Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_vote_lcap100%Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_vote_lcapHigashi-machi - Page 10 I_voting_barHigashi-machi - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_vote_lcapHigashi-machi - Page 10 I_voting_barHigashi-machi - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Higashi-machi

Go down 
+9
Evan Greer
Akito
Aella Ealasaid
Susanoo
Yoko
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mio
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Evan Greer
Scout

Higashi-machi - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 6:14 pm

X.E.R.O sort of smiled. "Yes, you are giving me cancer" the teen laughed as he said that and he pointed to Akito as he snickered a few times. "I can't believe I said that." X.E.R.O continued to silently snicker before looking to Akito and he stopped laughing as he looked down sort of as if he had been slapped in the face. "I am sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 6:23 pm

Akito still looking at the other male, after seeing that he looks down after what he said and was sorry, he moves his hand again on X.E.R.O's cheek, moving it a little up again to looking back up. "It's fine." After saying that and had a small smirk still but it went away again, while still keeping his hand on X.E.R.O's cheek for a few more seconds, he moves his hand back away and walks near to the railing he was sitting at a little ago and where his violin case is at as well. Maybe walking somewhere else seem like a good. He seems to lose interest staying here and may decide to check out another place, but still not sure for now, his tail swings before stretching a little again.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 6:31 pm

X.E.R.O seemed happy as Akito told him it was fine and he smiled looking up to Akito before blinking and asking. "So are you leaving here?" the teen had to ask since Akito was making it look like he was going to leave somewhere and he looked majorly curious. X.E.R.O placed his arms around himself in that hugging himself motion.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 6:38 pm

Akito blue eyes still on his violin case, he looks up away after a few more seconds and guess that he was leaving. "Hm.." He thought, yeah he's planning on going and looks back away from the sky back to his violin case and picks it up and puts it on his back. He fixes it a little before turning back to X.E.R.O and his tail as a curl now. "I'm going for a little walk, your welcome to come and if not, no matters." His tone seems more normal now, quiet and a bit sounding rude but really isn't, it's how he is. He stays quiet and waits to what the other male says. While waiting he fixes his shirt a bit, his usual school looking clothes, that he tends to like wearing mostly and his favorite as well.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 6:46 pm

X.E.R.O looked like he was thinking and after he thought about it he smiled a little. "I would love to tag along if I am not going to be a bother in anyway to you?" the teen wondered about that as he said it and he looked down before looking up in a a glance sort of shyly as he waited t osee what Akito would say. X.E.R.O was always shy when it came to traveling with people and often times he would think he was a burden.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 6:52 pm

Akito stops fixing his shirt and walks a bit ahead not saying anything for now, after hearing that X.E.R.O would like to walk along with him. Either if he mind or not, he didn't show it as he went on a little ahead but had stop only to look to the side, a little behind to X.E.R.O. "Lets go." Was about all he said and looks back away to in front of him and already knows of where to go, maybe someplace he has already been to or maybe another place, a new one? He didn't say anything about that and was quiet.

(Post in another place, in a bit.)
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 7:02 pm

X.E.R.O gasped as he chased after Akito with his face concerned lightly as he hurried off after him. "Coming." the teen had a smile on his face for he was happy to be able to go around with Akito again, it showed on his face how happy he was. X.E.R.O finally caught up with Akito and followed after him in a relaxed manner with his arms over his head with a calm smile on his face.

(Alright. lol!)
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 7:36 pm

Sakuda had to admit. She was SEVERELY bored. She decided to take a walk, so she headed all the way to Higashi-Machi. Her long black hair was piled into her head in a messy bun, while she wore knee-high leather boots and black shorts. Her shirt was a pirate-like white one with the sleeves rolled up. She looked slightly calm as she walked along the path, blue eyes gazing at the afternoon sky. She chewed on her lip thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 7:49 pm

Keldy walk through the busy walkway he was moving a bit fast and as he was dress in a army outfit
Spoiler:
as he walk he was making small ice prints and was controlling his power so he wont end up freezing every one as he made his way to a bench he sat down and look around.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 7:53 pm

