Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 14 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 14 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Forest

Go down 
+8
Misuri Dachou
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Akito
Cookie
Susanoo
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Akemi Forest - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2012, 9:36 pm

Mori stared at Keigo before rolling his eyes and turning back to Kyuzo, still sensing something from him that his instincts worry even more about his friend.The neko didn't understand exactly why his friend was doing this, even if a friend had asked him to do it why would someone who care put another person under extreme danger. The neko noddedto Kyuzo and flicked his ears before crossing his arms in an easy going manenr.
"So what exactly did Keigo do? Steal movie from the nearest Wal-Mart?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2012, 9:45 pm

Kyuzo looked to Mori and spoke. "If I remember correctly he was a second commander of a dangerous mob. He placed a few in the hospital and killed 3 officials." Keigo shyly laughed obviously taking the whole thing as a compliment. Kyuzo closed his eyes as he thought a bit more to himself about wether he would get paid for this or not but if he did he may buy something to ease his emotions or probably give him the help he needs to place confidence in himself.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2012, 9:53 pm

Mori tilted his head as Kyuzo spoke and narrowed his eyes at Keigo as he had the audacity to feel praised. He halfw anted to kick him in the shin to see if that would make him feel so proud. The neko would be satisfied to see that happen. Yet he remaiend still and near Kyuzo as if afraid that if he stood too close to Keigo, he would catch whatever stupidity waved off of him. Mori scratched the side of his cheek thoughtfully as he pondered allowed.
"Those are crimes worthy of jail time for life. Why not just let him go to jail and learn his lesson through hard work, being alone, and being forced against his will by a couple of inmates."
Knowing what kind of look he would get from Kyuzo after his last comment, he offered another casual shrug of his slender shoulders to show his carelessness.
"It happens in thosekind of facilities."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2012, 10:02 pm

Kyuzo sighed and all he wanted to do was smoke but he knew he bad he would feel soon after, glancing to Mori he shrugged before saying. "I could have done that but I couldn't. Yatta, all I know is that I feel horrible and besides I don't have the energy to do anything at this point." Kyuzo rubbed his head and groaned silenty while Keigo continued to be proud.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2012, 10:11 pm

Mori frowned lightly somehow finally as he rubbed the back of his head, compltely confused now that he was truly missing something here. A friend asked for help. A criminal was passed over. His friend was now stressed over the whole thing. Mori frowned, his ears slowly slanting backwards as he smelled the air about him coming from Keigo and he turned around the give the man a quick yet relentless kick to the shin right where he imagined doing so.
"Keep acting smug and I'll aim higher and with more force."
Relaxed and satisfied, Mori turned back to Kyuzo.
"And why exactly are you putting up with this beside feelings of guilt?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2012, 12:39 pm

Kyuzo's eyes went wide upon seeing the attack from Mori on Keigo, the other blonde haired male gasped and groaned as he bends over clutching the place where he was kicked and began whispering to himself which was unclear. Kyuzo looked to Mori and he sighed slightly as he shrugged as he answered Mori's question. "I'm putting up with it cause well I got nothing else to do and it is a very important chore and such to my friend. Not only that, but work which has become a chore thanks to mister helps a lot. Besides, things just aren't working out now. I recently broke up with Sunshine thinking it best for her, I obviously still need work with myself and my confidence. I may hold her back from doing everything that she wants to do. Also, I may not satisfy her anymore. I know it is sad really." Keigo stopped his groans and such of pain and he looked to Kyuzo and he frowned looking downward and standing up he walked to Kyuzo, or more so limped. "Oi, everything is sad anymore. Besides, think about ya future." Kyuzo blinked and looked to Keigo and he smirked a bit loosely as he closed his eyes. "Future huh? It is obvious now that my life maybe a little hard for me to live, much like my childhood. I haven't forgot my sister and the things that have happened to me from back then. I use to be sensitive back then because of it but look at me now. Is this a great change? Probably not." Keigo smirked faintly as he blew a bubble and shrugged. "Eh, changes happen on and off in ones life. True, you had a sucky childhood I bet it was so bad that you felt well helpless right? That is where you draw the line and cross a line with promise like me!"

Kyuzo made a narrowed eyed expression making Keigo snicker then flinch upon Kyuzo's response. "Oi, the day I be like you I will be dead already. Guess who kills me? Come on guess!" Keigo smiled. "Cancer?" Kyuzo went silent and popped his knuckles as he walked toward Keigo with a look of rage showed on his expression making the other blonde haired male run for his life. Kyuzo understood that in a way Keigo tried to cheer him up and he felt a little better and now he wanted to punish the kid for calling him 'old' yet again.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2012, 6:26 pm

Mori couldn't help but smirk as he glanced to Keigo beforereturning to Kyuzo and patting his shoulder wondering if this would all be worth it in the end. The neko twitched his ears at what Kyuzo said about his ex-girlfriend Sunshine. He wasn't worthy of her? She deserved better. Mori seemed to grow uncomfortable as he thought of Raven that exact moment and he looked away as Keigo started talking about something, he wasn't barely even paying attention at the time. It wasn't till cancer came up that Mori seemed to break out of his thoughts, his black ears twitched once before he glanced to the two and dropped his ears.
"Hm. About time you didn't get mad at me for once when you get called old-Wise! I said wise..."
Mori grinned at him innocently, putting his hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 8:11 pm

Kyuzo stopped and he grumbled with his eyes closed and placed both hands on the top of his head as he yelled. "N-Nani!?! Why is everyone against me!!!" Keigo made a cat face at Kyuzo's reaction and he pointed to Kyuzo with his eyes closed. "We are against you cause you have no value as of now! You are a old man! Learn it, love it, and live it buddy!" Kyuzo stopped his yelling of humorous proportions as he snapped his head to Keigo making the other blonde haired male twitch and freeze upon seeing the look on his face. "You know with that face you would be accepted to being some kind of killer in those thriller movies?" Kyuzo was about to lose his temper beyond any normal level but he sighed and he looked down with his blonde hair in his face and not long after did he place his left hand up and cup over his mouth as tears escaped his eyes. Keigo blinked and twitched before looking to both side to side before covering his face and mumbling things which were not at all normal.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 8:19 pm

Mori blinked at Kyuzo's comment and frowned deeply to the accusation. His ears slanted back even more in annoyance. What right? What right did he have to do so? The neko glared silently at the ground as he was paired with Keigo, not at all happy as he ignored their argueing. The world is full of idiots, he concluded. Hearing an absense of words, Mori's tail twitched to the side before he glanced up, smelling something salty and blinked in surprise seeing Kyuzo crying. He stepped up to his friend and reached with a hand, placing it on his shoulder.
"Kyuzo-san...Ignore him. He's being an idiot. Please don't cry."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm

Keigo froze and backed away for the time being while chewing his gum he had in his mouth for a little while. Kyuzo shook his head as he looked to the side away from Mori. "It is not because of what he had said. It is because how much was happening right now. I honestly don't know what to do, I can't seem to do anything right. I always seem to make those closest to me sad or hate me." Kyuzo wiped his eyes with the back of his right hand and he was glad that his sunglasses were not on his face at this moment. Keigo looked upward to the sky and he looked like he was about to say something to the both of them but decided to stay silent.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 8:34 pm

Mori glanced behind him at Keigo, thankful that he was silent for now. He turned his attention back to Kyuzo and smiled, trying to make him feel better as he stepped closer and moved Kyuzo's hand away, using his own hand to wipe away his friend's tears gently. He tried hard not to wince at Kyuzo's comment and did his best not to think about it. He knew that alot of people probably and did get hurt by Kyuzo's actions but he knew that it wasn't all his fault. Kyuzow as going throw tough times and sometimes that meant having to distance yourself from others.
"I don't hate you. Does that make me a distant friend of yours?"
He moved his hands away after wiping away as many tears as he could, staring at Kyuzo with a patient smile. Being completly opposite than how he usually was which was cold, sarcastic and rude to few people.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 8:40 pm

Kyuzo blinked to the action he was getting from Mori and he shook his head. "I hardly think you are a distant friend of mine. Probably the only one that doesn't hate me or are sad by my actions. Adults do it everytime, or I do more than other adults do. In a way I am probably a foolish adult." Keigo sighed and looked to Kyuzo and Mori silently but never did he come to say anything as he blew a bubble and kept the bubble up and now that was all infront of his mouth was a small bubble as he watched the two almost curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 8:48 pm

Mori blinked to Kyuzo's comment and he smiled, feeling a little honored by what he said but he pushed that aside to another side of his head as he sighed slightly to what Kyuzo said about him being foolish. The neko stopped to think for a moment before he opened his mouth and chose his words carefully.
"Alot of adults of foolish. Everyone makes mistakes. Kyuzo, you are one of the lucky people who hasn't dropped to the lowest of the low. You still have things that most other people would kill to have. You have a job, you have a home, you have friends. You aren't alone."

(Nice picture. Where'd ya get it? xD)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 8:56 pm

Kyuzo closed his eyes as he smirked faintly, he couldn't honestly agree with all that Mori said and he knew that in a way or he believed to think that. "Hai, I do have everything that people would kill for but my life is always turning out to be negative. Raven-chan and then Sunshine-chan are gravely hurt because of me and so that explains my very infected life style. I'm tainted already from the start." Keigo clapped his hands making Kyuzo twitch. "Alright, you have actually called yourself tainted. Now then why don't you and I both go to jail together what do you say?" Kyuzo narrowed his eyes at Keigo but he shook his head before looking to Mori. "Thanks for the comfort though it will do little good cause now I seem to be more strained at this moment. It isn't your fault it is my childhood that had placed this negative feel upon me. I guess I can look at myself as being tainted. Heh." Kyuzo smiled down right purely with his eyes closed and a large harmless grin to come over his features. Keigo seemed disturbed by Kyuzo's face and couldn't help but cough and look away.

(XD Which picture. All of them? One in the middle? My avatar? In any case I got most of these pictures from photobucket and the one in my avatar from Zerochan. I just edited it. lol)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:10 pm

Mori twitched his ears, becoming uncomfortable again as he glanced to the side hearing Raven's name pop up again and he opened his mouth to speak but Keigo started speaking again soon afterwards. He flinched and looked to the criminal with his ears still slanted, a expressionless look on his face as he listened to the two of them. Mori twiddled his thumbs as they talked, looked down to the ground and when he finally did speak, it was soft.
"Not everyone has a good childhood, Kyuzo. Any child can become tainted. Any child can become messed up. You...your just looking for excuses."
Mori dropped his hands and looked to Kyuzo, his eyes narrowing.
" 'You are not alone' has more than one meaning in this case."
Mori crossed his arms, looking away, his ears slanting only further almost into his hair.

(Avatar, lol)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:22 pm

Kyuzo made his traditional 'Eh?' noise as he looked to Mori and he sighed shaking his head. "Yatta, I get you. I'm not tainted, I just suck in situations where people give me their affection. That makes me sound pathetic." Keigo laughed and placed his arms up in the air. "GOAL!" Kyuzo's body made a strange postion as he was now standing on his right foot as his left was up in the air almost making it look as if someone threw something at him but recovering he shook his fist at the other blonde haired male. "Baka! I'm going to kick you across the field in less than a second!" Keigo twitched but laughed before making a sly cat face. "Something tells me you love that boy infront of you eh? Things like that happen. Oh, but that would mean your a old man going after young boys. Ew!" Keigo rubbed his face as well as hiding his face with his hands as he made a squeal of disgust making Kyuzo glare daggers and storm toward Keigo. "BAKA!" Keigo jumped and before he could run away he got grabbed and then getting a painful noogie on his head which hurt more than a burning fire making the other blonde yell out in pure pain.

(Ah, well I already explained. Your welcome mister super specific guy! XD)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:36 pm

Mori sighed, feeling that his words were traveling into one of Kyuzo's ears, winding around his brain then getting kicked out through the other ears. The neko watched as Keigo and Kyuzo exchanged words while he glanced to the side. Mori flattened his ears against his head as he looked to the ground again, stepping out of Kyuzo's way as the man went to attack the criminal. Blood splattered the ground. The walls. The chains that had kept him there. The screams had stopped. The silence was killing. Killing..He was gone. It was cold. The air...it was quiet. Mori broke out of his thoughts and looekd to the two before sighing to Kyuzo.
"Baka, you. Send him to jail."

(Thank you, Mr. TMI-Guy XD)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:42 pm

Kyuzo stopped his attack on Keigo's head as he looked to Mori and dropping the criminal he couldn't help but blink once upon hearing the thud and right after that did he cover his mouth as he laughed. Keigo had a funny face over his features and a stream of smoke which came off of the top of his head, this was the reason why Kyuzo was laughing but that quickly changed as he now became serious. "Hai, I could do that and then hurt my friends feelings. It was either the criminal or his daughter and so I choose someone who needed the help more." Kyuzo made a slightly unknown expression, if he did choose the daughter then chances are he may not be able to look at her for she was about the same age as his sister and knowing Kyuzo he may come to mistake her as being Rinkage which he knew he didn't have the heart for it. Kyuzo was having a hard time trying to get over his sister's death still.

(XD lol)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:55 pm

Mori raised an eyebrow as he looked to the pathetic lumpon the floor and he couldn't stop a snicker from rising to his throat as he watched the little smoke rising from the man's head. He cleared his throat to try and contain his amusement as Kyuzo suddenly turned serious. The neko twitched his ears, looking to Kyuzo with a blank look unsure of what to say. The daughter...who was the daughter? He didn't ask. Mori knew about Kyuzo's sister, Rinkage.
"If you say so, but I'm not afraid to hurt this guy."
Mori gave a light kick to the lump on the floor, wondering it Keigo was going to stay down there. He put a foot on the guy's head, ginning in a devious way.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 10:01 pm

