Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Path - Page 8 I_voting_barSuigyoku Path - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Path - Page 8 I_voting_barSuigyoku Path - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Suigyoku Path

Go down 
+6
Seshomi
Kyuzo Mamoru
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Saya
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Suigyoku Path - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 9:58 pm

Mori shrugs and then just walks down the right path.
"Right is right?"
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 10:57 pm

She paused, watching him walk infront of her. He looked back at her, and she smiled. She ran up next to him, and they continued to walk. She looed up to him, and then to the kitten.

"Whats your kittens name?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 9:22 am

Mori stares at the path thoughtfully while the kitten loses sight of her butterfly.
"She dosen't have a name."
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 12:43 pm

"Oh," she said suprised. She moved on. She tried to think of something else to talk about, when her mind drifted toward the vampire with the bad temper. What he had said pulled a said expression across her face. "Hey, Mori?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 1:31 pm

Mori looked to her curiously, his ears twitching slightly as he slowed his walk to match hers.
"Hm?"
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 3:36 pm

"You remember when I told you about that one vampie I met, you know that anti-social one?" She kept her eyes on the path infront of her, and then to Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 5:52 pm

Mori nodded and rubbed one of his ears absently before looking back to Sesshomi with a curious look.
"Yeah? What about him?"
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 7:45 pm

She looked down. She didn't want to change to such a dull subject, but had been thinking about it for a few days, "I've heard there is some kind of war going on." She looked at him when she asked, and waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 1:16 pm

Mori stopped walking and slipped his hands in his pocketsas he let out a tired sigh.
"...He's right. There is a war. Humans have found Miyagi. Right now as we speak, they have probably already disguised themselves and thrown themselves into our crowds. Probably already kidnapped a few Races to test them. Who knows?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 1:17 pm

Mori stopped walking and slipped his hands in his pocketsas he let out a tired sigh.
"...He's right. There is a war. Humans have found Miyagi. Right now as we speak, they have probably already disguised themselves and thrown themselves into our crowds. Probably already kidnapped a few Races to test them. Who knows?"
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 2:42 pm

Seshomi was was a few paces infront of him when she noticed he paused. She stopped, and look back at him. She looked down, "Thats awful. How can they be so . . . " She trailed off thinking about this place, and what it would be like if humans were to intrude. Her eyes started to sting. She was a human once, not long ago. Even though back then she knew nothing about this wonderful place, and all the people in it, she felt ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 3:38 pm

Mori twitched his ears as he looked to Sesshomi and patted her head comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 8:57 pm

She looked up to him, and smiled. "Thanks, Mori. Hey maybe someday you can take me to see the worlds biggest ball of yarn."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 11:55 am

Mori smiles at her while flicking his ears, saying nothing but giving her another comforting pat on the head.
"Yeah. Think positive."
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 12:11 pm

"Ok." She said nothing more. She didn't know if she should continue walking down the path or not.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 12:16 pm

Mori looked to his wrist watch and sighed slightly before smiling back to Sesshomi.
"I have to get going. Take care of yourself."
He pats her shoulders and takes a different path as he heads back home.
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 12:46 pm

She pauses a munit, then smiles and waves her hand over her head, "Bye, Mori. You take care of your self, too. See ya around." After a few munites, and he was nearly out of sight, she turned and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 10:37 pm

Viola was wandering around some, trying to get used to her new home. She watched as her machine, Ariella ran about in front of her, being sure to keep a close eye on the small 'child'. She didn't want anything to happen to the little girl even if she was fake...it was almost like a second chance at being a mother, and this time she wouldn't let anything happen to her baby. She gave a light sigh and bent down to pick up the bow that had fallen out of the running child's hair and held onto it, pausing in her walking as she watched the girl play.

A breeze went through and rustled her long white hair though the red and white bow kept it in place pretty well. Her clothes were slightly misplaced by it, though. Her white dress shirt gained one or two more wrinkles and her baggy red pants simply moved with the breeze as one of the suspender straps fell from her shoulder. She reached and put it back into place, not once moving her red eyes from Ariella.

Viola was a human, but she was disguised as a phoenix. She had the scent and gave off the peculiar air of one. Her body even radiated slight heat like one would, though that was mostly due to her synchronization with the element fire.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Scout
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 9:37 pm

Karasu walked along the path, toying with his new watch. He enjoyed watching it tick; as if it soothed him. After a moment, he decided to sit a tree and relax for a bit. Karasu decided to play with his old friend for a bit, seeing he was alone. After muttering a few words, the watch transformed into a spider, scittsrkng along his arm. "Hello there, mamouri. " the spider squeeled on response, running up to his shoulder to greet him.
Back to top Go down
nightflame
Scout
nightflame

Male Aquarius Rat
Birthday : 1997-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 10:10 pm

Hiyagia walked from the opposite way of the path. When he passed the tree his partner in crime ran up to karasu. "Hey, come back here lambeau." Lambeau wasnt the best listener but he was a great friend. Seeing as how he saw his friend was leaving he sat down. "Hey, im Hiyagia"
Back to top Go down
Cross
Scout
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 10:28 pm

(Sorry got name wrong)

Mimamouru saw the beast running towards him, and dropped to Karasu's hand. Karasu smiled and began lightly stroking the spiders back. Karasu looked up to see a visitor had come. "Hello. I hope this is yours," he said as he nodded at the dog. "Did the robo-dog come with a robo-leash? Not that it matters. I don't mind the company of creatures." Karasu slowly extended his hand, seeing if the dog would come to him or if he should retreat. Mimamouru squirmed away, folding into a wristwatch in his shyness.
Back to top Go down
nightflame
Scout
nightflame

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 10:37 pm

(Its all good)

"Uh, yea. Sorry hes usually not like this. His name is lambeau by the way." Lambeau walked up to karasu's hand and sniffed it. Then he gave him tilted his head and sat down. "Sorry if he scared your pet. He doesnt know when to calm down" Wiping the little grass hiyagia had on his pants he grabbed out an old worn leash. It was the one hes parents used on their dog. He hooked Lambeau then laid back on his arms.
Back to top Go down
nightflame
Scout
nightflame

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Apr 2013, 2:39 pm

Walking into the path Hiyagia crossed his arms. "Its a little cold out here today." Looking and amaya when he said this. Paying close attention to detail as he stepped over a branch or saw a bird. Walking side by side with amaya. "What do you wanna talk about ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Path
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8