Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Path - Page 5 I_voting_barSuigyoku Path - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Path - Page 5 I_voting_barSuigyoku Path - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Suigyoku Path

Go down 
+6
Seshomi
Kyuzo Mamoru
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Saya
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Suigyoku Path - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 2:01 am

Ashling opened his eyes and he smiled. "I'll be here whenever you need to then!" He admired Saya's eyes and in a way it soothed him. Ashling blushed lightly when he realized he was staring and he looked away shyly.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 2:02 am

Saya chuckled and poked at Ashling's cheek "Is someone being shy about something?~" he asked playfully as he giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 2:07 am

Ashling snickered. "Shy who is being shy?" He wiggled his eyebrows before smirking a bit. Ashling felt the poke and he found it funny.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 2:11 am

"A young man named Ashling" Saya said as he chuckled then poked his nose at the tip "So what do you plan to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 2:13 am

Ashling snickered again at the poke. "I guess go to my room and take it easy." He looked to Saya, Ashling purred out like a cat and he lightly laughed but it was silent.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 7:34 am

"Aww~" Saya pouted and held Ashling close "Are you leave me?~" he asked, half serious half being fun....actually more of three fourths serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 11:38 pm

Ashling blinked and laughed and softly shook his head. "No, I'm not leaving you. Do you want to come with me?" Ashling would take Saya if he was interested in going with him.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 7:46 am

Saya perked up, smiling brightly. "Be glad to follow along." he said joyfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 12:38 am

Ashling nodded to Saya some what glad that he would join him as he stood up and placing his hat back on his head as he walked in the direction of his room also making sure to walk slow so Saya could catch up.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 1:32 am

Saya got up and followed after Ashling, smiling as he walked next to him, glad to see what sort of living spaces were around here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 1:44 am

Aozora seemed deep in thought as he stands alone, he hated leaving here to go on that trip but what is done is done.
"Man, it is quite lonely."
Aozora closed his eyes as he fixes his hair over his right shoulder and he fixed his hat which of course he had not worn in a while.

Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 6:01 pm

Raven walks out, a small skip in her step, her tail swinging back and forth slightly and she hums softly and her eyes twitch. She pulls at her black shirt a little then pulls her jeans up a little so they were at her hips. She scans her surrounding slowly. It was quiet, she liked it. She spotted someone and smiled "How do you do?" she says as she walks closer her ears twitching, her hands together behind her back and her tail swinging with curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 2:39 pm

Aozora heard a voice and turning around he faced the girl with a kind smile as he tips his hat rather amused yet in a gentleman like mannter.
"How do you do, Miss?"
Aozora chuckled with his eyes closed as he keeps his left hand on his hat while his right hand was over his chest.

Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 12:00 am

Raven giggles a little as the man tips hishat and she seemed to be a little amused by this, and to the tip of his hat she bowed her head slightly then straightened "I'm just fine and yourself?" she gave him a warm friendly smile. He seemed kind, and maybe a little proper but everyone had to be proper in some way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 1:38 pm

Aozora blinked and he chuckled with his eyes closed as he takes his hat off.
"I'm well with a little of everything it between."
Aozora held the hat to his chest as he chuckled like a giddy school girl for well he was glad to make a lot of new friends.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 12:10 am

Raven puts a hand over her mouth and laughs. Never had she heard a man giggle like a school girl. Not that, herself being a school girl, she had ever giggles like that, or atleast she hadn't thought so. She just shrugged it of and her ears twitched and her tail swung back and forth with excitement. She was happy she had made a new friend "That's good"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 7:08 am

Aozora smiled big of course since she seemed to be very nice and everything was working out in their conversation or so he guessed so.
"Good is a treat is it not? Feeling well is even more of a treat right?"
Aozora grinned with his hands behind his back and his eyes closed, his hat seemed to make its appearance back on the top of his head as he opened his eyes and grinned to his new friend.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 8:08 pm

X.E.R.O walks along the path with a thinking expression over his features, his shirt was torn just slightly for it showed his black sleeveless shirt and well he liked his clothes to be a little torn. The teen had been walking this path for sometime, not that it bugged him none. His tattoo showed through his white locks and the part of it was under his eye was clearly shown. The young teen actually found his look to be quite, cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 8:12 pm

Tsuki was floating/ walking on the side walk following a black cat, that she always fed it, then she came down to the ground with a soft tap, she fixed her bow, and noticed the cat stopped.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 8:15 pm

X.E.R.O seemed to stop feeling odd but of course he shrugged off being the teen he was. The young teen looked over his shoulder seeing a girl and his eyes became wide and softly he bit his thumb in a gentle gnaw like motion. How long has she been there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 9:49 pm

"Hello, How are you doing?" She asked looking at the guy with white hair and a sturn look.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 6:31 pm

Kyuzo walks along the path with his cloak over his shoulders with his eyes closed, he was not feeling to well since he had been taken away from his drinking but he needed to stop. If it continues, who knows what may happen. Silently stopping and looking upward he seemed to lose his line of thought.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 5:00 pm

Kyuzo rubbed the back of his head but remains silent as he closes his eyes thinking of something else other than drinking.
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 10:29 am

Her back was leaning up on the tree while she sat down picking random peices of grass from the ground. Sehomi thought she would be alone out here. At first she thought nothing of it, but then the memorie started to cloud her thoughts. What if it was the Demons. What if they were to find out she was alive. She slowly stood up and faced the fog. The sound of foot steps was growing nearer, "Hello. . . is some one there?" She waited in silence, "Hello. . ."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 10:31 pm

Mori walked down the path with a small white kitten perched between his ears which twitched as he heard someone cry out. He looked around and saw a girl, an eternal by her scent and he blinked before walking up to her.
"You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:09 am

Seshomi relaxed. She didn't know why she was freaking out so much. She looked to the boy. He looked about three years younger than her.

"Ya, I'm fine. I'm sorry I've just been so freaked lately." When she really thought about it she has been freaked for the last three years. She shook away th thought, and looked to the boy, "I really am sorry," she said shyly pulling a small smile across her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Path
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next