Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Path - Page 3 I_voting_barSuigyoku Path - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Path - Page 3 I_voting_barSuigyoku Path - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Suigyoku Path

Go down 
+6
Seshomi
Kyuzo Mamoru
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Saya
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Suigyoku Path - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 10:29 pm

Ashling smiled showing his fangs. "I know, same here." He looked upward before looking to Saya. "What's your favorite season, I like fall" Ashling didn't like hot seasons but cold ones like the fall time is what he liked most.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 10:30 pm

Saya leaned back as he thought a bit then chuckled "Winter" he said finally. He found it made a good excuse of the cold to be close to people plus he found it easier to stay warm in the winter than cool down in the summer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 10:37 pm

"Heh, well if you get to cold in the winter you can borrow my jacket" Ashling smiled widely looking to Saya. He could tell that Saya was another vampire, the scent was faint to him but he knew the smell of another vampire. Ashling was curious, Saya was unique and that alone made Ashling more interested.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 10:59 pm

"Hmm well I'll be glad to take you up on that offer." he smiled and tucked some of his hair behind his ear. "So do you got a place to stay around here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 7:30 pm

Ashling nodded with a smirk on his face. "Yes, I have a apartment. Not, like it is anything special for it is just a room." Ashling looked to Saya in question. "Why do you have anywhere to stay?" He tilted his head further in question.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 11:32 am

Saya shook his head with a smile still. "No I don't have anywhere to stay like that. I'm a traveling preforming. We don't usually get places to stay because we set up camp but since I'm going to be waiting around here I should probably find one." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 9:28 pm

Ashling blinked and he looked down lightly. "I'm uh sorry to here that, but well seeing you dance and stuff I would find it hard to you know settle down or something like that?" He blushed faintly looking to the side.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 9:31 pm

Saya chuckled as he looked at him blushing and run his finger's over the other male's shoulders "Travelers like me stay in some places for all kinds of reasons if we choose to. Like if someone interests us we can sometimes even settle down." he said with a bit of a purr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 9:34 pm

Ashling's eyes go wide. "Really? Well, that's good to hear" He smiled watching Saya's finger and then looked up and he snickered. Ashling found Saya's purring to be quite amusing in a way. "As long as you are happy and such, I mean heck you and everyone around here has a life right?"
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 9:36 pm

"Of course" he smiled, his breath brushing against Ashling's ear softly as his lips were close and then Saya chuckled and sat back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 9:38 pm

Ashling shivered and he rubbed his ear and made a snicker like voice. "That tickles!" He smiled and he looked to Saya and he chuckled silently with his eyes closed. "I can see you are having a good time. Man, if only I brought cupcakes!"
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 9:44 pm

Saya jumped a bit as he clapped his hands together "I love cupcakes!" he said cheerfully then leaned back over to Ashling as he looked at him with a wolfish grin though he preferred to call it fox like, he liked foxes better. "Almost as much as I love something else." he purred as he looked at Ashling as his sapphire eye turned crimson and his amethyst eye turned jewel pink as he licked his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 9:46 pm

Ashling blinked lightly and he smiled moving his hair to the side. "Go right on ahead!" He smiled not at all minding a little pain, Saya was a vampire and like all vampires they need blood. Ashling knew that himself for well he was a vampire also.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 9:49 pm

Saya blinked a bit but smiled as he lowered his head near Ashling's neck "Don't worry, my bite doesn't hurt for long." he said before he sank his fangs into the flesh of Ashling's neck so that the sweet blood filled his mouth as he drank it. There was only pain from his bite when he actually did the biting, the first break of flesh from the fangs. After that it was more than pleasant as he drank from him until he felt better and then his eyes returned to normal and he sat back, licking the puncture wounds once to help them along the healing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 9:52 pm

Ashling blinked after the pain subsided and he smiled looking to Saya in amusement. "You got the love bite too! That is awesome!" He chuckled with his eyes closed he felt better for doing that for Saya.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 9:54 pm

Saya chuckled "Love bite? So that is what it is called." he said and smiled before he nuzzled Ashling "Thank you my dear friend~" he purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 9:57 pm

Ashling placed his arms around Saya as he hummed out lightly. "Your welcome!" Ashling chuckled with his eyes closed not at all minding Saya being closed to him. He then blinked and looked to Saya, Ashling sighed in relief in a way. He finally may of found out something of Saya. "So, your a guy right?" Ashing hummed out in pure happiness.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 10:00 pm

Saya pouted and looked up at him, sitting up a bit. "I am, what gave me away?" he asked, checking over his chest and outfit to make sure everything was still placed and looking alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 10:03 pm

Ashling smiled faintly as he poked his nose. "Ah, the scent and what not." He laughed lightly. "Come on it isn't a big deal! I actually like you for your awesomeness and such!" Ashling rubbed the back of his head. He was happy and well he was going to accept Saya as he is for no one would accept him, especially in Africa and what not.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 10:06 pm

"It isn't a big deal but I did loose my fun of surprising. Guess I'll have to do something else." he said before pressing his lips to Ashling's suddenly then pulling back to look at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 10:10 pm

Ashling's expression was surprised and he laughed showing his fangs. "Wow. That was so unexpected but I'll take it!" He winked at Saya and hummed out in amusement, Ashling was really happy right now.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 10:13 pm

Saya smiled, glad for some sort of surprised reaction as he sat back. "Good because I ain't taking it back." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 10:15 pm

"Alrighty." Ashling smiled before asking. "So, what are you going to do now. Get a place to stay for only a short time?" He glanced to Saya his smile now only a smirk. Ashling was curious to know what he will do now.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 10:25 pm

"I don't know. I wouldn't be used to staying with someone on my own so I'm not sure if I'll decide to camp out for a bit or what." he said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 10:27 pm

Ashling looked down. "Oh..." He looked to Saya and he smiled. "Well, if your camping out I may bring the smores." He chuckled as he looked to the sky before returning his gaze to Saya.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 10:30 pm

Saya smirked and moved over to him "Sounds nice but I could always camp out in someone's living space" he purred as he looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Path
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next