Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Graveyard I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Graveyard I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Graveyard I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Graveyard I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Graveyard I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Graveyard I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Graveyard I_vote_lcapAkemi Graveyard I_voting_barAkemi Graveyard I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Graveyard I_vote_lcapAkemi Graveyard I_voting_barAkemi Graveyard I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Graveyard

Go down 
+9
Nightshade
Aella Ealasaid
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Rosaline Liddel
Akito
Aimi Jutsuki
Cookie
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 12:09 pm

Akemi Graveyard KouyasanForestGraveyard

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 23 Nov 2011, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 8:32 pm

The shadows seemed to center around the female that wandered into the graveyard, her face was covered by a mask. she didnt seem to be going towards anything, until she came across a tombstone. She knelt beside it and ran her fingers over the name. It was not important to her, she was simply doing it out of habit..
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 10:31 pm

Suki was in a bad mood lately it seemed and often would disappear from her sister and son for a while, just to come say hi to her fiance at the graveyard. Her eyes were blood shot from crying as she walked into the graveyard, her makeup slightly running as well. She had her dark blue and red kimono on, her fiance's favorite when he was alive. She slowly came up on his grave, knelt down beside it and sighed out deeply.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 10:35 pm

"Are you sad?" THe woman speaks, hearing everystep and everysound the newcomer had made. she felt the air shift, smelt the purfume, heard the footsteps..
Oddly the woman didnt even shift her head, her eyes bore a gaze onward towards nothing. Her fingers still traced the name on the tombstone she was knelt in front of.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 10:40 pm

Suki's eyes widened and she dropped the white roses she had in her hand onto the grave as she heard another voice. She blinked a few times before looking around slowly. She shook her head slightly and closed her eyes for a second. I better not be hearing voices again... She reopened them and sighed softly. "Yes, I am sad...who's speaking to me..?" she replied quietly and slightly shakily.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 10:42 pm

"You cannot see..?" She asks, slipping back onto her feet as she stands. She listens for the sound of the girl's breathing, hearing it -she follows. her red eyes look outward blank and unblinking behind her mask of pure snow white. She stops only a few feet from the girl, her own fingers on the top of the tombstone right beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 10:48 pm

"No, I can't..." She suddenly felt the persons presence, feeling their energy and emotions; or non existent emotions for that matter. She turned around slightly to see the girl, making her gasp slightly in surprise. She tripped backwards just slightly, catching herself almost as soon as she did. "Who are you..?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 11:48 pm

With a frown under her mask she raises her gloved hand, hearing the slight crunch of leaves, going to catch the girl

"You are blind? What a terrible fate.." she says, assuming the girl is blind, her red eyes seeming to look straight at the girls face.

Her hair was covered by a hood, she wore a black hoodie and jeans, looking like a normal teenage girl -aside from the white mask over her face.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 11:52 pm

Suki laughed softly and nervously. "No, no, I'm not blind. I just couldn't see where you were at the moment." She slowly stood herself up and wiped her tears away from her eyes, then rubbing one slightly, making it a little more red.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 11:56 pm

She doesnt respond, her head turning away but only slightly.

"Oh, i was mistaken then" her voice is a bit lower, but no real emotion in it.

Her arms cross only a bit.

"So why are you sad? If you dont mind me inquiring" her head turns back, giving off the vibe that she was looking at the girl
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 12:09 am

Suki shook her head slightly and then looked down at the grave she was in front of. "Its alright...and I'm sad because this is my fiance's grave...he died in battle, right before he found out I was pregnant with his son..." She sighed softly and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 12:12 am

"That, is dreadful" She says, knowing that is what a normal person would say in response to such information.

Her red eyes stay blank and unblinking behind her mask, looking -more like staring- at the girl. She had nothing to add into this conversation, but she searched her mind.

"My tutor died, in 'battle' a long time ago.." she uses the term battle very loosely
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 12:21 am

Suki nodded slightly to her and then looked up at her, looking at her mask, wondering why exactly she was wearing it. "I'm sorry to hear that.." She responded softly.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 12:26 am

"Dont be, it was his time.." she says, hearing the very faint sound of the female's eyeballs moving in her skull cavity. She smirks behind her mask, but not for reasons that would be natural.

"I forgot to ask, what is your name?" She holds out her golved hand in the opposite direction of the girl -a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 1:48 pm

Suki nodded slightly and looked down for a second. "Its Suki...yours?" She yawned softly and rubbed her eyes before looking back up at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 2:29 pm

"suki, what a unique name.." she keeps her hand held out, expecting the average handshake.

"my name is Cynthia.. Or Cyn for short." her red eyes bore into the direction suki is looking, unblinking and unwavering. No pupils truly existed in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 2:36 pm

Suki finally saw her hand and shook it gently, then putting her hands behind her back. She nodded slightly to her and smiled gently, but nervously. "Its nice to meet you, Cynthia.." She looked to the grave once again.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 2:41 pm

Cynthia lowered her hand, feeling the wind shift.

"I intruded on your sad moment.. Did I not?" she states, more than asks, her eyes still looking at suki. Like she was staring.

Cynthia raises one of her own hands to her mask, where her lips would be had she been wearing the thing. Her sleeve slips down to her forearm showing the albino white skin of her wrist, along with the dreadful contrasting red raised scars.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 2:53 pm

"Yes...but it's alright..." She sighed again. "Well I should get going anyway. Don't want to catch a cold, it is winter after all." She looked at her and smiled slightly before bending over to fix the flowers she had placed at the grave. "I'll see you around, Cynthia. Nice meeting you." She turned on her heels and walked off slowly.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 2:57 pm

Cynthia nodded, "yes, we would not want that." she grips onto her mask, removing it just a bit so the left side of her face is visible. "we wouldn't want that at all.." the left corner of her mouth pulls up in a grin.

Back to top Go down

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 3:33 pm

In the shadows, Karei bounds out of the tree line in her cat form. She stands about as tall as a normal human's knee and blends into the shadows. A shudder run of her fur and her tail stands up.
I don't like this place...it's making my fur crawl....
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 3:35 pm

CYnthia feels the air shift around her, she reajusts her mask upon her face -showing only her red eyes from behind them. Her hand stays upon the tombstone she is standing beside.

'I smell fur..' a low inhale comes from behind her mask -no matter how impossible it may seem. Her head tilts,
Back to top Go down

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 3:39 pm

Crouching, Karei jumps onto a tombstone and looks around. Another ripple runs down her fur as a cold wind blows over. Her icey blue eyes scan the area around her.
I don't like this place...it reeks of death....
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 3:43 pm

"Kitty.." Cynthia calls out, knowing the scent of a cat's fur.

She doesnt turn, she doesnt make anymovements it would seem to anyone looking at her. Considering her mouth was hidden behind her mask. she would have turned but she didnt not know in what direction the cat was, nor did she want to make a fool of herself.
Back to top Go down

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 3:45 pm

Her ears twitch and she shudders again. Slowly she turns around, the fur on her haunches beginning to stand up. Her eyes scan the darkness, looking for who called out.
"Who said that...? Who's there...?"
By instinct, her claws begin to come out of her front paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akemi Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Graveyard
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next