Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRocky Sides - Page 3 I_voting_barRocky Sides - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRocky Sides - Page 3 I_voting_barRocky Sides - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Rocky Sides

Go down 
+3
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Rocky Sides - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 12:22 am

Mori flicks his ears higher and he looks up to where the neko had walked up to.
"...Hello."
He says somewhat hesitantly, most people he had met were more outspoken but maybe this one was shy? Also...this guy was probably the first male neko he had met.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 12:30 am

Akito noticed that the other male turns to see him then says hi. He wags his tail a bit slowly before speaking."Hey, i haven't seen another neko in a while." The last time he seen one was quite a while ago, he hardly see any besides his older brother.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 12:35 am

(can I join? We can have a Neko party! :3)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 12:36 am

Mori nods and leans back against the rock behind, getting comfortable as if he was in a chair or couch.
"Yeah, I know what you mean. I think there are a couple of others. One other, for sure."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 12:42 am

Akito tilted his head a bit, wondering who the others are. He wouldn't really mind meeting them and find it interesting seeing more of his kind."So, do you know any?"
{Sure, if it's okay with Mori}
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 12:48 am

(nah Mori gets no say in it ;) haha)
A black kitten hopes onto a rock then to another. She keeps hopping on at a time trying to be as careful as she can not to fall into one of the holes not noticing anyone else
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 12:49 am

Mori scratches the back of his head.
"Hm, there's Raven...and I remember meeting a girl who seemed to keep one as a 'pet'. And then, there's also my brother but he's off doing business."

(Lol, yeah sure Raven come on in. I'm so slow with my phone T-T)
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 12:53 am

Akito twitched his ears after hearing him talking, taking a look around sensing something nearby. He twitched his tail a bit slowly as well.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 12:57 am

(thanks mori!)
The kitten skips one rock, only because it seemed small, but it was bigger then she had thought and she ended up slipping and getting her paw caught in between then rocks. She lets out a pained meow, or more of a shriek
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 1:01 am

Mori looks to where Raven had appeared.
"Speaking of the Neko...I hope she falls in, the troublesome, irksome..."
He trails off as he scratches the back of his head.
"Er, other than that...I've only seen enternals and vampires...I think I met a witch once..."
(Gots to go. Night all. please don't cont. without me. you're so mean raven, i shall be mean to you from now on TT-TT)
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 1:11 am

{Okay, last post and night}
Akito hears a meow and sees the other male walking to where the sound is. He walks there as well, hearing the other neko talking."Mostly the only neko i seen is my older brother, you're the other.." He thinks for a moment before speaking again."I guess this is another one." He says, looking at the small cat.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 1:13 am

The black kitten slowly turns into a young girl in a black t-shirt and jeans. She hisses at mori
"You are always so rude to me. What's your deal! I did nothing to you ever!"
She hisses again her ears down and her tail up. She pulls her footbout of the hole then blinks at the other male, a Neko and smiles a little ignoring Mori
"Hello"
For this Neko her ears went up and her tail swung back and forth as she waves a little
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 10:42 am

Mori rolls his eyes at Raven and decides to mimic her ignoring him and turns to the male neko.
"Really? You have an older brother too? Cool. Oh? By the way, I'm Mori and that's Raven...she has a spilt personality problem so don't mind her."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 10:46 am

Raven flinches and her eye brow twitches but she keeps ignoring Mori keeping her attention on the other male Neko
"I don't have a split personality problem" she hisses at Mori then decides that even if he says something mean again to just forget he is there
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 11:36 am

Akito watches the two other neko's talking then ignoring each other, looking at him."Hey." he says to Raven, swinging his tail around."I'm Akito and yeah i have a older brother, though he's busy with stuff."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 12:34 pm

Mori chuckles and takes off his head phones and turns the music off then puts it away in his bag.
"Heh, funny. My brother does the same thing too though I guess your brother dosen't have you working odd jobs for his research like Asahi does to me."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 1:23 pm

Raven nods and smiles at Akito then walks away from the two of them but doesn't go very far, still able to hear what they were saying but looks off at the view with her ears down and tail swinging
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 2:21 pm

Akito moves the violin case that's on his back, fixing it."No he doesn't." He looks to Raven, who walked a bit away then looks back to Mori."Research jobs?" he says, kind of wondering what kind of jobs.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 4:09 pm

Mori nods.
"Yeah, for one of his jobs. He's an...I would like to say author but he also does other weird stuff that even I have no clue about... Anyway, one of thejobs, for instance, would be researching about old places so he could create a fiction story about it and get some ideas."
The neko glances curiously to the violin case, wondering if the boy was any good.
"I went to the asylum to see if he could base a story on a prisoner there and make something up that actually went along with it."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 5:08 pm

Akito thought about what his brother does, though he's not sure of what else he does. "I see, well as for my brother i'm not to sure what he does." Akito swings his tail a bit, noticing that Mori seems to be looking at his violin case."Oh this, i always carry it, i play violin."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 5:13 pm

Mori perks his ears up and puts his messenger bag on the ground beside him so he could sit again.
"I see. Would it be alright if I heard a verse or two?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 5:22 pm

Akito nod a bit."Sure." He guess he could play one for now, so he takes the case off of his back, putting it down, opening it. He takes the violin out and closes the case back and stands back up. He thinks for a moment of what to play then thought about one. He begins to play it, the sound of it starts filling the area. His ears moved up as well as his tail moves slowly. The song he's playing is what he may feel as of now, or either music to match his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 5:29 pm

Mori looks over to the case then to the violin, having not seen an instrument before except for on Tv. He curls his tail and listens with ears perked up high.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 5:37 pm

While playing it, he seem to be lost in thought for a moment, which is usually a habit of his but shrugs it off, not wanting it to get in the way of his playing. He keeps playing his violin, going from low to high notes then to a middle sounding note.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 5:56 pm

Mori remains still as he listens silently to the music Akito was playing. His tail moving slowly back And forth while enjoying the music.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 7:55 pm

After playing a little more, Akito slows down then finishes. He swings his tail a bit more, thinking it has been quite a while since he played with someone to hear him."It's been a while since i played with someone to hear it. I usually just play alone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: