Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Old Lighthouse

Go down 
+9
Gin Noel
Sashura Dregovich
Cookie
Aimi Jutsuki
Kyuzo Mamoru
Saya
Sakuda
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Abele Valentino
Scout

The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2013, 10:31 pm

Now, being the one to enjoy the quite and the artistic side of the world, Abele found himself wandering the grand and vast fields of Miyagi Prefecture. His red hair blew around him lazily as he held his guitar close to his side. He was feeling like strumming just a few tunes, and figured this place wasn't going to disturb anyone. He managed to settle his frame by the light house, being careful not to dirty his sky blue, button up shirt or his dark gray skinny jeans. His feet were bare, just like he was used to. His black-tinted hues gazed lazily at the instrument in his lap, a thought crossing his mind. He wasn't that bad at it . . . But maybe he could work on a love song. He actually found them to make no sense, since he himself has never really gotten to the 'Love' stage before. He picked at each string individually, then strummed a few melodies. None of them seemed right for what he was feeling. He kept trying, though, since he was determined, and slowly those black inked areas of his eyes faded to a calm white, and a small smile played at his lips. He composed several different beats, each telling their own tale before he gave up and moved to another. This process went on for several minutes, but Abele was never tired of playing.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2013, 10:43 pm

Absinthe decided she needed a shapeshifter moment for the day and had been wondering around Miyagi as a deer. With Blue being gone and her only friend and her brother seeming to suddenly have the hots for each other, she didn't mind being a deer, where she didn't really think about those stupid things. She only had her instincts to go off of as a deer, though she could still tune back into her life whenever she wanted. That was the pleasure of being a shapeshifter. You could be anything you wanted and no one would ever know the difference. Unless of course you were someone like her friend who could feel energy, and with her werewolf senses, sniff out anyone as a fake; most of the time.

It wasn't until later in the day that Absinthe found herself at one of the many shores around Miyagi, making it so she couldn't go on as a deer any longer. She had to either one, change into an animal that could deal with water, or two, and the more smarter idea, turn back into a human. She groaned and shifted back into a Mage, standing up and shaking her hair and her whole body off. Had to get herself reconnected with this body. One down side to being a shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2013, 11:01 pm

"Our tears match the rainfall, and all I can do is sit behind the window, watching--" Abele sighed, not liking how his voice soothed past his lips. To other listeners, it was like honey, smooth and sweet. Though, to someone who didn't have very much self esteem like Abele, he thought it was too feminine. So without his voice, he lost the perfect melody he just had. Instead, his fingers prickled along, sometimes with him mind, but mostly just random things his fingers chose for him. That's how he always made up music. He let his body do the talking. The purple orbs of his glanced up to the waters, hoping the blue depths would inspire him some more--or give him the courage to try again to sing. His eye caught a bird swooping low, trying to catch its prey in the waters. This made Abele frown slightly. That poor fish . . . But that was nature. He almost shivered when he thought about his Dragon side--the only thing that makes him fear his-self. His fingers no longer moved across the guitar, and Abele was sitting there--starring into the distance with unfocused eyes. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2013, 11:21 pm

Absinthe stretched one of her arms out above her head and took her other arm behind her head to hook onto the outstretched arm. She stared up at the sky and lowered her arm to have them both crossed behind her back. She hated Winter so much. With it being a New Year now it was only in the middle of Winter. That thought bugged her. She loved all the seasons, but Winter just got under her nerves, making her wear clothes she would usually not even catch herself dead in. She sighed and walked along the shore, glad that there was no snow, though the ocean and beach were still almost as cold. Her long sleeved laced black and neon green shirt kept her warmth in, along with her long black jeans that she only took out during the Winter. She much more preferred to be in shorts and her skirts. At least today was a bit warmer, otherwise she would have needed her coat too, and she liked to wear her long, light, black rave jacket with the neon green strips on the sides. It made her look more her, and not like some bundled up weirdo.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2013, 11:35 pm

