Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_vote_lcapHigashi-machi - Page 9 I_voting_barHigashi-machi - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_vote_lcapHigashi-machi - Page 9 I_voting_barHigashi-machi - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Higashi-machi

Go down 
+9
Evan Greer
Akito
Aella Ealasaid
Susanoo
Yoko
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mio
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Akito
Scout

Higashi-machi - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 9:21 pm

Akito still staying quiet looking at the other male, his ears and tail still not moving either, he can see the nervousness from him and his ears starts twitching again to his voice. A bit of a smirk appears and he starts swinging his tail again side to side. "Oh no clue, who is this person standing in a little away from me." His tone had his most of the time sarcasm in it, which he uses and still with a bit of a smirk looking at the other male, he does know who he is now and it has been a while since the last time they seen each other and so he's messing a bit with him, like before and which his tail swings a bit in amusement from it.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 9:27 pm

X.E.R.O looked heart broken as he covered his eyes. "I can't believe that you forgot me..." X.E.R.O hugged himself as he thought abotu everything he had did to come here and see him again only to see it was all for nothing. "I kept a promise to you remember that at least?" the teen shivered even more in fear as he looked to Akito very much indeed hurt for he didn't notice the sarcasm in his voice as he bit the inside of his lip he tries to contain his saddness which is about to peak through his dark purple eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 9:40 pm

Akito ears lower a bit and his tail not swinging in amusement anymore for the moment, he tilts his head a bit to X.E.R.O and guess he didn't got the sarcasm, as he usually would of get it. "You seem to forgot my sarcasm I see." He shook his head a bit with his hand on it for a moment, then looks to him again. He didn't forgot him, how could he forget him? He has a good memory and since it is 'X.E.R.O' after all, not likely he would of forget. "X.E.R.O." He says his name, to see if that helps the other male, know he does still remember him and was messing with him only.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 9:46 pm

X.E.R.O faintly smiled with a faint blush as he felt a little better before frowning and he crossed his arms. "You were teasing me weren't you? That is the first thing you do when you see me. Wow, I can tell that I am indeed interesting in your eyes." the teen said this with a teasing tone but he tried to make it look like he was mad and that he ment it for he had his head up and his eyes closed in that mad manner.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 10:02 pm

Akito swings his tail some more, finally seeing that X.E.R.O has noticed that he was only messing around and his back of smirk came back. He might as well still have a little fun with a bit of teasing right? His way of being 'nice' to him as well. "I thought I said, that you were, hm? And not at all, I wasn't teasing." He looks back to his violin case for a moment then back to him. It has been a while, so of course he had to mess with him like he did before. "What? I'm not missed?" He messes more with X.E.R.O and waits to hear what he's going to say and to his reaction as well.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 10:06 pm

X.E.R.O frowned and he looked to Akito as he nodded. "I missed you very much." the teen looked to Akito's violin for a brief second before walking up to Akito and even though he was shorter to Akito a few inches but he didn't as he placed his hands on his hips. "Your teasing is not going to get to me! Do you miss me? If not then I'll go take myself else where." X.E.R.O teased this toward Akito with a small grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 10:18 pm

Akito bents down to pick up the violin case and moves it to a safer side, as he heard X.E.R.O's teasing back and his small smirk stood there still and after moving the case, he stands back up looking at him. "Of course you are~." He teases right back again and haven't tease like this for a while, so it was interesting again to again. "Doesn't work anymore on you, what 'fun' is that now.' He sits down on the rail after saying that, looking a bit to the side, seeing someone looking at him from a little away but they walk away not looking anymore, so he looks back away, not paying no mind to it.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 10:27 pm

X.E.R.O frowns. "Is that all you care about? Your so mean." the teen crossed his arms before looking down. "Don't you feel anything for me?" X.E.R.O had to ask this as he glanced to Akito with curiousness in his dark purple eyes and it remained as he waits for Akito's answer. Even though he had called Akito mean he still didn't mean it but he was curious to the point where he didn't know how Akito felt about him and honestly he became scared.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 10:35 pm

