Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 18 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 18 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Forest

Go down 
+8
Misuri Dachou
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Akito
Cookie
Susanoo
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Akemi Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 10:17 pm

Mori pouted and he watched as the male ascended the tree. "Mmn." The neko  approached the tree and wrapped the food back up in the aluminium wrapper it had come in and placed it in his bag before he jumped and began climbing up the branches and even sat above Akito, smiling down to him before he dropped the turkey into his hands. "Eat up. You're hungry too. And it's not like a took a bite out of it or anything so you won't get any germs and you shouldn't be paranoid about eating what I did." The male smiled at him and swung his legs as he looked around from where he was sitting.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 4:34 pm

Akito was still looking ahead as to being in a bit of thoughts, a habit of his sometimes he tend to do, the neko looked to seeing the paper bag dropped into his hands and looked up to the younger neko who is on a branch higher than him. "Hm." Was all that came out for now as his tail moves a little as he looked back at the bag. Usually he would be stubborn on some things and if he would of be now, he would of just hand back the meat to Mori. He didn't though and just puts it away in a small bag hanging on a part of his violin case. "That's not it, but sure." He said about it not being the 'germ' thing Mori had said. Now getting up, he goes up the branch Mori is on and then another, to now being higher than him and looked down at him before looking back on ahead, seeing the view more closer and better. His ears twitching a bit to some noise a little away from where they're at.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug 2013, 1:22 pm

Mori leaned back against the tree, letting his legs lay out on the branch as he looked around from where he was at. There wasn't much to see from this angle, there were too many leaves bunched up here and he was still pretty moderately low on the tree. He turned at the rustling and watched Akito climb a little bit further and wondered if he should do the same but he was content down here so he would remain for the time being. He glanced up at the male before letting his head rest against the trunk and closed his eyes. "Do you hear anything?"
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

Male Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2014, 6:19 am

A figure in black leather easily strides though through the Akemi Forest. Safe to say he was disappointed in it, purple flowers bloomed, creating a peaceful aura, Hares running around not scared. he could't believe it. He was majorly disappointed. He was expecting Tall Trees -yes this forest did have them- No aura of kill or be killed, this forest that he was currently in was man made. The ones he had livid in the past were naturally made from the earth. The figure in black slowly came to a halt, a deep sigh escaped from his stubbled face. He rubbed his forehead to, he couldn't believe he kinda got his hoes up. It's like Miyagi has never had and bad things done to it. This was unbelievable to him.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2014, 12:11 am

Sukiyomi was out for her daily walk, to get her mind of the crazy thing called life. Her life was all kinds of screwed up. It seemed as if it had always been that way. She thought when she came to Miyagi, all those years ago, that things would get easier. She never thought the war would penetrate Miyagi, the refuge she had always heard about as a child. The place she wanted to go the moment she realized her protection was gone when her sister and mother left her and her dad.

But things were different now, she thought. She was stronger now and was back with her sister. They had both gone through tragic things in the years apart and they could now endure the rest together. On her walk she always meant to not thing about all of those tragic things and crazy years, but she always seemed to come back to them, no matter what.

She continued to walk through the gentle forest, her energy feeling cut off from the rest of the world as her head spun with all of the thoughts inside of it.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2014, 3:25 pm

As the leather lad human form of Peeta rubbed his forehead and sighed heavily, a faint scent waft throughs his sensitive noes. His mind clicks to the what the scent is, a werewolf. His lips part slightly tasting the air on his tounge then closing it again, he could tell that this werewolf was close and in there human form, yet it had a taste of.. sweetness? If that was the correct name to describe it was a female heading towards him, just before the corner? Gentleness? Feminist air? He didn’t known what word he would you to describe it, every female had it, in any race too. He turns lowering his hand away from his face and looks to the bend where he knew in a few seconds the female werewolf would appear. This should be interesting the first werewolf he would meet since he arrived here in Miyagi after his first few days of arriving here.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2014, 6:02 pm

Suki continued her way through the forest until a new energy took her out of her trance. She paused in her walking, but continued to look down. She hadn't realized she had cut herself off from the surrounding energies and the energy had taken her out of her thoughts, which mean it was close. She felt it out more, wondering if she should look up or not. She let herself open up again, becoming the beaming spark of energy she was. She had a yellow-orange-ish aura and she always wondered what other aura detecting people would think of it.

She finally realized there was another werewolf nearby, but in their human form. A male too. That was new to her. She had only met one other male werewolf in her years in Miyagi. She decided, with this new information, she would look up and around for the new person. When she looked up she realized she had caught the energy right as she turned in a bend of the forest. She could see the person not too far away, already looking at her. He had detected her before she had. That caught her off guard again. That was happening a lot today. She just looked, not sure what to say to newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2014, 2:21 pm

Peeta's stormy eyes greeted the female's. His first thing he thought that she was young. A lot younger when his old age, that didn't show on his outer appearance. Yet an another scent hit his noes, she obviously had a mate. The mark of claim floated about in her scent. Not that he cared, he mated a long time ago with his own mate, previous He silently told himself, after all she died along time ago. Lets not get side tracked of the past.. He told himself in his head. Yet he nodded to the female who halted in her tracks, her turned fully towards her so she can see him more early now, as he did to see her. "Yo.." was all he said in his greeting with a charming smile that didn't seem to leave his smile since his birth.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 10:41 am

Suki couldn't help but tilt her head slightly as she looked at the new werewolf. She could tell he was an older were, but his human self showed no such sign. She was 24 by now, still too young to really understand how you could stop yourself from aging. She understood it in other races, but not in her own kind. Her dad had never even done it of all the time she knew him, and was pretty sure he still hadn't.

When she heard him speak, she was startled and lifted her head back up to her up right position. She held her hands together and messed with the old friendship bracelets on her wrist. She nodded to him in response, smiled her small, shy smile, her face flushed (as per usual), and she spoke "Hello. Odd running into another wolf in the forest, considering we left forests a long time ago." She shook her head just a bit in her stupid response. She was always nervous meeting new people. So instead of keeping eye contact, she looked down at her short white European dress, eyeing the flower designs all over it and then down to her white sandals.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 12:32 pm

As usual Peeta's posture was straight like a child forced to learn it from young age but his 'rugged' leather looked made him look too laid back and yet in a strange way it seems to work easily together. His Irish accent was rich in his voice stood out against the many Japanese ones from around here in Miyagi. He rose a single eyebrow at the female words, he also noticed her looking away from him. "Ay.." He spoke and aloud his eyes to move. "It's not much of a forest anymore." He spoke his thoughts too. "It's too... " pansy? Calm..? "-too much tampering with nature." He finally settled on the write words to say. After all if it was left to mother nature this would be overgrown. "This forest is too nursed, to survive by it's self." He spoke about it, too many off human kind tampering with nature, it looses it's touch.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 7:25 pm

Suki looked around at the forest as he spoke about it. It was true. Most places in Miyagi were well taken care of. Sometimes she wondered if there was a spell on all of Miyagi, just like the barrier that was all around it, that kept it all nice and tidy and... perfect. She tilted her head as she looked at a flower, still listening to him. When he stopped, she moved her head back to look at him again. She eyed his energy, trying to make it look like she was just looking at him, instead of looking like she was staring at nothing. She could easily notice he had the same things drilled into him as a kid as she did. Standing up right, but with both of the ways they dressed they still seemed to be a bit more relaxed.

She laughed, softly and looked back to his eyes. "That's true. All of Miyagi is like that, to be honest. Are you new around here..?" Her British accent flowed easily together, even when she said Miyagi as if she were a native. She had lived here long enough and picked up on languages so easily with her energy feeling ability. She couldn't help but ask him if he was new though. She had never seen him around, and she almost always ran into all of the werewolves that lived in Miyagi. It seemed as if they were drawn to one another.

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 13 Aug 2014, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 7:39 pm

Peeta stares at the brightly blue flowers, as if it insulted him, a frown drawing his eyebrows in, glaring at it. He heard her british accent clearly, his eyes moved back to her, the female. It was nice to hear the language that was mainly common in most part of the world. Refreshing to the ears. A language that he didn't need to brush up on, unlike his japanese. He quietly wondered if he should ask around to find out lessons or perhaps constantly bug Kyuzo to teach him some more. He sighed and shook his head looking back to the female. "Nope, Just got in a couple of days ago." He turned and walked towards her, sticking out his hand, clearly not doing the japanese thing and bowing. "Peeta Hunts." he spoke a deviously handsome smile.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 7:54 pm

Suki already knew his answer, but was relieved to hear it to make sure she wasn't locking herself in her apartment like before and not seeing the world. That had made her loose her best friend recently and she didn't want to have loose the opportunity of meeting new people. She needed to get out of the house, especially since Mio and Fubuki had suddenly disappeared. She was always stuck to the house and her store, it was quite annoying when there was no one around. She didn't even get to see the Muna siblings much anymore.

Her eyes widened slightly as she saw him come towards her, extending his hand. She pushed her nerves away and shook his hand, smiling as he said his name. "Sukiyomi Rinka. You can call me Suki though. And yes, I know. British accent, Japanese name. It's weird." She never noticed her name difference when she was little, but that could have possibly been one of the many reasons she was picked on. She had to keep a shudder from moving her body. She subconsciously moved her hand to the scar on her right arm.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2014, 1:00 pm

Peeta chuckled to himself as her heard her name but shook her hand regardless. His hand treats as well after they shook. Yet Peeta always picked up on the little things, He noticed the way she moved her arm, sub-conciously, her arm acted as a barrier between him and her. Body language was screaming don't talk to me! Yet he guessed she didn't known about it anyway. His hand rests back into his leather jacket. "So Suki?" He asked questionably in a way to say is it alright to call you that?
"What is there to do around here? Whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2014, 12:03 am

Suki stared down at her arm for a moment before releasing it and looking back up to Peeta. She laughed at his question and shrugged a bit. "Well that all depends on the kind of person you are. There are plenty of places to go around town. There's stores, clubs, a library, basically anything you can think of. It's a good refuge... For the most part." She sighed a bit before continuing. "And if you're into the War, you can always go help out the army. I'm a medic for them, for when things get really bad." She was surprised with herself that she told him that part. Not many people actually knew she was a medic for the War; they all thought she hated the War and wanted nothing to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2014, 2:10 pm

"Ah." He all he said. So he was right, there was a war kicking around here in miyagi he knew this place wasn't perfect. After all everyone has there own version of perfectness, well, Peeta's certainly wasn't. Yet it was just a new chapter in his life. Then again, he didn't think much about the war thats currently on going. He tended to keeps his twits about him, about it.
"Thought there was war. So this place isn't as perfect as it makes out to be in the brochure"
Peeta chuckled and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2014, 7:53 pm

Suki scuffed and looked away when he said Miyagi wasn't perfect. She still thought it to be perfect, but that was because she thought the War was brought upon them and the army only came to be for precaution... Though she thought that was what the Organization was for. "The Humans are still on the outside of the refuge... Some sneak in, but that's because of their new technology. The Organization does the work that needs to be done to keep our refuge." She looked back at him and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2014, 5:43 am

A sigh left the stubbled lips as Peeta closed his eyes. "refuge?" Peeta spoke while he reopened his eyes to look at the females face. Great so he gave up roaming forest being free to do whatever he wanted, missing out on helping his friend's pup to grow up.. for a cage? To be trapped in. No free roaming beyond Miyagi. If he felt like leaving would he be allowed? To be on the sea again Salt air brushing against his flesh. He could contact the captain again? But then again will it be caught? After all pen and paper did take a while to deliver across seas.

Another sigh left the male as he rose his right hand and rubbed his forehead while frowning on his attractive features. After all this.. He only wanted to start a new chapter in his life. To find a mate again. Someone better then his previous mate, Crescent, Who was the same race as him, Same amount of freedom and wildness that he had too. Yet her temper.. Peeta's mind flinched at the thought it was something that he didn't need a rival for, she betted him paws down at that. She did have enough anger for both of them.

His hand fell from his forehead to his side. "Well, what could worse happen?" he mumbled to himself.
He looked at the female, Suki, again. "Whats happened so far, in this war? How far along is it yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Forest
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18