Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHigashi-machi - Page 5 I_voting_barHigashi-machi - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHigashi-machi - Page 5 I_voting_barHigashi-machi - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Higashi-machi

Go down 
+9
Evan Greer
Akito
Aella Ealasaid
Susanoo
Yoko
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mio
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoko
Scout

Higashi-machi - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 11:33 pm

Hanako noticed his frown and blinked. "Is something wrong?" she asked a little concerned for her friend.

(I have to go. ^^ continue later if you like :)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 11:39 pm

Mori closed his book with a dull sigh.
"It says nothing about what the cause is or what it means or anything possibly useful. Only the symptoms..."
He glared at the book with narrowed eyes, wanting to throw it away and yet he knew what kind of punishment he would recieve from Unknown if the man ever found out.
"Well, I guess I'll have to settle for Plan B: 'Old Man Style'."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 4:21 pm

Hanako blinked. "'Old man style'? What plan is that?" she questioned.
Hanako thought for a minute.
"Maybe... We should ask someone who knows a lot about curses?" she suggested.
Maybe they might find a witch or wizard... Like Harry Potter! She smiled a little at the thought. That would be silly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 4:28 pm

Mori sighs ands rubs his head as if he had a headache.
"Old Man style is literally relying on my old man to figure it out for me or getting some sort of plan from him....Or i guess I can always use death threats."
He actually looks off to the side, pondering the ideas.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 4:31 pm

Hanako began to wonder what mori's father looked like. "hm... So Mori-san do you have any hobbies?" she asked changing the subject since he seemed irritated about this curse he was trying to find.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 4:41 pm

Mori twitches his ears and looks to her a bit confused but anwsers anyway.
"Reading, Training, drawing, writing. I also cook once in a while too."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 4:46 pm

Hanako nods. "That's nice. I would like to see you draw someday."
She smiled a little. "So would you like to do something Mori... To pass the time?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 4:47 pm

Mori closes his labtop shut and sticks it inside his messenger bag.
"Well, I'm not sure...is there anything you might have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 4:51 pm

Hanako shrugged. "I don't really know. The only places I've ever been was... My house and the library. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 4:59 pm

Mori blinks and begins to count off his fingers.
"Well, let's see. The streets, the asylum, the lake, the docks, the light house and the waterfall. My house and other people's, I've also been tot he hot springs and the resturaunts around here and..."
He trails off, trying to think of more palces he's been to.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 5:04 pm

Hanako shrugged. "Um... Surprise me." she said smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 5:07 pm

Mori shoulders his messenger bag and picks up his phone and glasses, tucking them both away.
"Alright then. Follow me."
He puts his hands in his pockets and begins to walk down the street, thinking of some random place to go to.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 5:10 pm

Hanako smiled and picked up her bags. She looked around and placed all her bags into her purple messenger bag. She was happy that she mom gave her this bag, for it had a charm in it. She followed Mori behind closely, but not that close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 2:21 pm

Slowly, sani walks along her hand running along the white fence, her white hair was kept in a tight bun to keep from falling in her face. She always hated when her hair would become loose. On her side her sword stays, she stops and pulls one of the double sheathed swords out, examining the long blade. It shimmered In the bright light making her smirk widely, showing there were no fangs in her mouth
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 3:23 pm

Kirin was lazily walking along, his hands causually stuffed in his black trousers, the parts of his hands that could be seen is black leather gloves which were on his hands. To everyone he looks like a 100% human, after all the only difference between humans and eternal is long life span and choose to stop aging when they want to.
Kirin's rich brown eyes seep closed as he walked along the quiet side path. Only listening to where he is going but not seeing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 3:28 pm

Sani hears footsteps coming closer, being on alert -as she always was, she sheathes her sword and stands in a basic defensive martial arts style stance. (her hand portruding foreward with one behind, legs barely spread) Her red eyes flicker, like they were bothering the actual eye itself, watching the oncomer.

When he approches closer she notices his apperence, her guard lowers just a tiny bit as does the stance. "Who goes there?" she calls out in more of a friendly/athoritive(O.o maybe its athority) voice. She was assuming, by looks, that this person was human -much like herself.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 3:36 pm

Kirin instantly halted at the voice infront of him. Well now.. Never heard this kind of voice before.. Kirin thinks, with that he cracked his eyes open, rich brown eyes made contact with the red ones. His eyes open lazily now, he noted the girl's posture as he does with everyone, first of all, he has never seen a girl like her before, second of all why so tense? Miyagi is a peaceful place and third of all.. the way she was standing, let alone how she greeted him.
''My, My, I've never been greeted like this before.''
Which is true in his long life he's hand many different kinds of greetings but never on like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 3:43 pm

Sani paused, tilting her head, carefully she stepped closer to get a better look. Analyzing his voice, she could tell he wasnt lying. lifting her hand up, she pulls out a small pocketbook, looking through it she pauses once again. "You're not in my.." she freezes mid sentence, her red eyes flickering further -like a hollogram would, she steps back her stance becoming more tense but she didnt look scared.

"You havent? That's quite a surprise." She crossed her arms, the pocket book still in her left hand as she eyes him. He looked human.. but she couldnt be sure. Unless he was new to the underground organization.. she had to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 4:04 pm

Kirin stood their watching with the pocket book. For him this was growing amusing on the inside, his outer shell didn't show it though.. If he was in his previous former he would of laughed and probeberly made some small police officer joke or somthing after all that form was young carefree and gentle. While this form was emotionless out layer, but he was still him, the gentle on the inside... deep down. Kirin's eyes never left the females.
'Almost like a Hologram.. This isn't a vampire nor any other race, no signs of neko tail or ears,
No smell of wolfs,
no pointy ears for elves,
No smell of blood as a vampire,
No hidden instinct or smell of woodland so not a fairy.
No wisdom behind those fake red eyes of a dragon nor the pressure of one.
No sign of pureness so your not an angle
No high spirit pressure of mages,
No Mixed scent as a halfbreed
And last of all, she's not an Eternal being due to long connect life spans, we know when we see eachother.... Little Human, you are.'

Kirin decided to continue how he was. ''It's very surprising. '' He recorrected the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 4:13 pm

Sani's eyes closed for a moment, thinking to herself. This boy was not human, she could be sure. He didn't have the appearance or scent of any other race.. Slowly she opens her eyes to pull out another pocket book, lowering just enough to be able to watch him and the book. Flipping through it quickly she found what she was looking for. "So what is your name..?" she asks, her eyes now fully on him. With her free hand she lowers it slowly to rest on the hilt of her sword.

'smart.. Calculating.. He doesn't look like the picture.. But I'm sure the names will match up. I'm certain of it'
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 4:22 pm

Kirin eyes never left the girl. ''You known, your rather rude, first you pull a stance, then a book, then another on, and now the sword again. Now you demanded for my name..'' He said. He also didn't like the fact that his human was being rude, for nothing he has done, sure he was rude to Izumi, he called her an halfbreed cause he didn't know her name, but then she went into spoiled brat mode, which he didn't like at all. But this human to start doing this to him, she was the one on offence before he even arrived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 4:27 pm

"You're right. I'm always on edge. Family matters." She explains, it was truth -but not the whole truth. Lowering her hands, she puts the books away. Hesitently, she holds out her hand to him smiling very tightly.

"my name is Sani, it would be a great pleasure to learn yours." She used a shortened version of her name, assuming that all races would know exactly who she was if she were to tell them her full name was Rinsanai, after all she was the leader of the great organization that would bring down the races.
unintentionally, she turns her head a bit too far to show the scars on her neck from a bite she had recieved only a few years back. she red eyes flickered again, showing traces of dark brown before becoming fully red again.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 4:35 pm

''Le Iteo..'' Kirin spoke his name, it was his name ever since he got back from Rome, from where he had a run in with his former master, Lucius Le Iteo.. A demon that had heritage from Eternal and Demons, but mainly demons. He now carried his former masters name and their family clan symbol in grave into his wrist where his old scare still their from the iron shackles from the slave trade. Yes.. Le Iteo was his adoptive family name now.
Yet Kirin or other know as Le Iteo didn't shake the females hands, infact his hands stayed in his pockets of his trousers.
He noted a scare on her neck but didn't say a word, he was absolving information about this girl up. Why is this human trying to be somthing which she is obviously not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 4:43 pm

"Le Iteo" SHe repeats, thinking back to the book. The name didnt match anything she could remember. cursing herself under her breath, she tenses again. "May I ask.. do you have.. eternal life?" she smiles, trying to seem relaxed and unbothered.

From behind the fence a purple panda comes, he stands on his back legs walking and leaning on the white fence near Sani. He looks happy but on edge. 'I could feel you a mile away.. is this the cause?' he makes a distinct noise, and Sani becomes relaxed but not entirely.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 4:55 pm

''No I don't own Eternal Life..'' He said it correctly. Yet the other half of his answer laid in his mind. 'it owns me..' Yet he didn't voice it. ''Your getting into personal question now Miss. Sani. If being rude wasn't enough..'' Le Iteo aka Kirin spoke, he never smiled or anything at this girl, his posture was still laid back. Yet His sharp rich brown eyes land on the purple panda. Wait what!? ''It's purple?'' He questioned the fact, how the heck o you get a purple panda! Don't tell me she dyed the fur.. Poor Panada.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 5:07 pm

Sani couldnt help but laugh at his inquisition, her hand petting Zuko's head. He smiled and moved his head with love against her hand. "I didnt realize your race was personal, unless youre a human of course." she smirked as she spoke, knowing that races were particular about the 'human' subject.

"When he was young, Zuko here, fell into a wild patch of Beutiberries. It stained his skin and as a result his fur came in violet." She frowned as she spoke, truely caring about her pet. Even if the pet wasnt as it appeared at all. She had a connection that was true, even if this wasnt the original purple panda she had loved her entire life..

Realizing her own emotions she snapped back into her tough persona.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higashi-machi
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next