Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 2 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 2 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Forest

Go down 
+8
Misuri Dachou
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Akito
Cookie
Susanoo
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Akemi Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 9:37 pm

Aella rushed to keep up with Sakuda, but did so easily, following her closely, wondering where exactly they were going. She stopped as Sakida did and looked to the moon which she was talking about before smiling brightly, "It's perfect."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 9:40 pm

Sakuda, being who is naturally is, wrapped her arms around Aella's waist, resting her head against her shoulder as she looked up to the moon. "I know! It gets me so energized, I can barely believe how large it got! It's rotation finally came close enough to Earth to make it look sooooo big!" She giggled like a child and watched Aella for her response.

(g2g)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 9:46 pm

Aella blushed slightly at Sakuda's actions but immediately relaxed, smiling softly, "You know a lot about the moon, but then, it doesn't really surprise me all that much. The moon is an old friend of mine. I used to sit and stare at it nights I couldn't sleep, or even use it to read." She turned her head to look at Sakuda, who had her head resting on her shoulder and smiled once again.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 5:11 pm

She grinned softly, then nodded, despite of her head resting on her shoulder. "I know! I love the moon~ It's like a personal teacher, especially since it guides my wolf spirit inside me. I just get all buzzy and excited!" She squeezed Aella softly, then nuzzled Aella's jaw in an affectionate way. She then let go of Aella, laughing softly as she began to run around Aella in a care-free maner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 6:21 pm

Aella smiled and giggled a bit as Sakuda nuzzled her, "Yeah, but it's not just you an others specifically like you, I mean, the moon teaches everyone if they just pay attention. Though I'm sure it probably effects you more than others." She blinked some as she watched Sakuda run about, "What are you doing? Am I supposed to catch you?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 11:39 pm

Sakuda paused, blinking at Aella, then smiling softly. "Sorry, I'm just so hyper!" She giggled, then glanced up to the moon once more, her pupils shrinking slightly as she stretched her arms over her head. The wolf inside her was bouncing around, begging to be released. Sakuda didn't allow it out, for she didn't want to frighten Aella by her sudden appearance. "Hey Aella . . ." She walks over to said girl, looping her arms around Aella's left one, glancing up at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 8:05 am

Aella blinked several times, caught off guard by Sakuda's sudden change in manner and she looked at her, giving a smile to mask the slight concern she felt at the sudden change in the other girls act, "Yes? What is it, Sakuda?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:45 am

Sakuda smiled brightly, glad she earned Aella's complete attention. Like a dog begging for a treat, she gave Aella a puppy look, simply to butter her up as well. "Tell me, Aella. Tell me about how the moon was made, but in Greek Mythology. I've been so interested to hear about it, please??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 8:16 pm

Aella blinked som and smiled softly, thinking, her Greek accent slipping through her nearly flawless disguise as she thought of her homeland, "Well...it wasn't exactly created. The moon is said to be Artemis, sister of Apollo flying her silver chariot across the sky. As friend to mortals she shoots down her silver arrows to the earth, making moonlight."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 8:32 pm

Sakuda stared at Aella as she explained it, her eyes wide like a curious child. She then grins, glancing up at the moon, imagining Artemis's appearance, smiling down at them. "How interesting. What about the stars?" She turns her head back to Aella, urging her to sit down with her as she got onto her backside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 8:42 pm

Aella blinked a few times, stumped by Sakuda's question as she sat down beside her, "The stars...? I'm not really sure...I don't really remember. Perhaps if I have some time to think..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 8:55 pm

Sakuda laid back in the grass, eyes gazing at the stars with a hazy look in her dulled eyes. "That OK, I ask too many questions anyways. I'll just use my imagination," she said simply, smiling softly as she continued to stare at the stars, several pictures flowing through her mind, crossing her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 9:20 pm

Aella laughed lightly at the look on Sakuda's face and leaned over her, looking down at her before teasing her, "Hey now, don't think too hard. You might hurt yourself, and I wouldn't want that."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 9:31 pm

Sakuda blinked, then pouted softly. "Heeeey! I am very good at thinking I'll have you know," she said, sticking out her tongue in mocking. She then turned her head away, still pouting. "Plus, I was just imagining things, not actually thinking," she sulked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 9:38 pm

Aella giggled before teasing again, "Oh, it definitely looked it as your eyes crossed." She smiled some and leaned down, gently touching her nose to Sakuda's cheek before saying in a 'stern' voice, "What did I tell you about sticking your tongue out?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 9:48 pm

Sakuda continued to pout when Aella talked to her. She blew the air out of her cheeks, getting chills as Aella's nose brushed against her cheek. She then blushed a dark red, averting her eyes to the grass beside her. "Y-you . . . Said you'd bite it off . . ." She mumbled low, keeping her mouth away from Aella's, just enough to move if Aella tried to bite her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 9:52 pm

Aella laughed lightly at Sakuda's comment, keeping her nose held gently to her cheek before correcting her, "I never said that I'd bite it off. Just that I'd bite it." She smiled softly as she kept her face relaxed against the side of Sakuda's.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 9:57 pm

Sakuda whimpered softly, not wanting her tongue to be bitten. She usually didn't even let her finger to be bit. Her blue eyes glanced over to Aella, the moonlight shining against her pupil, making them shrink to a considerable size. She then reached up, wrapping her left arm around Aella's waist, holding her beside herself. She felt Aella's warm flesh and sighed softly. She smiled, then. "You won't bite it." It wasn't a question, it was a statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:03 pm

Aella made a tch sound at being challenged by Sakuda, moving her head just enough to get a better look at her face, not really even noticing her arm go around her waist as she smirked and questioned, "You wanna bet?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:08 pm

Sakuda growled low in her throat, beginning to feel a challenge in the air. She slowl smirked and tilted her head to match Aella's exactly. "Actually, I do bet. But first, you have to get my tongue in order to bite it," she teased softly, gripping Aella's waist tight enough to flip them around, to where Aella was on the bottom. "Aha!" She giggled and got to her feet, jogging over to the trees, hiding around them. She peeked from the side of a tree, giggling behind her hand at the game she just made. Cat and mouse. More like Werewolf and Minotaur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:14 pm

Aella yelped slightly, being caught off guard as she found herself under Sakuda, quickly pushing herself to her feet as Sakuda ran off, "Oh, that is it!" She began to run quietly in Sakuda's direction, easily finding her through scent, quietly moving into the tree and dropping down on her from above.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:19 pm

Sakuda screamed slightly in surprised when she fell to the ground from Aella's ambush. She whinned sofly and wiggled out from Aella's grasp, grinning towards Aella as she grew claws, wolf ears and a wolf tail. "You'll have to do better than that, My Dear," she purred, sticking out her tongue before sprinting off, using her claws to get into the trees, and her ears to hear for Aella. She giggled and continued running at a sort of slow pace, giving Aella a chance to chase her. This is really fun . . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:26 pm

Aella had smirked as she landed on top of Sakuda but then gave an exasperated sigh as she escaped her grasp and quickly made her way after Sakuda, allowing her own nails to grow though her ears remained normal since she had fine hearing then, "You're a piece of work."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:29 pm

Sakuda, hearing Aella's comment, smirked to herself and jumped to the ground, walking over to a smaller clearing, only about fifteen feet between her and the trees. She sat on the ground, waiting for Aella, her tail swishing around her in slight impatience, but happiness as well. She wasn't use to having so much fun. It made her grin once more. "Common, Aella, I'm waiting~" She purred, trying to contain her excitement. She tilted her head, watching the forest with her small pupils.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:33 pm

Aella had easily positioned herself in the trees, quickly moving herself about so she came from behind Sakuda, her feet bare since she had lost her shoes along the way so she could be quieter. She leaped out of the trees at Sakuda from behind.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:35 pm

Sakuda glanced over her shoulder, blinking as she saw Aella leap after her. The direction of the sudden wind made her ears twitch. "Hey!" She reached her arms out, catching Aella in her grasp, giggling afterwards. "How funnn," she purred, nuzziling Aella's cheek while she held Aella in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Forest
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next