Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Berthou, Evangelista I_vote_lcap100%Berthou, Evangelista I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Berthou, Evangelista I_vote_lcap0%Berthou, Evangelista I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Berthou, Evangelista I_vote_lcap0%Berthou, Evangelista I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Berthou, Evangelista I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Berthou, Evangelista I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Berthou, Evangelista I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Berthou, Evangelista I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Berthou, Evangelista I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Berthou, Evangelista I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Berthou, Evangelista I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Berthou, Evangelista I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Berthou, Evangelista I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Berthou, Evangelista I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Berthou, Evangelista I_vote_lcapBerthou, Evangelista I_voting_barBerthou, Evangelista I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Berthou, Evangelista I_vote_lcapBerthou, Evangelista I_voting_barBerthou, Evangelista I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Berthou, Evangelista

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evangelista Berthou
Scout
Evangelista Berthou

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

Berthou, Evangelista Empty
PostSubject: Berthou, Evangelista   Berthou, Evangelista I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 12:05 am

Berthou, Evangelista IihEe 

Berthou, Evangelista Tumblr_mfk13brbKA1rzzxx8o1_500
Evangelista Berthou

“I think you’ve made a mistake. We’re not heroes!”
RACE: Elf
NICKNAME(S): None
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Unknown
ELEMENT: Water

“If he tells us to hurry one more time, I’m going to turn him into a big, fluffy hat.”
EYE COLOR: Lime green
HAIR COLOR: Blonde
HAIR STYLE: Short, just below her chin with bangs
SKIN TONE: Pale
HEIGHT: 5'9"
WEIGHT: 130
MARKINGS: Evangelista wears an odd dress; the top is brown with purple borders and a white criss cross pattern and pink sash. The bottom is blue, purple with again the white criss cross patter and black with criss cross red string hanging from the bottom edge. She sometimes wears a white scarf and white puffy arm socks.

“Didn’t I tell you about the football field in the bathroom cupboard?”
PERSONALITY: Evangelista is a very calm and peaceful person, due to the fact that she doesn't have much stress because she isn't normally near people. Even though she has been around her parents her whole life, she doesn't talk. It is something she simply doesn't enjoy doing. She has a pad of paper or uses hand gestures to get her points across. Evangelista is nice to anyone she comes across, or is nice to her, though she doesn't come by many people because they don't venture to where she lives all the time. Evangelista does have a big curiosity side to her though. She sometimes ventures to the town near by in the middle of the night, or comes out and wanders around, even though she shouldn't. 
HABITS: Going out when she shouldn't and sitting in trees
TALENTS:
◇Very good at climbing trees
◇Able to move around silently
◇Can sing very well
◇An excellent cook

◇Reading
◇Birds
◇Butterflies

DISLIKES:
◇Large groups of people
◇Talking
◇Loud people
◇People that make fun of other

SPECIAL ABILITY: Evangelista has the ability to make a double of herself. She has been trying to make more then just one other of herself, but hasn't been successful.

“Do not cite the Deep Magic to me, Witch. I was there when it was written.”
GUARDIAN(S): Father, Lalven. Mother, Indis
SIBLINGS: None
HOMETOWN: Woods of Miyagi
BIRTH-DATE: 12/31
HISTORY: Evangelista was born and raised in the woods of Miyagi, though because of this, her family doesn't live by other elves. They find their place best in Oregon, or so her parents tell her. Because they don't live near anyone, Evangelista never saw a reason to speak. She doesn't have friends and has only really stuck to butterflies and birds. The only time her parents hear her voice is when Evangelista chooses to sing, though she doesn't do so often. Around the age of 10, Evangelista got curious about the noises she sometimes heard from the distance, and snuck away while her parents busied themselves around the house. She came to a town (Miyagi). Staying close to the woods, and out of sight, she observed the people as they moved about. Running home, she didn't tell her parents about what she had seen, and decided to go back every now and then to see the town. When she wasn't doing that, her parents taught Evangelista to write, so she could communicate with them, along with how to read, knowing that it would help with her grammar. She found that she could read and practice writing more peacefully in the trees around her home, and her parents often found her there throughout the day, almost everyday. Now being 17, her parents don't have anything left to teach her, so they give her chores to do, then allow her to spend her day as she wishes.

application template by NÝX of LG for anime fantasy
Quotes © The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Berthou, Evangelista Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berthou, Evangelista   Berthou, Evangelista I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 5:55 pm

Berthou, Evangelista 3a9d9a10
Back to top Go down

Berthou, Evangelista
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: I m p o r t a n t . I n f o r m a t i o n :: Character Information :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: