Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Hotaru Flower Field

Go down 
+2
fallen soul
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:21 am

Sakuda finally caught up with Lisanna, blinking as she looked around. "Where'd the bunny go?" She sniffed the air, then glanced down, eyes a bit wide. She then looked to Lisanna, her eyes still wide. She growled slightly. "Hell nah! Stay there." She pointed to Lisanna before sprinting off with a large amount of speed. She disappeared for a few moments amoung some bushes. A few seconds passed before there was a large bark and growling sounds, then a yipping sound. Sakuda came back, her clothes a bit bigger than before. She held the white rabbit in her arms, stroking it's ears and smiling at it. It's back was bleeding slightly, and it looked scared shitless, but Sakuda managed to convince it she was safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:26 am

Lisanna did as she was told and stayed right in that spot, though she shed some tears for the rabbit which she was almost sure was dead. She glanced around as she heard the bark and yipping, wanting to go investigate what it was but Sakuda had told her to stay there so she didn't move but as she saw Sakuda coming back and the rabbit in her arms she sniffled a bit and wiped away her tears, running over to greet the two and she looked at Sakuda before gently hugging her, being sure not to hurt or scare the rabbit that was between them, "Thank you...."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:31 am

Sakuda smiled, nodding her head to show Lisanna it wasn't a problem. "That fox was a young teen. I almost made the damn guy faint. He dropped the rabbit and ran off. Afterall, this ones a small girl. She told me so." Sakuda sat down, bringing the bunny and Lisanna with her. She carefully set the rabbit on Lisanna's lap, smiling at the hare as she leaned over to her jeans, digging her claws into it, tearing at the material. "Poor thing could of died if the den was close enough," she said over the ripping sounds of her jeans tearing. Sakuda smiled when she got a long enough piece, then she carefully tied it around the bunny, making sure it covered the wound on it's back. "There we go. Be careful when you pet it," she said, using her left index finger to rub the rabbit's front paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:38 am

Lisanna sat down with Sakuda as she brought her down and looked to the rabbit that Sakuda had placed in her lap, some tears still in her eyes as she gently stroked the rabbit's head while minding it's wound, "I feel like it's my fault.....If I hadn't chased her then she wouldn't have gotten hurt..." Once again her eyes had faded to blue and at what happened she wasn't exactly in the mood to play around anymore as she said, her voice cracking slightly, "Sorry...." She was speaking to the rabbit who she was taking extreme care in petting and lifted an arm to wipe away some of the tears again. Her breathing was slightly uneven as she was trying to keep from completely crying as she glanced at Sakuda then away.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:44 am

Sakuda smiled as the rabbit twitched it's, er, her nose, speaking to Sakuda. She listened, before glancing up at Lisanna. "Don't cry," she told the pink-haired girl, "it wasn't your fault. Apparently that fox had been stalking her all of today, so she was running from him in the first place. Don't feel guilty," she said. Her smile was reassuring, and she continued to pet the paws of the bunny. She then leaned over, gripping Lisanna's chin delicately, before turning her head to face Sakuda's. "Hey. There's no need to cry. The rabbit's OK now." she wiped Lisanna's remaining tears, then smiled. "Common. Smile for me, Lisanna."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:51 am

Lisanna sniffed a bit more, still feeling as though it was her fault, "B-but if I hadn't chased her....then she would have.....stayed over by us and then...." She sniffed a bit more "Maybe the fox wouldn't have taken her..." Her hand no longer stroked the rabbit's head but rather rested on her back near her tail to keep away from her wound. She now looked at Sakuda since she had gently taken her chin into her hand and turned her face back to her, but as she wiped the tears from Lisanna's eyes some more showed up in their place and her lip quivered some as she tried to smile for Sakuda, her sensitive side showing.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:56 am

Sakuda smiled and ran her fingers through Lisanna's hair, before looking back to where the fox had ran off with the bunny earlier. She snorted and glared, then smirked. "Would you feel better if I got you some very pretty fox skin?" She asked, giving Lisanna a suggestive look, trying to make her smile. "But really, the rabbit's fine now. It'll heal great, and will be back to hunting for carrots soon enough," she told Lisanna, her eyes practically begging the pink-hair girl not to cry. The one thing Sakuda couldn't stand was tears. Ever since she was small she hated seeing someone cry. It bothered and worried her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:01 am

Lisanna slowly scooted herself closer to Sakuda, being careful not to her or lose the rabbit in the process before slowly leaning forward, taking her hand from the rabbit's back to wrap her arms around Sakuda's neck, pulling her torso tightly against Sakuda while her legs just barely touched her's, ensuring the rabbits safety as she buried her face into Sakuda's neck, mumbling against her skin in response to her first question, "N-n-no...." She started to calm slightly at what Sakuda said afterward though left her face against her neck and held herself tightly to her, "Y-you think so...?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:05 am

Sakuda blinked, a bit surprised Lisanna had hugged her close like that. She smiled softly and settled one hand on Lisanna's back, while the other stroke the bunny's head. "Yes, it'll be fine, I promise. It was just a small wound from the fox's teeth. It should be OK," she told Lisanna, patting her back in comfort. She didn't really know what was going to happen next, since she hadn't expected Lisanna to cuddle to her so suddenly. But then again, Lisanna was upset and a bit shocked over to bunny. Sakuda raised her hand to pat Lisanna's head in a comforting way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:11 am

Lisanna calmed down more as Sakuda patted her back and reassured her more that the rabbit would be fine, "O-okay...." Her breathing slowly stabilized again as she didn't really feel like she was going to cry anymore though she still held herself tightly to Sakuda, adjusting her head some, moving it to tuck under Sakuda's chin gently as her grip loosened slightly on her, "I'll take care of her until she's better...."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:14 am

Sakuda smiled brightly. "That's a great idea! She'll need some TLC while she's getting better, and you like her, so it'll be perfect." She wrapped an arm around Lisanna's waist, squeezing her into a sort-of hug. Then she starred at the rabbit, who was sleeping peacefully on Lisanna's lap. "Lisanna, look at her," she whispered, pointing to the rabbit with her free hand. She then giggled softly. "How cute . . ."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:18 am

Lisanna left her head tucked under Sakuda's chin and glanced down at the rabbit in her lap and smiled slightly, "I.....love the rabbit...." She slowly let her arms loosen up around Sakuda's neck until they were just draped around it and even though she was calm she still held herself to her, looking down at the rabbit before she glanced upward toward Sakuda's face, her breathing calm and even now.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:20 am

Sakuda blinked, then smiled softly. "It's cute, isn't it?" She patted Lisanna's head once more before using both hands to support her body. She stared at the rabbit, then giggled softly. "Such an odd pair. A Werewolf caring for a rabbit. What's next?" She blushed a light pink when she thought about it long enough. She closed her eyes, trying to erase images of Vampires and other creatures from her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:24 am

Lisanna moved herself carefully so she sat sideways in Sakuda's lap without disturbing the sleeping rabbit in her lap, moving her head now so that it rested gently against Sakuda's shoulder as she unwrapped her arms from around her neck, leaving the one closest to her gently draped around her shoulders while the other gently pet the sleeping rabbit, "Is it strange...?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:28 am

Sakuda blinked from her thoughts, glancing over to Lisanna. Her mind was a complete haze for a moment, before she smiled softly. "I'm sorry, what's strange?" She looked at the rabbit, then at Lisanna, before lowering her eyelids and turning her head away, to look at the flowers. She listened for Lisanna's reply while starring at a lady-bug as it crawled around a few daisies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:31 am

Lisanna shook her head a moment, "Nothing...." She left her cheek gently against Sakuda's shoulder and looked over in the direction that Sakuda was. She then began to notice that her braid was growing loose so she took the hair tie out and let it fall from the braid, resting over her shoulders long and straight as she relaxed against Sakuda.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:39 am

Sakuda turned her head to Lisanna, a bit curious as to why she didn't tell her what was so strange. She decided to let it go, because it might bother Lisanna to talk about it. Then she blinked, watching Lisanna as she loosened her braid and let it flow freely. She smiled to herself, thinking about something completely different, then she stared down at the bunny, who was still sleeping peacefully. A caring smile lit on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:44 am

Lisanna lifted her cheek from against Sakuda's shoulder though she still remained sideways in her lap as she began to braid her hair once again, the delicate process taking so long since she had such long hair even though she left it a bit loose at the top and hung over her shoulder. She finished and laid her cheek back against Sakuda's shoulder and closed her eyes, sighing lightly before saying softly, "I'm so happy...."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:48 am

Sakuda blinked, glancing to Lisanna. "Happy? What exactly makes you happy? I'm guessing the bunny, though," she said, a smile in her voice, but not on her face. She was too in thought about certain things. She did, however, use one of her hands to brush her own bangs from her face, then reach over to stroke the bunny's front paws again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:53 am

Lisanna left her eyes closed as she remained relaxed against Sakuda, "Well, yeah....the bunny does a bit.....but I'm happy cuz I met you...." She was quiet for a moment before saying softly, "You're so nice to me and you're fun to be around, even though you did beat me at I Spy, and no one has ever gone after something for me before because I was sad....so you're special." She smiled softly as she spoke in a gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:56 am

Sakuda gave a soft smile at this, and looked to Lisanna. "No need to make me feel so special. Honestly, it's what I do. I don't like seeing anyone cry, even people I don't like. It gives me this feeling like I failed, and so I try to make that person happy. Like you; you wanted to pet and see the bunny, so I got it for you to pet and see. I'm just fun to be around because I don't care what we do, as long as we're happy. My method is to please those around me, that way I won't have a problem with anybody." Though sometimes it doesn't work out as well, she sighed while thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:00 am

Lisanna slowly lifted her head from Sakuda's shoulder, "What's wrong...? You seem distant......" She tilted her head some before frowning slightly as something just hit her, "I'm sorry...I just got into your lap and started cuddling without even asking....I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable...."She was really worried about Sakuda and went to get out of her lap,gently placing a hand on the rabbit to keep it from falling when she went to move.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:03 am

Sakuda blinked. "What are you talking about? I'm use to having people do that," she told Lisanna, her eyes fluttering slightly from the fact her thought transe was broken again. "I'm sorry. Did I seem distant? I do that sometimes when I speak of things in detail, or when I'm thinking," she explained, smiling reassuringly. "Believe me. I'm more to Earth whenever I have someone around me," she says, leaning against her hand while the other brushed her own hair over her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:07 am

Lisanna frowned slightly and carefully moved the rabbit so it was sitting beside them napping so she could turn around in Sakuda's lap and face her looking at her face, "What are you thinking about so hard...? Though.....of course you don't have to tell me." She looked down at some flowers and reached, picking some to play with gently, making a bracelet like Sakuda had taught her without even realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:11 am

Sakuda closed her eyes, smiling gently. "Well, I've been thinking about how much fun I had today, and how my energy is at a good level again. I'm also thinking about how my wolf spirit seems on edge. Its probably predicting something it doesn't like," she said, shrugging her shoulders. "Other than that, there are small things on my mind." She watched Lisanna make a bracelet, then her eyes widened as she stared at a few familiar colours. Those are . . . She smiled, remembering something pleasent about those colours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:15 am

Lisanna blinked as she had just realized she had made another bracelet and gently slipped it onto Sakuda saying softly, "You just....seem kind of down.....and I just want you to be happy." She gently placed her arms around Sakuda's neck again and hugged her lightly, giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek before gently resting her forehead against Sakuda's collar bone as she looked down, sighing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotaru Flower Field
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next