Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Suigyoku Path I_vote_lcap100%Suigyoku Path I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Suigyoku Path I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Path I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Suigyoku Path I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Path I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Suigyoku Path I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Path I_voting_barSuigyoku Path I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Suigyoku Path

Go down 
+6
Seshomi
Kyuzo Mamoru
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Saya
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 12:08 am

Suigyoku Path Suigyokupath

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 23 Nov 2011, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 12:36 am

Ashling was gazing at the sky for it was night and it suited him well. He had his hat on his chest as he looked relaxed. Ashling was in a different location, but that didn't bother him much. He was still getting use to it. Ashling smiled showing a bit of his fangs. He really liked the night.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 12:42 am

Sakuya, otherwise known as Saya, walked down the path, running slender fingers through long, lush green hair that went about to the waist. The right sapphire blue and left amethyst purple eyes shined in the moonlight like gems. Sakuya's eyes were unique in a lot of places for Saya had never seen anyone with eyes similar. Saya spotted not to far from in the distance a man gazing at the night with a smile that gleamed with the hint of fangs from the moon's light casting a glow at the angle Saya stood at. Smiling, Saya went over to the stranger and greeted him. "Hello there sir. How are you this fine night?"
Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 12:45 am

Ashling looked to Saya upside down and he smiled brighter. "I'm smooth~" He looked to the sky for a second before looking to Saya again as he asked lightly. "What's up?" Ashling some what snickered with his black hair fanned out underneath him due to him laying down on it.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 12:48 am

Saya chuckled, the sound a bit like bells as he looked at the stranger. "I would have to guess that I am... At least at this point of view." he said then smiled. "Do you happen to know where I am? I've never been around here before." he said. Despite Saya's appearance, he was actually a boy and not a girl but he had always pretended to be a girl, he fooled lots of people and found it a fun game to see their reactions when they found out.
Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 12:52 am

Ashling made a wide eyed expression as he thought. "A path I think known as Suigyoku..." He blinked and looked to Saya and he blinked a few times. "So, what brings you out here? Did the stars and moon attract you in some way?" He smirked a bit showing a tip of his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 12:56 am

Saya smiled and sat down on the ground near the stranger. "The beauty of the two always attract me but I do not know why I came here. Perhaps it was to see them on such a clear night from this location." he said as he smiled. "And what about yourself?" he asked, turning his head to look back at him as his gem colored eyes blinked.
Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 12:58 am

Ashling shrugged and sat up a bit moving his hat off his chest. "Ah, I just came out to enjoy the night. I like it better than the sunlight." He looked to Saya and he smirked a bit. "I've never seen two different eye colors before, were you born that way?" Ashling was curious, he has never seen anything like it before.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 1:02 am

Saya grinned proudly, he liked to know his eyes were unique. "Yes I was sir. They can change still too but only for one other color each and I don't have command over that." he said and chuckled before he put one of his hands on the ground and leaned a bit on it as he looked at Ashling. "So what's your name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 1:05 am

Ashling smiled some what confident, he after all made Saya smile. "Ashling Nereza" He chuckled a bit. Ashling looked to Saya not at all afraid, around large animals he would be but not around others like him. Ashling looked innocent in a way as he asked. "So, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 1:08 am

Saya smiled kindly at him and leaned back a bit on his hands with his legs stretched out but together. "Sakuya. Sakuya Shinichi Isis Nanao Kudo. Most just call me Saya though. My mother named me." he said. Like himself, his mother was a pure blood vampire, it was how Saya was a pure blood. But his father wasn't even a vampire so many questioned how that worked. It had a lot to deal with Saya and his twin sister before they were born though.
Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 1:14 am

Ashling went wide eyed at the mention of Saya's name. "Whoa, are you rich?" He asked this cause usually people with long names are rich. Ashling stared at Saya's eyes a bit for only a second before waiting what Saya would say.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 1:17 am

Saya shrugged "Depends. On my father's side I would be. I'd be well...even now I am of royal linage but my father didn't want me or my mother so we were casted out and we've had to work and such for a living." he said, the 'and such' representing the stealing and other things they had to do. "But then I heard that I might be looked for for some reason but me and mother kept traveling, they didn't want us before and I don't need money, not a lot, so we went on, and I ended up here somehow." he said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 1:21 am

Ashling smiled to Saya. "Wow, so are you and your mother close?" He glanced to the sky lightly and smiled to the sight of the pure wide view. Ashling looked fully back at Saya with a smirk across his face, his dark gray eyes showing curiousness.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 1:23 am

"You could say that" he said as he shrugged "Though we ain't right now" he said and chuckled. "Since I'm here and she's somewhere that I don't know." he said, now taking it in terms of distance.
Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 1:27 am

"I see, I'm glad you had a family and such. I lost both of my parents" Ashling looked down to his gloved hands and then back up at Saya. He was actually glad that Saya didn't have to go through what he had to, after all it was a horrible time.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 1:30 am

"Oh" Saya blinked then pulled his knees up a bit. "I'm sorry." he said as he looked at Ashling. He put his hand on the other male's shoulder as he looked at him. Saya was quiet for a moment before looking at him again "So how's the weather get around here?" he asked as he ran one of his hands over the ground.
Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 1:33 am

Ashling smiled and he shrugged. "I guess alright, better than it has been actually" He tapped his chin and he looked to Saya. "Are you liking it here?" Ashling was curious for well he liked it here, but he wanted to know if others liked it here.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 1:37 am

"Not sure yet since I haven't been here long but I think I'll like it here." he said as he smiled while looking at him. "How long have you been here?" he decided to ask from a burst of curiosity.

(( Sorry, tired now. I'll be back on tomorrow. Ni Night~ ))
Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 1:42 am

Ashling thought for a second. "Hm, for a little while" He looked back at Saya and he smirked. "You'll like it here, trust me" Ashling looked to his hat and smiled a bit before smiling to Saya in a friendly way.

(Okay. lol.)
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 8:09 am

Saya smiled "I'll take your word on it." he said before he laid back on the grass, moving one of his legs so it was bent up a bit at the knee despite the dress he was wearing, though small white shorts were under it since the dress split in for places. Saya put his hands behind his head and looked over at Ashling before looking back at the sky. "I wonder what kind of people are here..." he said, not really saying it to Ashling but just saying it softly.
Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 4:50 pm

"Special kind of people." Ashling says out in a snicker with his eyes closed. He placed his knees up and hugged them tightly with his gloved hands. "You never know though?" Ashling glances to Saya and smiles before looking upward faintly.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 8:23 pm

Saya chuckled and sat back up as he suddenly hugged Ashling suddenly, still completely and flawlessly disguised as a girl. He had ever bit covered unless he undressed then there would be the obvious that he was male. "You know, you're fun to talk to." he said as he smiled, putting his chin on the male's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 8:46 pm

Ashling's eyes go wide as he is hugged and he looks to Saya and couldn't help but let a smirk grace his lips. "Thanks?" Ashling was completely shocked, for this was the first compliment he had ever gotten.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 8:48 pm

Saya chuckled and nuzzled his cheek against Ashling's "You're welcome but why sound so questionable about that thanks?" he asked as he smiled at him, looking at him as he leaned around to see his face better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suigyoku Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Path
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next