Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Path - Page 6 I_voting_barSuigyoku Path - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Path - Page 6 I_voting_barSuigyoku Path - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Suigyoku Path

Go down 
+6
Seshomi
Kyuzo Mamoru
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Saya
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Seshomi
Scout

Suigyoku Path - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:09 am

Seshomi relaxed. She didn't know why she was freaking out so much. She looked to the boy. He looked about three years younger than her.

"Ya, I'm fine. I'm sorry I've just been so freaked lately." When she really thought about it she has been freaked for the last three years. She shook away th thought, and looked to the boy, "I really am sorry," she said shyly pulling a small smile across her face.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:17 am

Mori blinked a bit and returned the small smile though he looked around with his ears flicking in different directions trying to hear if anyone else was actually there before returning his attention to the girl.
"It's fine. No need to apologize."
The white kitten on top of his head mewed and wagged her tail much like a puppy would.
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:26 am

Seshomi's smile got bigger once she caught sight of the kitten, "Awe, your kittens so cute!" After a moment she realized she was spuealing. She felt so embaressed, "O, sorry It's just I love cats so much. Any animal really." She looked at his ears. She was shocked. Never before had she seen a neko. She wasn't sure if he was, but felt it rude to ask. She looked at them once more," Um. . . are you a Neko?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:32 am

Mori blinked and lowered his ears as she squealed feeling them ring due to the hyper sensitivity he had that helped him hear better than any other being though it could be quite a pain literally it would seem.
"Yes."
The white kitten mewed again even more cutely than before, seeing the reaction she had recieved from the eternal.
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:44 am

"Thats so cool. the only other.... Supernatural I've ever met before was a vampire, and he had an awful temper. I'm Seshomi by the way." I reached my hand out and waited for him to take it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 9:15 am

Mori looked to her hand then shook it.
"Mori. Vampire huh? Dosen't sound like anyone I know."
Unless it was Saya but then again, he hadn't seen much of his strange vampire friend lately and the others....well they don't sound like they have tempers. The kitten on top of his head catches sight of a butterfly and watches it fly around.
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:46 pm

Seshomi dropped her hand, "Well, he was more of the anti-social type, didn't get out much."She leand back on the side of the tree, and looked to Moir. Her gaze drifted to the tree top, "Do you like being a Neko?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:11 pm

Mori twitched his ears, making the kitten mew and try to paw at them playfully. The neko raises an eyebrow questioningly at the girl while his tail sways low to the ground.
"It's not like I've experienced being anything else so I guess it has some benefits?"
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:36 pm

She looked down. she didn't know what to say. He was lucky nto to know any thing else. She shook the feeling away.

"You wanna walk with me? You don't have to if you don't want to." she waited a moment in silence, "But i would like it if you would." I said shyly
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:41 pm

Mori smiles at her and flicks his tail to the side absently.
"Sure. So what brings you here, Sesshomi?"
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:53 pm

She smiled and started to walk down the path with Mori on her right, "Well, I just come out here to think every once an a while" She looked up at him. He was a few inches taller that she was.

"What are you doing out here this early Mori?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:02 pm

Mori walks beside her with his ears slicked back calmly and he glances to her before looking back to the path.
"Just roaming around with little to do."
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:13 pm

"Seems there's nothin to do lately." A butterfly passed by her face, and she watched it fly away. She looked to Mori, and saw the kitten on his sholder looking at her. She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:22 pm

Mori nods though his thoughts travel to the war and he frowns slightly. The kitten watches the girl and mews quietly.
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:26 pm

She was reaching her hand up to the kitten, but then stopped, "Can I pet her." She asked quitely.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:35 pm

Mori blinked and nodded.
"Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:52 pm

She smiled, and scratched behind the kittens ear. The kitten started to purr, and seshomi moved to scratch under the kittens ear. She pulled her hand away, and they continued to walk.

"It's nice out."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:04 pm

Mori smiles and nods.
"Yes it is..."
He looks off curiously before glancing back to Sesshomi.
"You're really shy aren't you?"
He noticed how quiet and non talkative she was which he found rare.
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:29 pm

She smiled, "Ya, I've always been a non talker, but I am trying to get over that."

Her gaze was on the path infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:35 pm

Mori chuckled and rubbed one of his ear's absently.
"I see. Heh. Though I find it rare to see people who are quiet and calm."
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:38 pm

"Really?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:46 pm

Mori chuckles and rubs the back of his head as he continues to walk along the path. His kitten caught sight of another butterfly and meowed up at it and tried to catch it when it came close.
"Yeah. Most people I know are very talkative and usually always entertaining heh."
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:52 pm

Seshomi felt embaressed, "Oh, am I boring you?" She smilled lightly to hide her embaressement, but he must have noticed.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:03 pm

Mori patted her head with a small smile.
"No, not at all. I'm glad to relax now."
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:38 pm

She smiled, "Thanks, Hey Mori?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:42 pm

Mori looks to Sesshomi curiously.
"Hm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Path
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next