Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_vote_lcapAkemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_voting_barAkemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_vote_lcapAkemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_voting_barAkemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Graveyard

Go down 
+9
Nightshade
Aella Ealasaid
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Rosaline Liddel
Akito
Aimi Jutsuki
Cookie
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aella Ealasaid
Scout

Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:34 pm

Aella raised her eyebrow slightly, "But it's not like you could have known I purposely killed them." She leaned back into Tenma slightly, tilting her neck some as she nipped it. She moved her hand to gently brush over the skin of Tenma's cheek, "So I see. But how do you know I wasn't pretending about everything, hm?" She was referring to the apartment. Of course, she'd never do that, but Tenma didn't necessarily know that.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:41 pm

Tenma shrugs a little, wrapping her arms around the girl's waist. "Ah but my lovely little elf, I did not need to know that. It never mattered to me" She rests her chin on the girl's shoulder, whispering into her ear to make the moment a bit more intimate.
"The heat your body produced, was proof enough that you were not faking" She grins, running her fingers directly up the center of the girl's chest until she reaches her throat. It was a sensual touch, to see if the elf's body reacted to it would prove enough if Aella truly had feelings for the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:46 pm

Aella shrugged her shoulders, "You didn't need to know...and yet you found out." She didn't move much when Tenma wrapped her arms around her. She simply held still, letting the vampire use her for whatever purposes she decided to. She didn't flush or anything at the feel of Tenma's hands. "Some things can be faked, darling." She wasn't the same as before at all, but she had definitely not lied about her feelings, and so she only lead the vampire on for a moment before she turned her head some to plant a small kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:51 pm

Tenma grinned when the elf kissed her. For only that split second before hand, she had a single doubt. It was gone now, but the feeling of it made her frown. "Don't play with me, and I won't play with you" She says, in the ancient way she sometimes slipped into. The emphasis her meaning she gives the girl a tight squeeze, displaying a small bit of her strength. Her words had meant something, in the way that if Aella tried to play with the Vampire's emotions she'd 'play' in a very rough way.

"Would you like to join that party?" Tenma switches the subject, putting her arms back at her sides, moving to stand in front of the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:56 pm

Aella gave a slight grunt at the squeeze she received from Tenma. She frowned ever so slightly herself. "I apologize, my love. I was only teasing." She was silently for a moment before she moved herself slightly to readjust in the vampire's grip as she said softly, "I would never do that to you. I know far too well what it's like to be toyed with."

She looked up at Tenma's face as she moved to the front of her. "In all honesty, I don't do well in crowds. I simply came here tonight for the act you saw." She moved forward and wrapped an arm gently around Tenma's neck before pulling herself close, "We could have a party, just you and me though."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 10:00 pm

Tenma gives the elf a playful scowl, before sweeping her off her feet into her own arms. "Come along... I'll take you to my dwelling. you'll like it.. better than the castle" She teases, and the girls are suddenly gone, the vampire was fast when she wanted to be.

(follow me!)
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 10:03 pm

(Ohmai)
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 9:19 pm

In a rush, the vampire appears from the darkness. She gently places the girl's body on the ground and digs a grave, and then lays the girl inside. "Lovely.. little flower so early you lost your bloom.. i am sorry to lay you here, inside this dirt tomb.." she buries the girl with dirt, and sits beside it with her head in her hands.

A long while later the vampire leaves, her eyes black as the night. "Never again will this happen" she growls and leaves
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 10:52 pm

Nore stood quietly at the end of a grave in the cemetery. It had taken her a while to pick it out from the rest of the stones strewn throughout the place, since she hadn't been around when whomever was buried there. Actually, she had been wandering around for a good half our before she had finally stumbled upon what she was looking for, but now that she had found it...She didn't really care. She was just glad that she was there. She sniffled slightly as she reached a hand up to pull down her hat some, covering more of her blonde hair as well as her face. She then silently leaned down and placed down the flowers that she held in her hand. Sure...It was winter, but that didn't matter to her...She didn't really care if the flowers died, she just wanted to give them to this person. She read the tomb stone once more,

Here lies Rosaline Daniella Elizabeth Lidael

She took a deep breath before finally speaking. "It's okay, Mommy...I'm home now...and I'm a big girl. I know I'm not growing as fast as you wanted me to...But I'm really trying. Okay?" When she finished speaking to the grave she quickly lifted a hand to press it against one of her temples before speaking in a more hushed tone, "Give it a rest, Len...If you keep this up, you're gonna give her a chance to come out...and you know that mom didn't want her out very often..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 11:48 pm

Being one who likes to respect and remember the deceased, Sakuda found herself thinking of someone she met and was involved with long ago. Rosaline Lidael. She hadn't heard from the woman for a long time before she found out those disgusting Humans had captured her. Sakuda felt remorse and dispair, yes, but what could be done? Sakuda was certainly not powerful enough to take on a vast number of ever-changing Humans that had such capabilities of their own. So, back onto point, Sakuda was crunching through the graveyard, remembering where she was buried. Sakuda had taken a few trips here from time to time, but never lingered long. It made her sad and sick at the same time. Sad for the death of a beautiful woman, and sick at those vile creatures she hated sharing resimblance to.

Wearing not much but some jeans and a thick long-sleeve t-shirt, Sakuda climbed the concrete stairs towards the higher levels, away from all the crowded tombstones. She remembered the exact day when she first came to the graveyard, just to see Rosaline. It had been a long, sad day. Sakuda was doing better though, and that was important. Upon reaching the site where Rosaline was buried, Sakuda was surprised to see someone standing there. Who could that of been? Sakuda had never seen her before. She smelt of Vampire and Human, so this confused and infuriated her. Though, she was not one to tred on peaceful moments, so she backed up a few steps, back onto the path, and waited until the woman was finished here.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 11:58 pm

Nore quickly lifted a hand to wipe at her face. She noticed that she was beginning to cry. She lifted the hat from her head and held it tightly in her hands for a moment before placing it on the stone. She then took a deep breath and spoke encouragingly to herself. "Buck up. Mom definitely wouldn't want you crying over her. She'd want you to be strong, and do what she asked you to do. Besides...She wanted to die...She asked for it. You were there. So you shouldn't cry...Because it's what she wanted." Her lips suddenly snapped shut though, when she finally caught the scent of someone else. She didn't catch it too soon, but that's because her sense of smell wasn't quite as good as a full vampire's.

Quickly turning around, Nore looked to where the smell came from to find a woman standing on the path. She stared at the woman with one bluish-green eye, and one red, her blonde hair being moved around by the slight breeze. She spoke in a low voice to herself, "Len...?" She was asking her other personality for help, but she wasn't answered by his voice in her mind, but rather another female's. The one that belonged to her full self, Lenore. Oh, shut up. If you're gonna be a prissy girl, let me out...
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 12:17 am

Sakuda tried desperately not to listen in on the girl. But alas, her super dog hearing picked up on a few words, making Sakuda uncomfortable and embarrassed. She didn't mean to, but it was instinct. When the word "mom" left the woman's lips, Sakuda's brows lifted, and her eyes left the ground to look at the headstone. Mom . . . ? Sakuda wasn't sure, so she didn't jump to any conclusions whatsoever. When the wolf-girl took a risky glance to the mystery girl, she froze, seeing those mixed eyes upon her. Well, that was unexpected. Usually Saku was a quiet navigator through the forest. "Um . . . I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you," she called quietly to the female from the concrete path.

Sakuda was nervous. Not only was she faced with a young woman, but they were in a graveyard, and the unknown person smelt like a Human. Just the distinct copper order of a Vampire calmed her slightly, but there would always be an edge of caution. "I know you probably don't care to know who I am, or what I'm even doing here, but let me assure you I will not try to harm you in anyway. I was jsut visiting," she explained quietly, not wanting to startle the other person in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 12:25 am

Nore basically froze more than she was when her eyes met with the other woman's. She shrank away slightly, her personality growing smaller and smaller with each passing second. She was uncomfortable around new people to begin with, and the fact that they were standing in this situation now made it worse. It wasn't exactly that she was afraid that this woman was going to hurt her, but rather that she didn't know how one should react in a situation like this. All the while she was trying to process what was going on, as well as what to say, her mind kept calling out to poor Len. "Wh...What...Uh, I mean...Wh-what are..." She trailed off again, shrinking back even more as she began to give up. It was at that minute though, that Lenore found her break through.

Nore faded from the body, her eyes changing from the mismatched ones to perfectly toned gray ones that were matched by the gray that her hair turned. In that instant, the girl's demeanor changed. She readjusted herself, making herself seem bigger now, an air of confidence around her as a smug look crossed her face. It was Lenore standing in front of the woman now. "I think what that poor girl was trying to ask you was 'what business do you have with my mom'? But probably in nicer terms."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 12:39 am

Sakuda felt sudden sympathy for the girl as she studdered her way through an incomplete sentence. She offered a friendly smile. "Woah, it's OK. There's no need to be nervous," she said smoothly, feeling a bit guilty for frightening the girl. However, that girl was gone in the blink of an eye, leaving Sakuda wide-eyed and speachless. She's only seen this one other time with a previous girlfriend, but this was definitely still new to her. A split personality, an alter ego of sorts. The wolf girl kept her stance, though, and appeared calm despite the turn of tables.

Her eyes observed the woman before her, seeing gray eyes and a snark attitude. She ignored the sudden cocky attitude, and found herself being polite still, despite the fact this was definitely not Sakuda's normal way of handling such events. "Rosaline is your mother?" Sakuda furrowed her brows, confused. "She never mentioned a kid or being pregnant, then again the last time I saw her was forever ago," she muttered to herself, placing her fingertips to her chin. Realizing the other woman was waiting, Sakuda rose her face and blinked. "Rosaline and I go back a couple of years. We knew each other fairly well," she answered honestly, not caring if the other woman believed her or not. Sakuda didn't have to make up stories, for it would not make sense for her to come here otherwise.

(I g2g, but I'll reply in the morning~ Ciao!)
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 12:52 am

Lenore lifted a hand to place it gently to her lips to stifle a giggle. "You can't tell by looking at me?" She lifted the same hand to gently run her fingers through her glossy gray hair. "I'm told I look just like a younger version of her." She moved her hands to her hips as she spoke matter-of-factually "My name is Lenore Rosaline Lidael. First name for mother's sister, middle for mother's, of course." Her gaze moved to the hat that rested on her mother's tomb stone, "Ugh. She has such terrible tastes, that girl does." She flicked it off the stone without a second thought and glanced down at the flowers, "Those are alright though."

Shifting her position, Lenore's gray gaze moved back to the woman in front of her. Her face changed slightly this time, at the woman's mention of not knowing her mother was pregnant. "I'm not that old, really. Besides...Poor mother dearest went through a lot." She crossed her arms under her chest, her face turning somewhat angry now "Poor Mommy was stolen away from a visit to...Where was it? Ah, yes. The asylum...and then she was brought back to the human's compound where she was shut in a cell all by her lonesome, left to stare at the white walls, being beaten every now and again and...Who would have guessed it...One of the guards forced himself on her. And that's where I come in...She carried me for the three whole months she was stuck in that shit hole where no one even noticed she was gone."

(Alrighty!)
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 7:51 am

"It's been awhile since I've last seen her. I do not recall how she looked. Though I do believe at one point her hair was blonde, and another red." Sakuda placed a hand on her temple, trying to think back to those times Rosaline was excited about changing her look. That was a good three or so years ago, and Sakuda's mind, despite being a young one, was always fuzzy with details. Sakuda watched the woman before her, not commenting on her critique of the appearance of the headstone, Sakuda simply stood there, thinking. This girl, though Sakuda could not be for sure, did indeed remind her of when she first met Rosaline. So cold, so stand off-ish. Truly a daughter of the one and only.

Though it seemed like Sakuda should say something, she didn't. No, her mouth was zipped shut, eyes focused on the ground, and ears listening to Rosaline's last chapters, the beginning chapters of Lenore. She would flinch at the bad parts, sigh afterwards, then glance up at Lenore. Rosaline was taken advantage of by a Human. That is why the girl smelt of one. Half. Sakuda pursed her lips, analyzing the situation she was in. So, to put it simply, she felt anger, but did not act upon it. No, it wasn't the woman's fault before her. Sakuda herself thought Rosaline had left on yet another trip, like she did a bit often when they were so close. "My condolences," she spoke softly, glancing to her mother's grave. I apologize, Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 1:29 pm

Lenore glanced at the woman in front of her as she spoke about how she couldn't remember Rosaline's looks exactly. Her voice softened slightly, but still held a slight coldness to it, "I can never forget how she looked. It's burned into my mind...Like an imprint. She was so tall and thin with beautiful white skin and gray hair so much like my own that sat on each side of her shoulders in perfect curls, gray eyes like mine...Though so full of sadness, but it was a beautiful sadness at first." Her lip pulled up at one corner slightly, "She was the loveliest woman I've ever seen, and probably will see." She turned to look at her mother's grave, reaching a hand out to gently touch the tombstone, a sort of gentleness now on her face as she looked at it. That quickly disappeared when she heard the woman speak once more, the frigidness returning to her features.

She eyed the woman a moment before speaking, "I don't want your condolences." She turned to face the tombstone once more, but this time sat at the foot of it while staring. "Someone could have saved her...She told me stories you know? About how she had a special bond with someone, and how that someone would know where she was, and would come save her someday, but they never came. That's why she grew so sad, because she was waiting around for someone to come riding in on a white horse and save her. It's one of the things I dislike about her...She could have saved herself. The scientists told me...The first day she got there...She killed two guards that stepped into her room. Just easily did away with them, but then she got sick at the mention of feeding on them, and broke down. She cried. I don't understand why...She never left...Other than the fact that she was weak." with that, Lenore reached out once more to touch the tombstone.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 4:48 pm

To remember the exact details of one so close impressed Sakuda. She shifted her weight onto her other leg and watched Lenore, listening to hear speak. Now that Lenore mentioned it, Sakuda was realizing how much she actually did remember about the woman. Though, it was still muddled by the fact Sakuda had her own troubles back then, turning her mind into slop. Sakuda stared at the grave, a peg of sadness in her eyes. So long ago, it was like a past life. Yet, with those mentions and details, Sakuda recalled those tender moments they shared and how well Rosaline fed off of Saku's blood. Immediately, Sakuda's hand shot to her throat, feeling the small scars on her throat. They were tiny, only if you looked close would you see them, but Saku knew they were there.

Snippy once more, Saku found the girl to be a rather prideful thing, despite being a half-breed with no mother, but Sakuda understood why. Growing up HAD to of been hard for her, especially without her mother to guide the way. Feeling rather sympathetic, Sakuda leaned on a nearby tree and listened to Lenore, not commenting. She had the feeling she should listen. Who has ever stopped to listen to Lenore, she wondered. After a few moments of listening, Sakuda flinched and glanced away, her stomach churning in an uncomfortable way. A guilty peg hit her, but Sakuda couldn't know exactly why. Her memory, dammit! It was so fuzzy. Sakuda bit her lip in thought.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 5:02 pm

Lenore sat there still, looking at the stone. She was silent now. She didn't have much more to say at that moment, so she just sat quietly. Her face wasn't cold now that she looked at the stone, but rather...It was soft and sad, like that of a child. She remembered a poem her mother had told her once...One that had to do with her name, and now she found that it fit her mother more than herself. She opened her mouth to speak softly to the grave, "A dirge for her, the doubly dead, in that she died so young." She stood up now, very slowly, but still it was something.

Lenore turned and looked at the woman with gray eyes, her face quickly hardened back up from the sadness that had been there, as she didn't want this woman to see it. There was now a slight red tint in her eyes as she spoke once more. "I'd have done it, you know..." She trailed off a moment as if to let the words sink in. "I'd have killed everyone in that place to get her out...Especially my...father." She was silent a second longer before continuing, "I was too little then though...A toddler, and always hidden away by the other two personalities...but I'd have done it."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 5:29 pm

Sakuda was still silent, letting Lenore have her time. Sakuda would get hers soon, she had a heavy feeling about that. Maybe because Lenore was standing back up and leaning away. Saku crossed her arms over her chest, blinking innocently when Lenore turned her eyes back onto Saku. It was silent between those two, just eyes starring at one another, waiting for one person to make a move. It happened to be Lenore who spoke first.

"No one would blame you for it, either," Sakuda responded, her fingers leaving the scars upon her neck and digging into her pocket instead. She really wouldn't see a problem with killing those Humans; Saku has hated them as long as she could remember. They brought nothing but Death and Decay. Though, she was not one to act on violence first, so she had never truly had a chance to kill a Human. No, instead she sat back and watched with crying eyes as the beautiful world became stacked with buildings and pollution.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 5:38 pm

Lenore watched the woman's hand a moment before glancing away slightly, the red in her eyes becoming slightly more dominant. She moved her hands and tucked them into the pockets of her black pants, which seemed to be a bit too big for her, so they hung off of her slightly, though the belt held them up. Not to mention the red zip-up hoodie that she wore was also baggy on her. After a moment of hesitation, she stepped forward.

The half-ling slowly made her way to where the woman stood and stopped directly in front of her, her eyes locking with hers. Lenore lifted a delicate hand, reaching it out towards the woman's neck in an agonizingly slow movement for herself. She wanted to check what this girl kept feeling, wanting to know if her hunch was right, but she was moving slow so that she could easily be stopped, and she left her eyes staring into the other woman's just so that she would know that she meant no harm.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 8:06 pm

(sorry it's short, my mind's kinda slow today xD)

Sakuda watched Lenore carefully, eyes calculating all the situations that could happen. Her eyes shut for a brief moment, then flicked open, and a gasp left her lips. She hadn't expected Lenore to step towards her, but she didn't really do anything to stop in. Saku knew that Lenore would of tried to hurt her if she wanted to already. Her eyes scanned over Lenore's face, pursing her lips together slowly.

The situation made Saku slightly on edge, but she didn't make a move to do anything. No, she was letting Lenore do as she wished, for Saku could fight back if she wanted. When the were-girl noticed what Lenore was reaching for, Sakuda flinched visabily. She wasn't going to pull back, but then again, she wasn't sure if Lenore knew what she was reaching for.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 8:29 pm

(Haha, it's fine. You give me plenty to work with.)

When Lenore noticed that the woman flinched, her hand hesitated, pulling back towards herself slightly. She didn't break eye contact though, and when the woman made no further movements, she continued to reach forward, her hand finding the skin of her neck. She moved her fingers around slightly, feeling the skin for the tiny and hard to find scars. She recognized the feel all to well though, and slowly lifted her other hand to touch the side of her own neck. She had similar scars, since on some nights when her mother was hungry, she gave herself up to her mother, allowing her to feed off of her, not that it was ever much, and Rosaline always complained of the taste, but she had the scars to prove it...curse her human genes.

Her eyebrows slowly pulled together, giving a slight look of confusion as her face softened slightly. Lenore's eyes had now gone completely red and she stood there, staring at the other woman, one hand still on the woman's neck, and the other on her own. "You...Who are you...?" Her voice had lost some of its rigidness that it had held before.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 8:58 pm

(oh yay!)

Sakuda shivered at the slightly cold touch of Lenore. She bit her lip and kept back the shivers that wrecked her spine. She hadn't felt that cold of a touch on her in quite sometime. It made her remember the past, just a bit. Those fingers traced over her scars, making Sakuda realize what Lenore was doing. Analyzing. Sakuda watched, with slightly wide eyes, as Lenore touched her own neck, making Sakuda believe she had the same set of marks upon her own neck.

Swallowing her fear, but still being cautious. She watched the attitude drop from Lenore's face, and how she became confused. Sakuda was in a sort, but she had the answers usually. When Lenore spoke again, Sakuda bit her bottom lip, glancing behind Lenore to stare at the headstone where a bit of her past was. She didn't know how to answer Lenore, or even if she was allowed to. The past was the past, why bring it up again? However, she thought that maybe Lenore was suppose to know it all. "S-Sakuda . . . Goldheart," she answered quietly, not sure how Lenore would react.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 9:10 pm

Lenore scowled slightly when the woman gave her a name. She was trying to remember the mention of any sort of name, but her mother hadn't been one for giving out the names of people she knew. She slowly looked over her shoulder at the headstone, her hand dropping from her own neck, but not Sakuda's. Her eyebrows pulled tightly together again, and she looked back to Sakuda, her eyes searching the werewolf's face. She was trying to piece things together in her mind, and to help herself out she brushed her fingers over the scars on Sakuda's neck once more.

Something finally clicked, and a tiny bit of realization flashed in Lenore's eyes. She quickly moved her hand to the back of Sakuda's neck, pulling her close in a dominating way, but not particularly violent one. She had moved Sakuda's face closer to her own, but only so that she could look closely into the girl's eyes, being sure that she'd be able to tell if she was being lied to or not as she asked another question, "You're the one...That my mother was waiting for, aren't you?" She didn't sound angry, or even upset, just confused.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 9:20 pm

At the sight of Lenore's scowl, Sakuda cracked a soft smile. Oh yeah, that's definitely Rosaline's daughter. That same frown was always seen on Rosaline's face when she was thinking too much. Sakuda thought fondly about it before her smile dropped, no proof of it ever being there in the first place. Sakuda met Lenore's stare with questioning eyes, wondering what the other was thinking. It seemed she was starting to put two and two together, making Sakuda look away in defeat.

Only, that wasn't helping whatsoever. She was soon pulled back to Lenore's face, so close that they could see the mere details of one-another's face. Sakuda blinked slowly, not daring to move under the grip Lenore had on her neck. Another question from Lenore, digging deep into Sakuda, to where the girl had no words. She didn't know, she didn't know! Sakuda tried to look towards the grave, but her eyes didn't move too far from Lenore's face before she had to look back at the other woman again. "I . . . I'm not sure. She could of been . . . I didn't know . . ." Sakuda stumbled through her sentences, getting nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Graveyard
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next