Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_vote_lcap100%Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_vote_lcapHigashi-machi - Page 11 I_voting_barHigashi-machi - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_vote_lcapHigashi-machi - Page 11 I_voting_barHigashi-machi - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Higashi-machi

Go down 
+9
Evan Greer
Akito
Aella Ealasaid
Susanoo
Yoko
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mio
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Higashi-machi - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 5:03 pm

"im alot stronger then i look" he said too her as he stretch and brush his cloak off slowly so his cloak will be some what clean and underneath he was butt naked he keep his cloak on so he was be call a perv
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 5:06 pm

Her head tilts to the side, her bangs fall back from behind her ears in front of her face.
"I could believe that, just a little" she has to look up at him due to her short stature. Her nose twitches a bit, taking in his scent.
"Why were you standing up there?" She moves her hand from her mouth, to point up at building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 5:08 pm

"i like too look at the night sky and stars it calms me" he reply's looking down at her keeping his eyes on hers and not her cleavage
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 5:15 pm

"Do they?" She smiles, putting her hand back over her mouth.

Slowly, she extends her hand --getting more comfortable around this stranger. "My name is Zaria" She smiles in a more catlike way than the one of innocence she once had
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 5:21 pm

"i am keldy" he replayed to her as he breath and cold hair came out of his mouth as he look over at her and look around "so what brings you around here at a night light this?" he ask her sitting on the edged of a abandon building wall
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 5:24 pm

She lowers her hand, putting both behind her back as she rocks on back onto her heels. "It's a pleasure Keldy" she flashes a grin, her ears pressing to the top of her head. "I like the smells of the night, plus it's a perfect playground for the playful." she watches him with her dark eyes,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 5:28 pm

keldy look back at her and wonder what she means by it's a perfect playground for the playful since he never seen a neko before but heard about them in books and from people, he look at her and wonder what she will do next since he never meet a neko and did not understand them
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 5:30 pm

Zaria smiles, noticing his eyes on her. "Do you see something you like?" She asks in a playful way, her eyes sliding into slits much like any cat's would if they were feeling particularly playful. With ease she stands perfectly balanced on the fence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 5:33 pm

"what do you mean?" he ask her as he never been in love or ever made love he look back at her as his moved his leg and the end of the cloak was showed a blimps of his naked body under it
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 5:35 pm

She shrugs, her eyes scanning his body. "Well you keep looking at me" -she hops off the fence, and walks over to him her eyebrows furrowing together as she takes notice of what he is wearing and how it lays on his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 5:39 pm

he blush as she jump getting a view of her panties and wonder what she had on her mind and what she means by playful "by playful do you mean games or making love?" he ask her
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 5:41 pm

She shrugs once more, "I don't think you know much about either subject" she puts her hand on the building leaning over him, since he was sitting she took advantage of being taller in that moment.
"Keldy, how old are you?" she asks, her ears perking up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 5:42 pm

I was born 10 years ago but since im not human i aged faster" he replyed to her "but since my species grow faster im fully grown" he finish what he said looking at her boobs since they was covering her face
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 5:47 pm

Slowly she drops down to his level, squatting down to be at his eye level. "But mentally? I can see you are more physically" -she pauses a puts her hand on his cheek -"Grown" she finishes, a light grin playing on her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 5:50 pm

he look at her and raised a eye brow and he place a hand on her hand that was on his cheek as his hand was freezing cold and he learn to not give people frost bite he look into her eyes as his eyes was not human and more like lizard
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 5:52 pm

"What are you.." she whispers, her dark eyes staying on his as her fingers move lightly over the skin of his cheek, feeling the cold that his hand gives off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 5:55 pm

"i am a dragon" he told her he just let her lead because it look like she know what she was doing as his cloak was almost falling off of him
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 6:02 pm

She balances on her feet, leaning a bit closer to him, but keeping a safe distance between his personal space. "But you're so cold.." she moves her thumb over his cheek, in a gentle way. "Aren't dragons warm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 6:05 pm

"i was born in the north poll" he said too her as he look into her eyes "but i learn to control my power" he told her as he smiled at her hie leg touch her leg and his cloak fell more showing his scars on his body and it fell up too his hips
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 6:08 pm

She blinks, "I had no idea dragons could be born there" she takes note of his scars, her opposite hand runs over one. "What power is there.. do you breathe ice?" she giggles a little, not to tease but to simply be 'cute'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 6:10 pm

he smiled at her and grab a flower and pointed the flower away from her and breaths ice all over it Turning it to ice and making it look pretty for her as he hand it too her "here" he said too her
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 6:14 pm

With a smile, she accepts the flower. "Thank you, it is beautiful" she means it, enjoying the look of the icy flower in her hand. "watch" she says concentrating on the flower until the ice drips off like it had been put near a fire, the water circles in the air but when she leans in to kiss his cheek the water drops and drenches his leg.

"oops!" she blushes, embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 6:18 pm

his eyes wide as she kisses his cheek and water his his cloak wet as he raised the end of it up and twisted it to get the water out of it this would give any girl a chance to see is they wanted too anything.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 6:23 pm

Respectfully, she doesn't look when he moves his cloak knowing that he was more than likely not wearing anything beneath -seeing as it was an especially warm night and wearing a cloak would have been uncomfortable lest there was a reason to wear one.

"Have you never been kissed before, Keldy?" she asks, moving to sit on her bottom and as she does her tail wraps around her waist like a black belt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 6:27 pm

"i ever been kiss before" he said to her as he cover his legs back with his cloak and he see that she saw down and lean back as he look up at the sky
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 6:29 pm

"Oh really?" She crosses her legs,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higashi-machi
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next