Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Rocky Sides I_vote_lcap100%Rocky Sides I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Rocky Sides I_vote_lcap0%Rocky Sides I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Rocky Sides I_vote_lcap0%Rocky Sides I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Rocky Sides I_vote_lcapRocky Sides I_voting_barRocky Sides I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Rocky Sides

Go down 
+3
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 12:21 am

Rocky Sides Galvestonrockybeach

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 23 Nov 2011, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 6:23 pm

Venus laughs lightly skipping over the rocks.

Kuya was worried to a great degree it showed over his face.

"M-Mistress! I don't think that is safe! Please stop before you hurt yourself!"

Venus stuck her tongue at him and giggled skipping on ahead further out before slipping on a rock and landing in the water making a 'Eep!' noise.

Kuya gasped and tries to run to her but due to the uneven ground is having a hard time trying to get to her.
Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 6:52 pm

Venus whimpers and blinks being pulled up by Kuya.

Kuya's eyes are closed as he sees how wet his Mistress is.

"My word, look what you did to your clothes. Not only that but you cut your leg. Didn't I tell you to be careful"

Venus pouts but doesn't say anything as Kuya holds her bridal style for she was 5'5 while he was 6'2 and walks over to a fairly even ground though it was half and half.

Kuya sits her down on the ground and lifted her leg softly patching up the small wound on her leg his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 7:23 pm

Venus looked to her bandage leg and smiled at Kuya.

"Your such a worry wart!"

Kuya blinks his eyes once now silent and fixes her clothes in a attempt to dry it off a bit.

Venus watches him silently still smiling even though it was a shy smile.
Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 9:29 pm

Kuya stands straight and looks to his Mistress.

"I know I'm a worry wart, but one of these days someone is going to like you and if you keep goofing off like this it may cause problems for your future."

Venus smiled lightly her expression unreadable.

"Oh please, now I know you have lost it. I lost my memory and do you honestly think anyone like that? I surely doubt it."

Kuya frowned with a weak eyed expression.

"Oh Mistress, I didn't mean it like that. I am simply saying don't you want to impress the person you like?"

Venus arched her eyebrow and she shook her head not wanting to impress someone for she knew that no one would like her which made Kuya look down silently.
Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 9:39 pm

Kuya blinked once before chuckling.

"Well, if you don't get with someone I could always be your date?"

Venus made a disgusted face but laughed regardless but it was a nervous laugh.

"Uh no, cause well your a charm and I'm certain that will not work out. Besides, your more like my brother who has no ties to me what so ever."

Kuya looked offened but only laughed with his eyes closed.

"I'm just saying, if it comes down to it. I'll be with you like that"

Venus coughed in her hand and of course she didn't know what to say after all her charm is 'hitting' on her and she didn't quite like it.
Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 9:51 pm

"Then I'd rather be alone..."

Venus said some what blankly while looking upwards with her arms behind her back she smiled lightly to Kuya.

"But I thank you for saying that, for I knew you were trying to cheer me up"

Kuya frowned and looked to the ground before shrugging for he accepted that statement for now.

Venus walked a little ways out making sure to be careful and Kuya watched her with a saddened expression.
Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 10:12 pm

Kuya sighs as his figure changes into his charm form.

Venus gasped and took the charm placing it close to her chest as she sits on a fairly okay shaped rock as she looked outward watching the ocean hugging her knees her expression blank.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 7:07 pm

Cynthia walks along the rocks, using her sense of smell and hearing to tell as to where the next step would be. This was dangerous for normal people, but without eyesight it seemed even more. But Cynthia was experenced.

When she found a ledge suitable enough to sit on, she did. letting her legs dange over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 6:30 pm

Cynthia sighs and presses her hands against her legs. "this is an odd place." she whispers beneath her breath.
Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 6:52 pm

Aella carefully wandered over the rocks, nearly slipping a few times as she did before sighing and sitting right where she had been standing, her legs hanging off the edge, her back pressed against the rocks, her butt barely fit on the little area, and there wasn't much room at all, which made her sigh in frustration, "Look what you get yourself into by just wandering all the time."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 7:33 pm

Cynthia tilts her head, just a bit. She heard a voice below her, with a light'umph' she slips off her ledge and easily lands on the space beside Aella. Not jostling her(aella) in any way, but a few rocks slide from underneath Cynthia's own feet. "Well. We meet again, Aella" she says with a smile.

Cynthia adjusts herself so she is sitting beside Aella, but not touching her. Tilting her head, towards Aella she smiles. She wore no mask and the only scars were light under her eyes and a deep one on her forehead.
Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 7:39 pm

Aella jumped as she heard a voice and Cynthia landed beside her, flapping her arms to keep her balance as she nearly slid off, but then she caught herself and sat back down, "Jeez...you scared me....What's up?" She blinked a few times as she looked over Cynthia's face and smiled, "Hey....what happened...?" Though once again she blinked, noticing a difference in Cynthia's scent and aura.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 7:43 pm

Cynthia looks at her blankly, her red eyes pupiless, then shook her head to let her dark hair fall from behind her ears. "What ever do you mean?" she says,

She inhales quietly
Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 7:50 pm

Aella watched Cynthia with a slight caution, "There's something different about you, I can't quiet put my finger on it....and I'm not talking about your appearance." Aella cautiously stood, being careful of the thin edge, moving to put a bit of distance between the two of them, feeling a bit overwhelmed by the new aura surrounding Cynthia, giving her a slight chill.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 7:51 pm

"Oh?" She hears Aella moving, the rocks beneath her were crumbling a bit.

Cynthia puts her hands into her lap. "I did die, if that explains anything" she says calmly,
Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 8:00 pm

Aella stared quietly at her, still keeping her distance since her aura left her on edge, "You....died? What...happened?" It took her a moment before she moved carefully back over and sat beside Cynthia, turning her head to the side so she could look at her, brushing her fingers through her hair a she awaited an answer.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 8:12 pm

"I drown.." she shrugs her shoulders, as if it were nothing big. Her head tilts just the same.
Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 8:19 pm

Aella blinked a few times and frowned slightly, "You....drowned...?" She reached over and gently touched Cynthia's face before hugging her, another slight shiver going through her at the feeling of her aura.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 7:26 pm

Cynthia gives a small hug back, feeling the tension in Aella's shoulders. "You're uncomfortable around me arent you?" she says quietly
Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 10:39 pm

Aella smiled softly and pulled back from Cynthia, saying softly, "It's your aura...it's very unnerving...it's powerful and will take some getting used to. It just sets me on edge as a natural defense."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 1:27 pm

"My aura.. hm.. i hadnt noticed" She puts her finger to her lip and shrugs.

"I could see for a while, when i came back. that was the only change i really noticed"
Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 8:39 pm

Aella blinked some, gently taking her own chin in her hand as she thought, "Hmm..? Only for a little...?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 9:04 pm

"It is a funny thing about dying.. and going to hell. You meet up with people, who have previously died.." she says her red eyes looking foreward but seeing nothing
Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 9:23 pm

Aella blinked some, "What a pleasant topic....What brought that up?" She kept her head turned so she could look at Cynthia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rocky Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: