Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Old Lighthouse

Go down 
+9
Gin Noel
Sashura Dregovich
Cookie
Aimi Jutsuki
Kyuzo Mamoru
Saya
Sakuda
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 9:11 pm

Mori blinked before smiling just a bit as the other cheered up some and his confession made the neko dip his head modestly, trying hard not to blush, he could feel his ears heat up but he refused to be such a girl, getting happy over that comment. With a small nod, he couldn't stop his smile growing just a little wider. His black cat ears flicked as he heard something thump upon the ground and Kyuzo's arms encircled him once again, this time in a warm hug, soft and gentle, he feared the other would let go as soon as he hugged him. He enjoyed the flush of warmth and laid his cheek on the man's chest again, relaxing in the other's hold.
"Kyuzo-kun..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 9:18 pm

Kyuzo tilted his head with his eyes faintly open as looked to the side for a moment, everything seemed so peaceful it actually scared him and so he moved his head away from Mori's just so he could look down at him. "That is what I really feel, after all you have been with me for quite sometime. You have always been there for me, so it is only right that I be there for you." Kyuzo smirked again as purely as he could, his arms still stayed around Mori not at all wanting to let go. It was hard to believe that this was happening to him right now this actually made almost everything worth it. ""Oh, pardon me. That job that you did, have you learned some new things?
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 9:38 pm

Mori felt the man shift above him and he found that he could move his head so he lifted it up to look up at Kyuzo who stared down back at him. The words that fell from his lips made him switch his attention to the man's mouth, his own lips parting slightly before he caught himself and switched his attention back to Kyuzo. "...I feel better...knowing that." He said with a soft smile, a light pink dusting his cheeks.
The change in conversation seemed to leave him blank for a moment before he recalled and he let out a small chuckle. "Oh that. My brother wanted some information for his new book. I was able to confirm some details that he was a little questionable about and glad to get some new things for him as well."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 9:43 pm

Kyuzo looked interested as he listened to what Mori said, so his nii-san was making a book of some sort or something close to it. Books were indeed interesting vessels. Kyuzo saw them as such for they could take you to new places and even sometimes they can help you learn about things much like the book which was at his feet right now. "Heh. I see. That is always good right, to help out the ones you love." Kyuzo said this without any emotion as he continued to now smirk at Mori, his mind had clearly blacked that part out of what he said to Mori which is probably why Kyuzo seemed a little confused or something close to those means. Every chance that his mind got, it would black out things that were hurtful in order to protect itself.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 10:04 pm

Mori blinked, his ears twitching and he couldn't help but snort, shrugging his shoulders, he guessed it was helpful though the missions that his brother set him on, he couldn't just help that it was his brother's orders and he had nothing to do so he figured that while he looked for something fun to do that he'd go ahead and take on the assignment for it was sure to be a fun time.
"Heh. I suppose. Family's troublesome..."
He could only think of his father upon that statement. Not his real father. His real father had abandoned him and his brother long ago, but his brother was his only family and the person who called himself his father was the man who adopted him a long time ago.
"I'd do anything for you too. Kyuzo-kun is as important to me as family is."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 12:32 am

Kyuzo's face showed a lightly shocked expression which then turned to a simple face of interest and amusement. "Hai, my otousan {father} didn't like my imoutosan {younger sister} and took me away from her. My okaasan {mother} did not care much about the situation and decided to forget about us. I figured she got sick and tired of it all that she just went on ahead and move on with another man. Can't say I blame her.", his tone of voice seemed to be a kind that didn't care much about his past though it truly did upset him deep down inside. Kyuzo had to admit he had a very interesting family, they were so interesting that he couldn't help but look back at them and let a smirk appear over his face. The smirk over his face right now was quite unknown. It wasn't clear if he was sad about it or was happy about it. Shifting his eyes to appear quite surprised did he smirk looking at Mori, what he had said surely did make him feel tons better. Anyone would probably not talk about their past, but Kyuzo had to remember it just in case he may have to bring up sometime. "Arigatou, Mori-kun."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 12:47 am

Mori's car ears flicked almost instantly to the tone of voice that Kyuzo's usual tenor took to and he raised his head a little higher, his arms around the man shifting, loosening slightly but only to raise up to the man's neck. The neko, forced to stand on the very tips of his toes graciously linked his hands together at the back of Kyuzo's neck. "Hm. Your family sounds damaged. Kind of like mine. But we both of our small hopes." He commented, the mentioning of siblings that had truly brought them to continue on through life and its hardships. Mori smiled a little brighter to cheer his companion up. The teenager nodded his head to the thankyou and smiled even brighter, nearly grinning. "I'd do anything for Kyuzo-kun~"

Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 12:52 am

Kyuzo's face seemed to be quite priceless for his face was open with the wide eyes and sort of wide opened mouth in 'Awe' but he soon recovered and nodded while letting out a small light laugh. "We have endured so much then. It makes us stronger as well, I hope it does anyway.", after saying this he allowed his forehead to softly press against Mori's and after finishing the gesture he spoke kindly. "No fair, I want to do anything for you as well, Mori-kun." Kyuzo closed his eyes softly and then he smiled as purely as he could for he was completely going against anything that his mind was trying to convince him to do and more. "Mori-kun can do whatever he wants to me from now on.~", Kyuzo let a small flirting sound escape him which almost made him sound submissive and then some.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 1:11 am

Mori chuckled to himself to the expression that adorned the older man's face due to the menos foolish or one might say childish actions. His ears smoothed back and he gave a serious food, his smile dimming for only a second before he let out a small spout of laughter as the eternal leaned forward, making their foreheads brush against eachother. He hopped on his toes, rubbing his forehead against Kyuzos with small bits and pieces of grins falling from his childish face. "You can do as you wish, Kyuzo-kun~ I appreciate it very much." He murmured softly, before his companions innocent look caught him by surprise. His comment however being quite in the opposite, causing Mori's face to erupt in red and he spared his attention to the man's lips for just a moment before returning to kyuzos eyes and then glancing to the side embarrassed. "D-don't tempt me..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 1:15 am

Kyuzo showed a look of interest now as his eyes narrowed some and his head tilted lightly so he could try and see Mori's face. The earlier gestures that Mori did, he surely liked but after hearing what was said only made him curious which peeked his dark kind of interest. "Who says I'm tempting you. I'm allowing anything that you do to me. I mean it after all. Why is it that much of a touchy subject?", his voice was light which sounded like a child or a failed attempt at one since he was a adult and not a child. Kyuzo simply kept still as he looked at Mori while simply biting his lower jaw which held back his interest dully.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 1:24 am

Mori blinked as Kyuzo's head tilted, he glanced before looking away again at the man's suspicious and perhaps rather playful gaze. His head dipped, chin quivering as he tried his best to ignore his own curiosity that rang like a siren in his ears. The neko could feel his legs begin to wobble but it certainly wasn't from his weak looking appearance but rather from being put on the spot by the adult. It was almost unfair. A blush was questionable to Mori's face, his pale cheeks and his ebony locks that hid his hazy eyes.
"I-I'm not making this a touchy subject. I mean! It's kept a touchy subject, I just-I mean, I..." He scrambled over words like he was running down a track with too many obstacles, Kyuzos deliberate attention making him want to stare but not get caught.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 1:30 am

"Does Mori-kun feel the need to touch me and then some. Cause if you do, go ahead and do it." Kyuzo said this now with a look of a certain seriousness which also showed he could be mature at times, both of his eyes were closed now and he was smirking which was his way of saying that he understood mostly of what Mori was saying. "Gomenosai for making you feel this way for I was a little to pushy. My main goal right now is that I need to help Mori-kun as well as please him with words and so much more. I also wish to make you happy and feel rather loved." Kyuzo opened his eyes lightly with a hint of saddness behind his features. "I only meant to make the air lighter and makes things fun but I suppose I went to far and disturbed your comfort zone."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 1:39 am

Mori blinked to the words coming out of Kyuzo's mouth, his face beginning to feel hotter as he swear he was getting redder. Any more and there was sure to be steam coming out of his ears or something. How he desperately just wanted to clap both of his hands over the adults mouth to get him to be quiet but a part of him wanted to relax, If he could, and continue listening to these embarrassing phrases. Mori could feel his ears slant back and his chin tremble whilest his feet shuffled and bounced on the balls of his feet. The only thing that caught him out of his daze was the males sudden soft tone, a small definition of hurt in his voice. Mori looked up at Kyuzo, his hands moving to grip the adults collar as he hopped and pecked Kyuzo on the lips, feeling a childish thrill run down his spine at the contact. Back on his feet again, he clung to Kyuzo, his face rosy, "I don't mind. Kyuzo-kun was just...pressing. few buttons...but not really in a bad way." Geez, now he wanted to clap his hands over his OWN mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 1:44 am

"...!", was the reaction from the peck that was from Mori which brought a small smile over his face afterwards as he closed his eyes. Kyuzo then resorted to watching Mori with a hint of pure total kindness and respect which clearly showed through his facial features as well as his eyes. Softly as possible did he place a hand on Mori's head as he softly petted his hair and then stopped his gesture as he still looked at Mori now with his face as the same as before. "I see. Arigatou for that though." Kyuzo really meant it as he kept his eyes on Mori and then did he smile as he tilted his head to the side which really brought out a lot of him which hasn't been seen it quite sometime.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 11:16 pm

Mori closed his eyes and buried his face into Kyuzo's chest, trying not to look at the male, his ears felt hot and his face feeling like it was on fire. He felt his ears twitch though as Kyuzo's hand petted his head making him feel more at ease and he rested slightly, leaning against the male. "hm...~." He looked up, chancing the moment before letting his head fall back against the man's chest. "H-Hai."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 7:29 pm

Kyuzo simply smirked lightly and then he came to notice that he dropped his book, the features on his face seemed to be rather confusing and quite child like for he could not believe that he dropped his book. Apparently, that must be the cause of his head buzzing like it was for that book held everything that he needed to go through with his plan and hopefully have things work in his order. Kyuzo blinked as he looked to Mori and he couldn't help but close his eyes and softly chuckle to what Mori had said. Somethings were actually worth it, and Mori was very important to him now. If Mori would be caught in a serious situation, there was no doubt that Kyuzo would go after him and save him as well. "Well, the weather seems to be getting colder by the minute. Why don't we depart from this area and go into one of our apartments to warm up.", Kyuzo asked this with a rather charming look over his features.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 10:54 pm

Mori blinked as he noticed Kyuzo's attention divert to the ground and he followed his gaze to the man's red book that he had been carrying this whole time and flicked his ears slightly, wondering when he had dropped it. Looking up to the white male, he couldn't help but smirk, seeing that he seemed surprised as well that he didn't have it with him and caught under his smile, he blushed lightly before smiling shyly in return. "Yeah, where would you prefer to go?" He asked as he pulled away from the Eternal and bent down to pick up the book, brushing it off before holding it out for Kyuzo.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013, 11:31 am

Kyuzo blinked and then he smiled lightly as he took the book from Mori and he looked it over before looking to Mori. Shaking the book randomly and letting out a small laugh did he place his hand softly on Mori's head. The book had hit the floor and he wondered when that happened, perhaps he knew that it had fallen but wasn't going to question it much. Kyuzo after all wanted to focus on Mori. "It doesn't matter to me. Mori-kun can lead me anywhere.". Kyuzo stopped shaking his book and went still as he looked to Mori in question, what would Mori choose. Then again it doesn't matter for he told Mori what to do with him and if he chooses to do anything that he can.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb 2013, 10:32 pm

Mori smiled back to the male and he tilted his head lightly at the comment. "Ah? If you say so?" He scratched his cheek for a moment, looking to the side as he thought about going to Kyuzo's place or his. He wanted to make sure his apartment wasn't completely trashed and besides, they had gone to Kyuzo's last time right? With a small nod in confirmation to himself, he smiled up to his friend. "Would you mind if I checked on a few things at home?" He reached up and slipped his fingers through Kyuzo's and pulled him along, hoping he wouldn't mind, as he led the way to his apartment..
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb 2013, 10:39 pm

Kyuzo's face softened as he made a face that said it all, he would not mind in any shape or form. "Lead me anywhere. If you are concerned about your belongings then I would not mind at all, Mori-kun." Kyuzo simply watched as Mori took hold of his hand and began leading him there and right away did the adult's body move to follow after Mori. Kyuzo felt like he was sort of gliding on the ground since he was after all following after his most treasured person. In everyway did his mind tell him not to do things, but he over looked everything that was said within his mind. Kyuzo wanted to do things on his own for a change. After all it concerned Mori and he was the main importance to him at this very moment.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2014, 10:56 pm

Aella swam about in the ocean, unsure of where exactly she was going. The mermaid was bored, and didn't really know where to go in the least bit. Ever since being stuck in a tiny little tank the woman found herself easily bored. One would expect that being stuck somewhere small would allow for a person to have great joy when they were allowed the chance to move around in such a large area freely. That wasn't the case for Aella though. She found herself nervous, and constantly bored. She didn't know what to do with herself.

In silence the mermaid moved herself to sit upon the rocks that the lighthouse itself sat upon. Casually she began to brush her fingers through her hair, untangling the knots that were developing due to it being wet. It wouldn't take all that long to dry, and so she wished for it to be perfect. That's how Aella always strove to be...Perfect, and though she ran her fingers through her hair she made sure that it covered her bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2014, 11:13 pm

This wasn't a normal for this young woman, not by a long shot. She wasn't a fan of what came from the ocean. Sharks, squids, all the slimey, nasty things. Shivers would wreck down her spine when she thought of the fish that would look at her with their big eyes and gaping mouths. Sakuda didn't eat fish, look at them, nothing. She preferred land, so sky was also out for her. There was just something magical about the appearance of the sea, and how calm its surface was. So this may be the reason Sakuda Goldheart found herself stepping towards the lighthouse, along the dirt path that winded from the bottom of the hill to the sea. The dirt path eventually faded to rocks, where people could jump, if they dared, to the waters below for a swim. 

Wearing a comfy thin sweater, and a pair of knee-high shorts, Sakuda was tying up her medium length hair as her golden eyes gazed at the horizon, her bare feet knocking pebbles aside as she approached the lighthouse, feeling like it would be a dead day for visitors. Afterall, it wasn't warm like summer, but rather chilly. No one visited the lighthouse when it was chilly---well, except Sakuda, but that was because she radiated body heat, and was always warm.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2014, 11:22 pm

It was rather chilly today, and that caused goosebumps to raise over the human flesh that covered her upper body, though her fins and all areas covered by scales seemed perfectly fine. On occasion the gills on the side of her neck would twitch slightly as she inhaled deeply through her mouth. Certainly her gills didn't do much of anything while on land, but being  affixed  to her skin, there was absolutely nothing to be done about them. A breeze went through, causing the mermaid to shiver slightly, a small gasp passing through her lips.

This was around the time that Aella would stop returning to the surface, or migrate to somewhere warmer. She really had absolutely no idea where she was though. Being kept in a tank basically killed her sense of direction when in the ocean, and she'd been moved from area to area while in that tank. Curse that human...She'd loved the scientist, and she had been so certain that the scientist had loved her back. It broke her heart to think of how that woman had disappeared on her. In a sense of mourning she began to sing a quiet and sad song. It was what she did...Singing. Much like the sirens that existed before she herself or even her mermaid relatives were born had done. Sing to attract those around. Sirens simply attracted sailors to crash their boats into the rocks, mermaids had been known for drowning them after.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2014, 11:46 pm

What . . . What was that? Sakuda tilted her head, turning it slightly to listen to the air as something vibrated through the air, hitting her eardrums and turning her senses into overdrive. It was singing. It had a undertone to it, a sort of echo that caused her to blink several times. It was a sound that triggered her pleasure senses, and she couldn't stop of the blush that spread across her cheeks, and the warmth that spread across her body. She was curious, and needed to find that voice. She knew that the closer she got, the more likely the voice would wash out her mind and overcome her pleasure senses. 

So, she picked the direction of the voice, and then covered her ears. Her eyes searched out, while she stepped closer to the lighthouse, eventually weaving around the large structure until the land gave away to rocks. She paused, looking down towards . . . .
Was that a mermaid?
Sakuda furrowed her eyebrows, uncovering her ears and flinching as her legs felt weak. "H-hey," she whined, lowering herself to her knees so she didn't fall. "Why do you sound sad? What's the matter," she questioned, her breath heaving out a moment out of the hypnotic power the siren held over her temporarily. This wasn't what she planned for the day.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2014, 11:52 pm

Aella had heard it said before that even more than people enjoyed to hear a siren sing, a siren enjoyed to sing to those people. How could she enjoy such a thing when everyone was always so entranced by her singing that she could do whatever with them? Perhaps that was another reason why her songs were always so sad. No one would properly listen to her. There had only been one person that she had met that was capable of doing such a thing, and that one person was the main reason why her song held such sadness to it.

A voice caught her attention suddenly, and her voice cut off with a gasp as she looked upward towards where it came from, and a moment later she looked down towards the water, struggling slightly with her tail in order to get herself back into the safety of the water, hiding down below its surface with a splash. Aella gazed upward for a moment before looking forward and swimming out away from the rocks and the lighthouse some before resurfacing enough to peek her head out of the water, glancing at the person who had spoken to her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2014, 12:06 am

Her eyes widened with amazement, mystified as the mermaid splashed back into the water with little sound. She used her hands to lean further forward, her face relaxed now that the singing has stopped. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Must of been a surprise, to suddenly be interrupted in mid song. I feel really bad now that I have a clear head." Sakuda smiled in a friendly way, edging herself back so she sat with her legs crossed, her hands lying on her ankles with her shoulders slumped in a comfortable position. Her eyes looked over the sea creature, mentally admitting that she was a stunning woman. 

"Should I leave? You probably don't like my kind. We're not overly fond of fish, but then again, we tend not to like much of anything, 'cept each other," she explained, getting quiet to listen for the other woman's possible response, her brows drawn together in an expression of patience, though hidden under that was an eagerness to hear her voice. She has never interacted with a Mermaid herself before; it was a new experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Lighthouse
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: