Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
This is War . . . I_vote_lcap100%This is War . . . I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
This is War . . . I_vote_lcap0%This is War . . . I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
This is War . . . I_vote_lcap0%This is War . . . I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
This is War . . . I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
This is War . . . I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
This is War . . . I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
This is War . . . I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
This is War . . . I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
This is War . . . I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
This is War . . . I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
This is War . . . I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
This is War . . . I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
This is War . . . I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
This is War . . . I_vote_lcapThis is War . . . I_voting_barThis is War . . . I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
This is War . . . I_vote_lcapThis is War . . . I_voting_barThis is War . . . I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

This is War . . .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

This is War . . . Empty
PostSubject: This is War . . .   This is War . . . I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 9:57 pm

M I Y A G I . P R E F E C T U R E

All of the races. From the peace between the constant rivals of Vampires and werewolves. To the Alliance between the Eternals and Mages. We've all had rough times here in Miyagi Prefecture, but we've stayed strong together. And will take anything that comes our way. But . . are we ready to face the nightmare that we all wish that would stay a dream?

Humans, they've found us. The one race that will fight and stop at nothing to figure out who we are, and what exactly we are. Their machines have found the gate way into this Refuge that was created thousands of years ago in order to protect our way of life.

The Organizations have done their job so far to create our barrier. But many of us are aware that this won't last. That we will need to take up arms against the humans.

H U M A N S

This is our chance! To figure out immortality for some of these creatures. To figure out what it is like to be different. And make our enemies bow to us in defeat and Fear. Today, let us show what we humans can do and possibly, Create.

Our machines will be our weapon, will be our will. They will take down any of these creatures and show them that we will kill, to gain what we want. Let us take our final step into this life, and take charge! Be ready you bloody monsters, because we will kill you.
Back to top Go down

This is War . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: I m p o r t a n t . I n f o r m a t i o n :: Rules and Updates-
Jump to: