Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_vote_lcapRocky Sides - Page 6 I_voting_barRocky Sides - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_vote_lcapRocky Sides - Page 6 I_voting_barRocky Sides - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Rocky Sides

Go down 
+3
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Akito
Scout

Rocky Sides - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 5:37 pm

Akito looks at the water as it waves back and forth on his feet. He swings his tail calmly and thinks for a moment, of when the last time he was at the beach."It's been quite a while since i been to one myself."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 5:43 pm

Mori lifts his ears and stares curiously at Akito before looking to the water.
"Well, I'm going in before I roast here."
He glances at his pale arm and chuckles to himself as if sharing a private joke then walks into the water, staying at the shallow parts for a bit before ducking underneath the surface and going out a bit to the deep parts.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 5:50 pm

Akito looks up at Mori as he goes into the water, his ears moves a bit up. He looks back down, moving his hand down on the water moving it a little, feeling the coolness of it in his hand, then looks back at Mori, seeing him swimming a little.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 5:56 pm

Mori swims around enjoying the cold water and thinks for a bit, wondering if he left his phone in his pockets or if he had left it at home. Maybe it was hopefully in his bag since he expected his brother to be calling him sometime soon. The neko swam around absently, his thoughts on the cellphone even though he came here to relax and take a break.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 6:01 pm

Akito sees that Mori seems distracted, lost in thought so he got up and walks a bit more on the water not minding getting wet and he moves his hand on the water and splashes a bit at Mori and looks at him with a bit of a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 6:07 pm

Mori blinks and splutters around, wiping water of off his face before looking up to a smirking Akito.
"Hmph, so that's how you want to play."
He grabs Akito's arm and pulls him into the water.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 6:11 pm

After being pulled into the water, Akito shakes his head a bit and his ears twitched a bit as well. He moves his hands on his ears to get the water off them, then looks back at Mori still with the bit of a smirk."I guess so."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 6:16 pm

Mori grins and he shakes his head at the other neko.
"Wow, you're a bit of a teaser aren't you? And here I thought, you were the quiet one."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 6:22 pm

Akito moves his hand around the water looking at it then looks back Mori."Maybe and maybe I am quiet."A bit of his teasing habits appeared so he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 6:28 pm

Mori pouts childishly and a irritated red mark appeared over his head.
"Hmph, so difficult aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 6:33 pm

Akito still moves his hand on the water and sees that Mori is pouting, he swings his tail in the water slowly and shrugs a bit, still teasing."Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 6:37 pm

Mori twitches his ear and lets both slump.
"Sheesh, you're almost as irksome as Raven."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 6:41 pm

Akito moves his hand on his hair, shaking it a bit and drys his ears again as well then gets up off the water with his cloths wet and walks back to the ground."Is that so."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 6:45 pm

Mori gets out of the water as well but dosen't bother to dry himself off since he knew he had a towel somewhere in his messenger bag.
"Yes. It is so."
He raises an eyebrow as he stands up and wipes the water off of his ears and tail, so it wouldn't feel so heavy.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 6:52 pm

Akito swings his tail a bit then he drys it, water still dripping from his cloths, he walks up back to where he's violin case was. "I need to change into dry cloths, guess I head home for a bit." He looks back at Mori."You're a interesting Neko."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 6:59 pm

Mori chuckles as he climbs up the rocks and takes a fluffy white towel out of his bag and begins to dry his hair.
"Why, thank you. You're very 'interesting' too."
He wipes at his arms and legs as best as he could and puts the towel back inside the bag.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 7:04 pm

Akito didn't bring a towel so he couldn't dry himself to good."Why thank you as well."He tries to dry his cloths a bit then picks up his violin case, carrying it, not putting it on his back so it wouldn't get wet.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 7:11 pm

Mori stands up straight and grabs his bag, letting it hang on his shoulder as he tilts his head again at Akito.
"You're welcome..."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 7:15 pm

Akito looks back at Mori, swinging his tail a bit. He would of stay longer but have to go to his place and change."I stay longer, but as you can see I'm wet so i have to go to my place."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 7:18 pm

Mori nods, understanding as he looked down at his own wet clothes.
"True...Where do you live? Which apartments?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 7:23 pm

Akito looks at his own cloths, knowing if he stays like this he get sick, the samething goes for Mori."Aoyama Apartment, i believe apartment 4."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 7:29 pm

Mori blinks and smirks slightly.
"Wow really? So do I, ah. Guess we should get going. I can't afford to get sick."
He shoulders his bag and climbs up the rocks, shivering a bit at the thought of having to go out researching when he had a fever or a cold.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 7:33 pm

Akito nods a bit, he can't get sick either and shrugs the thought off. He walks a bit away and stops looking back at Mori."Well, we should leave then."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 7:44 pm

Mori nodded and he looked around a bit before glancing back down to Akito.
"Would you like to come to my apartments? I can get you a spare change of clothes and clean yours as well since I guess I was the reason for getting them wet."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 7:47 pm

Akito tilted his head a bit, he doesn't really blame Mori for that but nods."It's okay, at least we had fun here right? And sure."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 7:51 pm

Mori smiles.
"Yeah, it was pretty fun. Alright then, come on. It's this way."
He repositions his bag and walks off in the direction of his apartments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: