Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_vote_lcapHigashi-machi - Page 6 I_voting_barHigashi-machi - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_vote_lcapHigashi-machi - Page 6 I_voting_barHigashi-machi - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Higashi-machi

Go down 
+9
Evan Greer
Akito
Aella Ealasaid
Susanoo
Yoko
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mio
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Higashi-machi - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 5:07 pm

Sani couldnt help but laugh at his inquisition, her hand petting Zuko's head. He smiled and moved his head with love against her hand. "I didnt realize your race was personal, unless youre a human of course." she smirked as she spoke, knowing that races were particular about the 'human' subject.

"When he was young, Zuko here, fell into a wild patch of Beutiberries. It stained his skin and as a result his fur came in violet." She frowned as she spoke, truely caring about her pet. Even if the pet wasnt as it appeared at all. She had a connection that was true, even if this wasnt the original purple panda she had loved her entire life..

Realizing her own emotions she snapped back into her tough persona.

Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 5:19 pm

''So are beings that have been experimented by humans.'' He pointed out, after all eternal life is all well and good as people think but it has it's bad sides, Kirin or Le Iteo had his fair share of it. It's ethier, keep living which means live as an immortal, but still can died. OR just give it up and die. Ethier way the results are the same, death and destruction knocks on everyones door.
I can't understand humans, they treat their animals like family, yet they are a different race to them, yet then it's something that resembles a human and it's a different race, they get scared and try to kill it...
He stares down at the panda. 'Aren't mine right. Humans don't like change. Top of the food chain right?'
''You know, I can be just as bad and say, your horrible at disguising your self Miss Sani.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 5:26 pm

Sani freezes, whispering a soft word to Zuko "ready"

Easily she stands tall, Zuko hops the fence and rolls onto his back.

Her eyes harden as she lifts her fingers to press into both eye sockets. when she removes them her eyes are dark brown, with a ting of amber in them. she grabs the hilt of her sword and unsheathes it, bringing another long blade with it. She points them both at him. "Now that you know, I cant have you telling anyone." She speaks with her thick Romanian accent. She glances down at Zuko knowing he would be no help in capturing Le Iteo, he could only capture vampires.. She had to do this on her own.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 5:37 pm

Kirin's eyes look down at the girl, obviously cause he was taller then her, his manner, was still laid back.
''Your appearance.. and attitude gave you off right on the bat. No one in Miyagi carries weapons and-'' He glanced at the panda almost like a silent apology to it. then back to Sani. ''- a purple panda.'' Kirin form might of changed to an emotionless one, but he till held grudges and hates violence and his speciality. ''Yet.. You came from Rome, have you not.'' That hit him, he just got back from Rome himself, from helping Lucius Le Iteo which was an un-expective run in with him. His jaw clenched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 5:45 pm

Sani's eyes narrowed, she clenches her fingers around the hilts of her blades, though trowing them up she caught them in her sheath. If she was going to fight, it might as well be with her hands like she had been more so trained in. Her stance becomes a mix of offense and defense, her hands set foreward with her legs spread a bit to give her more leverage.

"A purple panda isnt exactly a tip off to being human is it?" she was curious of how this boy knew, she frowned at how she had to look up at him, it made her feel inferior, much to her hatred.

"Yes, I come from Rome,.. why does it matter to you?" She seethed, as Zuko looked helplessly to his master. He couldnt help her in this, he was designed for Vampires only.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 5:57 pm

''No.. The fact it's purple and a panda is odd enough for people to question you about the panda.'' He states. He looks at the female her stance, her fake disguise. Kirin aka Le Iteo hands stayed in his pockets, the leather hands leaving his trousers pockets.
Le Iteo sighs heavily. ''Why have you even bothered to come here? To slaughter all of us? And the reason is why?''
Sure the fact that Kirin was never a fighter, but doesn't mean he hasn't fought before, the bombs, the killing, Lucius Le Iteo.. . He hated it. the bloodbaths, they stain people forever. Beside the fact, he is ill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 6:04 pm

At that moment Sani rubs her hands together, "I'm here to observe. I haven't decided what To do yet." she admits truthfully, though she had said a bit too much. She said I, not they. Meaning she was in command here. Her dark eyes stayed on him. "besides, who ever said we were going to slaughter you all? We simply want to learn, and teach you who calls the shots! We will not stand for the mistreatment from the Races! The cruelty we have endured!" she throws her hand to the side, angrily.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 6:18 pm

''When what about the cruelty you have done to us? All of the other races. Vampire and Werewolves for example, you think they hate each other, but no, they have a peace treaty which was created a centuries ago. We live happily amongst eachother, sure everyone argues over little things. The fact is all races have made room for you yet, now your saying your want to superior to the others?'' He questioned the female, he didn't like what she said, sure humans have grown since his time in the slave trade. Yet it's still happening now isn't it, the pain what he felt, was endurable, some many times he want to give up living yet in the end he didn't.
Kirin left his heart tighten instead his chest, He was going to cough up blood again. He knew it would come soon. It's happened ever since he came back from Rome, His illness. Yet his outer shell didn't show that he was ill he actually looked healthily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 6:25 pm

Sani's fists clench, she raises it up to him her anger growing. "made room for us? No! You and them have mocked us, killed us, destroyed us!! you have a peace treaty between yourselves! Humans have always been below the races, they've always been better! Or so you and your kind thought! But , you will all see! We will not be stepped upon anylonger! We will not let your kind kill us, mock us, you will fear and obey us!" she shouts, her eyes darkening. She had a personal vendetta, one that made her subconsciously touch her neck where the scars were. A look of utter sadness flashes across her face, before she quickly covers it.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 6:31 pm

''I take it your speaking from personal experience.'' He said watching her touch her own neck. ''You were afraid weren't you. To think you could of died or been changed.'' He said gently. ''Humans fear us all. All of us fear Humans. It's a cycle that couldn't end, only end up in war. a never ending one.'' Kirin hands slipped out of his trouser pockets, as his chest tightens. Yes he was close to coughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 6:39 pm

"vampires in Rome only kill" she growls, her eyes on him. She shifts her weight to her left leg. She eyes him suspiciously seeing his hand, "humans will never have to fear you and them.. Ever again!" she puts her left hand on her hip, still keeping one hand over her scar. "are you going to be sick?" she voices her thoughts
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 6:59 pm

''Say that to the vampire what did that to you when.. and so do Romen's Hunters.'' He said it was an obvious fact too. He then spoke up about her fearing him. ''I am I really that terrifying? I haven't rose a hand or anything to you yet--'' Kirin gloved hand instantly went to his mouth as he coughed. Coughing up blood into his leather black glove. When letting that hand fall back to his side not caring if he had blood on his gloved hand or not ''Excuse me--.. Your quick to judge.'' He carried on speaking even excused himself, about coughing, and then continued on talking like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 7:05 pm

Sani grins, petting zuko. "zuko likes eating vampires" she says slyly, moving close to him. Pulling from her pocket an empty syringe sheholds it at her side. "if you're not a vampire, I'm not after you.. " she smells the blood on him, her eyes narrowed. "let me take some blood?" she asks, more or less it was a demand. She wasn't out to kill or harm any of the races other then vampires... Yet.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 7:31 pm

Kirin smirked and raised his black leather glove which was slightly covered in blood, taking it to his lips, allowing the liqaurd to float back into his mouth so it goes back to his own body. ''Demanding now are we? When again you've been demanding ever since you stepped foot into Miyagi haven't you... Rinsania.'' He spoke the girls name, her full name after all she already gave him loads of hints, beside the fact then he was in Rome, the name 'Rinsania' kept poping up. He said taking his right hand glove off and on the inside of his wrist was a symbol.
Spoiler:

This symbol, it was a symbol of ownership of the Le Iteo Family of Demon Lords.funny enough that seal was on a rather thick scare what went all the way around his wrist it was old, and looked painful too. From Iron shackles in the slave trade, rusted away into his skin too. Yet this girl wouldn't know the hardship he had faced, human's normally softened the truth up alot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 7:41 pm

Sani's dark eyes widened just a bit, stepping back she drew a smaller blade from her boot. "What are you?!" she growls crouching to get into a full on offensive stance, her arm crossed over her chest with the blade standing out. He knew who she was, how he did.. She had to find out.
Zuko stood on his back legs, growling, he was going to protect his master.

Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 7:56 pm

Kirin couldn't help but chuckle at her. ''Your quiet popular in your country, Rome, you know. To be honest I thought it was just silly rumours but Now seeing you in the flesh, it's a different matter. But Rome in all fairness is breath taking.'' He spoke shaking his head. All Kirin wanted go for a swim today and look what happens. He has a run in with the Human Leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 8:01 pm

With a deep in take of breath, Sani took off running at him, with all of her strength she could muster she tackled him to the ground, putting her knife to his throat. "you dare not tell anyone of me. Do we have an understanding?" she growls trying to hide the fear and other emotions in her eyes. She keeps them on his eyes, hoping to intimidate him.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 8:15 pm

Kirin stays silent, staring into Sani's eyes. His were rich brown they were always that color birth and til hopefully death too.
Kirin didn't have a thing for personal space, that was destoryed when he was a slave. He had no problem looking into peoples eyes, even if her blade is pressed against his skin.
''Rinsania.. Why are so scared?'' he said it in a low gentle whisper not to taunt her or anything, be he was being honest, why was she scared of him? And the rest of us? He could understand her vampire situation, but what about him? an Eternal? There's only a few left now and most of them are males away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 8:22 pm

She glared darkly at him, her hand never trembling nor faltering. Without realizing, a bead of sweat fell from the side of her forehead, the only sign of her nervous feelings. After all, he looked human enough. She was used to killing vampires and leading the humans to kill, but this was the first time the race looked human.
"I believe it was you who said everyone has a treaty here.. You are all 'buddy buddy' what makes me believe you won't tell them all?! They'll kill us, it is war..!" she speaks through her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 8:38 pm

''I said treaty but not buddy buddy, Everyone has their dirty little secrets. All race live here in Miyagi even some humans. Look around you, what do you see here? Families, Friends, Neighbours, Teachers, Children, Doctors, Chefs, Priest, Local law department, we are all like, we all have the samethings yet, things get done differently sometimes. Like you would go to a human doctor, while we would go to a white-mage, same job, same pay but different race. That's all. Your afraid, Your letting your emotions to speak for you...'' Kirin then closed his eyes, as his heart hurt again. ''calm down..'' He was actually speaking about the pair of them to be calm. Her emotions, his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 8:44 pm

"same things here.." she repeats, pressing her knife further. "you never did say you weren't going to tell them what I look like and that I am here.." she hisses, a small angry/frightened tear falls from her eye. She truly was scared, but not of him, of what his word could do.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 8:59 pm

''Your crying..'' He wasn't use to females crying heck, He didn't like anyone crying. His voice was gentle. He defiantly not used to people crying, in fact it made him uncomfortable with this girl siting on top of him crying and thats when his gentleness came out too. His old previous form, the chip in his emotion barrier, but not a crack. He choose to stay silent now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 9:05 pm

Sani's brown eyes closed, shaking her head quickly. "I am not crying. Its sweat!" She urged, reopening her eyes, trying to stare him down. "Now Are you, or are you not, going to tell those bastard leaders of yours?" She hisses, her hand not wavering, as she could feel him becoming uncomfortable. She was going to try to use this to her advantage.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 9:14 pm

He frowned at her. Was this girl really, thick? He was talking about rejecting war and now she threatening him with it.. besides. She said leaders.. Were was more then one? Heck, he stayed out of these fairs as much as possible but seens he can't do that now meting her, the human Leader. ''I hate War. What makes you think I want to start one by telling them of your existence.'' He hissed right back at the female. He had enough of his crap, he was only suppose to make his way to the beach for a swim and look wear it's gotten him. One the floor and being screamed at by the Human Leader, who needed to work on her disguising. He sighed heavily, letting all the air escape from his lungs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 9:20 pm

Sani could tell he was being truthful, it was after all her ability, with a siigh she lets her knife drop making sure it didnt cut his neck. Her head drops to rest on his chest, like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. "Thank you" she mutters, not wanting to say it -but hey she wasnt all bad. She goes quiet as things play in her mind, she stays that way trying to figure the next move.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 9:26 pm

Kirin was quiet focusing on his breathing, in and out, in a gentle rhythm. ''I have to admit.. Your a pain in the ass..-'' He said it blunty. ''I only wanted to go for a swim at the beach.'' He mutters the last part more to himself then Sani. The way she putted her head, on his chest was like a child, he wanted to pat her head, but told himself not too, she going to cause a war, which he didn't want to be involved in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higashi-machi
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next