Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 4 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 4 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Forest

Go down 
+8
Misuri Dachou
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Akito
Cookie
Susanoo
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Akemi Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 2:05 pm

Aella gently pressed herself closer to Sakuda, smiling softly at her, "It's okay. I wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for all of thay, I would be here now, and if I weren't here I wouldn't have met hou.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 11:49 pm

Sakuda giggled softly, nuzzling Aella's temple once more. "You know how to butter me up, don't you?" She whispered close to Aella's ear, before she nipped at her lobe. She then kissed Aella's cheek. "But then again, I do love it," she murmured, whimpering softly afterwards. She closed her eyes and sighed softly, enjoying the feel of Aella's skin against hers. She then opened her eyes and glanced towards the sky, noticing a shooting star flying past the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 5:43 am

Aella giggled lightly at Sakuda's words and the nip on her ear, "You just make it so easy." She remained close to Sakuda on her side, closing her eyes, "I'm glad." Her breathing was slow and even as she relaxed, not paying enough attention to the sky to notice the shooting star.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 8:25 pm

Sakuda glanced down to Aella, then smiled softly, her eyes setting back towards the sky. Her ears twitched slightly, listening to both the breathing of Aella, then the surrounding creatures from the forest. She kept Aella close to her, leaning up slightly to sniff the air. "Aella," she murmured, her lips brushing against Aella's temple, "it smells like rain is coming." Her eyes casted upwards, as if expecting rain to just begin pouring, but it didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 5:39 am

Aella blinked some at Sakuda's words and slowly lifted her head, sniffing at the air and giving a sigh, "Sure smells like it...." She looked to Sakuda, her head still lifted up from against her, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 8:30 pm

Sakuda smiled back at Aella, lowering her eyelids slowly as she leaned down, capturing Aella's lips against hers, shivering at the slight taste. After a brief moment, Sakuda pulled back, then glanced upwards. "Shall we take shelter under a tree or something," she suggest, hair raising at the back of her neck. She knew it wasn't a thunderstorm, just a normal drizzle, but she couldn't help to wait for the rumbling to begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 10:14 pm

Aella allowed her eyes to fall shut as Sakuda kissed her, holding still and allowing her lips to mold to hers before reopening her eyes as Sakuda pulled her lips away and looked at her a moment before nodding and saying in response, "Yes. Let's do that..." She carefully removed herself from Sakuda and stood, holding her hand down to her in an offer to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 10:46 pm

Sakuda, surprised at Aella's sudden offering, but smiled nevertheless and grabbed Aella's hand, pulling herself up, mostly using her weight in her legs. Her eyes casted to the sky, then she pulled Aella into her arms, carrying her into the nearest tree, lifting them onto a sturdy branch. She set Aella closer to the trunk, then sat in-front of her, letting her legs dangle at each side of the branch. She sniffed the air once more, hearing slight showers of rain close by. "This should be perfect," she murmured, listening further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 5:42 am

Aella blushed slightly as Sakuda lifted her into her arms then giggled some, gently wrapping her arms around her neck while she cqrried her, looking up at her face. As Sakuda set her down, Aella leaned back against the trunk, nodding, "It's perfect anywhere with you." She smiled and watched Sakuda, her own eard twitching some.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 5:33 pm

Her lips formed a smile as she leaned forward, pushing her forehead against Aella's, then smiled brightly. "So romantic, my dear," she purred, closing her eyes to listen to the rain as it came closer, and the wind blew lightly against her skin, causing her to shiver lightly. She cuddled close to Aella, then kissed Aella's cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 10:08 pm

Aella giggled lightly at Sakuda's words and gently pressed her own forehead tighter to hers, "I only tell the truth, my darling." As Sakuda shivered, Aella wrapped her arms tightly around her,"Are you cold?" She smiled softly at the kiss on her cheek and held Sakuda close.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 12:01 am

"Hmm . . . Is that so? You cannot lie?" She glanced up at Aella. Her lips form a soft smile as she leaned into Aella, giggling softly as she nuzzled Aella's throat. A rumble of laughter flowed through her lips. "I'm usually one-hundred and eight degrees as my normal body tempature." She closed her eyes, purring softly. "But I do like to be held," she murmured, blushing softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 5:41 am

Aella smiled at Sakuda, "Not to you." She laughed lightly as Sakuda did and said, "Well, I know that now." She moved her hands under Sakuda's legs and moved her up into her lap though she was still facing her before she wrapped her arms back around her, saying softly, "Then I will hold you."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 11:25 pm

Sakuda smiled softly at Aella's words, leaning into Aella's embrace, resting her head against Aella's shoulder. Sakuda then closed her eyes, hearing the pulse in Aella's neck, flintching slightly when she imagined the blood flowing through the main point in her throat. She wanted to ignore the hunger in her heart, so she simple sighed and wrapped her arms around Aella's shoulders, using one hand to pull her head down, so Sakuda could kiss her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 12:08 am

Aella remained relaxed, holding gently onto Sakuda, her eyes closing, smiling softly as Sakuda rested her head on her shoulder. Her breathing was calm and slow and she listened to Sakuda, blushing slightly and her eyes opening up as she felt her lips against her own. She looked at her a moment as she kissed her back and let her eyes fall back shut, her blush fading.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 12:14 am

Sakuda's hand held Aella's head close to her own, allowing Sakuda to ignore the pouring rain around them. Her other hand tangled her own fingers into Aella's locks, while she molded her lips once again over Aella's. Her blue eyes opened for a second, checking Aella's expression before falling shut once again. She seems to relaxed, so trusting of me . . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 6:34 am

Aella remained relaxed, moving her left arm down Sakuda some, now having it wrapped around her waist, her right arm moving so it rested diagonally across her back as her hand held gently on her left shoulder, her lips pressed tightly to Sakuda's.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 3:08 pm

Sakuda smiled coyly against Aella's lips, slightly biting Aella's bottom lip in an affectionate way. Her eyes slightly opened when she finally parted their lips, smiling softly. "You look really pretty," she murmured, starring at Aella in pure awe. She head then tilted slightly as she smiled. "Blushing is a really cute feature for you," she purred softly, batting her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 5:23 pm

Aella smiled softly as their lips parted and she opened her eyes, looking into Sakuda's, listening intently to her, smiling again, "You're very pretty as well." She listened to her second compliment and couldn't help but blush some again as she said softly, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 7:30 pm

Sakuda giggled softly, then leaned back slightly, just enough to get some distance between them, but not too much for Aella to notice any distraught within Sakuda. She then glanced upwards, watching a few drops get through the branches and leaves, falling around them. Her eyes close as she sighed softly. "Days like these make me think allot . . ." She inhailed the air, then released a breath. "It's kinda nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 7:39 pm

Aella smiled some, watching Sakuda, not minding either way that she put some distance between them and leaned her head back against the tree trunk, her ears twitching as she listened to the sound of the few drops of water making it through the leaves and hitting on the branches and she relaxed even more, saying softly, "Thinking is nice sometimes." She felt a single drop of water land on the bridge of her nose and went cross eyed to watch it slide down then off.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 7:59 pm

Sakuda opened her eyes, slightly taken back when she saw the raindrop on Aella's nose, but then she laughed afterwards, noticing Aella's cross-eyes. "How amusing," she purred, giggling once more, "that's cute, but you probably shouldn't do that," she said, reaching her finger forward and brushing the raindrop away, grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:06 pm

Aella remained like that until she heard Sakuda speak and straightened her eyes out to look at her, "I'm better than the movies hm?" She giggled a bit and crossed her eyes again to look at Sakuda's finger as she brushed the little droplet of water from her nose and returned to normal again, tilting her head in curiosity while questioning, "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 9:34 pm

Sakuda blinked, then her eyes casted down, as if she remembered that Aella didn't understand allot of things. "Well, if you cross your eyes like that, it could get stuck that way," she explained, as if it was an everyday thing. "It has something to do with your nerves or whatever," she shrugged her shoulders, smiling softly. She didn't know if that was true or not, but she did recall some adult claiming that detail when she was younger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 10:55 pm

Aella blinked some and arched her eyebrow up, "Where did you hear that? Sounds kinda like BS to me." She looked at Sakuda and smiled some at her, "Thanks for the info, though."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 1:07 pm

Kirin has been wondering the forest for afew hours out of boredom. During those hour he just walked about, yet now, he was sitting high up in a tree relaxing in it. With his eyes closed, looks like he was a sleep too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Forest
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next