Abele's eyes focused the exact moment something crossed his vision. He blinked his eyes and shook his head. That same bird had flown closer, expecting to find grub more towards the shore. This was the problem. Abele loved animals and adored all they had to offer; however, when they fought each other like this, he saw the ugliness that reminded him too much of himself. He set the guitar down and stood up, dusting himself off. He could understand the bird's cries of hunger, and decided to communicate. His eyes trained on the bird's head, focusing more on the mind. Due to his strong bond with nature, and being a creature himself, he found it more appealing to deal with them in soft tones, or thoughts transferred. However, when he was about to break into the bird's subconscious, he saw someone. His head snapped in that direction, eyes wide. The purple orbs he called eyes were filled instantly to the brim by black ink, shading away the white. He didn't know this person. He was nervous. This made him back up, unfortunately . . . He kicked his guitar, causing him to trip and land straight on his lower back. A very unmanly yelp escaped him, while his cheeks bloomed with a heavy set red. That was loud . . .
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 12:35 am

Absinthe continued her walk down the shore, watching her feet and whenever she'd look up, the birds that were out. They seemed to love the shore. Perfect place to be when it's cold out. Enough shelter and enough food for them. She laughed and smiled, looking back down and she kicked sand as she walked. She paused her walking when she heard someone fall and squeal out though. Her eyes twitched and she kept walking, realizing it was in front of her. She looked up as she continued her walk, bring her arms back down to her sides as she saw someone on the ground, most likely the one that had made so much noise. "You alright, there?" She asked politely. She hated when people would ignore other people that were obviously near them. One of her few pet peeves. She walked a little closer to see that it was a guy, keeping her distance. "Need any help?" She glanced at the guitar that he must have tripped on, smiling slightly. I haven't seen one of those in years... I wonder if Amaretto still has his.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 12:55 am

There was a soft squeak as a form of response from the girls voice. Abele shyly raised his upper half to where he was sitting upright, starring at her with a blush across his cheeks from embarrassment. He shook his head back and forth. "O-oh, no! I'm sorry you had to stop for me, please don't worry I'm fine!" He quickly got to his feet and stood his whole 6'1' height. He then grasped his guitar by the neck and frowned at the scuff. "Hope I didn't do more damage . . ." He lifted his leg slightly and leaned the instrument on his limb, strumming a few notes and melodies before he nodded, a smile on his face. "Still good . . . Thank goodness," he sighed. His purple eyes blinked back to the girl ahead of him, giving a sheepish smile and a shrug. "I truly am sorry . . ." He stuck out his hand that was previously going so effortlessly on the guitar, but was now shaking slightly. "My name's Abele. Ciao~!" He gave one of those small-boy smiles, the ones that mean sincere apologies. After all, Abele just moved here and he didn't want any enemies
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 1:14 am

Absinthe put her hands in her pockets and watched as the guy got up. She narrowed her eyes slightly when he spoke and followed him as he got up, looking up at him when he was all the way up. She looked down to this guitar when he strummed a few notes and then looked back up to his face, a bit confused. He looked like trouble, but sounded nothing like it. The markings around his neck, his oddly colored eyes, his clothes, the guitar. It all made him seem like some cool guy who didn't have a care in the world. She needed to learn how to not judge a book by it's cover. He looked like a rave guy until he spoke... I wouldn't mind meeting some more rave people. The ones that come to my club are so weird... She shuddered on the inside at the image of all the girls with fake neon dreads and fluffy leg warmers. She admired them, but they weren't her crowd.

She shook her head to him and laughed, pulling out her hand and shaking his as she walked forward a bit. "You're fine. I just check up on people all the time. Instinct of being an older and a younger sibling at the same time." She looked him over again before speaking again. "Absinthe Muna. Nice to meet you Abele. You seem... New here. Where'd you learn to play guitar like that, hm?" She couldn't help but ask. She always loved seeing guitarist about the place. She stepped back a bit from him so she could see all of him and slipped her hand back into her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 1:24 am

Her laugh made Abele surprisingly smile. He knew she wasn't laughing at him, or at least hoped she wasn't. Being a sensitive guy, he couldn't help but to question things even if they didn't need it. "Oh, siblings?" He said it like he encouraged her to keep talking, but not too rough as if he absolutely had to know. Abele knew his lines and when to draw them. He gave a small mark of laughter. "Likewise, Absinthe." His purple eyes blinked, slowly glancing down at his favorite inanimate object. Well, besides his canvas. He gave another sheepish smile. "Actually, I had a band for a little while . . . I taught myself and had a few pointers from the members," he admitted simply, recalling those times he was just starting to get his confidence back. He quickly put the guitar to his hip and played a fast beat, almost like it belonged to a Spanish song. It really wasn't showing off to Abele, because he did this out of nervous habit. He then slowed it down and plucked soft melodies that wouldn't distract their conversation. "Do you play as well?" He asked this with a curious tilt of his head, barely commenting or starring at Absinthe's appearance. He had no right to judge . . . and he thought that looked pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 1:41 am

Absinthe stared at his guitar now as he played, watching how well he was at playing it. "I used to play, when I had a guitar in the house. My brother is the main guitarist in our family though. I have a little band with my siblings as well. You can always pick things up from your band members, plus it's easier to learn from one." She laughed and looked back up to him, brushing her white bangs out of her face. She smiled slightly at him. I do more of the sound mixing and a tad bit of the singing. I'm a techno girl." She gestured to her over all appearance. It was quite obvious that she was a techno loving, rave girl. She loved it that way. She looked him over once more and then turned slightly, looking at the water. "I didn't mean to interrupt your peaceful guitar playing. Just been out and about and not really thinking much." She glanced back at him, not helping herself from looking him over.

Last edited by Absinthe on Fri 04 Jan 2013, 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 1:53 am

"Oh really? That's awesome!" He finished strumming for a moment and just held the guitar in it's place at his hip, meeting her gaze with a classic Italian smile. Then he heard a music genre he use to listen to back then, but had to stop because it gave him slight headaches. "Techno singing?" He sounded interested in the subject, and leaned a tad bit closer as a gesture of curiosity. When she gestured to her attire, he couldn't help but observe her tail coat and boots. They were gorgeous. He nodded with a grin. "Love the coat. It's, like, the perfect getup. I use to wear a coat like that . . . But it was, ya know, really full of buckles and straps and stuff. Band policy," he snorted. He then ran his fingers through his fiery red locks, chuckling softly. He noticed her eyes wandering, but he actually found the attention welcomed more than just some kind of amusement plot. He actually took a liking to this girl, thanks to her open admitting of music. He then shook his head, giving a calm expression. "Oh, no. Actually, I was just trying to come up with something . . . I don't really have an inspiration for it, so I gave up and played silly notes. I thought I may have been bothering you when I saw you walk up," he stuttered, glancing away with a pink in his cheeks. Gosh! Why did he have to be such a goofball!
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 2:31 am

Absinthe laughed at his interest and nodded. "It's a weird thing to do. You end up singing a whole song and then you cut out most of it when you fit it all together into the song." She shrugged and giggled at herself, shaking her head. She looked down at her jacket and picked it up slightly, dropping it afterwards. "I've had this thing for years. One of my first things I got as a crazy raver. Buckles sounds like a nice touch..." She pondered about what her jacket would look like with them on it. Though with all the dancing she did, it probably wasn't a smart idea. Didn't need to be hurting people.

She looked back over at him and smiled. He seemed easily embarrassed. She loved teasing with people that were like that, kind of how she started her friendship with Suki. She shook her head. "Why would you be bothering me with your awesome music? And what were you trying to figure out that you don't have inspiration for?" She tilted her head slightly, never really knowing of a time she didn't have at least an inspiration, but knowing of plenty of times she couldn't figure out what she wanted and ended up messing around.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 2:42 am

Abele nodded, listening intently when she spoke of the subject of singing techno. "Oh, I see. I'm sure it still sounds pretty well done," he commented, smiling softly when she giggled. It was light and airy, something rather different. He rose a brow with her actions, curious. "Oh yeah, they're heavy but if sewn on right, they complete a good 'punk' look," he explained, picking lazily at his instrument, eyes bowing down to his object for a second before he picked up something smooth. While he played, his ears were trained on Absinthe for her voice. He immediately flushed, peeking a glance at her face before ducking his head to look like he was watching his fingers. "Urm . . . Well I'm glad you found my tunes entertaining," he mused out softly, pausing his picking once more to palm the back of his neck. He seemed embarrassed. "Well . . . It's not really my thing, but I wanted to try a love song. Just to see if I could do it," he explained, moving his hand through his face once more; showing another embarrassed grin. Normally, Abele wouldn't be working on anything close to a romantic song. He was more for party and despair themes. Slowly, without him realizing it, the black ink in his eyes melted away, showing the white milk around his purple orbs. He was getting comfortable talking to this girl.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 3:06 am

One side of Absinthe's lips pulled up to his reaction as she stared at the waves. "If you know how to edit it right, that is." She looked down at her jacket again, still pondering the idea, though she kept throwing it out the window for this jacket. Possibly another jacket she wouldn't mind having one that had some on it. She watched him play the guitar again, noticing his little movements of nervousness. She learned to pick things up since Suki was so good at hiding things from her. She nodded in understanding to his love song troubles. She had always had troubles with them as well. "Hm, I understand that. You have to experience that stuff in order to write about it. I leave those songs up to my siblings. Especially my brother." She laughed and looked back up to him just as his eyes changed. That's like Suki... But different... She stared at them without making it obvious. "Do you like going to raves...? She questioned, wondering if she was judging him yet again with just the way he spoke before she found out that he liked music.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 3:16 am

"Ah, do you edit the songs, or do all of you come together and figure it out," he asked with a hint of wonder. He never really explored the techno world after his band separated, so Abele didn't get back into looking for it. Instead, he went on to a new thing with a bit of his guitar still on the side. His art was also a big focus, though it related so much into his music, it was hard to pick one over the other. He nodded, getting his thought back on track about his not-meant-to-be-love-song. He shrugged his shoulders and lulled his head to the side with a smile. "I guess, but that's OK. I was just trying something new," he murmured; imagining what it would be like to experience love. Woah, woah. No, back track, NOW! He blinked, eye lashes fluttering as he came back to the real world again. He turned his head at her question, raising a brow. "I actually got these done at one," he said, flicking his tongue out to show a single piercing there, then he pointed to his ear, where two simple red stones and a small loop earring was placed. "I don't stay too often most of the times because . . . Well, I just don't wanna end up being stupid," he said, avoiding the specific details on his life. "I've only been to a few; it was all the rage in America." Shit. Well, now she knows he was in America at one point. Well, at least it was obvious he wasn't American. Especially how he said his 'a's and 'ly's.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 3:41 am

"A little mixture of both. Depends on the song." Absinthe crossed one of her boots behind the other, taking a big of pressure off the one foot. She hadn't realized how much she had walked today. She was going to want to be the dj when she went in to work and not want to dance at all. She watched him as he flicked his tongue out to show he had a piercing on it, making her stare at it. She had always enjoyed piercings. Tattoos and piercings were always very attractive to her. She didn't make herself obvious though, at least she hoped she didn't. She laughed gently, kicking her foot in the sand that she had crossed behind her other one. "Yeah, sometimes you can get a little stupid at those places. That's why I don't drink when I'm them. Then again it's kind of hard to do so when you're the owner." She blushed a bit, realizing she got that out quicker than she had planned.

She looked back up at him now, smiling. "Same in Australia. I've heard about them in America, especially since my parents were from there. Though they didn't get out in those ares very often." She paused, not wanting to say anymore and make herself angry about her father and upset about her mother. "You're obviously not from America though."
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 3:54 am

"Sounds interesting enough. He adjusted his guitar once more, shifting his hands to give the other a rest. He observed her, while his tongue slid along the front of his teeth, making a clacking sound. Abele always enjoyed playing with his tongue piercing, it felt tickling somehow. He let his tongue slip back behind his lips to show a closed-mouth smile. At the mention of her drinking and ownership, his brow shot up. "An owner? Oh wow. Is that an interesting job," he asked, tilting his head with a puppy-lost expression. Then he heard about Australia. Well, he hasn't been there yet, so his interest sparkled. She was an interesting person, that much was true. American parents as well, and they haven't spoke that much at all by Abele's terms. However, he noticed the touchy subject as soon as she went silent. He shifted his weight to his other leg, smiling wide. Ah, time to bring out the charm. He tucked his foot behind the other, the played a few notes that sounded around the Spanish tone. After he finished, he reached over and grasped her hand, kissing the air above her knuckles. There was a gleam in his eye as he gazed up at Absinthe, his Italian spell working over his usually shy demeanor. That was something that always shadowed his shyness. His pride about his culture. "No~ Io sono un uomo nato e cresciuto italiana," he said in perfect Italian. Though he guess she probably didn't speak his language. So he let go of her hand and stood up perfectly straight, guitar tucked in his arms. "I am an Italian man, bella~" He gave a wink after that, feeling his cheeks heat with just a soft pink. Gosh he hated when that happened.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 4:17 am

Absinthe bit her lip slightly as she watched him play with his tongue piercing, making her stare a bit more than before. She snapped out of it when he brought it back in though and spoke to her. "Uh, yeah. It's very interesting. I haven't had the place for long, but it's already booming, quite literally." She laughed at the thoughts of the club. "I have to go in at some point to night, actually. It's called The Pulse. You should check it out." She smiled a bit and tilted her head a bit in a playful way.

She wasn't expecting his next move. Her eyes got a bit wide and her face flushed a light pink color over her white spots as he kissed her hand and spoke to her in italian. She was always a sucker for hispanic guys. Any guy that didn't speak English or some kind of Asian language to her attention really. They were different and she loved it. Growing up with English and Japanese was a bit boring at times. She giggled and shifted her feet, tilting one of her feet to have it on it resting on its tip toes. "It sure as hell is strong in you."
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 4:27 am

He was becoming confident, it was obvious at that. Usually that was Abele's style. Shy as Hell at first, but then he eased into a playful guy when he had a real connection. Absinthe seemed pretty cool, and their passion/love for music was the foundation. Abele had an intrigued expression. "That's quite impressive . . . It must be because such a pretty girl is running it," he cooed softly, cursing his Italian blood inside his head. Though he did make sure to memorize the club's name. "Is that a personal invitation, or a suggestion?" What the Hell was with this sudden flirting! Abele scolded himself, thinking he was bothering Absinthe with his quick lines.

Though that pink to her cheeks was a nice touch. A soft smile stretched across his checks, enjoying her expression. It accompanied her laughter very well, though it did show that she had a ring of childishness to her. That was fine by Abele. "Oh? You really think so, bella?" He tilted his head once more, mindlessly creating a tune from the back of his head. That, he was proud of. "Do you enjoy the way I roll my tongue?" He chuckled at the soft joke and flicking out his tongue once again, adding a wink. If his singing career ever went official, oh Lord the fans he'd have. . .
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 4:38 am

Absinthe blushed a tad bit when he complimented her. She didn't usually get 'pretty', more like 'freak'. That was new to her. She smiled down at the sand and kicked a bit of it before looking back up at him. She smirked a tiny bit. "A little of both." She didn't flirt. Ever. It was odd for her to be doing so. There were always people at the club trying to pick her up, but almost always they were drunk, dared to, or the weirdest people on the planet.

She continued to look at him, narrowing her eyes a bit when he called her 'bella' again. It was odd, but she oddly liked it. When he asked his question and added his action, she stood still for a moment. Not exactly sure how to respond. Every pit of what he just did stumped her. Unusual for her Absinthe. She always had a comeback. She came by it honestly with her brother making sure she had one with how picked on her as kids. She could feel her face turning a bright red, making her stop her starting at his piercing and turning away. "Anything that's not English or an Asian language is interesting enough to me." She finally replied with.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 4:48 am

Ah, there it was again. That blush. Abele's smile appeared once more, though his eyes narrowed to give him a facial expression of a tease. He decided to tone it down a bit, and just reply gradually. She seemed like one of those kids who got picked on allot for being different, not that he couldn't relate, but he was a male. It shouldn't bother him, even if it did. "Oh really? I'll be sure to swing by," he replied, his brows raising in interest. She was one of the different, that was for sure.

"Bella means beauty, by the way," he translated, figuring he should tell her before she assumes on her own what it meant. His fingers danced lazily along the chords, teasing several beats from it that were all light and sugar-coated. He didn't put any effort into really making a song happen, but it did sound like one. Abele found himself slightly stunned by her silence, but took it in stride and slightly bowed with a foot sliding behind his dominant leg. "Ah, I see. You like to be cultured, si?" He noticed her starring at his piercing and gave a grin. "I apologize if I am overwhelming you, Absinthe," he said, but it sounded like a purr, just the way her name rolled off his tongue, broken apart and sewn by flavor. He knew his way around the ladies, yes, but she seemed different. Probably because she wasn't use to the flirting? Abele pondered this while he gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 5:03 am

Absinthe made a face at him when he told her what 'bella' meant. "I know." She giggled and smiled, stepping backwards a bit and then crossing one of her boots again. "Good to hear. I bet you'll like it... Just watch out for the weird ones." She laughed and looked at his guitar as he started to play random tunes on it again. She nodded to what he said, still staring at the guitar, wishing he'd play more. She hadn't heard a guitar being played in front of her since her brother moved away to college when she was in high school. It was soothing to her. She'd be sure to force Amaretto into playing it for her once he had all of his stuff at the apartment.

