Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 12 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 12 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Forest

Go down 
+8
Misuri Dachou
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Akito
Cookie
Susanoo
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Misuri Dachou
Scout

Akemi Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 4:42 pm

Misuri followed suit and landed next to Akito before looking down to his dog and patting his head. He tried not to focus on the scent so as not to make his eyes turn red yet again but stay their natural color. Hikaru, the dog, started to walk around them both, sniffing the ground for any traces of bear scent that signaled it to be near.
"Alright then. Where to?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 4:52 pm

Akito looks away and shrugs a bit not sure where to. He starts walking away and looks ahead seeing where it be better to go but for now just walking away from the bear for no trouble seems like a good idea. "Doesn't matter, just away from this area." He says while reaching into behind him, a small bag for a small cloth in there, and puts it around his hand, he did forgot he had that."Unless, you wanna play with the bear some more." He says with sarcasm in a messing around way.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 5:04 pm

Misuri glances to Akito's hand and sighs a bit in disappointment then blinks and wonders what was with the disappointied sigh but he shakes it off Just hungry...and smirks to Akito's comment.
"No, I do believe I had my fun with bears today. And show-off's."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 5:20 pm

Akito swings his tail slowly to the side and looks a bit to the side at Misuri, hearing a bit of a sigh from him. He looks back ahead after a moment and thought to mess back at him since he seems to be doing that at him."Who is this show-off hm?" He said as to he haven't has a clue to what he means."I would say something else..but don't think I will." He says while looking at his hand, at the claw mark from the bear.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 5:28 pm

Misuri twitches to Akito's actions and frowns slightly, knowing that the neko is messing with him yet again. He watches Hikaru go off ahead and follows him, ignoring the comment but then looks back to Akito who seemed to just be standing there.
"Well? You coming?"
He felt a bit hungry, maybe getting some food in him would get his mind off of sinking his teeth into someone's neck and he smiles, amused by the idea but keeps it hidden as he turns front ward again.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 5:35 pm

Akito looks back away from his hand, back to Misuri and wonders to go where. He guess sure he can come along, not really having anything much to do for now anyway. He ignores the weird smile from Misuri and walks up to where he and his dog is."Sure, where to?" He asks while looking a bit ahead for the moment then looks back to Misuri.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 5:37 pm

Misuri shrugs, honestly having no idea where he was going but walks ahead anyway with an empty smile. Hikaru follows, right on his master's heels for once usually always one to be in front.

(posting in the white dragon)
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 5:44 pm

Akito twitch his tail a bit, getting no answer back from Misuri but shrugs to it walking more as well while staying quiet and is a bit behind the other male. His ears twitches a bit as well to the other sounds coming from around and a bit away, so he just looks around for a bit and looks back ahead, almost with a empty look in his eyes which doesn't show and he thinks a bit about something as well.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 10:35 pm

Akito wearing his black hoodie sweater, with the same color pants, another type of clothing he likes to wear sometimes. He had been here for a little while so far, resting up a tree on a branch, with his back against it and is kind of high in the tree as well. He had his hood on his head, covering almost half his face, so the light wouldn't go on his eyes and since he's resting. He didn't want to be at his place, not that he stays there hardly anyway, besides when he sleeps or something. His tail is swing a bit slowly off the branch, as he remains resting with his eyes closed, with his mind kind of in some stuff, he didn't felt like being with anyone, so here he is in one of his favorite places to be at and since it's quiet besides the sounds from the forest. Peoples leaving, some changing, some dieing, and other things, indeed what a week or while it has been.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 2:26 pm

Kyuzo walked in Akemi Forest with a bag over his right shoulder filled with food which he guessed was a good place to take it easy and enjoy his food he had made. Stopping, he noticed Akito and he placed his hand up in greeting for he was going to be polite and it was up to Akito to respond to his greeting. "Ogenki desuka, [How are you] Akito-san?" Kyuzo couldn't help but greet Akito and he wondered if things were turly okay with them for they didn't get off on the right foot the other time they met and he wanted to patch somethings. Adjusting his sunglasses he waits for Akito to answer for he knew all to well what some changes have been happening, Kyuzo also couldn't help but stay away from Akito just in case he didn't want to talk.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 2:42 pm

Akito's tail still swinging a little slowly off the branch, has stop after hearing some footsteps going to where he is and also to hearing a voice he knows of course as well. Talk or not talk? That was one thing now he was thinking of and well, without even opening back his eyes, he knew Kyuzo is there and they didn't really had a good last visit the other time. Maybe he guessing it shouldn't matter or not for if he choose to talk. "It's been a while, hm?" His voice was the same quiet tone as usual and he didn't bother to yet look at him and his tail swings a bit again off the branch and then after a another moment or so, he opens his eyes now.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 3:00 pm

Kyuzo didn't say anything as he opened his bag and took out a bento box which contained a salad which he was eating now silently with chop sticks. Taking up a slice of a apple and chewing it does he reply to Akito sort of less friendly then again it was probably because he was working on chewing the apple slice that made him sound like that. "Hai, [Yes,] it has been a while and I can't help but want to re-patch things with you." Kyuzo held the chop sticks in one of his hands while he swallows the apple slice silently before glancing toward Akito and gong silent again.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:27 pm

Akito moves a bit off from having his back against the tree and watches as Kyuzo takes out some food he bring with him. That's something he doesn't wanna think to much about, for what reason it may be, he hardly has eaten anything for a while and while another reason it may be for? It's not known. His tail stops moving again and stood still and since he has a hood over his head, his ears can't be seen but they are kind of half way down as well. He stood quiet after hearing what Kyuzo has said and well felt like he wasn't to sure on what to say about that, well in a way maybe, he didn't know.

He thought that he might lose all those he has known for a while, since it's already going that way and the empty look in his eyes shows it, though it still seems like no emotions are in them. "I see.." After a few more seconds of satying quiet. "You really did change, hm..?" His tone sounded a little more quiet as he said that, going quiet again now.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:39 pm

Kyuzo looked to Akito now with his eyes narrowed lightly but that changed when he shook his head and he shrugged before saying. "Yes, changes have been happening and it makes me wonder all about this change. I honestly don't know what to make of it." his expression was thougtful and as it remains that way he looked toward Akito fully but it went away quite quickly as he looked down toward his bento box and he placed more of his salad in his mouth and as he eats silently with his mouth closed does he close his eyes and start thinking about other things rather than the negative thoughts. Kyuzo finished his bite as he looked to Akito. "How are things with you and your life?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:52 pm

Akito already knows about the many things that's been happening lately, he seen the changing of others, the dieing of some and those who just left and haven't seen for the longest. "Watching those I know, die, losing some, watching other change, not really sure on how to answer back." He shrugs a bit after saying that and as for the 'trash' part, as known as humans, he didn't bother to talk about it and felt that there wasn't any need to or anything. About his life now, he didn't felt like talking about it that much and so he stood quiet for it. "Avoiding others as well." He shrugs a bit again like that and found it 'funny' in a way, of him even talking this much and that part he didn't really like but does that rarely sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 8:02 pm

Kyuzo looked to the forest that surrounded both himself and Akito as he works on eating the last part of his salad and he never remembered having such a big eating habit then again he was busy through out being the head to his family and that does work up one. Now, not being the head of his family anymore he actually feels free and able to do stuff that he wants to do, Kyuzo decided to leave Akito alone for a few moments as he leans against a nearby tree and he begins to take a break from eating for a while and take a moment to re think. Kyuzo then glanced to the side and as he does so he sighs which seemed to be unnoticable.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 8:25 pm

Akito shook his head a little, as to pushing back some things away and the same of what he had said. He noticed the quietness from Kyuzo, who is now standing with his back against a nearby tree and well, being mostly always like that and so, his tail twitched to that as well. Saying nothing more about it seems like a s better choice to him. "So..how have you been, lately.?" He felt a bit weird talking like this again to Kyuzo, being that he they are not like how it was before, a friend or something? He wasn't sure about it. Yeah, they live in the same place, but he hardly is there that much and so, he hardly sees or doesn't talk to him there.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 8:40 pm

"I have been better, doing things that I see are right or close to it since I have already done to much damage lately. Really, my life is quite different than what I wanted it to be. That is pretty much, Akito-san." Kyuzo looked to Akito with his arms crossed and his bag which he was carrying before by his feet which held 3 more bento boxes of food and small containers of sauce. Keeping his gaze on Akito he can't help but wonder what to do now since the war was still in the area and if he actually tries to fight in it then his many years will cease. Kyuzo blinked a few times as silent as can be for he may need to practice on his skills again with a sword even though a knife is some what more effective since of its small size.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 8:00 pm

Akito sits more up on the branch and moves his hood down, now twitching his ears a bit, while still listening to what Kyuzo says. While still quiet and was thinking what things he could say, he just watch to what Kyuzo was doing then he looks away from him and after a moment or so passes, he gets up standing on the branch and his tail swings side to side as he still seems to be lost in his thoughts for a bit more "You know that two has passed away, Kirin and then there's X.E..Hm..never mind." His tail starts to twitch up, stopping from saying the other name, not sure if he should say it or not, but then again, he in a way came back as a angel though, on the other hand, he wasn't sure if he knew who Kirin was.

About what happen that day, how X.E.R.O was acting all of a sudden and that made his tail still twitched some more to that and then he shook his head a bit as to shrugging it off, not seeming to care or anything. After another minute of staying standing on the branch a bit high up the tree, he then jumps down below into the ground and looks away for a moment more then looks back to Kyuzo. The war is still on and he is with a human, but he wasn't about to say anything about that, so he looks back away and he moves his hand on his ears, and his tail stood still and also ignoring his stomach growing a bit quietly as well.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 8:15 pm

Kyuzo had reached into his bag and pulled out a bento box and as he looked to Akito he placed a bun in his mouth, this was his favorite treat very well known as a red bean paste bun. "Hm, Kirin-san passed away." it was as if he had lost what he was going to say and as he takes a bite of the bun showing a red color inside of it he can't help but look down remembering that somewhere along the lines Kirin had something wrong with him and he didn't understand what. Kyuzo glanced to Akito and he just looked away for it seemed it wasn't his place to talk to Akito for watching someone die was indeed something emotional that is if the person was close to one or the other. "What was the other name?" he glanced to Akito curiously for a moment he thought he remembered the name.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 8:35 pm

Akito just remembered that he had some more pocky left with him from a bit ago, so he reaches into a small bag he had with him and that he brings something, now taking out a box with a few more pocky left but there wasn't that much and he bites a bit of it, then another piece of it. He was there when it happened, of both of them passing away, first Kirin and after it was X.E.R.O. He wouldn't really say that Kirin, was really a 'friend' so he couldn't really say much about being sad and stuff for him and well making him seem 'emotionless'. He wasn't close to him so nothing much about it. The other one now, he was there along watched as he was slowing passing away as well, those memory went into his head again. "X.E.R.O."

His tone sounded a bit more quietly, while he said the other name. Hardly no one knew about him being alive, as a angel that is and not sure if some knew he even dead. He eats the pocky stick, as he looks to Kyuzo. "I was with both when they had passed away, for Kirin..Mori.." He shook his head a bit, eating the rest of his pocky stick and looks back away and was quiet, wondering what Kyuzo would say back, now that he knows who was the other guy.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 8:49 pm

Kyuzo took another silent bite out of his bun and as he finishes his bite he speaks. "Hm, now that doesn't help much. All that seems to be happening is a lot of hardships as well as emotional ties being broke. X.E.R.O passed away and then Kirin. I can't really speak of anything. Since stuff like that is sort of better to be left alone." glancing to the side away from Akito he couldn't help but think about the war and what could he really do since things were sort of bad at the moment. Kyuzo looked to his bun which was his treat, and he couldn't help but think that this would spoil the rest of his food since he made a lot. Closing his eyes he silently coughed so he could clear up his throat and after doing that he looked to Akito. "Gomen, [Sorry,] if I can't say anything more about the both of them. I met Kirin twice or actually three times and X.E.R.O once and after that, that was it I didn't see him after that. "

Last edited by Kyuzo Mamoru on Thu 29 Sep 2011, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 5:53 pm

Akito still was looking at his pocky stick, while hearing what else Kyuzo had to say and then he takes another pocky stick out and then he puts the remaining pocky, the box back away in the bag and closes it back. He takes a small bite of the pocky, he kind of still couldn't shake the bit of weird feeling while talking or being in the same place as Kyuzo, which is also why he's ignoring it. He also wasn't asking for him to really say anything about what he told him, he just felt like saying it, nothing really more or it seems like that. "It's fine, not like I was asking for you to really say anything, seeing others killed or dieing, nothing new to me.

He was saying, being used to seeing things like that, after all even before coming here to this new area and starting a new life, or it would seem like that. He then bites another piece of his pocky stick and then looks back to Kyuzo, seeing him looking at his food then looks away."Hm..some real food sounds about good." He meant instead of just pocky and since he hardly ate for a while, so maybe going some place else for food sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 10:38 pm

Kyuzo glanced to Akito and couldn't help but ask. "Hm, would you like some of my steak dish?" since Akito said something about food he couldn't help but say something about the food and if he wanted some since he was kind of on a picnic and had made a lot of food. Kyuzo reached into his bag pulling out a bento box with steak, vegetables, miso soup, and shrimp sliced and placed over the rice and it still smelled good since he hadn't eaten yet. "If you would like you could also have half of my cake as well, since it is vanilla?" since he had been eating a bun he finished it off and as he finishes it he looks to Akito curiously since he wasn't going to talk about it. Kyuzo knew better than to speak of emotional things and he knew how Akito was, kind of.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 6:29 pm

Akito's ears twitched a bit hearing Kyuzo asking if he wants any of his food, his steak dish. He looks back to him then to his food and then he watches as he takes out more food and he looks back down for a moment and his tail still swing slowly. Now the part where he heard about the cake, if he wanted a piece of his vanilla cake, his tail still moving to that. He have a sweet tooth for those kind of things and so, he may tend to act different a bit to sweets. After another minute or so of looking still away, he looks back to the food and nods a bit, while moving his hand on the back of his head for a moment. "If you wanna share, sure..and for the cake." He then walks a bit closer to him and decides to take a seat down a bit away from him and swings his tail a bit slowly some more.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 6:36 pm

Kyuzo smirked before handing Akito his steak dish as well as a slice of cake which was in a plate, he would be glad to share his food with people and not to forget to mention this was a picnic that he was on and he just happened to meet Akito which wasn't a bad thing. As calmly as possible he nodded to Akito and speaks. "When you get done just go ahead and give me my box and plate back for I need to wash them when I return to my apartment" Kyuzo looked upward after saying that and he really did enjoy the air around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Forest
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next