Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHigashi-machi - Page 3 I_voting_barHigashi-machi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHigashi-machi - Page 3 I_voting_barHigashi-machi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Higashi-machi

Go down 
+9
Evan Greer
Akito
Aella Ealasaid
Susanoo
Yoko
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mio
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Higashi-machi - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 8:22 am

Mori gives Kyuzo a confused look.
"Who, in thr right mind, would have a bar in a kendo? Well, maybe you could have a special building where there's a bar on one side and a kendo gym in the other?"
He smirks slightly and shakes his head as he takes another sip of water.
"Not in a million years, you're going to have to be much more formal."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 12:57 pm

Kyuzo blinked to his confused face and he smirked. "That is rather mean way putting it? Besides, I think I can be both a waiter and a kendo bar owner." Kyuzo knew he had drinking habits as well as he loved his wooden sword habits. Kyuzo stroked his arm with his eyes downward, if he could get a job and actually make a little money he could actually take Mori on a some what perfect dinner.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 6:39 pm

Mori plays with the waterbottle by tipping it and swirling the water inside.
"Hn, you never know? Maybe a waiter at the bar? Its nice to be doing the things you love, even if the two things you love don't exactly match up."
He smiles and gazes upward with a dazed look.
"Working kendo in the mornings then drinking your fill at night..."
He twitches his ears realizing something and he looks Kyuzo up and down with a curious look. Not exactly the type or appropriate age to be out drinking...but oh well. Maybe he had a reason for it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 8:26 pm

Kyuzo noticed Mori looking at him and he sweatdrops lightly. "Nani?" Kyuzo found it well weird to be looked at up and down, then again if Mori liked him that way it should be allowed right. His dull gray hues went wide and he let out a sigh bubble for he couldn't believe what he had just thought.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 8:32 pm

Mori shrugs and looks away, keeping his thoughts to himself.
"Hn, nothing. Don't worry about it."
He hears Kyuzo sigh and he was curious but for some reason also didn't want to ask.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 8:35 pm

Kyuzo looked to the side with a rather awkward look on his face. "Mori-san, would you believe me if I said I had two forms?" He asked this randomly of course as he looked to his semi new friend, Kyuzo hugged his knees dimly while his wooden katana was left at his side.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 8:41 pm

Mori looks to him curiously, if that were true then it would explain an awful lot.
"Yeah,...actually. I don't think minors can drink or own a bar."
He smirks lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 8:44 pm

Kyuzo looked to the top of his knees and he sighed lightly before smirking. "Arigatou for believing me. Also, which would you like better? Me as a teenager or me as a adult?" Kyuzo had never asked this to anyone only cause some people didn't believe him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 8:48 pm

Mori tilts his head in thought.
"Hm...probably as a teen. People will think you're my dad if they see hanging out together."
He grins at Kyuzo jokeingly.
"So when you're older, do you have a different personality or are you...the same?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 8:54 pm

Kyuzo laughed a bit. "Actually, I'm totally different. I'm more mello and not to mention not as stubborn. I can tell you one thing, my adult appearance is my actual appearance but I stay as a kid cause it makes things a bit easy."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 8:55 pm

Mori nods silently.
"Interesting..."
He stretches out his arms and looks around the alley curiously.
"Oh? And would you really have eaten the cat?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 8:58 pm

Kyuzo looked to the floor. "I'm not sure, I tend to get a bit desperate when I'm hungry then again I doubt it." Kyuzo looked to Mori with a curious expression. He actually wouldn't of eaten it he just may of eaten his arm though.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:00 pm

Mori lets out a breath of relief and he glances to Kyuzo before looking back into the street, letting his arms fall.
"You done eating?"
He tilted his head back to see the lunchbox and then turned back to the street thinking about where he could get some food for when he traveled for his brother's amusment. If he didn't get food, the neko is most likely going to pass out right in the middle of where ever his brother will send him. How lovely...
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:02 pm

Kyuzo looked to Mori and he nodded. "Hai, I'm done. I'll probably got hunt for something like left over food from somewhere tonight. Either that or I just may eat my arm." Kyuzo laughed while rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:06 pm

Mori sweatdrops and takes the lunchbox and closes it before placing it inside his messenger bag.
"If you eat your arm then you won't be able to hold a sword or hold a tray to serve your customers."
He smiles and brings out his black book, needing to look something up.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:13 pm

Kyuzo looked to Mori and he smirked a bit evilly. While Mori was looking for something, Kyuzo changed his appearance to being his adult self his voice was low and it sounded like a adult not to mention his height of 6'0 and he smirked to Mori. "If I couldn't serve, would you help?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:19 pm

Mori jumped a bit hearing a different voice and he looked to Kyuzo with a strange look before perking his ears curiously.
"I would if I could?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:20 pm

Kyuzo closed his eyes as he bowed his head, the ribbon seemed of disappeared and now his hair was loose and in his face. "Arigatou, Mori-san."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:28 pm

Mori shrugged, still having a curious look to him.
"Sure, no problem."
He holds a hand to his mouth, noticing how much more mature Kyuzo was acting than before.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:30 pm

Kyuzo picked up the wooden katana and he looked to Mori his expression sort of mello. "Arigatou also for sharing your food with me, when I get the chance I would like to make it up to you, Mori-san." Kyuzo looked down to the katana as if he was sort of depressed but that was how he was in his adult appearance.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:38 pm

Mori stands up and shakes his head.
"Really. There's no need."
He frowns slightly at Kyuzo's emotions and pokes him.
"Hey, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:40 pm

Kyuzo looked to Mori for he was poked and he shook his head slowly before smirking to him. The older Kyuzo's face held a lot of gentleness as he looked to Mori. "I'm alright, Mori-san." Kyuzo looked to the sky and then he looked to his friend. "Would you like me to walk you home?" Kyuzo was just being nice and it didn't hide much of his lonely aura though.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:48 pm

Mori looked to him, slightly concerned and nodded.
"Yeah sure, if you want."
He picks up his bag and begins to walk off then looks back to see if Kyuzo was following.
"Better hurry or I'll leave you behind."
The neko smirks playfully and waves his tail.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:52 pm

Kyuzo nodded as he followed after Mori as he walks his bangs move and he had his wooden katana which was under his left arm.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:54 pm

Mori walked ahead, holding his bag close to him and opening his black book to peer down at the blank pages.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 8:12 pm

On the outside of a small cafe where small tables with unbrellas in the middle shading anyone who sat under was Mori who was comfortably typing away on his labtop under the shade in the horrible heat that seemed to keep the street somewhat more isolated than when it usually was. Yet, stubborn (red faced) people walked up and down the street without a care. Mori had his reading glasses in his mouth, chewing absently at the end of the rubber piece as he looked at the photo on his phone one more timebefore typing some more into his labtop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higashi-machi
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next