Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Open Feilds - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Open Feilds - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Open Feilds - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Open Feilds - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Open Feilds - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Open Feilds - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Open Feilds - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOpen Feilds - Page 3 I_voting_barOpen Feilds - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Open Feilds - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOpen Feilds - Page 3 I_voting_barOpen Feilds - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Open Feilds

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Scout

Open Feilds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 12:03 am

As the young man walked beside her, then quickly left to make himself decent, Lilly rubbed her gloved hands together. Once he returned, speaking in a bad british accent, Lilly nodded hello as she smiled softly.
"Hello there, lovely day isn't it?"
She asked, trying to strike up a simple conversation. It was lovely, thoguh a little cold it really cleared Lillys head.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 12:10 am

"Yes, it is quite a lovely dai. There is a bit of a bite in the wind, but still quite nice." Blix quickly became bored with this accent, and moved on to his own. "Don't you just love days like this? Where the sun is out and the wind is blowing? I enjoy being outside in general." Blix had begun yet another of his tangents. "I quite enjoy the outside world, what with the weather and the sun and the plants and the..." Blix had realized that he had been going on far too long. "Yes, it's quite a nice day," he said returning a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 12:18 am

She couldn't help but laugh, he was quite the character.
"I agree with you. I decided to take us on a walk, I've been inside too long its not healthy."
She said, softly placing her hands on her stomach again. It was a habbit, she just couldn't get enough of the fact that she was really going to be a mother. It was all so surreal to her, after losing her family, moving here alone, she was graced with a loving husband, and a family to be. She never regreted her sacrifices, for they led her here to this.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 12:24 am

Blix smiled slightly, seeing that she was pregnant. "I can understand that...I felt the same way...except slightly different. One, I am not pregnant, and two I felt that I needed to run around for a bit in a different body. And I figured that no one else was going to trade bodies with me anytime soon, so I did the next best thing." Blix looked at the ground, and layed down on it. "It's weird to say this, but the earth is soft." As he said this, he made the earth itself encompass him much like a Tempurpedic bed. "Would you like to join me in my laying of the ground?" he asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 12:29 am

Lilly smiled softly at his logic of having to get away, but she could agree fully. She knew that she definately needed to get away every once in a while. As he lay down, then offered for her to lay down too, she carefully sat then lay on her back, caressing her stomach.
"This is comfortable, you're right."
She nodded, watching the clouds flying high above. The baby kicked and she chuckled, holding onto the spot on her belly softly.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 12:39 am

Blix smiled, and let the earth encompass her so that she could be more comfortable. Blix looked up at the sky, and began to go deep into thought as he often randomly did. The earth was always moving, but you never feel it. You never stop to think the hundreds or thousands of miles an hour that you are moving. But when you look to the sky, you can get a small picture of everything moving. They were just living on a rock in space, being pulled by a bigger rock. After a moment of pondering this, it reminded him of life. It would always go forward in its cycle, although you don't often stop to think about its movement. Yet there is always the cycle of reminiscence as people see their past grow longer, and their future shorter. Eventually, the bigger rock would consume them. And they would be nothing on this Earth anymore. Lilly's chuckle brought Blix back to reality. He smirked to himself, seeing the woman enjoying just the idea of her child, not to mention that it was almost ready to be born into this world; to finally be a pebble in space. Blix realized that he had never introduced himself. "Oh, by the way, my name is Blix Hokoicho. What might yours be?"
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 12:45 am

As the young man introduced himself, Lilly smiled at him in a warm manner.
"My name is Lillian, but call me Lilly. This-"
She said looking back at herself.
"Is my beautiful daughter Maria, or atleast, I hope she'll be beautiful."
Who was she kidding? With a handsome father like Akira there was no way Maria would turn out ugly. Lilly wouldn't care either way though, as long as her little girl was healthy and happy, she didn't care one little bit.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 12:51 am

Blix smiled at her. "Well it is nice to meet you, Lilly. As well as you, Maria," he said as he nodded towards her stomach. He smilded at her saying that she hoped she would be beautiful. "She will be, I can promise you that. I'm guessing that whoever the father is had to pass your standards. And if he passed a good-looking woman's standards, then he probably is a handsome man. I'm sure your child will be adorable," he said to Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 10:49 am

Lilly smiled and nodded, thinking of her beloved Akira. He was very handsome, but that was by no means the only reason she married him.
"Yes, my husband is very handsome. But that's not why I love him, not by a long shot. He's also very kind, smart, and we really connect to one another. He's a wonderful man, I am blessed that he is the one I begin a family with."
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 8:49 pm

Blix laughed a bit to himself. "Well, I had assumed that you would only simply love him for his looks? Isn't that why anyone would love another?" Blix said this with a light sarcastic tone, so as not to make himself look like a fool. If she thought that was his actual opinion, she'd see him as a completely different person than what he really was.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

Male Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 8:39 pm

Saitou still walking on ahead not looking back to see if he follows him or not, no need to after all, he can tell by hearing it. Now where to head to next was one thing in mind he was thinking on. A place with at least a fewer trees than where they just was at, but the question mainly was where... As the half-breed walked on some more already having left the last place. 'Hmm, perhaps this one place...' He thought to himself. Well no matters where, as long as it wasn't a place such as the Sakura Tree place. Just a little more of walking, he stopped in a place that was open, a open field area still in the same area. The sky was starting to get a bit dark, but it wasn't getting that dark just yet just a few clouds left in the sky and a slight bit of breeze passing by."Seems like a good place, hm?" He said not looking back yet, knowing the eternal had still followed him. Hardly much trees are around and most of the ground with flowers. Now to add on what he heard the eternal said as they left the Sakura tree spot.

"Hm, think what you like, but one isn't always right." He simply said. Now with that aside, what to do now, he had some thoughts not that he would say much about on."This is a nice place, but frankly I'm not one to care for flowers and such. Aside that, shall we pick up on that 'deal'?" The half-breed finally looked back to Kyuzo, a slight bit of smirk now in place. In truth, something in him, something made him want to see him a bit hurt at least."I'll help you with wanting pain, sounds good, hm~?" His bit of smirk still seen, waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 5:28 pm

Kyuzo followed after Saitou with his features simply blank as he took in the sights of walking, it wasn't often that he walked around and took in the sights. Rather, happy sights made him mad and if he wasn't mad he was upset which then led him into reading his book. Books held a lot of sights of different times, places, and people. In reality that was quite limited and at times the sights looked the same as all kinds of sights around the world. Reality could not keep up with books. Kyuzo realized this which was why he saw life as a game, a game where players against their wills played. Games end when the player reaches his/her end. Amusing to him it was, though to others that was different. Stopping did he look to Saitou with a blank expression still and he lightly smirked with his eyes closed, a normal shrug was given which was his way of saying 'Sure?'. "Everyone is not right. Though, they lie and cheat and convince others their words are right. Bad gangs form due to these lies, and many believe they are right. If you think about it. Everyone isn't right. No one is.~"

Kyuzo lightly laughed with his eyes closed, a simple silence was then heard over him for he went silent. Lifting his head however did he smirk with a entertained face on now. "Pain is what I seek. However, if I had to choose between pain and love I would choose pain." A look of a unknown emotion came over his features. "Though, love is considered good all it does is bring pain to others. With that aside, the deal? Sure." Kyuzo grinned largely with his head tilted to the side, it would seem he was going to like this to much.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2013, 8:16 pm

"Exactly my point~." Saitou said to what Kyuzo first said. Indeed there are many who wishes to always be right and some would even cheat their way in order to get what they want, therefore leading into trouble. "Yes, Kyuzo-san seems to enjoy pain quite much, hm? So~." The half-breed stopped speaking for the moment now as he walks over to the eternal and tip-toe just a little due to the other male being a little taller."Tell me, how would Kyuzo-san want to get burn? Heh, no matters how~." Saitou said in a somewhat quiet tone in the male's ear, teasing him somewhat as well as while looking back still a bit amused with his bit of smirk still on. He awaited to hear what he replies back to what he said, his hood still being on his head as he stood quietly for now and after all, nothing wrong with having a bit of 'fun' every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 12:28 am

Kyuzo watched with his eyes normal and blank, much like his features. Of course this changed when he looked to the side and did a small scoff like laugh. Golden hues became bright as he slowly looked up to Saitou and he placed his arms out as in a way of welcome. "Nothing matters. Everyone in the end are alone deep inside. You however wishing to burn me proves that I am not alone. Everyone that I see are not alone if they wish for some sort of comfort. Do as you wish. I will not complain, Saitou-san." Kyuzo closed his eyes with a smirk upon his features as he awaited some kind of pain or damage to his skin.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 1:23 am

Saitou seeing the welcoming arms of Kyuzo which seems to mean he didn't care and saw the look on him which seem to have changed to what he said. "Hm, alone. What is there to be alone? Someone like me didn't have anything of what you say. Comfort is just something I could care less from others..." He simply said, saying the last part a bit more quiet as if to himself, having grown up being disliked and treated badly by both races, vampires and werewolves, after all those two things are what the half-breed is."Why care if others don't, hm?" His tone sounded a bit more as if messing around as a bit of smirk was seen again. "I did promise did I not? If you want pain, what am I to stop you~?"

He found it somewhat amusing as he chuckled a bit. He moves his hand to the eternal's cheek, as he leans a bit closer again."Do as I wish, hm~? As you wish, heh~." Now closing the bit of distant left, he steals a kiss from Kyuzo not caring at all. It was then a glow of red was somewhat seen and it went to Kyuzo to cause a bit of burning pain inside, but not enough to give much pain and after a moment pulls back and the tip of his fangs was seen due to his bit of smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 1:29 am

Kyuzo remained still as he listened to Saitou, a moment of silence passes as he begun to think to himself on what he should say. Not really focusing on the words did his eyes finally spark back to life as he saw Saitou coming closer and speaking of his 'promise'. Kyuzo still remained still and couldn't help but smirk in a odd way as he felt Saitou kiss him, which really brought both of his silver brows up high in a happy way. As odd as it looked, it seemed that he was to open and welcomed such things from him. A burning sensation then was felt on the inside and his body shivered and his arms lowered at his sides. This feeling was new and he welcomed it fully with his eyes closed and his lips parted due to this new sensation. Not much was on his mind now, actually it seemed that he lost all focus within his body.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 1:43 am

Saitou saw that Kyuzo seemed to not mind and actually welcome the feeling, the look in him now was also somewhat of amusing to him. Remaining quiet for another moment more as he looks at the other male, he then spoke in his usual tone."Hm? Kyuzo-san seems to enjoy it, heh. Not planning on trying to hit me or anything? You know I might just do the same thing once more without you knowing~?" His hand still on the eternal's cheek, he moves it down to touching his lips for a moment and then moves his hand back away. "Perhaps a bit more? Maybe Kyuzo-san isn't satisfied with that small bit of pain?" He said with his messing around tone and waited to hear what the other had to say, his small smirk not leaving just yet, as he remained quiet there for now.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 1:48 am

Kyuzo opened his eyes lightly and he couldn't help but smirk lightly before gasping and shifting his head to look down for a moment. "Trust me. That is the last thing on my mind. I asked for it, so why would I hit you.....?" a rather long pause happened when his eyes closed shut again and he lightly laughed or rather it was a shakey laugh. "Oh no, this is new and I can't really lie. This pain is rather unique much like the venom in a snakes bite." Kyuzo's face made a rather weird face, a kind of face which looked strained but at the same time amused.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 2:09 am

"Hm, is that so." Saitou first said a bit quietly, his bit of smirk no longer seen much. "Perhaps another time we can try that again?" Fixing his hood still on and thought on something for the moment and his gaze looking away to the side for a moment. It was only for a quick moment his eyes looked that of being distant, though he simply shook that aside and stretches his arms up. "Something to eat still sounds about good..." He yawns a bit in his hand which showed a bit of his fangs, his hood falling down."I'm sure you have someone special waiting, hm~?" He was back to teasing a bit and wanted to hear what Kyuzo had to say."Unless you're still interested in being with a creature like me~?" Smirking somewhat again, though it wasn't much of his usual ones.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Sep 2013, 1:29 pm

Kyuzo's body shivered a little bit more and then his eyes opened as he looked over to Saitou with his mouth lightly open and silent gasps escape from him. The feeling that he had witnessed was something very different and one he had never been through before. Burning on the inside was surely something interesting and he wondered how burning on the outside would of have felt. Kyuzo calmed his breathes as best as he could and he smirked with his eyes narrowed away from Saitou. "Sure. Try it again as much as you like. One must eat and drink fluids to keep up their body and organs. Common sense is rather golden." silently he laughed but then ceased his laughter as he looked to Saitou quite amazed or surprised. "Someone special. Oh, of course I have one. I cherish him so." Kyuzo's expression became distant as well as serious before closing his eyes and speaking again. "The one I cherish is from the deepest parts of my being and my chest. If anything were to happen to him...who knows what would happen to me." Opening his golden hues as he glanced to Saitou did he lightly smirk, it was one of those faint smirks which could magically turn into a smile. "I think the real matter is that you are interested only in those who amuse you. I enjoy being with you, and I want you to know that but of course no one can replace my cherished one."
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Sep 2013, 4:23 pm

Saitou remained quiet still for now hearing him, but didn't answer back at first and seemed to mainly heard the other parts of what Kyuzo then had just said."Meaning you wouldn't know." He muttered a part of his thought out a bit quietly, though he smirked somewhat, but again not his usual ones, not that it shows much and for it to be known."You think?" The half-breed said to what the eternal said lastly."Perhaps you're right, who knows." Ruffling up a bit of his hair, Saitou's gaze no longer looking at Kyuzo with his eyes closed for the moment."No one said anything about replacing, I very well know that fact. The kiss was to burn you a bit from the inside~.Heh, you're somewhat the same as someone I know from elsewhere."

Not saying who or anything, in fact might of found it a bit annoying or a bit amusing but said nothing since he isn't showing any other expression besides his smirk. Now moving his hand off his hair and from covering his eyes, he looked back at the other male."Makes me want to cause more pain to you, but I'll be taking my leave." Flicking his fingers to the ground, some flowers was burnt with his fire and his eyes glowing a bit red out of their usual color and he looks away. "Until then, Kyuzo-san~." He said with his usual tone and his bit of smirk as he gave a wave with his hand up and started to walk away. As he's walking, he then said one last thing."Ah, feel free to ask for if you wish to get burn again, and or visit the Hide Tides Restaurant~ Heh, not that I'm always there." He snorted a bit quietly to himself at that thought, he owns the place and yet he doesn't go there hardly much, now being out of there.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 12:44 pm

Kyuzo didn't really say anything and it was only due to him not thinking of one worthy for such a situation such as this. A moment or so of silence went by and all he did was listen to Saitou with a rather blank face though he did smirk in somethings mentioned. Why does this chatter seem interesting? Kyuzo guessed he hadn't talked in a long while, this was a big change to how he use to be. A guy who liked to help out others, was very emotional as well as sensitive. Now that he thought about it, why did he make himself the way that he was. Kyuzo saw that side of him as weak but yet so many people liked it, probably due to him being easily controlled. Narrowing his eyes some did he simply nod once and then he looked down with his arms at his sides. Whatever happened in him caring anymore? Actually, he cared less about others and only those he cared about were of those who were very special. Kyuzo rubbed his chin right when Saitou was leaving, again nothing was said and he decided to not say anything as he thought.

As he continued to think to himself did he narrow his eyes and then he scoffed sourly to himself, some people liked being controlled. Kyuzo had always done things so differently from others, actually he had done alot of things that others would not have done. Kyuzo was sick and tired of being viewed on as someones puppet. He wanted to pull the strings, but how would he go about doing it when his mind buzzed recently. Now that was something he was thinking about, how would he go about finding out what his mind has instore for some people. Standing there and looking to the side wasn't helping him. It made him a bit more upset and the reason for it was unknown. However, he did do things on his own regardless on who told him to or not. Deciding it was time to go did he leave with his mind still in the deep dark abyss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Feilds
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: