Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
White Dragon I_vote_lcap100%White Dragon I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
White Dragon I_vote_lcap0%White Dragon I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
White Dragon I_vote_lcap0%White Dragon I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
White Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
White Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
White Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
White Dragon I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
White Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
White Dragon I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
White Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
White Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
White Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
White Dragon I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
White Dragon I_vote_lcapWhite Dragon I_voting_barWhite Dragon I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

White Dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

White Dragon Empty
PostSubject: White Dragon   White Dragon I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 1:09 am

White Dragon Whitedragon
Shop Owner: Alyce Harpe
Shop Assistant: OPEN

Costs:
Beef Ramen.......................$3
Chicken Ramen..................$3
Pork Ramen.......................$3
Terryaki.............................$4
Supreme (all 4 combo)........$6
Dragon's breath (Supreme with hot sauce).....$7
Soda (any kind)...................$2
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

White Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Dragon   White Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:37 pm

Suki walked into the shop, sitting down on one of the stools and putting her purse at her feet. She leaned on the counter, taking a menu from the slot in front of her to look at it. "Have you really never been to any of these restaurants around here? They're amazing. And the White Dragon is the best place for ramen, much better than making your own." She looked over at Cyrus, smiling slightly.

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

White Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Dragon   White Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:50 pm

Cyrus looked at her and smiled, "Yeah well when ur just trying to make ends meat for the past century, you don't go out and eat much." Cyrus laughed as he grabbed a menu and skimmed over it. "I think im going to grab the dragons breath, and a coke," he looks at Suki, "how about you?" He smiled brightly, letting the slight accent of their hometown slip out.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

White Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Dragon   White Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:54 pm

Suki made a face when Cyrus said what he was getting. "Oh gosh, I hate hot stuff. I'm just going to get my usual, Chicken ramen with a gingerale." She sat her menu down and waved the chef over so she could say what they want. After ordering it she swinged her stool back and forth, looking at her hands on the counter, the paint chipping on her nails, something that always bugged her. She glared at her hands and then started to chip off the rest of the paint, getting distracted.
Back to top Go down

White Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Dragon   White Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:02 pm

Cyrus ordered along with Suki, and laughed when he saw her chipping the paint away vigurously. "We'll see if it can compare to my aunts cooking, that woman could cook for a dragon itself, truth be told she did but thats beside the point." Cyrus smiled at his memories and started to get lost into them....slowly remembering the bad ones.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

White Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Dragon   White Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:31 pm

Suki came out of her trance from the nail polish chipping when she heard him speak to her. She looked up, stoping what she was doing to listen. "How did she cook for a dragon?" She laughed and leaned on her hands when she put her arms up onto the counter, listening intently to him, wanting to know more. "And well, they don't call this the White Dragon for nothing." She laughed quietly, sensing the cook smiling from behind her when he heard what she had said.
Back to top Go down

White Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Dragon   White Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:45 pm

Cyrus snapped out of his thoughts and looked at her, "Oh well im half dragon, half incubus, thats how, and i know i could sense them before i even got to ur shop. A little thing i picked up when traveling through the east to get here." He looked down a bit, and then back at her. "So what is your race, because im not picking up on low level demon, but at the same time it's not particularly high either."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

White Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Dragon   White Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:52 pm

Suki nodded in response. She hadn't been able to sense what he was because of the incubus part, creatures like that always threw her off. She looked back down at her hands, pushing herself back and forth on the stool again as she spoke. She laughed quietly and looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. "Well I do not know what you're sensing then, because I may not be very high up there, but I am still pretty high. I'm the alpha of a wolf pack. I'm a werewolf." She smiled, showing her canines as she did, proving to him that she was. "I don't know how I didn't sniff out your Dragon in you. The incubus just threw me off."
Back to top Go down

White Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Dragon   White Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 12:12 am

Yes well my mothers family liked to keep their genetics strong, the only time my dragon manifests is when i become aggitated, other than that i give off a major incubus vibe. Alpha of the pack you say, impressive for one so young, I myself would never have been able to take a position like that, to much power, not enough freedom." He leaned back on his stool and looked up at the sky and sighed, starting to hum the tune of too-ra-loo-ra-loo. "If only i could see that land again..."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

White Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Dragon   White Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 12:22 am

Suki laughed, understanding now why she couldn't sniff out the Dragon beforehand. She leaned on her hands, staring at the words on one of the menus. "Well when you only have a few people in your pack, its not very hard to be the Alpha. Its slowly growing though, so at times it can be hard when I have to settle something. But I've been the Alpha since I moved here. It was just my instincts I guess... Like I was meant to be it." She looked over at him slightly. "Ashton Town? I hate that town..."
Back to top Go down

White Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Dragon   White Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 12:41 am

"No, Ireland thats the land i long to see again. I hate Ashton town too why do you think i have the irish lilt? Haha i moved to Ireland when i was 10......." he looked down at the ground, "my parents were found out by the people and slaughtered before my eyes....i ran to my only family member that would take me, my mothers sister i lived in ireland for another 15 years and then my aunt was executed by the viligers for practicing "black magic" the same year the potato famine became to much so i ran here....i've been making just enough for myself, if even that, for the past 168 years." Cyrus realised he had just givin his life story to a girl he had just met and started to get up. "I'm sorry i shouldnt have said any of that please let me pay for your food and ill be heading back to the shop to set up some shelves."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

White Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Dragon   White Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 1:35 am

Suki's eyes widened slightly as she listened intently to his story. She didn't mind hearing his story, she had already told him half of hers. It made her feel better actually, knowing he seemed comfortable enough with her, being his new employer. She shook her head to get out of the trance and grabbed his hand quickly. "No, please don't leave. Its alright, really. I don't mind at all. Please stay..." She said, hoping he'd stay and eat.
Back to top Go down

White Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Dragon   White Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 1:40 am

He sat back down hesitantly and looked at the counter as our ramen was brought to us, he then looked at his hand in hers and then at her, "miss your still holding my hand," he laughed a bit and smiled slightly. He couldnt belive he had actually told somebody his story.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

White Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Dragon   White Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 2:58 am

Suki relaxed as he sat back down and she smiled gently at him. She stared at him for a moment until he said she was still holding onto him. She squealed quietly and turned quickly in her stool, picking up her chopsticks and splitting them in half so she could eat. She stared down at the counter, her hair that had fallen out of her bun hiding her face as she blushed, starting to cool off and then eat her ramen.
Back to top Go down

White Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Dragon   White Dragon I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jan 2012, 7:53 pm

Cyrus laughed at her reaction and ate his ramen hot. Breifly he smiled looking at her, trying to take in all of her beauty in the few short seconds he watched her. amazing how u find what you've always wanted in the oddest of places, he smiled and then went back to his ramen wishing she hadn't let go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

White Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Dragon   White Dragon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Dragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Hiji-mura-
Jump to: