little more each day.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 8:53 pm

Mori could feel the man hitch slightly upon his actions but he didn't let go, the feeling of concern caused his eyebrows to knit and his eyes to narrow slightly but he sighed lightly through his nose as he tilted his head slightly, sending his ebony locks shifting with his small movements. "Kyuzo-kun....You are not alone. Not much more than I am. You have me...don't you?" He asked as he stared up at the eternal.
What had happened in his absence? Had it gone on long before he had come to be offered the job that would take him far away and take him from his precious time with his most important friends he valued more than his own life?
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 9:00 pm

Kyuzo made a lightly surprised face and he smirked purely with his eyes closed. "Hai. You are actually the main part in which keeps the puzzle whole.". It was all said in all honesty he could master, though his mind didn't seem to like the response so well. Kyuzo simply dropped his book which he cherished more in his own world and he allowed the free arm to wrap around Mori with his other arm. As he pulled Mori close to him with both of his arms around him, he rested his head ontop of Mori's as softly as he could manage. Kyuzo's arms were locked around Mori but in a soft embrace which could easily be broken. The red book remained near his feet at the moment as he continued to hug Mori. "You are keeping me sane."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 9:11 pm

Mori blinked before smiling just a bit as the other cheered up some and his confession made the neko dip his head modestly, trying hard not to blush, he could feel his ears heat up but he refused to be such a girl, getting happy over that comment. With a small nod, he couldn't stop his smile growing just a little wider. His black cat ears flicked as he heard something thump upon the ground and Kyuzo's arms encircled him once again, this time in a warm hug, soft and gentle, he feared the other would let go as soon as he hugged him. He enjoyed the flush of warmth and laid his cheek on the man's chest again, relaxing in the other's hold.
"Kyuzo-kun..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Lighthouse
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: