Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 2 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 2 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blix
Scout

Living Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 1:25 am

Blix had his eyes closed, still breathing heavily after his dream. He looked over to see Aimi reading her book once again. Blix stood, putting his hands over his head as he wasn't sure what to do. He definitely didnt want to sleep after that, and it didn't look like he could help Aimi; much less be with her. What could he do to get her back to how she was before? He began pacing, a million thoughts going through his head at once. He could at least do something to keep him busy...maybe he could relax and read? Watch something? No...he was too anxious for that. Maybe he could run around as a wolf, or possibly find something to fight. He was behind the couch now, slumped against the back of it. Blix decided that he would figure it out after he changed forms. Closing his eyes, he began to think of the world around him from a different point of view; one other than a humans. His sight was changing and his instincts becoming more and more distinct. Finally, he was on all fours with his grey blue fur covering his body. Blix trotted to Aimi's side, and lightly touched her with his nose. After that he turned, sitting at the door and considering whether to leave or stay.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

Living Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 9:08 pm

Aimi continued to read until she was nudged by the wolf. Where did that come from?! Oh, wait it was the boy, Blix. What was he doing? Did he want to go outside. It didn't make too much sense, he could've left if he wanted, why did he have to go into a wolf. He was a cute wolf though. Putting her book down, and walked over and kneeled down next to him, and started petting him. Awwww your so cute. She made it so he could hear her, but she didn't smile at him, she just kinda stared at him. She wasn't to sure if he wanted to leave, and if he did then she would help. Though it still didn't make sense to why he didn't just stay in his human form and open the door, but it was his choice.

(Sorry it's short, and maybe confusing)
Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2