Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 11 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 11 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Forest

Go down 
+8
Misuri Dachou
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Akito
Cookie
Susanoo
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Akito
Scout

Akemi Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 11:40 pm

Akito looks at the dog again still with his ears twitching a bit of the barking, his hearing was pretty good being a Neko and all but didn't bother to say anything else to the dog and looks up hearing a voice. A male stands just a bit away from him someone new, He swings his tail side to side staying quiet then after a moment has pass."What?" He says to the other male.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 11:48 pm

Misuri looks to his dog then grabs his black collar which could hardly be seen in his fur and pulls him away. What fun it was to get confronted by dog catchers and have them commentabout having a more noticable collar but then againwhat fun would that be? The boy obviously found it amusing when they were also to scared to even approach the large dog. Misuri looked to other's cat ears and smirked slightly, a neko it would seem. Funny how they are usually always the easiest to pick out...The boy shook his head at the neko's question and closed his eyes as he turned off his i-pod and took out his earplugs not wanting to appear rude.
"Nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 11:55 pm

Akito ears stop twitching only for the moment since the dog isn't barking now, he swings his tail once again then curls it a bit as he was looking at the dog for another moment then he looks to the other male."A vampire, I see." He says in his almost messing around tone, seeing how the boy sounded when he talked back. He has only met one so far he believes, well one other male that was half of well, though not sure what happen with him.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 12:04 am

Misuri blinks a few times before releasing the dog's collar and looking down at himself in an examining way. He shrugged and brought the soda up to his lips and sipped at the draw, making the annoying sound when the cup was almost empty. He shook it around then glanced to the neko once again, noticing his tone of voice.
"Hm, I believe so?"
The dog stood by Misuri's feet, obeying his master by not jumping on to the neko again instead watching him while his tail wagged behind him much slower than before.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 12:10 am

Akito twitches his tail a bit, taking the other male took his tone he had said that in in a rude way or at least it seems to him. He was in a bit of a better mood after relaxing a bit, so he thought maybe to do something fun, or interesting at least. He walks a bit ahead with thoughts of others wondering why he acts how he is."Hm..Akito and you?" He says his name then asks for the other male to say his.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 12:33 am

Misuri looks to Akito curiously when he was asked for his name and says it quietly while petting his dog's head.
"Misuri."
He waited for Akito's responce since he often recieved comments about his name sounding like 'Misery'. His life before being a vampire had gotten quite miserable as most would put it and people pointing out the obvious seemed to be...What was the phrase? Pouring salt on the wound as it were.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 1:17 pm

Akito was quiet for the moment standing there, looking back to Misuri's dog again for another moment or so, since animals are his favorite though mostly he would have to say cats and since being a Neko. His tail stood still for now and he looks back the other way with his ears twitching a bit again, at the noise he hears not to far away. Must be that bear from a bit ago or could be another one, he wasn't about to let anything distract him again, if it were to come again.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 1:51 pm

Misuri noted a small absense of words and gave out an exhausted sigh as Akito didn't reply and muttered dully.
"Nice to meet you too..."
The tone was sarcastic and hardly heard though with Akito having highly trained cat ears, he might have picked it up. Who knows, who cares Misuri thinks as he looks up at the sun and squints his eyes distastfully. Sure, it didn't harm him but it was too hot outside for his liking, the boy took a step back intothe comforting shade of the trees and stood there in silence. The dog wagged his tail and looked off as he heard a crunching noise and stiffened, paying attention to the noise and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 2:00 pm

Akito swings his tail once after hearing what Misuri said and being that he knows sarcasm good to, he can hear that as well. "Indeed, nice meeting you." He says with almost the same sounding tone as Misuri had. He turns his focus again to where he was looking at, with the noises and almost had a bit of a smirk but it isn't really seen that he has one, well a bit of one. He didn't move to any shade, not minding the heat much, though it feels a bit hotter than the other day.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 2:08 pm

Misuri blinks and glances to Akito before returning his gaze to the trees branches over head that moved with a small gust of wind, hiding the beginning of a smirk. He stares at them for a moment before looking down to his dog who stood there with ears erect staring out into the forest cautiously.
"Hm.."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 2:21 pm

Akito looks back to Misuri seeing him looking at a tree branch and then looks back away to another tree, looking at how high it is."Interesting tree, isn't it." He said in the same tone with sarcasm, to see if Misuri can figure that out as well, being sure he would and thought to still use sarcasm so he did. He thought of the big bear away as more 'interesting' but didn't say anything about that.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 2:35 pm

Misuri looked back down to Akito and tilted his head slightly, hearing the obvious sarcasm in the neko's voice but dosen't comment.
"Perhaps?"
He says quietly, deciding to try and let Akito lead a conversation. The neko sure was quiet, not boring since he at least talked a little but was getting there. Misuri's dog then ran off in a random direction earning a small frown from its master.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 2:44 pm

Akito twitch his tail a bit, after not really wanting to talk and seeing how Misuri was acting, for that why talk he thought and is starting to lose interest in it as well so he stood quiet with his eyes close for a moment. His ears twitch a bit and he opens his eyes to only see that the dog has ran away and well..that was the direction where the bear was, which isn't to good. He didn't felt like saying something at the moment."That's where the bear is, hm.." He said and thought maybe at least the bear would be more 'fun' or something. Guess it wouldn't hurt to take a closer look as well, so he left a bit away.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 2:53 pm

Misuri got out of the shade and followed his dog then glanced to Akito with a small smirk.
"SO...You're a kitty cat right?"
He wondered how the neko would respond to his sarcastic insult since he obviously wasn't going to try and keep up his side of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 3:04 pm

Akito shook his head a bit side to side with almost a bit of a smirk after hearing what Misuri has said. He isn't one to let that get to him being called a kitty and stuff and knows by the tone that he said that, he's trying to mess with him but isn't working. "Sure, whatever you say." He said back, using sarcasm as well and runs a bit more faster to in front of the dog to stop it. As he expect, indeed the bear is just a bit away and sees that it has stop and looks around.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 3:16 pm

Misuri exhales in disappointment but dosen't wipe the smirk of his face. Misuri catches up to his dog and pulls on the colar to stop him from getting any closer to the bear and regards it warily since he had taken notes that most humans had bears for machines. It appeared to be wild but that didn't make the situation any less dangerous.
"Hn. So Akito-chan found a bear?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 3:27 pm

Akito again shrugs a bit to what Misuri has said, once again good try getting to him but at the part about Akito-chan, that makes him remember the last time he was call that, which was a while ago but a 'interesting' friend of his. He shrugs that thought off."Maybe." He says back still in his sarcastic tone, then looks more to the bear as it seems like it's about to look their way. He jumps into a tree on a branch."Might wanna move.." He sees that it was already to late to finish that sentence and sees the bear starting to walk closer to where they are then moves faster spotting them there and as it was about to attack, he jumps down on top of it pushing it down into the ground."Well, move already." He says to Misuri.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 3:34 pm

"Heh, Show off."
Misuri released the dog's collar and jumped onto the nearest branch and stood there, watching his dog back up then finally run off since it wasn't a human's machine. The boy looked back to the neko and scoffed, waving a hand.
"Alright, let it go. You proved yourself."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 3:40 pm

Akito smirked a bit more showing it this time, he wasn't trying to show off or anything, he just happens to remember who this bear was and just wanted to give a thanks back for what it has done before. The bear seem mad and shakes it self a bit which Akito jumps a bit away from it."Not showing off, just pay back to it." He says then notice the bear still going after it, which made Akito left a bit away for a moment to get away from it then he left on top of a tree going back to where Misuri is at standing on the next branch of that tree. He seems to not notice much of a cut on his hand at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 3:53 pm

Misuri chuckled and shook his head as he watched the bear with curious eyes. Payback huh? For what I wonder? He rubbed his chin thoughtfully then caught a familar scent, making his eyes flash red for a moment and loose focus but after a bit of blinking. They were back to their blue purple color and he rubbed a finger under his nose.
"Heh. Sure, whatever you say Akito-chan."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 4:03 pm

Akito thought he had seen Misuri's eyes red for a moment but didn't pay no mind to that, it was for pay back for when he had attack him in his arm not to long ago, he looks to his right arm."Yes pay back, for trying to attack before." He says as if it in a way still annoyed him a bit but doesn't say anything else to that. His nose moved a bit smelling something and sees a bit of blood dripping down. He looks at his hand seeing a cut, his tail twitch a bit looking at it, with thoughts on how did he not notice this."Funny, another cut." He says a bit quietly.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 4:12 pm

Misuri said nothing covering his mouth andnose for a moment, smelling the blood clearly from where he was at. When was the last time he ate? Sure, human food is okay but it can only suffice for so long. He smiles and removes his hand as he looks up to Akito and taps his finger against the tree.
"Hm? Another? Akito-chan has bad luck when it comes to bears. Pretty typical when you think about it, you and black cat ears and tail."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 4:23 pm

Akito swings his tail to one side and moves his hand on the cut on the other hand staying quiet for the moment. Not bad luck, last time some annoying noise bug him and that was right when the bear was going after him. He shrugs to that not really wanting to say it. "Not black, the same as my hair color." He says to looking at his cut, he doesn't have anything to cover it so he remains covering it a bit with his other hand. He then jumps into another branch more closer to Misuri. "Well lets leave, before it comes back thanks to this cut." He also says, before going into another branch a bit closer then stops to look back at Misuri, waiting for him as well.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 4:30 pm

Misuri glanced to Akito then back to the branch he was on, wanting to hide the red that entered his eyes for a moment then smiled and asked honestly.
"Sounds like an idea. By foot or tree?"
He looks down to see his dog by the tree and ponders the safety from on ground where the bear would be able to pick up Akito's scent easily now that the neko was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 4:36 pm

Akito thought by tree would be more well better in a way, but either one is fine with him, if another bear or animal were to come from the smell of blood, he at least knows how to defend himself."Doesn't matter." He says quietly then jumps into the ground off the branch and moves his tail into a curl a bit. It almost had slip his mind he is with a vampire now and looks back to where Misuri is at.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 4:42 pm

Misuri followed suit and landed next to Akito before looking down to his dog and patting his head. He tried not to focus on the scent so as not to make his eyes turn red yet again but stay their natural color. Hikaru, the dog, started to walk around them both, sniffing the ground for any traces of bear scent that signaled it to be near.
"Alright then. Where to?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Forest
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next