Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAkemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_voting_barAkemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAkemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_voting_barAkemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Graveyard

Go down 
+9
Nightshade
Aella Ealasaid
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Rosaline Liddel
Akito
Aimi Jutsuki
Cookie
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 3:45 pm

Her ears twitch and she shudders again. Slowly she turns around, the fur on her haunches beginning to stand up. Her eyes scan the darkness, looking for who called out.
"Who said that...? Who's there...?"
By instinct, her claws begin to come out of her front paws.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 3:49 pm

Cynthia did not realize that it was dark, nor did she feel the cold. Her body pivots in a small motion towards the sound of the voice.

"Here kitty kitty.." she taps her fingers on the tombstone, expecting the kitten to have a good sense of hearing.

'Ah nekos..'

Her red eyes bore out frontwards, not seeing a thing, but seeming to be staring at whoever looked back at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 3:51 pm

Slowly, Karei jumps from the tombstone and walks her way over. her head is low below her shoulder and her ears pressed back against her head in caution. Her claws tap against the ground, being extended incase this person was a threat.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 3:52 pm

Cynthia awaits the kittens arrival. Listening intensly to the sounds. Her red eyes still stare foreward. She smirks beneath her mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 3:54 pm

Karei smells the person not too far off, and jumps onto another tombstone not two feet away from her. Her black fur rustles as another breeze blows by, and her ice blue eyes focus into the dark to see the person how'd called out to her.
"Are you the one who called out to me?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 3:58 pm

"Why yes kitty.." She says rather creepily, not meaning to of course. She smirks beneath her white mask, her red eyes visible in the dark.

"what are you doing in a graveyard so late on this day..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 4:00 pm

Karei's tail flick back at forht steadily, her claw sink into the stone.
"I'm a cat, I'm a prowling creature of the night. I enjoy the darkness, I came out here to walk in the woods, but I've taken a wrong turn and ended up in this graveyard instead."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 4:09 pm

"Cats have gained much confidence." She smiles behind her mask, reaching into her pocket she pulls out a lighter assuming that it was night now. She flicks on the lighter and holds it to her face.

(brb in 30)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 4:11 pm

"I suppose we have, but I'm not you're average run of the mill cat. I'm a Neko, this is just my cat form, I usually wander around in my normal form. I prefer it, I think it's prettier then this one."
(ok)
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:16 pm

"Prettier?" She repeats that word, her red eyes staring in the direction of the kitten. Her red eyes seem endless, behind her mask, and rather creepy. The flame flickers in front of her mask, tempting to light it on fire but it never catches,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:19 pm

Karei, stands and jumps down onto the ground. She sits and closes ehr eyes, a soft blue light surrounding her. In a moment in the cat's place stands a 18 year old girl, with long black hair and the same blue eyes as the cat.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:22 pm

Behind her mask, Cynthia inhales sensing the shift in the wind once more. She no longer smelt the furr of a cat but the purfume of a maiden.

"You shifted?" she asks, even though her eyes stare straight at the girl. A mistake on her part. The flame flickers again, and shifts into red matching the color of her iris's.

Her gloved hand does not waver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:26 pm

"Yes, this is my normal form, this is what I usually parade around in. I'm sorry, I've forgotten my manners, my name is Karei, but most people call me kitty, like you have."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:30 pm

"It is good to know you, Kitty." She says, her head tilting just a bit. Her eyes do not blink nor waver, which wasnt very normal.

"My name is Cynthia, or Cyn for short.." she holds out her free hand, the fire still close to her mouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:32 pm

Karei takes her hand and shakes it warmly.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Cyn, I have to say you're a very interesting person. Why do you were that mask of yours if I may ask you?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:58 pm

Cynthia smirks a bit behid her mask, her red eyes stare staring foreward.

"You are interesting ask well, Kitty."

SHe makes no motion to remove her hand. \

"you are the first in this land to ask about my mask..." she says slowly, drawing out each word as if they were the most important things in the world.

(sry had to help parents with somethin stupid xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:00 pm

"Really? Well that's a bit of a surprise. I'd think you would've gotten at least two dozen questions about it by now. Why hide you're face? I'm sure it's lovely."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:04 pm

Cynthia moves her hand so that she may run her fingers over the flame in her other. she then places the lighter down on the tombstone top, it stays put with the flame still lit and still the color of blood.

"My face, is not what you may think, Kitty. " she says slowly, a smirk brewing beneath the porcilyn of her mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:07 pm

"Well whatever your face looks like you should be proud of who you are, not hide behind procelyn and paint. A girl should be as pretty as she feels, not as pretty as other girls tell her to be."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:19 pm

"You're a book of inspirational quotes, arent you kitty?" She sounds mean, but hadnt intended on it.

"But my dear, i dont know what pretty is." She tells her, her gloved hand going to her mask, and in that process her sleeve falls to reveal her albino white wrists covered in long red&raised scars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:21 pm

Karei frowns a bit and takes a step forward, placing her fingers on the scars.
"Pretty is how you see yourself, if othe rpeople don't like it too bad. Pretty is how you feel about yourself, and how you think should look in the long run."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:28 pm

Cynthina doesnt move or react the the touch. She seems to laugh but it sounds wrong.

"see myself..? If only i could." she says through her laughter.

She shifts her footing, moves her hand and in that process grabs loosly onto Kitty's wrist.
"Do you think you are pretty..?" she asks, her eyes staring in the direction of Kitty's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:30 pm

"Yes I do, but I don't care about looking good. I pride myself on being a good person, kind to others and being there for those who need it the very most."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:33 pm

"You dont look like anything to me.." She says in less than a harsh manor, her eyes still staring.

Her body shifts and she lets go of Kitty's wrist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:34 pm

"What do you mean?"
She asks, not quiet understanding Cyn.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:39 pm

Cynthia smirks beneath her mask.

"I dont see it, i dont see how you are pretty.." she says stil being vague. She didnt realize that Kitty had no clue about her..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Graveyard
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next