Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_vote_lcap100%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Hotaru Flower Field

Go down 
+2
fallen soul
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:44 am

Kyuzo blinked and returned to kiss that Sunshine had given him, he couldn't help but respond since the last one he did was a very small one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:48 am

As Sunshine kissed him, her heart flurished, the feeling she had once before with the man who broke her heart. But she didn't care for him, it was a long time ago and all she cared about at that very moment was the man who was holding her close. As she finished the kiss she placed her forehead to his and looked into his eyes, her golden bright eyes shimmering as she looked directly at him.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:50 am

Kyuzo blushed after the kiss and seeing her looking into his eyes made him embarrassed. "You know you have beautiful eyes." He was unaware of the moon hitting his gray colored eyes almost reflecting the moon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:55 am

Sunshine chuckled, kissing him again lightly. It was strange for Sunshine to fall for someone she had just met, but she had spent most of her night with him, just watching the stars, romantic as that was. She was happy, nonetheless.

"And as do you."

She replied placing her thumb on his cheek and lightly caressing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:58 am

Kyuzo's embarrassement disappeared after the kiss and he felt her hand touch his cheek and he smiled. "Hey, is it not the mans job to say that?" Kyuzo was very happy right about now, his thoughts left about his addiction for a short time since Sunshine was happy he couldn't help but feel proud of himself which of course was a childish thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:02 am

She chuckled and shook her head, Kyuzo was something, Sunshine thought, she loved how he could make her laugh even though he was hurting inside, he knew well how to hide his emotions, but Sunshine could feel that his heart needed to be set free and for himself to be happy again. Somehow, if Sunshine ever met across the woman who he was with, she would be embarassed and ashamed.

"It doesn't always have to be a mans job to make their significant other feel special."

Sunshine stated happily.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:05 am

Kyuzo sighed. "True.." He was embarrassed again as he kissed her forehead and sat up a bit. "Well, I must be leaving then. See you around?" Kyuzo stood up and looked to her with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:12 am

Sunshine sat up and looked at Kyuzo, she was confused by his sudden actions, but she didn't let it get the best of her, she just looked up at him and nodded, she then got up as well and took the blanket in hand, folding it and placing it under her right arm holding it. She faced Kyuzo and smiled, she bowed instead of hugging him since she didn't know exactly what he wanted. As she straightened herself back up and looking back at Kyuzo that warm and loving smile.

"Mkay Kyuzo, I hope to see you soon."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:14 am

Kyuzo nodded as he blew a kiss. "Hope so too." Kyuzo walked off for he now had to tell his girlfriend the truth for he was a honest guy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:17 am

She blew a kiss back and bowed, she turned around and walk the opposite way.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 12:34 am

Lilly sat in the middle of the feild, holding a blue bell in her fingers. A soft sigh escaped her lips and her finger tips brushed the blue blossoms.

'Oh Asch... I miss you, where could you be...?'
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey
Birthday : 1992-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 12:42 am

Zeno layed near a small stream fast asleep sourroned by a few roses and tigerlilys.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 12:43 am

Lilly's pale blue eyes began to tear up and soon she began to cry softly.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 12:48 am

Asch sneezes then slowly gets pulled into the creek and floats by her slowly opening his eyes to see her then huggles her.

" I missed you so much lily."
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 12:54 am

Lilly gasped as she was hugged, then smiled widely and hugged Asch back,

"Asch you're back!! I missed you so much!!"
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 12:58 am

Asch smiles at pats her head. " I know lily i know ." He sits down next to her and looks up at the sky as a strange machine is seen in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 1:00 am

Lilly dried her eyes and held tightly onto Asch's hand.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 1:06 am

He smiled and kissed her cheek as the machine flew closer and closer. asch took a quick sniff the growled softly under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 1:06 am

Lilly smiled and then looked up at him.

"Asch what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 1:11 am

Asch grabed her and jumped back as a spray of silver arrows fall from the sky and a mech appears on the other side of the stream.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 1:14 am

Lilly screams and clung to Asch.

"What's going on?!!"
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 1:19 am

Asch looked at the mech and held lily closer to him and whispered into her ear. " run I'll meet you at the apartment I promise."

The mech starts to aim another round of silver arrows.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 1:24 am

Lilly turns and begins running back hom elike Asch had told her to.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 1:36 am

Asch smirked and jumped onto the mechs copit and turned into a werewolf with crimson fur and punched his fist threw the glass then grabed then human and ripped off his left arm then slashed his jugular then and jumped out of the mech and kicked it into the water causing it to short circit then heads back to lily's place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 9:29 pm

Scar sat in a little gazebo in a field of flowers sighing to herself. The sun had just sunk under the horizon leaving the moon hanging in the sky and the stars dancing around it. Wind blew though the trees and crickets chirped from within the grass. Closing her eyes, Scar listened to the beautiful sounds of nature around her, wishing she could have someone to share this moment with.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 10:00 pm

Suki came running through the flowers in her dark black wolf form, barking and jumping as she flew through the flowers. She stopped in the middle of the field to look around for people. Seeing none, though she didn't snif the air like she should have, she fell down into the flowers and started to roll around like crazy, going back and forth. When she finally calmed down she sighed out wolfly and turned back into her human form, wearing a bright pink dress with purple flowers going all the way down the right side. There was no left sleeve so you could see the ending of her tattoo, the vines going up her back to her left shoulder. Her hair was flown back so her scar was noticeable on her forehead, her other one on her right arm covered up slightly by her purple shash she had on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotaru Flower Field
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next