Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Reading Area - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Reading Area - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Reading Area - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Reading Area - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Reading Area - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Reading Area - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Reading Area - Page 3 I_vote_lcapReading Area - Page 3 I_voting_barReading Area - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Reading Area - Page 3 I_vote_lcapReading Area - Page 3 I_voting_barReading Area - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Reading Area

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Reading Area - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 9:24 pm

*DAMN it erased my message* >.< One sec. Gotta retype.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 9:59 pm

Lifting one of her hand away from its position, she placed the tip of her index finger to the contour of his lips. No matter how much he would change in appearance, she would never forget the feeling or the touch of those soft and lightly but barely rough texture of his lips. Her eyes shifted over to his, locking them as she looked him in the eye.

Seductively, she had turned this way in a matter of seconds when she let her brain shut off. She was never like this back then, nor did she ever want anyone to see this side of her. This was a side of her that she kept in secrecy, but at that moment she wanted to know if there was a little something. She didn't know what was going on in that brain of his, but whatever it was he hadn't pushed her away. She knew what she was doing, and even though she wanted to stop, there was just something in her that wanted it to peruse. So she kept going.

A smile formed at the corners of her lips, but she did not leave her gaze off of him. "Why would you question it?" She spoke in that hushed tone of hers, letting her lips lightly brush the side of his neck as she chuckled lightly.

At this moment, she didn't mind that this was going on in a public place, rather she kind of enjoyed it. This side of her was mysterious, but in away she liked it because it gave her convinced a boost. Showing no weakness or humility, she kissed his neck.

*Note: Cordelia wants you back...but your not suppose to know it. XD AHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 10:12 pm

No feeling came across his face now, though the smirk was now a wicked smile as he watched her very much like a predator would watch and track down a prey item. Kyuzo's eyes showed a dark textured gold that blended in with the light color of yellow, his eyes sort of danced but in a different way. "Hm, simply cause I thought you were over me?", his voice was a blunt sound which almost sounded to low for him to withstand. Everything about his mind right now was clearly going off and on about the situation that he was in, every feeling that came from this affection seemed to bring up different emotions within himself. Kyuzo was a man in his own world which was inside of his mind, a lot of things were different to him now. Not anymore was he a sensitive wreck like he was, he can actually for once say that he didn't need to be that way to get the things that he wanted. All of his plans were slowly coming together and it sung deeply, much like a tragic sound which comes from low sounding tools which produce music of the sad kind. Kyuzo simply kept his arms still and allowed his eyes to do everything, such as watch her kiss his neck the way that she was. This entertained him greatly, and he knew it just might change. "I however can see that isn't the case, perhaps there is something about you that I haven't seen or witnessed just yet. You are your own person, but each person holds new things. Every book has a different chapter, and every book has a different ending."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 9:49 pm

Piercingly, she looked him in the eye, narrowing them as if disappointed by his words, but nonetheless it wasn't all true. "Very well said, indeed. And oh, but I am, this is just something I've wanted to do for quiet sometime. You know it is hard trying to forget you when you're always around the corner." She explained as she placed a palm on his chest right above his heart. The heartbeat she once felt and heard was still very much the same, but she never doubted that for a second. She smirked, curving the corner of her lips. This time Kyuzo was rather different, she could feel his muscles tightening up as to restrain himself from doing something. It didn't bother her, she kind of enjoyed the fact that he was holding back. It wasn't the fact that he was holding back that entertained her, but rather the fact that he hadn't done anything to stop her.

Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 5:48 pm

Kyuzo continued to watch her with his amusement still over his face, everything that she has been doing seemed to show that she was being rather submissive upon his presence. The predator against the prey, he was winning. However, he couldn't help but wonder why she was doing this and if what she says was true. Within his mind, he was the boss of his own world and as he continues being in reality does that seem to change only slightly. Kyuzo closed his eyes and simply allowed his amusement to show, normally he would allow women to touch him and do whatever to him but that has changed some what. Kyuzo would only allow women to touch him only due to the fact that they were desperate too or needed too. He wasn't against anything that they did, as always he let the women do the crawling to him and not him doing the crawling to them. That was how he was back when he was sensitive and weak. Now he saw himself as a predator and it clearly showed on his face as he looked to her now. "So, I seem to be the bad guy. Eh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 8:03 pm

"Now now dear, nobody's naming anyone." Grinning rather promisingly. No, she didn't think Kyuzo was a bad guy; he just seemed to hide his true identity. He had changed several times since the day they both parted. Unlike Cordelia, she'd only changed once, but as for Kyuzo a few changes here and there just made him seem a little unsure of himself. She frowned at this because above all else she knew that Kyuzo had a heart. As of right now; however, he was trying so hard to hide it. And eventually Cordelia lost her interest. She wanted Kyuzo again because their friendship or rather their relationship seemed to have ended. She cared about him; more than anything. The Kyuzo before her was different, and that happened to sadden her. But hell, he was his own person and she couldn't do any thing about that.