Akito ears went a bit halfway after hearing X.E.R.O say what he said, his tail as well went a bit low and his bit of smirk went away, now looking like he wasn't to sure how to answer back. He isn't used to really seeing how he feels, so it's kind of hard for him to really talk about feelings. He didn't have the look of messing around anymore for now and stood quiet for a moment longer. "Sorry.." His tone has change as well, as he didn't look back to X.E.R.O, with his eyes still on the ground."It wasn't a lie, when I call you interesting." To what he really means, he wasn't to sure of but just thought he should say, what he had thought of and stood quiet after that.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 10:45 pm

X.E.R.O's arms slumped forward in light shock. "So, is that all you feel about me? Interesting is good and all and I really don't know what to say about it but if that is all then..." the teen looked down feeling a little sad, he had hoped that Akito loved him as well and he knew that Akito didn't want to show much emotion and honestly he didn't hate him but he still couldn't help but feel very sad as he continued to look down.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 10:56 pm

Akito tail starts twitching again, while looking down on the ground, he what else could he say? 'Love' is a strong word for him and he doesn't say feelings good. He sigh a bit and closes his eyes for a moment. "What can I say, I'm not good with telling my feelings..if you dislike me for that.." His tone didn't change at all, it sounded more as if it had no emotion in it. "I'm used to it anyway.." His tone was more quiet as he said that, which was mostly saying it to himself. He opens his eyes back, looking at the ground, being in thoughts again for a bit.

(Your not making this easy on Akito, aren't you nice.)
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 11:01 pm

X.E.R.O looked to Akito and he frowned just for a second before smiling. "No, I still love you but I think this is a little uncomfortable on you. I'll just go ahead and drop it." the teen didn't know what else to say as he kept his smile on before he could not resisit giving Akito a small hug with his dark purple eyes closed before pulling away and he placed his arms infront of himself.

(XD Haha! I just made it better sort of? lol.)
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 11:19 pm

Akito looks to the side, to what X.E.R.O said was true, he isn't used to it and well again what to expect from him. His ears twitched a bit not saying anything else for now but his tail twitched once more to the small hug X.E.R.O has given him while he was a bit lost in his thoughts, that habit of his is something..at times, not that he can help that habit of his. "Um..who says I was uncomfortable.." He was trying to hide it a bit, though knowing that he isn't doing much of a good job now with it.

(I can see that and well last post for me. Post back maybe the next day.)
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 11:26 pm

X.E.R.O softly smiled hearing Akito's response. "I just guessed that you were since you told me how you felt and well I am not upset about it or anything I just should of known not to say anything." the teen softly rubbed Akito's arm before looking down biting his lower lip as he stops his actions and closed his eyes trying to be comfort himself.

(Heh, later then! XD)
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 2:28 pm

Akito twitched his tail not saying anything back to what X.E.R.O said and only looks to the side, he did noticed his tone seem a bit, well..not himself he guess and that made his ears twitched a tiny as well. He felt his arm being rub, the one that once was wounded, with a small scar there that he's not sure it will go away or not but he pushes that thought aside and looks back to him. He moves his hand on X.E.R.O face, well his cheek for only a few seconds but then moves it back away and looks back to the ground, not to sure why he did that, maybe to tease more? But it didn't look much like he was and so, he stood quiet for now.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 2:34 pm

X.E.R.O gasped to Akito's touch on his cheek and he sort of smiled before making a rather humorous face. "So, are you going to stay quiet or are you going to say something?" the teen said this with a teasing tone as he closed his dark purple eyes as he softly nudged Akito in the side as he kept his smile on his face. X.E.R.O was happy to be back and being able to talk to Akito again.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 2:42 pm

Akito had a small smirk again, but this time it can't hardly be seen and he shrugs a bit and had still noticed the teasing in X.E.R.O's tone. "What to say then, hm." His tone seem to have a little of teasing as well and looks away from the ground, to in front of him and then after a few more seconds of sitting on the rail, he gets off of sitting there and walks a bit to where he was looking at. He looks down below, since he's more up and his tail swings to the other side. "Indeed, what to say now." He said this still a little quietly as if he was thinking to himself, but he said it for X.E.R.O to hear him.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 2:47 pm

X.E.R.O frowned but it quickly went away. "Say anything! Tell me to do something!" the teen still said this for he was still teasing Akito and it showed on his face that he was teasing as he took a softly hold of Akito's wrist as he tilted his head to get a better look of Akito's face. X.E.R.O smiled as he waits for Akito's response with his hands still softly clinging to Akito's wrists.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 5:03 pm

Akito not looking anymore to where he was looking below, from X.E.R.O turning him towards looking at him. He tail swings side to side, as if he was thinking and maybe he may say something for him to do, but what, that kind of make him maybe want to tease a bit back some more and so with his small hardly smirk, it can kind of be seen now and he looks to X.E.R.O with his blue color eyes. "Hm, anything?" His tone not hardly really changing ."What to say, hm~." He seems not to pay that much attention to his wrist being held by the other male for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 5:06 pm

X.E.R.O smiled seeing Akito's small smirk and he still said in his teasing tone. "Anything, I would do anything so tell me what to do no matter how weird or dumb it sounds I'll do it." the teen eyes remained on Akito's blue ones and he found his eyes very amazing, for to him Akito's eyes were better than his dark purple hues but that was only his thoughts. X.E.R.O kept a softly hold of Akito's wrist with a faint blush over his nose.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 5:31 pm

Akito tail still swinging a little slowly side to side as if he were still thinking and after a few seconds of still looking at X.E.R.O, he looks back to the side to where he was looking at before. "I'm not one to ask weird or stupid things you know but.." He stops talking for a few more seconds still looking to the side and still with a bit of teasing tone."You said that you like me, hm? Why not prove it then." After a moment more, he then turns his looks back to X.E.R.O, still with a small smirk and waits to hear what else he has to say, mainly wanting to see what he does.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 5:35 pm

X.E.R.O blushed faintly more making his eyes closed shyly. "Okay, and let me tell you if you do not like it I'll stop alright?" the teen opened his eyes softly as he leaned up on his toes since he was a inch or so shorter than Akito as he kisses him on the cheek still trying his best not to pass out as he lets go of Akito's wrists and is now softly clinging to his sleeves on both of his arms.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 5:56 pm

Akito was kind of messing around a bit with X.E.R.O about what he said or maybe he was, he isn't clear about it most of the time. He was kind of surprise that he done that, kiss him on the cheek but maybe that's to be expected from him? "You really listen.." He shook his head a bit but it wasn't in a rude or anything way. "Blushing, hm." He noticed his blushing a little and wanted to again tease him with that like he did before and that made his tail swing again in a bit of amusement, he remembers saying the same thing in the other place he had last seen X.E.R.O before he 'left' for a while but here he is now.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 6:00 pm

X.E.R.O frowned as he looked to the side trying his best to beat it back. "Yes, I blush all the time. You telling me that I am blushing does not help." the teen looked back to Akito as he tried his best to beat back his embarrassement and he knew it would probably fail as he kisses Akito's other cheek and after doing that he moved away. "That is it, your to sweet." X.E.R.O said this teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 6:08 pm

Akito shrugs a bit still in a messing around way and he wasn't saying that to help, more like in a wanting to be 'nice way' he guess. "I know, It was meant to not help." He decides to tell him that as well and then his ears twitched to now another kiss that X.E.R.O has given him on his other cheek and then looks to him when he looked away, and heard him saying he was sweet. "Now I'm sweet. I see." He does noticed the embarrassment from X.E.R.O and thinks maybe to tease him more about that but he doesn't, knowing it would just maybe be to much of teasing.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 6:14 pm

X.E.R.O sort of smiled. "Yes, you are giving me cancer" the teen laughed as he said that and he pointed to Akito as he snickered a few times. "I can't believe I said that." X.E.R.O continued to silently snicker before looking to Akito and he stopped laughing as he looked down sort of as if he had been slapped in the face. "I am sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higashi-machi
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next