Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 3 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 3 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Forest

Go down 
+8
Misuri Dachou
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Akito
Cookie
Susanoo
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

Akemi Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:35 pm

Sakuda glanced over her shoulder, blinking as she saw Aella leap after her. The direction of the sudden wind made her ears twitch. "Hey!" She reached her arms out, catching Aella in her grasp, giggling afterwards. "How funnn," she purred, nuzziling Aella's cheek while she held Aella in her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:42 pm

Aella blinked some and pouted as she was caught, putting her arms around her neck as she turned it around, speaking as if she had just won, "Better not stick your tongue out now since I've got you." She kept her arms locked around Sakuda's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:45 pm

Sakuda opened her mouth to say something, but then began to laugh lightly, amused highly by Aella's actions. "Oh Aella," she said with slight giggles trailing after Aella's name. She pulled Aella closer, nuzzling her once more. "You're so cute," she said softly into Aella's ear, lowering her eyelids as she consintraited on whatever crossed her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:49 pm

Aella huffed before pouting and puffing her cheeks out, giving a grumpy look, "Am not!" She held tightly on Sakuda and looked at her, blinking some, "What are you thinking about?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:53 pm

Sakuda smiled softly at Aella's protest, then pulled back slightly, just enough to their faces to be mere inches from each other. "I'm thinking about several things, you'll have to be more specific as to what I'm thinking of." She grinned softly, then lowered her lids once more as she leaned over and kissed Aella's cheek, almost touching Aella's lips with her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:58 pm

Aella blushed a deep red at how close Sakuda's lips had been to her own and gently tightened her arms some, lifting her face to nuzzle Sakuda's gently, "W-well I don't know...all of them?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:09 pm

Sakuda giggled, licking Aella's nose in a gentle maner, almost as a reply to her nuzzling. "Hmm, let's see . . ." She glanced up at the sky, blushing slightly at the warmth of Aella's skin so close to her own. "I'm thinking about how pretty you are, which how much you say 'no', it doesn't make it true. I'm also thinking about how to rearrange my room sometime later, annnnddd . . ." She trailed off, smiling fondly, then she shook her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:16 pm

Aella giggled lightly as Sakuda licked her nose and smiled, listening intently to what Sakuda was saying, being left curios as she trailed off. she looked up at Sakuda and practically pleaded her to continue as she said, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:21 pm

Sakuda stared down at Aella, smiling fondly as she grabbed a lock of Aella's hair, moving it behind her ear in an attempt to keep it in place. She then shook her head once more, deciding not to tell any more. "It's nothing. Just a thought," she murmured, cupping Aella's cheeks with her hands. She pressed her forehead to Aella's, closing her eyes to feel Aella's energy and blood as it flowed through her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:26 pm

Aella pouted some and whined, "No....tell me..." She stayed still a moment, closing her eyes slowly as she gently pressed her own forhead back against Sakuda's before doing so even more and gently placinv her lips to Sakuda's.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:32 pm

Sakuda's eyes reopened slightly, a bit surprised by Aella's sudden kiss. She closed her eyes, then replaced Aella's kiss with her own, making sure her grip of Aella was safely guarded, before she pulled her lips from Aella, smiling gently. "Can you read minds, Aella," she asked softly, raising her eyebrows to add with her questioning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:37 pm

Aella listened to Sakuda but remained still with her eyes closed a moment before slowly reopening them to look at Sakuda, answering softly, "No....why...?" She slowly took her arms from around Sakuda's neck and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:41 pm

Sakuda giggled softly, pulling Aella down with her as she laid back, gazing at the stars and moon again. "That was the other thing that was on my mind," she answered simply, stroking Aella's hair. "About how you would react . . . How our lips would fit together . . ." She trailed off, her lids once again lowering themselves. She stared at the North Star, her eyes sparkling from the reflection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:48 pm

Aella looked at Sakuda with soft eyes, now laying besid her, gently touching her forehead to her's again, "It was too tempting to ignore..." She gently cuddled against Sakuda and added, "I just connect so well with you..."
(Gtg)
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:53 pm

Sakuda closed her eyes and rested her head against Aella's, smiling softly and enjoying their closeness. "I'm glad Temptation got the best of you this time." She put her own fingertips under Aella's chin, tilting it up slightly to peck her lips once more. "I'm glad we met, Aella. We are similar, which bonds us in an emotional way," she murmured, keeping her eyes closed as she listened to the silence.

((me2))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 8:52 am

Aella giggled lightly, smiling softly as Sakuda pecked her lips, "What do you mean by 'this time'?" She closed her own eyes before saying softly, "I agree completely, which is why I feel that I should tell you about my past involving the Lieutenant's daughter. Is that alright with you?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 5:00 pm

Sakuda slowly opened her eyes, trying to avoide Aella's question. She didn't mention how untrustful she could be, so she didn't want to get into an argument over it. Her Ears then twitched when Aella spoke again. She casted her eyes down to Aella, nodding softly. "Go ahead. I want to know everything," she said lightly, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 6:24 pm

Aella nodded before reopening her eyes, "Well, she used to read to me while I was in a cage, or bring books to me. She taught me to read, but anyway. She would always come and keep me company for years and years until one day she let me out and I came here. She came soon after and we met up and we were both in love until the past month when she disappeared, plus, I met you and realized the two of us really didn't have all that much in common..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 6:36 pm

Sakuda was silent as she listened to Aella's story, her eyes opening a bit more to what she could imagine. She then closed her eyes, silence as Aella finished her tale. She tightened her grip around Aella's waist, just slightly, and kissed her temple. "I'm glad you told me about this girl, Aella," she murmured against Aella's temple, opening her eyes to watch Aella's facial expressions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 6:41 pm

Aella smiled softly, glad that Sakuda hadn't overreacted in anyway and said softly, "It was imprtant to me to tell you the truth." She lay still beside Sakuda, now quiet
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 6:52 pm

Sakuda nuzzled Aella's cheek, giving it a small lick before she sighed softly, smiling. "I'm glad," she whispered, opening her eyes to stare at the sky, wondering what she might of done if she was the overly-jealous type. She wasn't jealous, just protective. Her eyes lowered, watching Aella's face. She used her pale fingers to brush aside stray hair from Aella's skin. She must still feel for this girl, even though she realizes their differences, I shouldn't be too pushy or full of atitude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 7:02 pm

Aella smiled softly and cuddled up against Sakuda, speaking softly to her, "I'm going to be completely open with you, so you can ask me anything." She looked up to Sakuda's face and smiled gently again, watching her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 9:36 pm

Sakuda tilted her head slightly upwards, determining weither she'd ask something or not. Instead, she smiled back at Aella. She nodded. "Same as me. I want to be as honest to you, as you to me." She pecked Aella's forehead, then smiled once more. "But I do wonder . . . What happened during your younger years? Like, your baby to child years?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 7:44 am

Aella nodded and said softly to Sakuda, "Well....I had an older brother, and being the second oldest I had....4 younger siblings, I believe. My house was full of love, my parents spoiled us, but my brother and I were the closest ever. Well, one day when I was 8 I was out playing in the woods when I saw smoke and I ran back to my house to find most of the lawn on fire, and my parents killed, but when I saw the men in the house and I turned to run but there were two behind me and the captured me and gave me to the Greek military."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 6:45 pm

Sakuda brushed her fingers through Aella's hair, humming lightly after Aella told her what her past was like. She smiled, then hugged Aella a bit closer to her, nuzzling Aella's jawline in comfort. "I'm sorry about what happened, Aella," she murmured to Aella, keeping her eyes open to watch Aella's expression. She then tilted her head, just enough to kiss her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 2:05 pm

Aella gently pressed herself closer to Sakuda, smiling softly at her, "It's okay. I wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for all of thay, I would be here now, and if I weren't here I wouldn't have met hou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Forest
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next