She released herself from the touches she had just adorned. Pressing her back against the wall opposite from where he stood Cordelia lowered her head. Her affection for Kyuzo at that moment had lessen. She sighed rather heavily before looking up and gazing at him. "I can't blame you for all the shitty things that's happened, but I do wish you would show a little interest. It doesn't matter how much you change Kyuzo; I'll still always care about you. No matter how much you don't want me to." Expressing her true feelings; she smiled weakly. She didn't feel sorry for herself, nor for him. They were both adults and that's how this world worked. It was hard for her to admit that, but she had to say it, for the sake of herself and for him. She wasn't just throwing herself at him out of pity, but because at the bottom of her heart she still very much cared.

Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 8:13 pm

Kyuzo closed his eyes and allowed a chuckle to escape from his lips, both of his eyes were closed and his expression seemed to show little interest in anything. Everything that has happened to him seemed to make him stronger and he wasn't sure if he should feel good about that or feel bad about it. The feelings that he had felt seemed to hit him like fresh bullets from a gun that was directly a few feet away from him. Kyuzo's world crashed down on him rather quickly and fastly. It was to fast for him to recover from it and so his mind did most of the healing on its own, and the only way to do that is to totally crash down only then to awake again. However, it is even more apparent that his mind was showing him different things which were seperated from reality. "Cordelia-chan, I am quite honored that you still care for me. Really I am, however that won't get rid of what has happened to me. Clearly put it, I'm not a wreck that I once was. I am actually certain that you loved my low self esteem self other than the me standing before you." Kyuzo simply placed his right hand up and through his white locks and he flicked them quite sharply along with his eyes lightly opened. "However, that isn't all of your fault but rather life as well as myself. I hated who I was before, and I'm certain that you all loved that side of me only due to me being easily controlled and so on. My family obviously thought that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 9:57 pm

"I admit; you don't break easily now, and in all honesty I think that's why I find you more attractive." She chuckled after realizing she had said that; however, she couldn't take those words back. She smiled as she began to toy with her hair, letting them intertwine with her fingers. Cordelia looked over to Kyuzo and shrugged. "You're wrong. I didn't love you because you were weak; I loved you because no matter how hard things got, you always managed to keep going and never stop. That's the Kyuzo I miss." She had to admit it was the reason why she was so drawn to him in the past. Even if Kyuzo never changed, she would always admire his strength to keep moving forward. He just couldn't see it in himself. Both of them had hard lives; the past always haunted them. Even till this day, Cordelia could still picture the anguishing pain and suffering she had once endured. Without it, she wouldn't be the person she was now.

Life had been hard, but that was okay for her. She wondered if it was the same for him now that he had changed. She wouldn't know; she doubted if she ever could. The man standing before her may seem strong willed, but there was still that hint of something that Cordelia could see. He was hiding it; she knew, but she wouldn't press on about it. She would just let it go. Kyuzo was different now; as she was, so she didn't bother to try and put out her opinion. Cordelia scratched her upper arm and brought out a little smile. "Your assumptions were wrong; as you can clearly see."

Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 10:10 pm

"Oh, interesting. The book has clearly been read huh?", the voice that came from him was a light lifting one which brought on a different look upon his features. Kyuzo appeared to be harmless now for his eyes closed softly and a smile came upon his face and as he listens to her, he couldn't help but look to his book that was now lifted enough for him to see and as he looked it over did he simply lower it from his gaze and let his head go to the side for a little bit. "I see." Kyuzo said this while chuckling and he took a few steps back and leaned against the railing again, this time he crossed his left leg over his right bringing on a rather calm and professional look about him as he opened the book for a second and then snapped it shut. Kyuzo's smile was then bigger with his eyes now open as he looked to her silently did he lowered his head allowing his white locks to cover his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 10:42 pm

"Clearly, but are you mocking me>?" Cordelia raised a brow; seeing his reaction as she finished her words. Hoping he wasn't; Cordelia pushed her hair away from her face. Still leaning against the wall as she watched him. She wondered what was going on in his head; was he toying with her or was he just being him? She clearly couldn't tell. It was hard to read Kyuzo's reaction seeing that he had covered his eyes with his hair

(sorry this is super short, my brain suddenly crashed. -___-
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 8:36 pm

Kyuzo chuckled which made his shoulders shake and his head lifted almost automatically quickly as he leaned his head back and laughed a little lighter. "Iie, iie {No, No}. I'm not mocking you. Simply, I have no idea what to say or react at this point. If I have been read then there isn't really much of anything that I need to say right?", rubbing his chin now with his right hand as he shifted his eyes to narrow in the faintest hint of amusement. Kyuzo couldn't help but close his eyes and grin a rather large grin which showed every bit of dark humor known to exist. "Besides, how on earth can I mock such a well defined lady. It is quite obvious that you over power me, ten fold~", this voice that surfaced sound a bit to harmless. It even almost sounded childish. Kyuzo couldn't help but continue this faint chuckling which made his shoulders shake more.

(It is alright. No worries!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 10:43 pm

"I believe I've always overpowered you ever since the day we met." Grinning, as she began to toy with her pink cotton candy colored haired; looking over to him and giving him a wink. Kyuzo was indeed different, but it was in a good way and she appreciated that. He seemed and had shown himself to be stronger, making Cordelia wanting more. She wanted to know more of this "new" Kyuzo, what he was like now since he was able to hold himself together.

She glanced at him from the corner of her eyes, taking little glimpse here and there. He was still charming, she noticed that. No matter how many times he changed his looks, she could still since it was him even if she had to second guess herself. It seemed like ever time she faced Kyuzo he was different every time. She kind of wondered why, but may be his explanation meant deeper to him than it did to those who saw his new and improved self every time.

Cordelia could understand, but that was only because she once shared a good portion of her life with him. Then again it had been a while since then. She glanced at Kyuzo one last time and a smile formed upon the contours of her lips. She wished the best for him, and possibly to the person who would one day complete him. Her part was done, so it seemed. At least those chances for her to take him back were slim, she would at least try. It was her fault to begin with, so she pretty much put it all on herself; nonetheless, she wouldn't give up, at least that part she'll keep to the bottom of her heart.

"Sorry for trying to take advantage, I need to act more professional. It seems I've been slacking these days." Cordelia apologetically replied. She was a little heartbroken, but soon it would come to pass. She let out a snigger and walked to the door that lead to the library, but stopped and looked back over to Kyuzo and hinted if he wanted to go back in.

(sorry such late reply)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb 2013, 11:04 pm

Kyuzo raised a eyebrow and as he watched her silently did he smirk lightly and shake his head, placing his arms up in that open like shrug did he close his eyes. "Oh? Someone is rather cocky hm?". Shifting his head now with his eyes open did he chuckle some, a faint chuckle that sort of held a bit of dark humor back. If he wasn't holding anything back then chances were high that his laughter would have sounded a little weird if not out of whack. Kyuzo of course held it back for he knew that it wouldn't really get him anywhere with acting the way that he was. Then again, it has gotten him pretty far. "You do what you want and I will do what I want how is that? You are fine by the way. When you think about it, you aren't slacking. You are just probably a little over worked and then some?". Kyuzo was of course teasing her now and he decided to lean against the railing as if deciding he may just stay outside and cool off his head for a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb 2013, 11:18 pm

She turned with a swift twist as she let out a light "hmm" escape her pink soft and gentle lips. Her eyes went back to Kyuzo with a little twinkle of spark. If she heard the tone of his voice correctly, he had shown a little bit of what he had used to be. No, she could tell Kyuzo hadn't change that much, just a little more confidence boost and that seemed to fix him enough. "Me cocky? How could you ever say that." Placing her left palm to her chest as if pointing to herself. "You know me better than anyone, I'm not cocky at all." Raising her brow with a little smirk.

"Overworked you say? Well I guess that's partly true, but nonetheless it gives me something to do. Keeps my mind off of you." Grinning as she exchanged the teasing back. She leaned against the center of the doorway; the mental that separated the two doors together. The mood had changed; that was good. She shook her head with a light hearty chuckle and closed her eyes briefly.

Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb 2013, 11:55 pm

Kyuzo sighed some what and his eyes closed as a smile bigger than all the other smiles came to be on his features. "Mm-hm. Everything you say is true. It is all true.". Looking up randomly did his smile leave entirely from his face, both of his eyes narrowed some when a bit of light hit him in the face. Kyuzo then closed his eyes silently as if allowing the light to hit him full force in the face. "I am overworked myself. I have to be though. If I simply don't do anything then I would most likely throw a fit. That is of course just me.". Kyuzo laid his head to the side as his eyes opened now, they were lightly open and they seemed to become a bit hazy. Not at all was he aware of his vision being sort of hazy and it was like he didn't even notice it. Deep within his mind was he thinking hard on everything that he had read and obtained through the book. Kyuzo was now debating on what he should do after the book, there was room for every little thing but he wasn't sure on what he should try next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading Area
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3