Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Boat Dock - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Boat Dock - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Boat Dock - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Boat Dock - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Boat Dock

Go down 
+4
Akito
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
Scout

The Boat Dock - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 1:39 pm

''I've..--''

The Angel sledded his black socked feet out of his combat boots. The warm feet that were only cloaked in thin socks, touched the snow, wetness and coldness sweeps into the thin cotton of the socks, they didn't stay warm and dry for long.
Almost instantly the coldness, have taken over the warmth even his empty boots was now freezing now, due to the absence of his body heat.

The angel looks up to the neck as if slowly stepping on to the ice not wanting a repeating performance from earlier. He was debating to whenever to tell the neck the gospel truth. Which he did in deed.

'''--never done it before.''

Yet the angel slightly smile secretly at the affect that the neck was glaring at the ice like he was at the snow from earlier. And then tilted his face down into 'his' scarf as he looked down at his feet carefully, steps and gently and very slowly sliding his feet foreword.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 6:23 pm

Mori watched the angel quietly as he waited for him to slip and he couldn't help but look down to the boy's feet and frown ever so lightly since he was worried about him walking around without shoes but at least, he wasn't barefooted. He didn't care if the angel couldn't feel the ice or the cold around them, if someone saw them then they would surely have a fit and Mori was almsot positive that the angel wouldn't get in trouble. Any comments would be aimed at Mori for allowing this in the first place. The dark haired boy almost didn't notice how he was tense as if waiting for something and he realized that he was nearly ready to catch Phantom. He relaxed, scolding himself for being such a worry wart and he tilted his head at the answer he recieved. Phantom may have been an angel but what did they do up there? Stay around inside and study about history-Oh no, wait because apparently they didn't since the angel didn't have a clue what was going on down here...SO WHAT DID THEY DO FOR ENTERTAINMENT?! Heaven was a strange place...

"So one look at ice and you decide that you want to go skating?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:01 am

Friction of feet moving against the ice, the angel was started to move slowly, after all, you have to 'learn how to walk before you can run' or at least as the saying goes. He felt happy with the progress and moved abit faster, going past the neko, while his mind was calculating How to stop and turn.

''No..''

His eyes still on his feet and in a head of him. ''I've seen beings do it before. Why not take advantage of the weather, you don't now when it'll 'yuki' again..''

He knew the word 'yuki' the replacement word of snow in his vocabulary. As his blue eyes glance to the neko as he slowly skates around him, it looked like the angel found skating easier then actual walking on the snow and ice, well it at least looked like that.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 2:23 pm

Mori tilted his head as he watched Phantom move around on the ice in his socks and he couldn't help but smirk a little since the angel reminded him of a child shuffling their feet across the floor to get static electricity running through them. The dark haireed teen half expected for the boy to lean over and poke him as if to shock Mori. He chuckled to himself and had to refrain from rolling his eyes at the use of Yuki again. What was so hard about saying snow? S. N. O. W (silent). He caught Phantom looking at him and he stared for a moment, eyes looking over the boy's hair searching for the purple eye. He shook it out of his mind and begun to move around again, trying to keep the stiffness out of his legs.
"Those people were wearing ice skates made for skating on ice...or frozen yuki."
Mori couldn't help but smile a little in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 2:41 pm

A sharp blue eye darted to neko's, as the angel halted easily by sliding his heels together in a point. The angel didn't known if the neko found it amusing that he called pronounce the word snow. Or was the neko mocking him?

A purple gleam sweeps through his strands of hair but vanishes just a quick like a ghost, like a Phantom.

''Why do you say people? I said beings.''

Phantom identified the word 'people' were human not beings, unless you say human beings, but that doesn't count. After all, He had watched a Werewolf skate not a human.
And what made the neko think that the werewolf was wearing skates?

Creasing folds of a frown appeared on his face. Yet he turned his head away from the neko's direction and pressed his freezing hand to his hidden purple eye. As if he knew the gleam would appear again.. Yet it didn't.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 2:50 pm

Mori noticed the angel stop to look at him and he quickly turned his head in another direction as if something else caught his attention, an amused smiel still lingering on his lips in a laidback manner. He slipped his hands into his pockets as she stoppd slipping and sliding everywhere and waited for a moment before speaking.
"Not just beings skate. People without claws use ice skates. And they are people to me. Not beings. I guess if your point of view, they would be something alike specimen's, these beings of yours."
He shrugged off the conversation and began moving around some more, clearly showing he didn't want to talk about this anymore. The way it sounded. The way 'beings' was used made it sound discriminatign against the Race. That's what they were, the Race. Races, species. Beings was something used for Human. Human Beings. He asked Phantom quietly, not even bothering to look over his shoulder since he saw the move ment before he turned.
"Is your eye okay?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:08 pm

Phantom couldn't help but frown harder, with almost haunting eyes of the past for a spit second then vanished. Ducking his head down his hand tighten over his eye, a haunting look of someone who has seen a lot, but by the actual calculation of the angel's appearance and age, it was impossible for him to see so much, yet that haunting look was in his eyes and were framed by dark rings, insomniac. Yet it vanished just as quick.

''It's fine.''

It was a quick sharp reply as his hand tightens around his eye. As he turns to walk away on the ice yet the first couple of steps were flawless yet the next ones his was in the air, flying backwards as his feet went up, his mouth opened with a silent yelp. His hand fell away from his purple eye, they were both wide open, Falling back on his back, the impact created a echoing cracking sound, as the side of his head turned as if he was going to turn his body mind air. But, failed, landing completely on his right side, his right side of his face too, the contracted eye. The angel laid their frozen, feeling a jolt of numbness wash over him, yet he could still see, his purple eye blurred but his other he could see clearly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 5:31 pm

Mori winced at the sound of the ssh, a foot sliding unstably on the ground and he quickly turned around. Seeing Phantom of the ice made him turn serious and he hurried to the boy's side, quick to the angel's side in a matter of seconds with a grace that had yet to present itself at any time he would usually want to. He kneeled over Phantom and hesitated, his hands hovering, out of his pockets, above him but he recalled the boy's request not to touch him. He ignored whatw as told to him and lightly put a hand over his shoulder, waiting to see if Phantomw as still conscious or not.
"Phantom. Are you alright? Can you stand? Do you hear what's coming from my mouth?"
Making sure his words were clear and calm, he stared hard down at Phantom, worry about his expression.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 6:11 pm

Numbness was soon greeted with pain and..warmness on his right side of his face?
Harsh painfully breath he was taking, his eyes still widen from the fall, his body was still in shock due to it, sure he didn't feel the cold, but he does feel pain.
A voice from behind him by his side, stuck out more in worry, due to their was no voice at all, only the transparent figure of his Contractor, that he could only see the deep worry, the panic shout face, clearly shouting his name next to him. As his blue eye shift to look at the spirit, his other eye was in pain blood was running down the right side of his face. A ice of jagged ice cut deeply on eye lid of his purple eye..
It was damaged.

''Baka.. get rid of that stupid look..''

A soft whisper that held gentleness in it towards the sprit, but to the neko it was to no one.. Just thin air.
Rasped breathing still, as he moved his only working eye to the neko. Blue eye meet the neko's own pair.
it stared at the neko as fleet blood hitting the ice and snow below him from his right side of his face, what had contacted from the ground.

''My legs-''
Gasping due to the shock still their. ''I can't-.. feel them...''

He worrys just as much as the eternal does...

Blue eye stares at the neko, while the purple eye is still blurred and half open.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 6:25 pm

Mori frowned lightly to what the angel said but he had a strange feeling that he wasn't the one being talked to so he didn't worry about it. He was worried about what was wrong with Phantom. With as much as nervous systems to physical damages such as bruises that came along with falling on ice. It would take Phantom a while before he could actually even stand since he was aware that the shock on falling on ice which was a rather solid object, it was almost as worse as falling on concrete. A small gasp brought him back to attention and he glanced to Phantom's legs, falling wouldn't cause any broken bones to his legs but he was probably temporarily numb and/or paralyzed. He nodded simply, rather quickly like in a business manner.

"Should I move you? Do you need rest or would do you need to visit the hospital?"

He asked the last question because he was slightly uncertain about what Phantom would think about going to a hospital. He was concerned, extremly, and a visit to the hospital really didn't sound like such a bad idea. He wanted to reassure himself that Phantom was okay even if he himself,...really hated hospitals...
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 6:46 pm

''Just...''

The Angel took a deep breath into control his breathing so he could speak normal as possible.

''Just help me sit up.. Please?''

The angel felt the shift spiritually, the former eternal smiled as he vanished touching the left side of Phantom's head, slightly flattening the hair too. Then nothing he was gone. To anyone, it would seen that Phantom has been pushed down with an Invisible force.
He felt the feeling come back in his hands, yet his head still numbed with pain. His arms moved slightly against the ice, almost as if he was going to push himself up, but he knew he couldn't do it by himself. He needed the neko's help.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 6:54 pm

Mori nodded silently to the angel's request and slid an arm underneath him, helping lift him as he looked him over, mostly his face to see if he was causing any pain or not. He was almost too shocked by the fall that he barely missed the rare word that came from Phantom, please. And It was quite a fall the angel had taken. Just as bad as the one that he had taken earlier when he fell next to the bench. He had recovered quickly and even his bones seemed to mend themselves so maybe the angel would truly be okay if he was allowed a few moments to himself. Mori didn't know much on healing powers or any regeneration of the species. He was aware of the cockroach and the lizard...thing but he was blind in other cases.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 7:12 pm

The angel's hand grabbed the neko's arm out of balance as he sitting, yet his head fell forward slightly, he was still lightheaded and of course the right side of his face had blood running down from his hidden purple eye? The eye sight was still blurred in that eye, He hoped their were not affected his contract with the spirit, even though at the moment he felt weak. His mind was speak volumes of tiredness and worry..

'Kirin...'

No response came Panic slightly raised in his mind..

Nii-san?'

Nothing bounded back, not a waver of presents, a voice or emotion.. For the first time the actual Angel felt vulnerable like a small child that had lost his way and couldn't get back home and then felt forgotten..

This was the first time.. This has ever happened to him. He slightly struggled to keep his breathing normal. His hand what was on the neko's arm tightened slightly, not not threatening way.. He Hopeless and Lonely.. His features cloaked in these emotions, he had forgotten the neko was their sitting with him. His right eyelid still bleed, that eye was half open the striking purpleness in it, began to fade into dark purple, the seal came blurred instead of sharp detail..

He was vulnerable.. A moment of weakness.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 7:28 pm

Mori felt the angel's arm on him trying to hold his balance and he watched carefully as his eyes finally caught another sight of the boy's eyes and he stared for a moment before tearing his eyes away and looking over the damage the ice had done. He could see the lid split, blood was dripping down Phantom's pale face and since his arm was gripping tightly to Mori, he could conclude that it at least was not broken though he probably would be feeling some pain later. The neko felt a new air come across Phantom and he stiffened and waited for it to leave, sure that it was just a trick of his nose but the panicked scent only got worse and he felt Phantom grow stressed, tense as if worried about something. Mori blinked to the angel in surprise before tightening his grip around Phantom, hugging him close, looking concerned.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 3:18 am

His limp head rocked slightly as he was turned into a hug. Sure he could now feel down to his knees, but he still felt the absence, He also knew it was practically his own fault too, His quick action were his childish actions, walking on ice, surely he should of learnt it on the first fall not on his what third? Forth? Fall.

Yet lonliness in his mind, cause him to do nothing, yet his limp head feel on to the neko's left shoulder, Phantom's left side of his head resting on it, so he didn't get his blood on the neko.
The hug.. He normally never allows physical contact even he told the neko that, yet he seemed to of welcomed the hug almost willingly. Yet his grip on the neko's arm lightened yet still had his pale hand on it.. Just incase..

The words of what was missing from him, yet it seemed like a child seeking comfort from that person who wasn't their..

