Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_vote_lcap100%Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_vote_lcapRocky Sides - Page 11 I_voting_barRocky Sides - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_vote_lcapRocky Sides - Page 11 I_voting_barRocky Sides - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Rocky Sides

Go down 
+3
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage

Rocky Sides - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 7:48 pm

Kanra chuckled as Iokaste questioned her about her ears. What should she reply to that, Kanra asked herself as she thought of many ways why her ears were a distraction sometimes, but then her mind reverted to the fact that ears were more pleasurable than unsatisfactory. Licking her lips she spoke. "Well, for one thing, my ears loved to be touched, which is bothersome since I hate people touching my ears, and also because it distracts me at random times, twitching uncomfortably." She answered back as she sighed and sat down on the rock which was a few feet away from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 7:54 pm

Iokaste blinked some, listening to Kanra speak as she rolled over onto her stomach, still facing the other girl and looking up to her. This action had uncovered her bare chest, but she kept herself nice and low to the ground so the water kept it hidden, "Oh? That's a shame." She grinned a bit as she placed her elbow against the ground and her chin in her hand, still looking up at Kanra as she spoke next, "I'm not sure about my ears...I mean, since most of my skin is rather sensitive in this form...one of the reasons why I don't wear a top...that and the clothe gets heavy and clings when it's wet...making it rather uncomfortable." Her grin faded to a soft smile as she finished speaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 8:55 pm

Dipping her feet to the water, Kanra leaned back propping herself so that she would be leaning against her elbows. She let out a sigh escape her as she closed her eyes reverting her gaze to the sky. It was a beautiful day, rather warm than chilly. Hearing Iokaste speak, she nodded noting that she was paying attention. "Oh, now that's a shame, so what happens if the waves move your hair from your upper body, wouldn't that just be embarrassing?" Kanra stated as she yawned once more, noticing that the time was getting rather late.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Feb 2012, 5:30 pm

Iokaste gave a light laugh at Kanra's statement, remaining on her stomach as she was, "Well...I've never had that happen to me before, so I'm not really sure. Perhaps it would be. Perhaps that's one of the reasons I lay like this sometimes. Who knows." She reached a hand up to run her fingers through her hair, "Besides...I've heard that a lot of mermaids don't wear tops." She continued to watch Kanra before tilting her head some, "What about you? The only other neko I've met is Mori, so I'm still a bit curious about you guys...like...why is it that you don't have a tail and he does?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2012, 10:10 pm

Oy, I'm so sorry, I forgot I had this RP. Gomensai. TT.TT I'll post back soon (tomorrow).
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2015, 2:40 pm

Aella found herself swimming about without aim. She rarely stayed at her home anymore, actually she was usually out swimming around restlessly. It had to do with the time of the year, actually. This was around the time that she was kicked out of her pod. Sure she didn't really miss them, but this was when she thought about her child the most. She couldn't help but think back on her brief time with the little girl and be glad that she still had a few years before she was forced to "do what was necessary for the pod". It was a load of crap, and Aella found herself hoping that maybe she'd be able to go and take the child away before that day arrived.

A sigh passed between the mermaid's lips as she found a rock to rest against. She placed her arms up comfortably onto the rock and crossed them before gently placing her cheek against her arms. It was only the top half of her that was out of the water, her tail hung below her, hidden by the deep blue. She was silent for a moment before finally deciding to sing.

"I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete.
Oh simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting tired and I need someone to rely on..."

It was a fairly sad song, but now that she thought about it, she often sang somewhat sad songs anyway.

(Here's the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mer6X7nOY_o )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: