Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Path - Page 2 I_voting_barSuigyoku Path - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Path - Page 2 I_voting_barSuigyoku Path - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Suigyoku Path

Go down 
+6
Seshomi
Kyuzo Mamoru
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Saya
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya
Scout

Suigyoku Path - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 8:48 pm

Saya chuckled and nuzzled his cheek against Ashling's "You're welcome but why sound so questionable about that thanks?" he asked as he smiled at him, looking at him as he leaned around to see his face better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 8:50 pm

Ashling's eyes remained wide. "Uh, cause I have never gotten a compliment before. I guess you can say I'm surprised." He snickered with his eyes closed, Ashling felt well good right now. His mood was lifted and he was glad that it was lifted.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 8:53 pm

"Ah good. Then that means I was the first to do so." he smiled and chuckled before he moved gracefully around to be in front of Ashling then slid down so that he was laying in his lap. "So what do you usually do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 8:58 pm

Ashling blinked and he scratched his cheek with a unsure look on his face. "I usually work at Zehrs. Other times, I just hang out? What do you usually do?" Ashling looked down faintly trying to ignore the so little heat coming up into his cheeks for never having someone or something lay in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:00 pm

"I try to entertain people I guess you could say." he said with a smile. "It's usually males I end up entertaining." he added. Saya usually played music or sang for them though he was going to let Ashling's mind go nuts with what he had said and let him guess at things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:04 pm

Ashling blinked silently and he looked to Saya. "Entertaining? So, do you wrestle animals?" He had seen people in Africa wrestle animals for entertainment, Ashling didn't know what Saya was referring to.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:11 pm

Saya rose an eyebrow then laughed softly "No I do not. Sorry. Usually I just preform for them." he said, reaching a hand up and putting his index finger to Ashling's lips gently "You know? Like singing and playing music or even dancing." he said as he stayed laying down in the male's lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:16 pm

Ashling blinked and he smiled with his eyes closed. "Oh! Do you love it?" He had seen African people have crazy parties before with odd music and such but he didn't know they did it here. Ashling closed his eyes calmly and he breaths softly before smirking. "I bet you do right?"
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:17 pm

Saya smiled brightly "Yes I do love it. I find it quite enjoyable." he said and then sat up but continued to look at Ashling. "Have you seen some people preform?" he asked him with a slight tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:20 pm

Ashling nodded before laughing faintly. "Yeah, but they were dancing around a fire and were saying weird african words praying for rain. That is pretty much all I have seen before, why are they different here?" He looked to Saya questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:21 pm

"There's lots of different dances from the area I came from so yeah I guess you could say that." he said as he smiled then smirked a bit as he leaned close to Ashling, pretty much an invasion of personal boundaries for people. "Were you wanting to see?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:24 pm

Ashling blinked and he clapped his hands together not at all minding the closeness. "Why would you show me?" He smiled softly actually wanting to see dancing and music usage here. Ashling was wanting to adapt to his new surroundings and was glad that Saya wanted to share them with him.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:25 pm

Saya sat back as he flipped some green hair that he didn't want over his shoulder behind it. "I can show you a few dances but not all, I'd get tired plus I don't know all the dances around here, just some that I had learned."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:27 pm

Ashling blinked he smiled. "Uh, well you can show me what you know!" He lightly snickered for he was some what excited, Ashling watched Saya closely not wanting to miss anything.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:39 pm

Saya smiled and got up "Well, there's one that I learned not too long ago. It's a form of bellydancing." he said and chuckled before he started to perform and once that short bit was done he decided to show one other "And I'm not sure what to call this one." he said before he started dancing.

Bellydance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGpV3wuNLMU

Other: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZfby5wU7bw (Nevermind found it in case you already saw this message but i found it, changed the link)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:45 pm

Ashling was amazed as he sat there. He clapped silently with a surprised yet entertained expression. "Wow, you dance better than all the people in Africa!" Ashling chuckled silently for he just learned two brand new dances. Not like he was to perform them.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:47 pm

Saya smiled then boy as Ashling clapped then moved at sat back down next to him. "I'm glad you liked them then." he said "Do you dance?" he asked as he looked at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:52 pm

Ashling laughed with his eyes closed in complete Mercy. "Oh, dear I can't dance. I mean it is not in my nature" He looked to Saya as he smiled to Saya. "I'm more of a guy that hangs out and other times sleep" Ashling looks to Saya kindly.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:55 pm

Saya smiled widely as he looked at the look on Ashling's face. He looked cute with that sort of look. "So what kind of people do you hang out with?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 10:01 pm

Ashling blinked and he smiled. "Hm, I guess any who want to join me why?" He placed both of his gloved hands down on his chin with the smile still over his face. Ashling was glad that he wasn't alone right now, he would of probably fell asleep and died by all the weird animals here. He snickered. He doubted that.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 10:07 pm

Saya smiled "Just wondering." he said and reached one of his hands over and ran it over Ashling's cheek to the edge of his lips. "Got anything to ask me? Seems I've been asking a lot." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 10:10 pm

Ashling gasped silently and he smiled. "Well, what do you do on your free time?" He chuckled with his eyes closed, Ashling had never been touched before especially in a gentle way.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 10:14 pm

"I roam, see the sights, learn other dances." he said with a bit of a shrug to his shoulders. "I usually never stayed in one area too long but since I've been separated from my mother, I'll be staying in this area until further noticed." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 10:19 pm

Ashling smiled some what glad. "Well, hopefully we will be seeing more of eachother." He chuckled with his eyes closed, Ashling was enjoying the chat with Saya and that alone was making Ashling feel better about himself.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 10:26 pm

"Me too" he smiled and leaned against him as he chuckled "It's fun to talk to you." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 10:29 pm

Ashling smiled showing his fangs. "I know, same here." He looked upward before looking to Saya. "What's your favorite season, I like fall" Ashling didn't like hot seasons but cold ones like the fall time is what he liked most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Path
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next