Sakuda sighed, not finding anything interesting. She paused by the railing nearby, resting her arms on it. She played with a strand of her hair from her ponytail, wondering what she should do. In the middle of her pondering, she saw a flash of gold, which caught her attention. She turned, looking at the man with long blond hair that sat down. She stared at him, her head tilted. Footsteps were heard when she walked over to him. "Wow! You have such kick-ass hair," she gasped, smiling brightly at the exotic style and color. She hadn't seen blond hair like that before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 7:57 pm

Keldy wipe his face at the hot day and look up at the bright sun he never thought it would get this hot before as he heard footsteps and look over at her "thanks" he said in English as he slowly breath and blew cold air around him to cool him self off as the cold air slowly fell over him
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 8:04 pm

Sakuda blinked. Well, wasn't he mister silent and cool? Saku felt sort of awkward standing there. She then got another idea. "You're new here, aren't you," she asked, being polite, "I've never seen you here, and I know just about everyone," she explained, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 8:08 pm

"thats right i am new" he said looking at her still breathing cold area around him and making the cold air invisible so no one can see it. he then stood up "you can show me around?" he ask her
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 8:12 pm

Sakuda smiled, glad she was being helpful. Though she was still a bit mystified by the fact it was so cold around the man. She grabbed his arm, linking their's together. Sakuda was always the bubbily, friendly type. She gazed at him. "Sure! What would you like to see? This is one of the many paths around the outside of Miyagi, with all it's beauty," she said, her other hand pointing to the landscape before them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 8:19 pm

"anyplace is fine" he said keep the cold air around him still as they link arms the cold coming off of his arm was making her arm cold as they walk he was still controlling it so he wont end up freezing her arm
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 8:30 pm

Sakuda shivered softly, though she didn't say anything. Her wolf senses were going haywire. She already knew the man wasn't of any race she'd ever met. She walked along with him, debating where to go. "Hmm. Well, there are many interesting places. I wonder what you'd like to see," she pondered herself.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 9:49 pm

Quietly, a girl walks along the street her fingers moving to the sound of music within her head, her long dress moves in the wind, showing a tail that stays curled around her upper legs. Her eyes are wide with wonder, enjoying the beauty of the night life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 4:32 pm

a man stood on top of a building that was abandon years ago the man stood there looking up at the sky "who am i?" he ask him self after he stood there looking at the stars and moon he wonder who he was since he don't know if he was human or dragon and why he took the human form.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 4:37 pm

a strong gust of wind sweeps the girl's dress up, she makes a small noise as she rushes to pat it down, her ears lower a little. Her eyes scan the area to make sure no one saw, as she brings her hand to her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 4:40 pm

the guy feels the wind as he stood there his hair blows in the wind he just keep on looking up as he stood over the girl on the building as he stood there he smiled as he look up at the night sky
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 4:45 pm

Her head tips back as the breeze comes again, bringing the scent of something new to the area, her ears twitch as she listens -trying to figure what the new 'thing' is.

Adjusting her dress, she jumps up onto the fence post, using her night vision, that most cats acquire, to search the buildings and the surrounding areas until her gaze falls on the tall building. "Who is there?" She calls out, her voice is gentle with the lingering Russian accent entwined with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 4:49 pm

he stood there still enjoying the night as he sat right dowm as he stilled look up he then heard some one talking and he look over and down as soon as he look over and down he saw a cat girl on a fence " a neko? what is a neko doing out at this time?" he ask him self
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 4:51 pm

Without hesitation she calls out again, "Come down here" her hand points to the ground, having heard what sounded like words coming from the person upon the roof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 4:55 pm

Keldy look over the edge of the roof and stood up as he look down and jump from the 5 story roof and landed on the ground without any trouble standing back up in front of her "and what can i help you with miss?" he ask her
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 4:58 pm

She makes a noise as he jumps, her hand reaching out as if to help him, but she knows she can't. "How did you.. how did you survive that?" she asks, putting her hand in front of her mouth, in a nervous manor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 5:03 pm

"im alot stronger then i look" he said too her as he stretch and brush his cloak off slowly so his cloak will be some what clean and underneath he was butt naked he keep his cloak on so he was be call a perv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higashi-machi
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next