She blushed again, looking up at him finally. Her eyes had gone wide when he said her name. Something new and different. "Why would you think that you're overwhelming me?" She asked with a tilt of her head, acting stupid. Again, that wasn't like her. She never acted stupid even to be playful. Okay, she did with her brother and sister, but to no one else ever, unless she was being a sarcastic asshole to her father. "So, don't mind me asking, and you don't have to reply, but what are you markings from..? She asked curiously, knowing he could ask the same thing to her if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 5:13 am

He was surprised at her knowledge of a bit of Italian. This impressed him. He glanced down at her footwork, noticing her backing away. . . Like a deer. Ah, those markings, her shy attitude. She was a nature girl. He then noticed her attention at his instrument. "Would you like to try and play it," he offered, nodding to his guitar as he finished the bit of music he came up with. For some reason he was able to come up with fantastic beats now, which was awesome for Abele.

He analyzed Absinthe a bit more as she expressed herself through movements and gestures. He chuckled, amused by her. He clicked his tongue. "Ah, I just don't want you fainting--your face is so red," he commented, moving his head slightly so his hair glided in the same direction, gathering exactly where he wanted it so it wouldn't be in the way. Though, her question made the white of his eyes cloud with gray. Those marks on his neck. He reached a hand up and traced along the markings, feeling the outline burns and recalling how he collected them. He shrugged. "Some idiota knows his way with some magic chains," he explained, not lying, but not giving too much information.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 5:45 am

(Am I really making her do things like a deer? I never realized xD)

Absinthe shook her head when he realized she had been staring at the guitar. "No, no. I haven't played in years. Nor have I heard it in years. It's just nice to hear you playing it. You're very good at it." She smiled and rubbed the back of her head. She didn't want to embarrass herself. She was going to offer that she could sing a bit to a song he plays, but then she shook her head to herself and looked down at her feet. Her face a bit red, but she didn't think it was too red. "My face is red? It must be from me being in the sun all day..." She said, trying to play it off as a sun burn.

She looked back up to him as he touched his markings and give her a reply. I knew I had seen them before... She didn't want to ask more, but she had one little question to it. "I'm assuming dark magic..?" She had learned a bit of magic from her mother and having researched a lot herself she had found out a lot about dark magic, and knew a bit of it now as well so she could protect herself and her family when need be. She was the only one in the family it seemed that liked the magic part in them.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 6:38 pm

(Yes. I'm so glad I observe things xD)

Abele made a sort of pouty face, like he was really disappointed she didn't want to try to play. He then shrugged--he wasn't going to make her, that was rude! "Alrighty then. And thank you very much~ It's a lot of practice, but I'm glad I can play as much as I do now," he said while starting up another fast-beat Spanish melody. Since the Spanish heavily influenced the Italian, he had a vigorous talent for everything fast beat. "Though, I assure you, I'm actually quite the shy guy when it comes to playing in front of people. You just happen to catch me in one of those better moods," he chuckled, noticing her comment of her reddened cheeks. He offered a simple smile as a response, fingers almost beating against the strings to create the tango-like melody.

His beat calmed just slightly at the mention of black magic. It was now more of a slow-dance kind of song, using the darker notes with a light one every other four counts. "Something like that, I guess," he replied; smiling at the dark memory. The marks almost burned painfully, but he tried to hold it back since he was in front of a lady. You never mention or show pain in front of a lady; it was rude. Definitely not Italian style.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 7:11 pm

Absinthe continued to smile at him. "Oh, I know it's a lot of practice. I wouldn't have gotten good at song mixing if I didn't practice." She raised an eyebrow when he said he was shy. She could see it the beginning, but not it didn't like he was shy at all. "Really now? I don't see it." She shifted her legs and watched him strum so quickly on the guitar with such ease. She smirked slightly as she watched him. Seeing someone do something so effortlessly made happy.

She heard his voice when he replied to her question again and decided to stay away from the topic. No need upsetting him, especially if he knew she most likely knew exactly what did that to him. What she wondered was if she knew how to take it away, would he let her? Some people don't want things like that taken away because it has become a part of him. He seemed like he had let it become a part of him, so the chances weren't high.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Lighthouse
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: