Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 17 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 17 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Forest

Go down 
+8
Misuri Dachou
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Akito
Cookie
Susanoo
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant

Akemi Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 9:09 pm

Hattori continued to watch her with his face still a little confused, he however did shake it off mentally and closed his eyes with his right hand now up. This was the incubus's way of saying that he wasn't bothered by her or what he had just now seen. After all, he was still getting use to everything and had come to question a lot of things that different people had done or was doing. Jaeden, was very confusing in his eyes when he had first met him and he still was confused about his actions and why he had done those things. Where he looked at it was that he shouldn't waste his time with such weird things. Hattori was indeed feeling that way until just now recently for he still was allowing his body to relax. Deep down however, his body wasn't use to it which is probably what was causing him to be a little lazy. Though, he was lazy at times when he wanted to be.

"You are fine, lass. I was simply trying to recollect my thoughts. Winter?"

That was right, many people had beileved in the different seasons. The incubus was still uncertain about the seasons but he knew he would come to be use to it sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 4:50 pm

Suki stretched her arms above her head after putting her boots on. It was weird to be a wolf again. She had no idea how months she had gone without phasing. It wasn't like her. Then again the past few years had been tough on her. She needed to turn herself back again. Hopefully with the right people she had around her now she could. She looked over to the guy as she zipped her coat again to make sure she was stayed warm. She had noticed that without phasing she didn't have her cold tolerance as much anymore. That was another frustrating thing to her. She really needed to get herself in check. She made a confused face when he questioned the Winter season. "Yes, Winter. I guess it's not much of a Winter without the snow though." She replied with a bit of confusion in her voice, but she shook it off.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 6:33 pm

Hattori simply allowed his head to tilt to the side silently as he wondered about what brought on the seasons in the first place. Perhaps they couldn't call it anything else but simply seasons. The incubus was at a loss about certain things and so he crossed his arms and allowed his eyes to close for a second. Sure, the air was cooler now than anything he had ever felt before but it wasn't a bother to him much. Hattori adapted to new things rather nicely when he wanted to adapt to them, when he didn't want to adapt to anything well then that would probably bring alot of anger and frustration his way. Opening his eyes rather calmly did he shrug which was his way of saying that he wasn't bothered by the snow much for he liked snow a little bit deep down.

"Winter is mainly saying that the air is cold and snow may come to fall. It is another way of saying that it is different from anything else neh?~"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 11:17 pm

Suki walked over to a tree that she had hidden her stuff by, not bothering to keep trying to turn into a wolf since someone was here now. She picked it up and put it over her shoulder, walking over to where the guy stood to stand a bit to his side and in front of him at the same time. "True. People just came up with names of things to make it easier on them." She shrugged and smiled a bit as she looked at him, trying to be polite. "Suki, by the way." She said simply, looking out at the Winter forest. She wasn't sure if he really wanted to talk to her, but she offered it with her name. She liked to find out about people that lived her, especially with the war coming around. If she was going to be the medic she needed to figure things out and be in her best state.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 5:26 pm

Hearing her name did made his eyes blink once every now and again, for it was like he was trying to recall her name in hopes of remembering it sooner. The incubus however didn't remember names all that well, only those that really needed to be remembered would be remembered. However, he could try and put some effort into it a little bit for he may come to see her more than once on some days. Hattori nodded and simply looked to Suki silently for a short while before pointing to himself with his right hand. It was pretty obvious that he was relaxed and was having one of those weird days of just taking a load off. Whenever he wanted to take a load off he would, but when he didn't and his body did it on its own was surely something surprising. He didn't think much of it though.

"Hattori Hollow."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 5:27 am

Suki smiled a bit to him and bowed her head a bit when he finally told her his name. She checked her bag and then looked around, making sure she hadn't forgotten anything on the ground. She looked over to him afterwards, seeing she was all good. He seemed to be in a relaxed mood and she didn't disturb him, she knew better by now. She patted her self, making sure she had everything again and then put her hood up. "Well... I guess I've tried changing enough for the day... Maybe it's time for me to go home." She looked off and turned a bit, before looking at him and then back to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 9:13 pm

[I'd rather have someone Akito knows join. No matter, I guess.]

Up high in a tree sitting on a branch, a blue haired neko known as Akito is there. The neko has been relaxing quietly to himself and had been in thoughts more often, on many things, some from when he was away and others on about things in Miyagi. His dark blueish sort of a bit looking black tail flicked as it hangs off from the branch. 

"Hmm...wonder how Mori and the others I knew a while are doing..." 

He said his thought out loud, but was quietly. His blue eyes looking at the sky, as his ears twitched a bit to the sounds around him. Akito's stomach growling just a bit quietly due to having been a while since he ate, he's been traveling too much and barely had a good rest and a good meal.The neko's mind now on a certain something he does well and enjoys it quite a lot. He jumps back all the way down as a cat would and stood back up, standing. Now reaching for his case around him on his back, he puts it down and opens it to take his violin out and looking at it for a moment, he gets ready to then start playing a song. It was a song he learned as a kid and had played it long ago when he was new around, on his first day. The sound went all around the area and his eyes closing as he goes along with the music, a relax look seen in his face as he continues to play the song.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 9:42 pm

Turkey had been cooked quite well, barbecued actually and it was coated with a decent sweet barbecue sauce. He hadn't eaten in a while and the turkey leg had been a prize, or well, no it wasn't a prize. But it appeared to be quite the prize to him. The parade or something was in town and he was all the more inclined to go check it out and see what kind of food he could have at. he walked through the forest, hoping that there wouldn't be a fox or a bear to fight him for the meat, that would be troublesome. Not that he couldn't handle it.
 His sword was tucked safely underneath his sweatshirt, between his shoulder blades. The neko flicked his ears as he listened to a strange sound. That wasn't something you would hear in the forest but he definitely heard it before. It was familiar. He smirked lightly and he followed it to the source of the sound as he sucked on a piece of meat he pulled off the leg. Akito was around? Well, while he was back, it would be great to reunite with some of his friends.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 10:04 pm

Akito was distracted and focus mainly on playing his violin, true one wouldn't think on doing something like that as he's doing, but it is Akito after all.The blue haired neko playing for a moment more, one would think that he's a professional, he's been playing for quite a long while, since a small kid. Usually playing in places he likes or if he wants to, another moment after it was then the music came to a slow stop and a small almost smile seen in his lips. Opening back his eyes just seconds after having stopped, he caught the scent of something...seems like it was meat, which sort of made Akito thought back on food, as his ears twitches a little to the sound of walking coming closer to where he is. He waited to see who it was coming closer, his violin still in his hands, his tail staying still.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 12:59 pm

Mori looked around, trying to find the source of the sound or rather his friend. Akito had once played the violin for him and another young little neko friend of theirs when they were at the beach. The sound having rang familiar to his ears, he figured that it could only be Akito because who else would be able to play the violin so well. Also, his scent was caught downwind right towards Mori and this neko could forgot a face but could never forget a scent.
 He ate the turkey piece and spotted the figure, approaching him, not bothering to cover up his footsteps and be quiet. Nah, it was almost like he was purposely trying to step on ever twig in the forest as he made his way to Akito.
 "Neh Neh, why'd you stop playing, Akito-san? Did I interrupt you?" He asked as he smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:05 pm

Akito's ears twitching to every sound coming from the other one, it's as if they were making those sounds on purpose without a care. That reminded him of someone as he then caught the scent of the other as the figure came closer. Ah...that scent, he's good with remembering those he know, even if he didn't know them long. His eyes somewhat almost widen since it has been quite some time he last saw him, not that he would show much emotion and when he does it tends to be for reasons. Aside that, only a certain one person had that scent, his tail starts moving as if a bit amused to knowing who it was. Only after a moment more he then saw the certain someone who he was correct on. His slight somewhat of a smirk now in place."Mori-kun." He said seconds after.

"Of course it was you, the scent. Mainly when you made those noises on purpose." 

He looked back to his violin still in his hands to hearing him, he knees down on the ground a bit to put it back away safely and closes back the case to then pick it up and places it back on his back. Now fixing it a bit to stay in place.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:29 pm

Mori flicked his ears, sensing the males amusement. There could have been a better way for him to go ahead and introduce himself to the male but what could he say? It was more amusing this way. He tilted his head lightly and he looked around the forest before turning back to Akito who was putting away his violin. He couldn't hide his disappointment. He liked the music, almost better than his particular taste. "Always a pleasure, Akito-san." 
He smirked right back at his friend and he pulled a piece of turkey and ate it, sitting on a tree root. "What brings you here in the middle of the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:49 pm

Akito noticed a look as if disappointed in his younger neko friend as he looked at him, must of be since he had put his violin back away. Looking to the side a bit to it."I can play again sometime for you." He told him. Not at the moment, but perhaps soon, also to cheer up an old friend of his. Now to his other question on about what brings him here. It was nothing new, more to say the same as usual as before, this forest being a favorite spot of the neko. "This is a favorite spot of mine, or have you forgotten?" He teased Mori a bit.

Now looking back away from his friend he looked up to the sky as the clouds went by,"It's been a while..." Those words came out quietly as if thinking out loud. It haven't even been long since he came back, let alone seeing anyone nor even went back to the apartment he lives at here...which he had thoughts to go soon.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 3:02 pm

His ears perked as he heard that, not denying that he was happy to hear that. He grinned despite himself. Akito had quite a talent for music and it was a shame that he often didn't play his violin when there were people around him. He nodded his head quietly and took a look around the forest. Yeah, it was a good spot for relaxing and if it was Akito, he was all about relaxing. He was probably one of the most calm people he knew.
 "Of course not." The neko chuckled. "I know you like to go places that are quiet and peaceful."

He shrugged to his second comment. What had been a while? Since they had seen each other? Since they had been back to Miyagi? This city had been quiet for a while now, that much he knew. He found that out while he was back and noticed that there was less of the people that he had known and more strangers. "Sure has..."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 3:23 pm

Akito's tail moves a little behind him, so Mori haven't forgot he does enjoy quiet and peaceful places, not loud and annoying crowed with others... One thing he noticed mostly, some of the others he knew wasn't around, or so it seemed to him. Even before he haven't seen them for a while, the main two only being Mori and Kyuzo. Which reminds him now, how was that eternal doing, it's been a while.

"Kyuzo-san." He first said looking down."How is he...?" He spoke more quietly.

The neko and eternal did left off at a good last visit back in the forest, sharing a little calm chat and Akito eating some food and cake made by Kyuzo. "Never mind..." His tone still quietly. Truth to be told, he felt somewhat weird to ask that, even so, Kyuzo had been someone he knows for quite a long while after all. His ears twitches at that thought and looked around slightly a little away. His hand on the back of his head now, he ruffles his blue hair a bit as the bit of breeze passes by blowing his scarf a little.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 3:31 pm

Mori smiled and he relaxed against the tree. He hadn't come to the forest as often as Akito had and he didn't know it all that well but he guess it was pleasant enough. There were trees to climb when he wanted to avoid people on the ground. It wasn't like many people took to the air as often as he did. The neko flicked his ears and he looked to his friend. Kyuzo-kun? He knew about him? He didn't know that Kyuzo and Akito knew each other. Perhaps they were good friends.
 He was going to open his mouth and answer when the male said nevermind and he tilted his head curiously, wondering what was up with that. Had they had a fight or something? He couldn't always read Akito, he was a blank canvas in Mori's book.
 "Kyuzo-kun was doing good last time I saw him." He smiled patiently. "Do you know him well?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 3:56 pm

Akito looking back to Mori a moment after and as he moved his hand back down. This part...has the younger neko forgotten that part now? It was back then sometimes the three of them was together, some times not being a good one for reasons, main one being a while back at the bar. Kyuzo was with that human girl, and he sort of snapped at him out of being annoyed and disgusted the eternal was even with that human...humans being something even after all this time, hatred seen in the neko. Though he doesn't just act like that all the time, mainly getting along with other's he knew a long while, humans not in that. A somewhat of a 'tsk' clicking annoyed sound with his tongue was made, but shook it aside for he rather not go on about that. His tail having been twitching of being annoyed at his thoughts on that to then have calmed down, it was only a quick moment.
"Mori-kun has forgotten, hm? Back then...?" He said still quietly, looking back at him now.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 6:43 pm

Mori just stared at him blankly, not saying much since he couldn't really think of any time in particularly. The neko wouldn't grant himself on perfect memory. He was just average at most, there wasn't much that he could do about it. Was there a time when Kyuzo and Akito had met? He couldn't really recall. But he was too tired to think of that. He just waited to see if Akito would outright tell him but his answer was rather ominous and the neko just shrugged.
 "Apparently so."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 8:28 pm

Akito hearing that Mori in fact doesn't seem to remember anything of it at all, a slight somewhat of a smirk tried making it's way to his lips. It wasn't that he found it as a joke or anything of that sort, more to be honest he did found it just like to be Mori. "I see." He said. "Yes, for quite some time." Was all he said on the topic. Now walking a few steps closer to his younger friend, he moved his hand on top of the other's head and ruffled it a bit since he thought of Mori as a little brother somewhat."How have you been? You've gotten just a bit taller." This kind of kindness wasn't for anyone, mainly those close to him, to put it simply, certain others. Well, sometimes he tend to just tease, so it wasn't clear if he was or not this time. Others he would just act quiet, cold depending, etc... Mainly cold the most with what he calls humans, 'trash'. "You should finish that, unless you want some visitors." He meant about the turkey leg,  now starting to leave for a little walk. He was expecting Mori to come along, they have a lot to catch up after all, he didn't went much ahead to not leave the younger neko behind.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 8:54 pm

Mori flicked his ears. Didn't seem like Akito really wanted to elaborate on the subject, rather he seemed a little bitter. Maybe the meeting between him and Kyuzo hadn't gone so well? Or perhaps it was just part of his imagination. Oh well. His ears flicked as he felt a hand mess up his hair and he pouted lightly up to Akito. He remembered when the male had been quiet and rather intimidating when they had first met but perhaps because they were both nekoes, he lightened up. He always seemed to be messing around and smiling now. "Still shorter than you though." He mumbled before looking down to his food and nodding, ripping more pieces off. He was still starving from not having eaten in a while. 
 "Aw, but I thought meeting another bear out here would have been great." 
 He said sarcastically as he got up, brushing himself and followed after Akito, a small smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 10:08 pm

Akito not wanting to talk of the subject about Kyuzo, he still wasn't sure what he would call him. They had known each other for quite some time, even though it's been some time he last seen the eternal. Would he call him a 'friend'? The neko rubbed the back of his head still somewhat lost on that. His tail flicking no longer being in thoughts on that, though he said nothing of it, he moved his hand back down. One thing true on the blue haired neko, he gets along better with others like him, nekos that is. Unless they annoy him and when first meeting likely he wouldn't be talking much or at all."Hmm..." Came quietly out of him, walking on ahead some more, hearing Mori is following him. "Perhaps if you want one after you." He said sarcastically also to mess back with the other neko.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Aug 2013, 8:06 pm

Mori sucked on a piece of meat, the sauce still quite succulent. He wished he could just bed at home to eat but the place was too quite and it wasn't pleasant. Plus, the forest was a nice place to eat too as long as he didn't get followed by some of the bigger species that could probably easily take him down for the turkey leg. He looked to Akito curiously, his coal eyes lighting up and he grinned to the male. 
 "Neh, you wouldn't leave me to fend off a big bear or wild dog by myself? I'm just a defenseless neko, what would I be able to do?" He kept a good-natured tone as he chewed.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2013, 3:31 pm

Akito had dealt with quite a lot of wild animals since a kid and due to that he knows his ways to take care in places with them and other things, reason for his wounds sometimes. "Hm, you're right. I have to watch after you in places like these." He moved a hand to his chin as if thinking a bit quietly. Though his words did sounded somewhat as if he was messing again with the younger neko, but in fact it wasn't that clear on that. His tail slightly moving as he walked some more and then spoke."You are like a little brother after all." The neko added, moving his hand down from his chin and to the strap part around him of his violin case. After over a moment of walking, a quiet bit of growling noise was sort of heard, but not much and that made him closed his eyes for a moment before looking away with his blue eyes to the side, since that was his stomach quietly complaining for something to eat, not having anything for some time. Well...he planned to get something soon, so he ignored it still for now.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2013, 8:27 pm

Mori smiled at that. It felt nice to have a good friend like Akito who would always look after him, whether he was just messing with his head or not. The neko blinked and he looked about his surroundings, freezing from where he was walking, on alert for any animals that might come at him then realized the sound was closer to him and he turned to Akito and raised an eyebrow.
 "Hungry?"
 He offered the food that he had to him, not sure if the neko was a vegetarian or not but who in the right mind would be? Mori was a carnivore for life, he loved his red meats and would settle for chicken and fish. Sure vegetables and fruits were good every day but who deny to have something that was cooked or fried or barbecued?
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 8:10 pm

Akito stopped as soon as he heard Mori stopping and looking as if in alert in case for something. As soon as he saw Mori noticed it was a quiet growl sound from his stomach, he looked at the meat the other younger neko had offered him."Hm? It's fine, eat up." He said now looking back away, his ears somewhat low a bit and started walking on ahead again. Something such as meat did sounded about good now, also fish...that was another good thing to have for a meal, making him rub the back of his head with his eyes closed to those thoughts. Now stopping a little more away and glancing up a tree, he simply went up onto a branch and his tail flicked as he looked around the area quietly. Being up here always had a good view in the tress, and sometimes if it's good weather, a bit of breeze would sometimes pass by. "You should come up here." He said to Mori, his ears twitching a bit to any sounds.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 10:17 pm

Mori pouted and he watched as the male ascended the tree. "Mmn." The neko  approached the tree and wrapped the food back up in the aluminium wrapper it had come in and placed it in his bag before he jumped and began climbing up the branches and even sat above Akito, smiling down to him before he dropped the turkey into his hands. "Eat up. You're hungry too. And it's not like a took a bite out of it or anything so you won't get any germs and you shouldn't be paranoid about eating what I did." The male smiled at him and swung his legs as he looked around from where he was sitting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Forest
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next