Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAkemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_voting_barAkemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAkemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_voting_barAkemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Graveyard

Go down 
+9
Nightshade
Aella Ealasaid
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Rosaline Liddel
Akito
Aimi Jutsuki
Cookie
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookie
Scout

Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:39 pm

Cynthia smirks beneath her mask.

"I dont see it, i dont see how you are pretty.." she says stil being vague. She didnt realize that Kitty had no clue about her..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:42 pm

"Well, I guess you can't really discribe what pretty IS. It's just something people call girls sometimes I guess."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:47 pm

Cynthia reaches out rather quickly, grabbing Kitty's wrist she pulls her insanely close. Her head shifts moving next to Kitty's ear. with her free hand she lifts off her mask but only enough for her lips to be free.

"I cant see you, I'll never see you.. I have never seen pretty.. i havcan only see blood.. but id guess if we put blood next to the sense it can be pretty.. may i see how pretty your blood is?" she whispers, in a dark and dangerous tone. Her grip on Kitty's wrist is strong, much stronger than one would expect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:49 pm

Karei gasps and tries to free her hand.
"Let go of me! My blood red just like everyone else's it's not pretty let me go now!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:52 pm

"What is red? Everyone has red blood? Ah so that is what the wonderful color is called." She stills whispers, her figners still gripping onto Kitty's wrist.

Suddenly, as if soemthing hit her, Cynthia drops kitty's wrist and steps back, replacing her mask over her face entirely.

"i havent a clue as to what came over me"

(brb 30)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:53 pm

Karei falls back and hits her head on a tombstone. She rubs her head, but quickly shifts to her cat form and runs back off into the distance.
'SHE'S CRAZY!!!'
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 7:01 pm

Cynthia hears the footsteps running off, she smirks to herself, and wanders off
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 4:23 pm

Raven walked up the airs slowly. She disnt have anyone buried here, she had only come to see who was here. She stepped off the path and wondered through the head stones. She looked at the names as she walked past, but saw none that she knew. She went over by a tree and sat down, pulling her knees to her chest and hugging them Will I be buried here? When? Why? Would I be murdered? Die of natural causes? many questions ran through her head as she sat there watching the trees branches shake as a small breeze went by, along with the unmoving headstones
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 5:11 pm

Akito walks through the graveyard looking around at the headstones with peoples bury under each one on the ground. He has his ears down and his tail slowly staying still, along with thoughts in his mind about stuff. Who were his parent's? and what happen to them?, what happen to the kind guy who took in him and his brother and raised them a bit?, his mind fills with thoughts about a few things. He twitched his ears a bit to the wind blowing by then walks a little more and stops seeing Raven, seeing her sitting on the ground."Raven.."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 5:19 pm

Raven, her head tilted to the side, her ears half way down and her tail laying silently on the ground, and her eyes clouded over as she stares into space, sorting through her thoughts. She hadnt heard Akito. She didnt even know he was there
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 5:28 pm

Akito sees that she seems to be lost in thoughts as well, he did say her name quietly so of course she didn't hear him. He walks a bit closer to where she be able to see him. His tail stood still not moving at all and still have his ears down then says a bit louder but still kind of quiet."Raven..?"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 5:44 pm

Raven blinks, her eyes coming unclouded and her ears go up and she looks around. She spots Akito and smiles a little while putting a hand to her heart "Goodness, you scared me" her smile fades a little, but there was still a little smile there
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 6:13 pm

Akito ears moves a bit up after Raven noticed him there, he looks around a bit more then back at her, saying quietly."I guess you came out here to be alone and think..as well.?"His eyes still shows that he's still kind of lost in his own thoughts, since he has arrive here. Thoughts on some stuff he haven't thought of for some time.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 8:31 pm

Raven his shrugs. She hadn't had a real reason for coming out here. Just to see if she could find anyone from the past she could research, for fun of course. Sense she hadn't found anyone she had just thought of all the dead then of how she had died. By now, Raven was deep in thought once again. Her ears down and tail still
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 9:26 pm

Akito shrugs a bit thinking he really shouldn't let his thoughts to much distract him, which didn't work that good. He stays quiet and fix his violin case on his back a bit before sitting down next to Raven. His tail swings slowly on the ground, laying there. Since Raven seems to be quiet still in thoughts, he thought about if he should talk and what since he, himself is in a bit of thoughts as well.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 9:37 pm

Raven snapped out of her thoughts, not fully but some, as Akito sat down. She slowly looked at him and smiled kindly. "So how have you been? Found a job or anything for money or anything enjoyable to do?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 11:49 pm

Akito snapped a bit out of it as well, his eyes looks a bit more clear, not that much though after hearing Raven talk, he moves his tail a bit slowly again."I'm fine, I still need to find a job, so no job as of now and I been playing my violin and checking around places, what about you."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 6:44 am

Raven smiles "That's cool. I have a job at Suki's anime and manga shop. It's a good job, but that's the only thing I got for money so I have to make sure I'm working hard" she nods
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 4:59 pm

Akito nods a bit, agreeing, you have to work hard if you want money."A anime and manga shop. Maybe sometime I drop by to check out the store."After all being that it's a anime and manga shop, his 2 favorite things, of course he thought about checking out the store.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 2:12 am

Raven smiled "That would be cool. They have some candy there too. So it gives you even more reason to cone check it out" she giggled lightly then smiled at Akito
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 2:20 pm

Akito moves his ears a bit up after hearing the word candy. Being that sweets are his 3rd favorite things and he has a sweet tooth he may already like that store. He thought since he doesn't have anymore sweets, who knows maybe he drop by for a visit sometime sooner, he said in a quiet voice."Sweets..um that's nice."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 2:05 am

Raven glances at him then pokes his arm "Oh, don't be like that, I know you like sweets. I didn't just sit on that rock, that time a while ago, and look off into space the whole time you know." she giggles er ears up and her tail swinging a little
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 2:05 pm

Akito moves his hand on the back of his head, rubbing it a bit then he looks away at the ground after being poked in the arm by Raven. What she said is true, he does like sweets and how he acts around it sometime gives it away. He thought about the other time on the beach, where he have met Mori then Raven after and they hang out a while then Mori shared his candy with him and Raven."Yeah..so I guess you didn't spaced out the much then."He chuckle a bit quietly.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 4:24 pm

Raven giggles then lays on her back, looking up at the sky, her arms behind her head, her tail laying still in the grass beside her, and her ears rest on her arms. She tilts her head as she keeps her eyes on the sky, or more the clouds "Hey Akito-san, what do you think happens to us after we die. Neko, I mean." She glances to him, patiently waiting for his answer
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 5:32 pm

After hearing her say that he looks down again with his ears more down as well as his tail. He even wonders about that himself, what happens to a neko when it's dies. Do they go to heaven or what, this seems to got Akito lost in his thoughts again, he isn't to sure what to say to Raven, so he said a bit quietly while still in a bit of thoughts."I'm not sure what to tell you.."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 5:37 pm

Raven smiles "It's alright, I didn't really expect anything speific. It isn't like your god and you know everything there is to know." She just shrugs and gives him a friendly smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Graveyard
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next