Kyuzo looked down to Keigo as well and he glanced upward to Mori silently and after doing so he closed his eyes before opening his eyes lightly picking up on where his sunglasses were. "In any case, he won't be with me all that long. That was actually better than how he usually expresses himself. Though, when he does leave I will be alone in my apartment again not that it is a bad thing I guess." Keigo blinked and made a expression that said it all on how much annoyed he was with Mori's foot on his head. Kyuzo picked up on his sunglasses and he looked to Keigo seeing that he was awake now. "Tell me, Keigo. When do you want to return or are you going to stick with me for a little while. It's your call." Keigo made a expression and softly pushed Mori's foot off of his head as he looked up to Kyuzo and he smirked. "Honestly I may return and actually try to get my life on tract. If I don't then you little boy toy won't stop tormenting me." Kyuzo made a not so amused facial features as his eyes narrowed at the snickering blonde who was still laying on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 10:10 pm

Mori listened for a while, watching Keigo under his foot, his ears slightly twitching to what Kyuzo was saying. Helooked up after a while and shrugged his shoulders, expression pretty much around that phase of okay, whatever. Now that he notice that Keigo seemed to be alive, the neko felt his foot being brushed aside and he pulled away, his ears perked quietly as he listened to the two of them only to have his eyes widen at what Keigo said and he shoved his foot back on the man's head, pushing him down once more, without mercy.
"Eat dirt, criminal."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 10:17 pm

Keigo grunted and tried to get Mori's foot off of his face. "See! I'll leave!" Kyuzo made a interested facial feature but that changed as he nodded and he sighed still interested though, he was going to leave which means he may actually do something on his own for a change and probably try to correct himself and his confidence. "Very well. Oh, before I forget Mori is very important to me. Later." Kyuzo waved before walking off and he smirked of course when Keigo squirmed and managed to get up and chase after Kyuzo for he wanted to leave as quickly as possible and the both of them were going to return to Kyuzo's apartment so Kyuzo could sign the papers and then give it to Keigo showing proof of him wanting to change his life for the better. Kyuzo guessed since Keigo was going to change his life for the better so was he.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 10:29 pm

Mori nearly was thrown off his feet as he was finally able to be pushed away by Keigo and he stumbled away from him, straightening himself easily. The neko scoffed and he ignored it for a while as he looked to the side. Staying quiet, he watched as they begun to leave. Mori blinked andhe looked down to the ground in a distracted manner, not really paying attention. He kicked at the ground and looked to the trees wondering if he should continuing eating in the comfort of the leaves or just leave himself.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

Male Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 1:09 am

Having not been here that long, being new around here after all. A young male going by the name of Saitou, who seems around the age of 17 or so, wearing his usual type of favorite clothing, that being a red sweater-shirt that's short sleeve, with the hood over his head. A black and white long sleeve shirt under it, and black pants. Standing above on a branch of a tree, his red eyes scanning the area."Hm..this seems like a good relaxing place." He quiety said to himself, thinking outloud as he then thought to rest here just for a bit.

Stretching out his arms above his head, as he let then let out a quiet yawn, not having rested much for sometime now. Maybe some sweets about now seems good, or maybe just getting some real food also sounds about good. With that thought aside now, he moved his arms back down to reach into his pocket and took out a pocky box. He took one pocky stick out of the box with his mouth, putting back away the box, as he then bit on a piece.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 1:17 am

Kyuzo was walking through the forest, his hair was down and looked a little messy as he walked through the woods of Akemi. It had been a while since he had walked through said woods, not that his mind would allow him to think alot on it. Oftenly, his mind would stop working and then a red blaze would cover both of his eyes making it seem like someone was messing some kind of switch that connected to his brain. Kyuzo had already sort of experienced this not to long ago, so he is a little loose in the thinking department. Naturally, he can speak normally and act like himself but then that changes to him wanting to punch something or hurt himself to even someone. It was rather complicated but in a way his body wanted to get rid of some kind of stress that he had went through for a awfully long time. Kyuzo's attire was a little on the revealing side, not at all did he care about what he was wearing. Only simple straps of bandages fitted him being much like a top, and black long jeans that covered over his boots.

Kyuzo was clean now, it doesn't mean that he will stay clean for long.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

Male Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 1:27 am

Saitou taken another bite with the pocky stick still in his mouth, he looked to the sky, weather being good was one thing he did enjoy. He just dislikes the weather not being good for reasons, though it started to get a bit colder around, but he didn't really minded it that much. As he thought on some things, one of course being this new area he had came to just a short while ago, who knows who he would meet with his time staying right? That was one thing he did find amusing, to see if anyone or anything would be around.

Having finished his pocky stick, he looked down to have then noticed a different scent coming closer to where he was at and turned his attention to where it was. He said nothing for now, as to waiting to see who's coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Forest
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next