''K-rin...?''
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 2:26 pm

Mori felt Phantom lean against his shoulder and he relaxed slightly, thankful that the boy didn't try and move away. After a fall like that, he probably would have stumbled again. Mori watched him quietly, a frown on his face, he didn't like the scent coming from Phantom, a smell of light fear and the way his expression was so...open with how he felt. Mori wondered if it was just a fall, what else could have happened? The neko froze. Kirin? How did the angel know about Kirin if he arrived after the eternal passed away. The memory of it struck a hollow pain in his chest. He looked down to Phantom, worried himself, and began running his hand over the boy's head in a petting motion to comfort him.
"Ssh. It's okay. Everything's going to be alright.."
Mori spoke to Phantom as he would with any child who had just taken a fall and though the angel was crying and whining to the neko, he still felt as if Onna was calling out secretly for some kind of comfort even if it was not meant to Mori.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 3:08 pm

The petting and being held like he was by the neko remind him of his mother. Not that his mother was male, or a neko, in fact his mother, was a Lady a tile that she married a Lord, then she was alive, now she is a willowed angel, yet she adopted Phantom with open arms, willing to accept the troubled soul, the rebel of most angels mayhem up in heaven.

Pain drilled through his eye socket, Pain from the raw jagged cut and coldness of the outside. Phantom left hand rose up and touched the top of the eye lid again blood swept onto his finger tips, moving his hand away from his eye to see the blood. His eyes look down at it, yet he turns his eyes away from the bloody hand to look at the neko's chest.

''I can't.. Feel him.''

He mumbled his response yet then he went quiet. He stayed silent. He was breathing through his mouth easily, yet he stares staring at the neko's collarbone that was hidden under the boy's clothes
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 5:12 pm

Mori blinked as he heard what Phantom said and he bit his lip, unsure of what to say to that. Was he speaking of Kirin again? Kirin was with him? The neko grew confused and he shook his head to clear his thoughts, his jaw clenching for a moment before he moved his free hand to Phantom's face, using his gloves to wipe away the blood from his face and he inspected the cut, biting the inside of his bottom lip.
"Your eyelid is slit. Will your healing take care of it quickly? Besides that...everything seems okay. You just need to rest. Your legs are only paralyzed from shock but it'll come around. If you're dazed or...anything else, given rest and you'll be okay. Do you understand?"
He spoke quietly and watched Onna as best he could with him leaning on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 5:56 pm

A soft movement of his head nodding that he clearly understood what the neko was saying. His Blue eye slipped closed, yet his blurred now dark purple eye which it was incredibly hard to see out of and see the seal within it, due to the damage of the lid, which caused him to loose connection with his companion. That Purple eye moved to the corner of his eye to look at the blurred figure of the neko. No Detail he could make out, it was much like a person without their glass and he can't see clearly out it.
Yet that eye didn't close at all, it seemed to watch him, the deep rich purple had lost it's original glow from the seal too.

It felt like he has pins and needles in his legs now, he was regaining control slowly.. Yet his mind wasn't and his heart has sunk in loniness, he was like his name now A ghost, Neglected, Invisible, A Phantom.. An empty shell, yet not quiet an empty one.

Yet his lips a parted to speak TO the neko, yet he slowly sealed them closed again. Before uttering quietly.
''Your still a positive thinker..''
He speaks of the neko's memories in all the situation he knows where the neko has been in it's possibly been in, the neko was a quick thinker and positive.. to most 'subjects' anyway..
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 6:08 pm

Mori blinked as he saw Phantom looking up at him with his eyes and he saw him close eye and he frowned slightly as he realized that he wasn't able to fully clsoe the other eye because of the slit. He forced himself to relax again and he hugged Phantom as he wore a small smile, being as comforting as he could manage though he was mesmorized by the different colored pupils of Phantom's eyes though he probably shouldn't have been thinking about that when clearly, the boy was hurt. Still hearing what the angel had said about his positivity even when his ears were hidden under the hat and the angel was being quiet. He gave a weary smile and sighed. Phantom wasn't one to talk with how he was being otherwise perfectly negative about the situation. The neko continued to clean up the blood as best he could and finally moved his hand away.

"Well, someone has to be and that really isn't going to be you?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 6:38 pm

He stayed silent, the neko thought that the angel wasn't positive? The damaged side of his face rose it's eyebrow. Positive, he didn't need to do that much after all he held confidence in himself do things and normally the beings around him gave him positivity instead of him being it.

Yet his eyes dared to questioned the positivity of the nekos. Yet he didn't mention a word of that. He just stared at the neko with his deep purple eye. Yet his mind wandered about the neko.. Whenever the neko and him cross paths some one was beyond to be in pain or scared.. Like that little girl that the angel lulled to sleep, getting rid of her nightmares and now the neko was ill and the angel was getting accident-prone today too..

''Why is it whenever we cross paths, someone ends up hurt?''
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 6:46 pm

Mori saw Phantom's eyebrow move and he decided to ignore it since most of the time that they were together, he had been rather dull though he tried not to think about that. Usually when he thought about suicide he was alone and didn'y have to worry about someone else looking at him, judging him for what he did. The neko usually managed to keep those thoughts at bay too though he just tried...Throwing those thoughts out of his mind. He focused on what Phantom said and he frowned openly as he titled his head lightly.

"Hm...I guess...though today it was just because you weren't being careful. Quit bringing attention to our bad luck and nothing worse will happen?"

He gave a sheepish smile and lightly shrugged the shoulder that Phantom wasn't laying his head on.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 6:58 pm

Purple eye was drooping closed very slowly, the blurriness was still present even with his eye closed. He wanted to stay awake, but the smoothness of being held made him sleepy?
Almost like a toddler in his mother's arms, hearing the neko's heartbeat, in his ears too. He didn't hear much of what the neko said, yet his hand gently gripped the neko's arm then slackened as he seemed to of fallen asleep?

His features had turned soft like a small child dreaming, yet this time, nothing plaged his dreams, no dark circles appeared around his eyes, it was like sleeping, unlike before.
Soft lulling breath seemed to be in tune with the heart beat breathing in and out matching the soothing rhythm as if it was a lullaby.

Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 7:13 pm

Mori blinked as he saw Phantom's eye droop though he didn't say anything as he just watched for a moment. It had been a while since the boy had fallen so hopefully the drowsiness wasn't becasue of him passing out from the pain and he wouldn't get a concussion...The neko felt Phantom's grip on his arm weaken for just a bit before he fell asleep. Mori opened his mouth to ask something but it would seem that one of his instincts told him to shut up so he closed it after a while and he turned his head away to sigh. Though if Phantom's wings sprouted out and hit him, he was waking the kid up; cute in his sleep or not. Mori glanced to the boy's face, questionably, it was really cute when Onna slept, like a child almost like a doll with his angelic appearance...Whatever happened to his personality was a mystery to Mori. The dark haired teenager had nothing to do so he sat carefully on the ice, holding Phantom as he slept. He doubted he would get very far carrying him on ice.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 7:31 pm

As Phantom is still being lulled in his sleep by the neko's heart beat minutes pass by quickly, yet the jagged cut on the eyelid, glowed white, too look at the glow it would fill anyone with a warm and safe sensation with in them selfs. The glowing was odd, if the neko noticed earlier then the angel had cut his hand, he had no glowing whiteness around his hand as it heal, the skin just knitted itself back together easily. But this time it was glowing?
Phantom's healing ability didn't glow, it just knitted the skin back together.
So why was it glow?

It wasn't Phantom nor his body doing this but a spiritual energy from within the deepth of his splited and merged soul. His companion, Healing the wound that has damaged the contract slightly.
Phantom's eyes tightened together as he slept, he seemed slightly uncomfortable with the glowing white power, almost as if his body was trying to fight it off, he moaned quietly in his sleep in slight pain tucking his face more into the neko's neck/Collarbone then his shoulder now. Still sleeping but he was comfortable as he slept against the neko.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 7:38 pm

Mori blinked and he stared off distantly at the snow as a strange serene feeling filled him and he blinekd again, frowning at the strange sensation before looking to the angel and noticing that his healing was taking place but...it was glowing this time. He opened his mouth slightly in surprise and his eyebrows furrowed as he tried to figure out what was going on. Last time, the skin meerly seemingly merged together as if it was sewn by an unseeable object. Mori wondered...if this had something to do with Kirin and his earlier murmering earlier. The neko bit his bottom lip again but he forced himself to think of Phantom first. He would worry about what was going on later when he had some time to himself to think properly. He looked down and felt Onna's face in his neck rather than him resting on his shoulder now and he petted the boy's hair again as if sensing his discomfort and wanting to care for him again. He almost had the half heart to mutter how spoiled the angel was getting right now but he refrained from amusing himself as he ran his fingers through Phantom's hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boat Dock
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Sakura Lake-
Jump to: